Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why did Satan create humans

OlaftheSnow

I'd like to know why did Satan create humans, it is stated how he created us, but I didn't manage to find why he did it.
I've read through the JoS main website, trying to find the answer to my question, but I've been unsuccessful in finding it.
Thanks.

OlaftheSnow said:
I'd like to know why did Satan create humans, it is stated how he created us, but I didn't manage to find why he did it.
I've read through the JoS main website, trying to find the answer to my question, but I've been unsuccessful in finding it.
Thanks.

There are a lot of things that Satan holds close to his chest and only shares with certain individuals. Those of us who know his secrets are to never share them unless he has allowed us to. Regarding our creation there may be few reasons or there may be several. What is shared and known however is that Satan wants humans to advance and become part of the natural order of the universe, to experience the higher levels of existence and to go beyond, continue learning all that could possibly be known and join at his side to experience all there is to experience, to essentially grow as his beloved children.

We humans were also being created to be more powerful than the nordics, we were being genetically engineered to be further perfected and it was this reason that there are enemy nordics that sided against us with the reptiloids to destroy us out of their own childish reasons. Satan does not fear our potential, he wants us to grow to the best of our abilities and beyond. If you are truly curious about why Satan created humans, you could of course also ask him yourself and perhaps he will provide you with an answer.

Ghost in the Machine said:
OlaftheSnow said:
Thanks.

There are a lot of things that Satan holds close to his chest and only shares with certain individuals. Those of us who know his secrets are to never share them unless he has allowed us to. Regarding our creation there may be few reasons or there may be several. What is shared and known however is that Satan wants humans to advance and become part of the natural order of the universe, to experience the higher levels of existence and to go beyond, continue learning all that could possibly be known and join at his side to experience all there is to experience, to essentially grow as his beloved children.

We humans were also being created to be more powerful than the nordics, we were being genetically engineered to be further perfected and it was this reason that there are enemy nordics that sided against us with the reptiloids to destroy us out of their own childish reasons. Satan does not fear our potential, he wants us to grow to the best of our abilities and beyond. If you are truly curious about why Satan created humans, you could of course also ask him yourself and perhaps he will provide you with an answer.

Thank you for the great answer, It definetly cleared atleast some of my curiousity, I get that some things are better off as secrets.
For asking him myself, I would try to ask him myself, but I have made a promise to myself not to go deep into any religion until I'm fully grown, which I think slows down my spiritual growth, but It's a personal promise I plan on keeping.

Isn't it natural to propagate your species around the universe when you have the resources to do so ? Life must be propagated.

Ghost in the Machine said:

From this thread On the Greys https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18469

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Wotanwarrior said:
One thing that I have come to the conclusion is that the called "Nordic Enemies" do not really exist, this meme was created years ago when we still did not know how the magic system of the Jewish Kabbalah works to try to explain what the angels are, but the angels are the thought forms created by the system of the Jewish Kabbalah and also the grays.
Grays are capable of projecting images of this type and also creating thought forms in this way is how they sometimes impersonate and try to imitate the gods.

They do exist, but they are not 'related' to our Gods. This began from misinterpretation of an allegory, and then using the bible of the "Angels who rebelled" as a basis for it, and then it later bled over to a Nordic thing. There was not such 'schism' between beings of a same origin.

There are other humanoid looking races but people throw it all on the same bucket and call them "Nordics". These are hostile to us or neutral.

We knew about the angels being thoughforms since 2005, it's of the basics of the JoS.

It's just that from what I have noticed over the years, people do not really study, or they study in a rush, or not focus on what is written to understand exactly what it means.

My best guess and judging from what the H.P.s and members have said simply to expand the empire and create more extraterrestrial forces, a civilization. Not just to be with THEIR empire but have our own stewardship of our own Empire.

My best guess is Satan saw in our homonid forms an ancestral view of their own Nordic history perhaps with a few differences in advancement and said "Lets make these in our image since they already have developed similar to our ancestors".

Also in recent threads I've posted. If Astarte is about 60,000 years old give or take and controls a section of her Father's empire the arm of it in the Sirius(Dogon statement), Taurus(Her Taurus of the bull headdress), and Aldebaran territories then it stands to reason Satan noticed something about the Milky way galaxy(nearness to Aldebaran) and realized some potential hotspots for further development of the Empire. Perhaps the Milky Way galaxy seemed like a reasonable hotzone of activities for all types of development. I mean after all judging from the three life planets Earth, Mars, and Phaeton having three planets within stones throw of each other does offer the potential to breed a large amount of forces and create a quite reasonable small empire within a safe zone of the Sol Solar System before we were ready to start further colonization. Stands to reason Satan and the Gods with some physical, mental, and spiritual determent could stop any enemies unfortunately with the events leading up to 10,000 years ago the enemy was a lot more adamant at attacking us. Kinda begs the question what tipped off the enemy that they forced themselves so much into this specific area and why is humanity to them deemed such a threat.

Unfortunately it is left with a lot of speculation perhaps dealings with hostile empires whereby the Reptillians can't walk over them but perhaps sit down and discuss things and try and assault lesser advanced worlds where there is almost a walkover. I guess like it's been said some civilizations out there are just assholes. For our side at least our Gods do give two shits about us despite how humanity has been driven to the ground.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back