Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hi, i have a few questions (and it's a long read)

Here are a few quotes collected from HPS Maxine's original sermons that I find useful in knowing what satanism is, because there is also a physical aspect of Satanism that is about transforming your life. I think they can be helpful for beginners and you. There is one about communicating with Demons without having the astral senses open that should be of help to those who do not yet have their astral senses open.

Here they are below:

"One advances by living life to the fullest, pushing one's self past physical, psychological, mental and spiritual limitations and overcoming boundaries. Inactivity and abstinence lead to degeneration. The human body is a perfect example in that muscles that are not used, atrophy. A mind that is unused becomes dull and stupid. The same can be said for the human soul. "

"Certain strong intuition about things [a gut feeling], ideas that come into our heads [especially those that are helpful], and helpful urges to act on something that will help to solve a problem, and opportunities are often the result of a Demon watching over us."

"One advances by living life to the fullest, pushing one's self past physical, psychological, mental and spiritual limitations and overcoming boundaries. As for true sacrifice, this applies to allotting one’s time, effort and Creativity for the advancement of one’s soul."

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back