Satan Lucifer The Lord Of The World

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

PeterR

Re: Satan Lucifer The Lord Of The World

Postby PeterR » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:35 am

it would be awesome if these could be translated to audio or video, for people like me who are on the road or work often. keeping our knowledge up to date, our faith strong, all while taking care of our responsibilities. :)

HAIL SATAN

Tala

Postby Tala » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:27 pm

Have you heard any of these yet?

http://www.angelfire.com/josgreece/Sata ... Index.html

I'm not sure how often it's updated but there seems to be a lot of info on there. Just click on both new and old library as it says some links are broken.

PeterR wrote:it would be awesome if these could be translated to audio or video, for people like me who are on the road or work often. keeping our knowledge up to date, our faith strong, all while taking care of our responsibilities. :)

HAIL SATAN

PeterR

Postby PeterR » Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:55 pm

Tala wrote:Have you heard any of these yet?

http://www.angelfire.com/josgreece/Sata ... Index.html

I'm not sure how often it's updated but there seems to be a lot of info on there. Just click on both new and old library as it says some links are broken.

PeterR wrote:it would be awesome if these could be translated to audio or video, for people like me who are on the road or work often. keeping our knowledge up to date, our faith strong, all while taking care of our responsibilities. :)

HAIL SATAN

thanks so much for that! starting right now!

s.i.x.e.s

Postby s.i.x.e.s » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:18 pm

Please i need help in initiating myself into the satan family. I have tried so many times but i dont notice anything at all. I also want to know what they meant by dry pen as a requirement to perform the rituals. I would be greatfull if i get a response real quick.

Artanis

Postby Artanis » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:17 pm

s.i.x.e.s wrote:Please i need help in initiating myself into the satan family. I have tried so many times but i dont notice anything at all. I also want to know what they meant by dry pen as a requirement to perform the rituals. I would be greatfull if i get a response real quick.

DO NOT DO THE RITUAL MORE THAN ONCE! You dont have to feel anything. This depends on the individual. Some of us feel something, like a VERY good feeling and some of us dont. Do the best you can on doing the dedication right. IT DOES NOT NEED TO BE 100% PERFECT! The best thing is to just not stress about it. Like stated in there ´What is in our hearts and what our intentions are, are much more important than the amount of blood in our signature.` This also goes to the whole ritual, if you think you made a small mistake somewhere, do not worry about it. Just know the fact that it worked. :)

A dry pen means a dry pen, like the ones used for ´officejobs`(?)

You can also perform it in your Astral Temple(i did so myself)
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506

Our FINAL(and most propably our LAST ever) RTR. The One that will ANNIHALITE the Enemy. No need to do more than 9 on each one. Done in 15-20 mins. Even 1 a day would annihalite the Enemy!!

absolute13

Postby absolute13 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:30 pm

s.i.x.e.s wrote:Please i need help in initiating myself into the satan family. I have tried so many times but i dont notice anything at all. I also want to know what they meant by dry pen as a requirement to perform the rituals. I would be greatfull if i get a response real quick.

Joyofsatan.org

EnkiUK2

Postby EnkiUK2 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:06 am

Read the instructions on the website.

A dry pen would mean a biro although I dont recall the page stipulating that.

GL

Apprentice

Postby Apprentice » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:34 am

I used a dry fountain pen. Dipped it into blood and it worked :twisted:

StraitShot47

Postby StraitShot47 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:12 pm

Demonsson wrote:I am a Buddhist but I want to be a satanist...
Please help me..
If I become a satanist am I forbidden to enter the shrines here??

Hail Satan

Why would you be forbidden from entering shrines as a satanist?

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:57 am

Demonsson wrote:I am a Buddhist but I want to be a satanist...
Please help me..
If I become a satanist am I forbidden to enter the shrines here??

Hail Satan

Even though buddhism is corrupted, the entire tradition and idea of these shrines comes from the older Satanic religious tradition. Whether modern buddists know it or not, all these shrines ARE Satanic. So you are not forbidden from these shrines, it is actually the opposite you have far more right to enjoy them then those who don't know the whole truth of why they are there. They go to these shrines based on tradition and somewhat cloudy connection to them, because of the currupted unclearness of buddhism they don't appreciate quite as much as they possibly could, but you go with full understanding and appreciation of what the shrines represent.
Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! Heil all of the Eternal Gods of Duat! :mrgreen:

Click my link: :D https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Take a look, I know you'll find something in here to help you! :P