Satan Lucifer The Lord Of The World

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

PeterR

Re: Satan Lucifer The Lord Of The World

Postby PeterR » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:35 am

it would be awesome if these could be translated to audio or video, for people like me who are on the road or work often. keeping our knowledge up to date, our faith strong, all while taking care of our responsibilities. :)

HAIL SATAN

Tala

Postby Tala » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:27 pm

Have you heard any of these yet?

http://www.angelfire.com/josgreece/Sata ... Index.html

I'm not sure how often it's updated but there seems to be a lot of info on there. Just click on both new and old library as it says some links are broken.

PeterR wrote:it would be awesome if these could be translated to audio or video, for people like me who are on the road or work often. keeping our knowledge up to date, our faith strong, all while taking care of our responsibilities. :)

HAIL SATAN

PeterR

Postby PeterR » Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:55 pm

Tala wrote:Have you heard any of these yet?

http://www.angelfire.com/josgreece/Sata ... Index.html

I'm not sure how often it's updated but there seems to be a lot of info on there. Just click on both new and old library as it says some links are broken.

PeterR wrote:it would be awesome if these could be translated to audio or video, for people like me who are on the road or work often. keeping our knowledge up to date, our faith strong, all while taking care of our responsibilities. :)

HAIL SATAN

thanks so much for that! starting right now!