The Good News and a Message from Azazel

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

The Good News and a Message from Azazel

Postby High Priestess Maxine Dietrich » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:36 pm

The Catholic Church is past the point of no return. At this point it is unsalvageable. Look to the news reports. It is finished. It's just a matter of time to where it will be completely gone.

The Southern Baptist Church is up to their ears in assaults of minors, child molestations and rape.

The Methodist Church is now being exposed for the same. Satan is ringing those Christ Scum another asshole.

In time, Christianity will be outlawed. More will be exposed...MURDERS.

As for the Jews. Satan showed me, all of their ugly, hideous karma is now upon every Jew. I never saw anything so hideously creepy. I mean creepy. I've never seen anything so ugly. This will manifest.

Even if they took down the internet, they are too late. Too many people know the truth about them. Worldwide and from all walks of life.

Satan stated regarding the Jews: "Their fate is sealed."

Now, Azazel wants our people to know we've done an excellent job with the RTRs.

Because of the extreme urgency of spiritual warfare, much energy was applied to fighting the enemy first and foremost.

Azazel stated there are people here who desperately need help. Help way beyond what they are able to do themselves. He said "Let our people who are in desperate situations beyond what they can handle themselves know help will be coming to them."

http://www.joyofsatan.com

Larissa666

Re: The Good News and a Message from Azazel

Postby Larissa666 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:05 pm

Thank you! So delightful to hear such positive news.

We will continue fighting!

Hail Satan! Forever!
”We are all from Egypt.”

-Goddess Bune

"Those whom the Gods guide cannot get lost."

-Ptahotep

Never trust those who are without.

Darkpagan666

Postby Darkpagan666 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:07 pm

This brought tears to my eyes...

Since I came to Satan and the Gods, so much was at stake and had to be done. And I honestly didn't think I would live to see xianity and the Vatican going down because people were so fucking brainwashed back then..

I am just so happy now! The jooz, their fate is sealed? Oh sweet pineapple juice! Glorious! YES! BRING THOSE FUCKERS DOWN!!

HAIL SATAN!!!
"In a crystal we have clear evidence of the existence of a formative life principle, and though we cannot understand the life of a crystal, it is nonetheless a living being". - Nikola Tesla

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:19 pm

Hail Satan and our Supreme gods! <3!

Everyone give yourselves a big HAND! The fruits of our labor are manifesting. Be well, all of you. Because of our efforts, we are SAVING the world.

Bardhonen

Postby Bardhonen » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:25 pm

I kept having visions of jewish atrocities while I was at work, it was all making me very upset, not to mention how the enemy has been stepping up their "take down as many JoS pages as possible" initiative. This is amazing news to hear and it's really kindled the flame in my soul. Hail Enki and Hail Victory.

Vx36

Postby Vx36 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:37 pm

Absolutely amazing! We can't stop now though. We need to kick them while they are down and keep kicking.

luis

Postby luis » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:39 pm

This is awesome! I can't to see all that karma to manifest 8-)
Let's keep up with the Rtrs! They are definitily going to be destroyed!

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:51 pm

Thank you for this message HPs Maxine
Hail satan and the gods of duat
HAIL SATAN

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:56 pm

The media reported the Pope is holding a council to discuss the sexual abuse in the Church from that of children to the raping and beating of nuns. This is the major issue that has been costing them everything and now the Pope has to publically address this they can't control it anymore so they are trying to put PR onto such its defeat for them. Its also reported the Vatican destroyed many documents of the sexual scandals to remove evidence. The council of nine the nine most powerful Cardinal's in the Vatican that elect Popes. Three of them have been charged and convicted of sexual abuse now. Its reached the very top of the Vatican.

Bigot Boy

Postby Bigot Boy » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:59 pm

It makes me very happy reading this, although I know the war is far from over. Thank you to all of Father Satan's warriors! :D

sip

Postby sip » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:18 am

Hail Satan !

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:32 am

Now is the greatest opportunity to KEEP STRIKING the enemy without any form of stopping or spiritual mercy.

This opportunity is once in thousands of years.

Make USE of it!

HAIL SATAN!
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com Status: Operational
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/ Status: Operational
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com | Status: Operational
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org | Status: Operational
| Satan's Library - https://www.satanslibrary.org | Status: Operational
| Evilgoy Mirror - https://www.evilgoy.com | Status: Operational

http://www.josmarket.org/ Orders Closed To Tend To Existing Ones and Our Websites

darkmonkey666

Postby darkmonkey666 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:36 am

That is awesome. Keep up the good work. Let's fight even harder we can do this. We are doing this.

sip

Postby sip » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:02 am

Cardinal Pell, the number three man at the Vatican was convicted today in Australia.

:twisted:

Soaring Eagle 666

Postby Soaring Eagle 666 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:26 am

Even though their fate is sealed, we must fight even harder now! Every second they spend in control means more destruction. The harder we fight, the sooner they will be obliterated! Then we can build the new golden age of humanity!

Personal Growth

Postby Personal Growth » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:44 am

The Winds of Change are a blowing.

And the Circle comes full circle.

I've needed help and I'm pretty good now. I'm grateful and of course some of our people still need some serious help.

And I'm so happy that Justice is getting served.

Cheers to a more healthy and just world.

And keep up the good work with the RTR's

As it's been written: Satan will defeat the joos by reversing their torah.
What is the meaning of life? To meditate daily, empower and advance the soul because the soul is immortal. And to do the Final RTR daily. In the end all we really have is our soul. Spiritual Satanism is the best investment a person can make.

indrasoma

Postby indrasoma » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:56 am

I'm glad. Particularly in the US/UK/Western Europe, there has been such a drastic degeneration...everyone is always so stressed/overwhelmed/depressed, but because of Trump and now because of this, hopefully things start to get better in the coming months/years.

Personal Growth

Postby Personal Growth » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:58 am

Scapegoat trick is old hat now and no longer working? Good!
What is the meaning of life? To meditate daily, empower and advance the soul because the soul is immortal. And to do the Final RTR daily. In the end all we really have is our soul. Spiritual Satanism is the best investment a person can make.

Wotanwarrior

Postby Wotanwarrior » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:08 am

Thanks for the good news, let's continue spamming the RTR.

Hail Satan!
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarte!
Hail Gomory!
Hail all the gods of Duat!

Scion of Atlantis

Postby Scion of Atlantis » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:48 am

I can see the contempt for the enemy increase every day in the real world, and on the internet, people are furious at the Jews and at their programs. The enemy is melting very quickly and their schemes fail and over and over again each time they try something. Regime change and war in Venezuela has been delayed, Israel has failed time and time again to start war in Iran, Trump's chances of a 2020 victory are getting higher and higher, and people are awakening even more rapidly.

At the same time I am noticing they are becoming more desperate. I've have been under numerous enemy attacks lately and I know plenty of other members on here have as well. The entire energy of the Astral is changing as the enemy weakens and becomes desperate.

It's amazing how much progress has been made in only 8 months of doing the Final RTR. Let's keep going forwards! Do one more RTR than you did the previous day each day, and remember the importance of numerology in doing these. I was told by one of the Gods that using the numbers 9, 11, and 3 is massively effective against the enemy.
Hail Lerajie! Goddess of Love and Pleasure.

Jack

Postby Jack » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:25 am

Third Most Powerful Vatican Official Found Guilty Of Child Rape

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-02-25/third-most-powerful-vatican-official-found-guilty-child-rape

No savior can save these pieces of human trash now. Judgment day is coming....
Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:00 am

Jack wrote:Third Most Powerful Vatican Official Found Guilty Of Child Rape

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-02-25/third-most-powerful-vatican-official-found-guilty-child-rape

May they all burn!!

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:46 am

Hell Yeah!!

Let's continue spammimg those RTRs. Do not let up, everyone. This is all a more reasonss to keep going and not slow down whatsoever.

HAIL SATAN!!
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Hail Satan!!!

Ave Ce Acatl Topiltzin Quetzalcoatl!

Artanis

Postby Artanis » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:30 am

Jack wrote:Third Most Powerful Vatican Official Found Guilty Of Child Rape

Of JEW trash Brother ;)
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506
Who could EVER think that SAVING A FUCKING *PLANET* would be THIS EASY?

ANNIHALITE the ´Enemy Of ALL That Is`, write YOUR Name in The History books and save Humanity!!

https://youtu.be/NXSoed8gNWg

Artanis

Postby Artanis » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:32 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Now is the greatest opportunity to KEEP STRIKING the enemy without any form of stopping or spiritual mercy.

This opportunity is once in thousands of years.

Make USE of it!

HAIL SATAN!

Im with HC!

This IS a chance of a THOUSANDS of YEARS!!

THE MORE WE FIGHT RIGHT NOW, THE MORE AND FASTER THESE FUCKERS ARE GOING TO BURN!!!

ANNIHALITE the ´Enemy Of ALL That Is`, write YOUR Name in The History books and save Humanity!!

Drakon

Postby Drakon » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:13 am

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THE ANCIENT GODS!!!

These are delightful news and made me feel warm and great.

Indeed the PTRs are destroying them!
I have never saw before so many bad news about them!

Absolut destruction incoming hehe :twisted:
I lead to the straight path without a revealed book;
I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means

~Satan

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AMON!
HAIL TO THE GODS OF ORION!

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:39 am

Awesome news :) 8 months of the Final RTR, 4 years of RTR's in general, more years of spiritual warfare in the form of group rituals before that... all paying off now, big time :)

serpentwalker666

Postby serpentwalker666 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:43 am

MORE RTRS MORE!!!! LET'S GIVE THEM ALL THE PAIN WE SUFFERED FOR CENTURIES AND MORE. LET'S NEVER STOP JUST KEEP PELTING THEM UNTIL THEY JUST TURN TO DUST

HAIL SATAN
SEIG HEIL.

OUR VICTORY WILL BE A SWEET WINE TO BE CHERISHED!!

ONWARDS TO THEIR EXTINCTION AND OUR SATYA YUGA!!

Ninja 666

Postby Ninja 666 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:46 am

Thank you!

Let's destroy them!
HAIL SATAN!
Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11506
FAQ about the Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11560

EasternFireLion666

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:53 am

I am interested in your opinions. Do you think if, let's say, hypotetically tomorrow all the legislations regarding the censoring of opinions about jews and history are gone, do you think that with the documentation that still remains now the truth about the holo could be exposed?

Blackdragon666

Postby Blackdragon666 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:23 am

Now that's good news :) Keep up the RTRs people. Smash the enemy until we annihilate them.
When all is said and done, Orion shall prevail against Zion.
Hail Satan!
Hail the powers of Hell!

Adrellis

Postby Adrellis » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:32 am

The atmosphere at work has been...different as of late, too. People seem different. They (Gentiles) poise themselves..differently, better, healthier, more free. Some might be SS, that's an interesting thought, but..

everything's changing. and it's amazing. I only wish I had been more consistent.

VoiceofEnki

Postby VoiceofEnki » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:00 am

Incredible news!

Thank you all for your hard work over these years! This is so much sooner than I expected, it's simply amazing.

We don't give them any oppertunity to recover, keep hitting them with RTR's until they are totally annihinalted on all levels!

Hail Satan!
Hail Azazel!
Hail all Gods and Goddesses of Hell!

DragonWarrior666

Postby DragonWarrior666 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:16 am

Very good news .Thank you HP.

Keep up the RTR,s Brothers and Sisters en let us go to total victory.

Hail Father Satan and all the gods of Duat.

Evan

Postby Evan » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:23 am

Good news!!
HAIL Satan
HAIL gods of hell
HAIL SATAN

Zammel

Postby Zammel » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:26 pm

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:The Catholic Church is past the point of no return. At this point it is unsalvageable. Look to the news reports. It is finished. It's just a matter of time to where it will be completely gone.

The Southern Baptist Church is up to their ears in assaults of minors, child molestations and rape.

The Methodist Church is now being exposed for the same. Satan is ringing those Christ Scum another asshole.

In time, Christianity will be outlawed. More will be exposed...MURDERS.

As for the Jews. Satan showed me, all of their ugly, hideous karma is now upon every Jew. I never saw anything so hideously creepy. I mean creepy. I've never seen anything so ugly. This will manifest.

Even if they took down the internet, they are too late. Too many people know the truth about them. Worldwide and from all walks of life.

Satan stated regarding the Jews: "Their fate is sealed."

Now, Azazel wants our people to know we've done an excellent job with the RTRs.

Because of the extreme urgency of spiritual warfare, much energy was applied to fighting the enemy first and foremost.

Azazel stated there are people here who desperately need help. Help way beyond what they are able to do themselves. He said "Let our people who are in desperate situations beyond what they can handle themselves know help will be coming to them."

http://www.joyofsatan.com

Fantastic! Do RTR! Much RTR! We can see them destroyed!
Hail Satan Hail Azazel! Hail all Demons and High priest! Yes is true Exemple Dantalion have helped me for instaurate a easier comunication last day! We are the son/daugther of Satana, we complete their works: and crack dawn our mortal enemy!
SIEG HAIL!

The Alchemist7

Postby The Alchemist7 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:24 pm

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:As for the Jews. Satan showed me, all of their ugly, hideous karma is now upon every Jew. I never saw anything so hideously creepy. I mean creepy. I've never seen anything so ugly. This will manifest.

Sorry I don't understand, what this exactly means?

tandt

Postby tandt » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:48 pm

Hail Father Satan and our mighty Gods of Duat. Thanks to all Satan's people for working hard, we are all making our beloved Gods proud !!!

Hail God Belphagor !! and all the powers of Hell.

Artanis

Postby Artanis » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:51 pm

The Alchemist7 wrote:
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:As for the Jews. Satan showed me, all of their ugly, hideous karma is now upon every Jew. I never saw anything so hideously creepy. I mean creepy. I've never seen anything so ugly. This will manifest.

Sorry I don't understand, what this exactly means?

It means that ALL that the jews have done, EVERY SINGLE BAD thing, that has gone masked/unnoticed to Gentiles, ALL the bad karma that those events created, WILL begin to manifest and SHOW the people the TRUTHS behind the masks(the horrible things the jews did)

Lilithdaughter

Postby Lilithdaughter » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:31 pm

Ave Satana Ave Dei sempre...

Siralom

Postby Siralom » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:32 pm

Almost 15 years of sacrifice, and I have received SO MUCH in return. Thank You all for fighting beside me! Let's continue like that :)

Tomland68

Postby Tomland68 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:44 pm

How soon can we expect significant changes on this? I assume the RTRs have worked to Rewired the Jewish Matrix Thoughtform to rechannel the energy towards the destruction of the Jews?

Thanks.

Larissa666

Postby Larissa666 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:00 pm

The jews getting exposed left and right, every day something new disgusting comes up with jew as a main protagonist.

https://edition-m.cnn.com/2019/02/25/us ... index.html
”We are all from Egypt.”

-Goddess Bune

"Those whom the Gods guide cannot get lost."

-Ptahotep

Never trust those who are without.

Hearsync

Postby Hearsync » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:42 pm

Most excellent! We will continue to plunge them into their own dark ages. They will get what they deserve!

Hail Satan and all the gods and demons!

luis

Postby luis » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:56 pm

Tomland68 wrote:How soon can we expect significant changes on this? I assume the RTRs have worked to Rewired the Jewish Matrix Thoughtform to rechannel the energy towards the destruction of the Jews?

Thanks.

They do a ritual where all their negative karma (of each jews) wich is negative Natal aspect of planets, curses and so on they put them on us plus all their curses agains us. By doing the Rtrs we reversed this and all this karma is now on them and knowing how energy manifest there could be a lag time but it will definitily manifest. They are not protected anymore becouse of the Rtrs and this will destroy them.

I'm sure we will start to see more and more ugly things happen to me from this year. They are actualy already happening if you think about it. The xian religion being destroyed is one of these manifestation.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:00 pm

Tomland68 wrote:How soon can we expect significant changes on this? I assume the RTRs have worked to Rewired the Jewish Matrix Thoughtform to rechannel the energy towards the destruction of the Jews?

Thanks.

No, we have been cancelling the jewtrix.
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

Artanis

Postby Artanis » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:01 pm

Hearsync wrote:Most excellent! We will continue to plunge them into their own dark ages. They will get what they deserve!

Hail Satan and all the gods and demons!

lol... Actually... Demons ARE Gods(Demon means God in Sanskrit) :D

satanichonor

Postby satanichonor » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:06 pm

Only the strong are gonna be free
From a world of fools
Tooth and nail
Tooth and nail
Straight to the top
Tooth and nail
-dokken ; ) :x
In order to change the world you must start out with yourself meaning indulge in life do not worry of the tragedy of all that have wronged they mean nothing, now think of only the elegant things in life beautiful isn't it. Now move loyal soldier of Satan!
-
It is not stop drop and roll
It's stop drop and read a book

Ghost in the Machine

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:32 pm

I've never felt so much relief in my entire life. It makes me so elated that our efforts are beginning to show more than just flowers now as they begin showing fruit. Thank you for this wonderful news and thank you to Satan and Azazel as well and all the other gods and demons of hell.
"Delight in what you create, and delight in what you destroy."
- Satan

EnkiUK3

Postby EnkiUK3 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:50 pm

Catholic church rotten to the core paedophillia free for all