Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

To avoid all bad influence

EA_Sland

I am a young Satanist and, although I protect myself and never talk about my occult and religious beliefs, I experience the bad outcomes and the harassement because of these beliefs.

It seems as if I had 'Satanist' carved on my brow, because everybody in my school calls me 'The Satanist' and, it doesn't bother me for it is true. Yet, it becomes a problem for no one as sympathy, or even, tolerance for Satanists. And I am everyday shocked by the ignorance and the stupidity around me, sometimes even bullied.
The second problem I came across, was the kids in my school who talked to their parents. Because the parents believe that because they are adults and I am not 18 yet, they have to take me to 'the right path', I am often scolded by people who don't even know me, and even if am I trying to stay composed and to be polite, it gets harder and harder to cope with it.

So, I wanted to know if any of you who read this had experienced something similar, and/or if someone had some kind of advice to try and stay calm with the pressure society puts us through. I now just wait for the moment I can leave school and go live my life peacefully with my beliefs.

Thanks

This is what enemy forces have tried to do, RTR is the only way to fix it. RTR dissolves enemy influence from over your life so this will stop happening. Also you can pretend like you were never really Satanist and you didn't mean it. Lie to them to get them to leave you alone.
These strangers coming to yell at you, who don't have any kind of authority over you and don't even know you, if I was in your situatuon at that age I would probably tell them to Fuck Off and walk away, but that probably isn't the best way to deal with it :lol:

I understand how it is. You need to be strong and keep positive. It is hard, of course.

I'm in a similar situation, but because of my family. I can't wait to get away from here - they have such a bad influence that at times I feel as if I'm going to suffocate.

Make sure you have a strong aura of protection as well and, if it ever gets too difficult, you can always talk to Father Satan or your GD.

Why would people call you "The Satanist" if no one knows your a Satanist. My intuition tells me your exhibiting outcast type behaviors that may be bringing this problem on. I understand if you don't like wasting your breath or having small talk with the NPCs. Still stop exhibiting antisocial behavior if you are exhibiting it. Dress normal and don't dress like a goth if you are doing it. Have normal friends and make an attempt to form friendships. The fastest way to stop being a social outcast is to form friendships with a lot of girls. And have some cool guy friends too. The point is , stop exhibiting anti social behavior if you are and make an attempt to blend in. The real satanist is among us, yet he acts in the shadows and doesn't stand out . Understand this. "Blend in".

Also understand that the bullying won't stop until you confront the bullying. Tell it to the face of the bullyer you won't tolerate this shit anymore and he needs to leave you alone in strong congruent voice and piercing eye contact. Having martial arts experience helps you along with a strong aura of protection. Use the suryae mantra for AOP if your not doing yet to more strengthen the AOP.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back