Future Of European Union

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderator: High Priest Jake Carlson

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1929

Future Of European Union

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:12 pm

In essence, what the jews are doing with the European Union is plain and simple.

Many people are dumbfounded by jewish jockery, but you don't have to be.

By default, only people who are born in a nation, and as thus, accustomed to a certain lifestyle, belonging to a certain set of life and species, and bonded to a particular land, are interested on the future of this land, language, and their general existence. Even when they can be dumbfounded, still, only these people can defend these rights, and nobody else really would bother. The rest can simply pack up and leave away from this land, and go where they belong, if anything hits the fan.

Any improvement ever done was because of this soil - people relationship, and this extends further into race. Those who pack up and leave a continent at the first states of distress and disaster, never facilitate any change, they are just going round and round, and historically, this causes no change. It's just freeloading on where others died. Such as these Europeans who died to the last person defending the rights of the White European race, for which now, they are attacked posthumously for decades. Who warned of things like that.

As for those coming in, as in illegal migrants, temporaries and others, for them, giving them whatever kind of lifestyle other than being incapacitated in the middle of the street as is done in many of their own countries, looks heavenly. So at a first perspective, all these people always accept the wrongdoings and rights destruction of native populations.

In many ways, the limiting of the rights and even existence of native populations, is actually in conjunction to all that is beneficial to foreign populations or others. For example, if the native "Curbs his racism", you can fuck his daughter, finally, and marry into his family. If he accepts you is his neighborhood, you can finally sell meth to his kids. If he accepts you in his heart and civilization, you can shit in it, or rally around like a mob under the support of jews like Soros, always asking for extra rights. This is how these things go, my fellow goyim. A truth one really has to accept and move on.

So everyone has to, in the end of the day, look for 'their' rights, and their tribal rights. Yes, the same tribal rights that people pretend we have moved so much forward, simply because everyone is censored to speak. Let us give all races the podium to speak freely without the fear of incarceration, and full power, and let's see what the results of all this presented and force 'love' is going to be.

The reality is, many people would like to Rambo mode at this present time, as many people feel already too much like shit. I guess the solution is more Love and more Sedatives, until the mind of the goyim collapses, and one either loses their civilization through weed coma, or decides to go Guerilla mode as some form of last stand. Long story short, nobody likes to see their nations, races, and cultures, overrode, destroyed, and even if we could avoid it as nature intended by being on the place we should be, indeed, we want to push through this.

"God" make last our sedatives, our lies, and our delusions, until our civilizations collapse through our weed coma, and we gain our place in Heaven, fellow Whitey. Yes, not the same God I believe in, as I believe in our ancestral Gods, but this other jewish guy. The giver of all lies and sedatives, and the greatest and most gruesome of all soul and body killers: Jesus Christ.

The jews are going to play the victims in a few years when people will want to, out of rage, progrom this race out of the planet for everything it has caused. They will pretend it is so unfounded that people in towns taken over and racially assimilated will want to hang them in pikes. Finally, they will pretend that it is impossible that people may go full Nazi mode again. Because as we can see, everytime the jew fucks up past the boundary, and causes these situations, the jew always pretends to never seen it coming.

So instead of accepting a few fundamental truths, it appears, sedation goes a long way. A long way into what appears will be cataclysmic events against freedoms, mass repression, replacement, and destruction. Indeed, such event would force everyone to wake up. You have to be progressive with it, extinctions do not happen at once, and Rome wasn't Destroyed in a day. You have to eat it's foundations first. The rodent race knows very well how to go about this. It has to not be known. If the news do not report it, it didn't even happen!

And that is enough to mobilize all sorts of hordes against the natives, which by their mere existence and systemic pressure on multiculturalism, do in anyway displace the natives. This is happening in many European countries.

In the above situation, or when you have Hajis who want to blow kids to bits, you also have the great excuse that all Mega States are seeking in order to invade all personal privacy of citizens, and invent all sorts of regressive middle ages laws. "If Hajis want to blow you away, we have to really get in your phones and PC's to prevent terrorist attacks".

The multi racialism in a society creates a condition where all races (divided in separate interest groups) are all advocating for what is beneficial to them. Only a marginal percent of people on either side do truthfully suck on the multiracial pill, as the backbone of our biology is racial. Slowly, these fake ass Star Trek societies are plunged in criminality going from and towards all places.

The fate of all multiracial societies, has been argued to be a 'fairer' society, but let us translate what this "FAIR" governance means: MORE IMPERSONAL. The more impersonality and detachment of authority (and the adding of the jews as the sole interest racial group which percedes over this situation) only makes for brutal societies, which essentially are always fertile (Due to IQ differences and cultural differences) to always have enough slaves, enough retards to rally around for Soros, ever increasing numbers of battalions that those in power can rally towards anyone else.

The situation that many do not want to accept, as those who are self brainwashed into Christianity and it's dreams of "Heaven", and project these here as a technological "evolution" of the future, is that the more we move away from 'resource wars', there is not going to be some form of other competition, or warfare, or other things for which people or groups will want to fuck up and leverage other people about. As far as I can see in Britain, the only reason the preparing Haji Armies are not taking over in direct warfare, is they have to work for daily bread. Remove this, and the next topic will be if you have accepted the Prophet as your personal pedophile Lord and Savior.

In other words, where some argue that we are "DEVELOPING", I argue that we are not only regressing, but I can see clearly where Europe will be in a few decades time from now, if this situation is not stopped. If you haven't noticed, when the jews are pushing "Cultural Change", they aren't removing the religion of Muslims, nor they ban Mosques.

They just teach young Europeans how to bend on all fours and be tolerant when their kids at 10 years old have muslim knives on their throats on what otherwise was supposed to be 'school'. The cultural change of Europe and "Cultural Appropriation" is for Whitey, to learn to be appropriate of a cuck in order to die and be annihilated into his own homelands and countries, by hordes that want to out breed him as cancer out-breeds a body and kills it.

We all are aware here this is for mongrelization. The situation is that aside from the biological threat here, and the obvious crime against extinction, we have to face two other facts. These people will be lost, rootless, and without any rights or expectations. "Kalergi Children of a New World". The type of children you can easily entrap and enslave as your new Kalergi style mongrelized European stock, so they can be one of your 2800 Talmudic slaves, type of deal.

Despite of what pills and how much weed many "Europeans" are sinking in, the "European Union" is devising two decisive plans, and has been doing so for decades, in order to control population. One of these is the creation of a "European Army" who will, supposedly, defend "European Interests". Ie, as we can see now, the interests of self appointed jews who rave about Democratic systems.

If you have a European Army, some can argue you can have a European Police, or let's say, a European FBI, that will be nothing but the Russian Cheka, and will go around and abduct people that have been found as thought dissidents, and making them disappear. Currently, this is not fundamentally possible, but the jews are trying to work around a solution here. This has already started happening on the web, and all platforms where the jews can get their hands on, and legal systems. The weaponization of this is the only logical next step.

The second plan is far more oscure and extends in ultimate control of the subjects as is the case in the USA, where all the above excuses already existed. Those who have lived before 1999, can see how much the world has changed because of the so called "Terrorism" the jews have done as an inside job. In the land of the Free, there is a camera and the eye of Sauron looking at all disobedient Goyim 24/7.

Other than that, let me tell you of some developments you will not find in the news. All over Europe, there is a whole systemic change that is going on. I have not seen this in any news, and nobody decided to cry about this subject. Most people just want to cry for the mainstream useless bullshit tears. Protesting in Haji Jew Occupied Europe is becoming ILLEGAL and every protester will be PROFILED in Europe from now on.

The Yellow Vests and the Goyim Waking has the jews not only wanting to profile every protester, but also, putting forth the technology for it. Where are the so called socialist garbage leftist Journalists of Europe now that don't even make a fuss about this, but are so readily ready to cry about anything else irrelevant on top of the planet? Nowhere. All they know to cry about is some bullshit about 60 million Genders, and some occasional lampshades.

And some sort of Nazi "Secret Police" which was so terrible.

"But now we are living in the Free times. Everyone is Free. The Lovely Free state will provide your food. I mean, if we haven't seen you hanging around some Yellow Vests on some shit. You have to Trust us goyim. It's for the greater good. After all, we will provide for your Nutrition, as we provide for your Security. For example, we will stop Terrorist attacks that we are creating by importing millions of Terrorists in Europe - all for your OWN good goyim.

Listening to us goyim, your birthrate is now kinda low, which is our doing. Our solution is for you to brown up that skin a little bit. We are all humans of this world after all, well, at least, you goyim are. We are evolving you to a better and greater species (For ourselves and our use). What is there not to trust about centralized mega states with paranoid jews on top of them?"


Do not stress it goyim. We are going into great developments. For example, we will be able to feed all the goyim of the planet with the push of a button. But, at the same time, profile the complaining evil goyim likewise with the push of a button. Freedom is a bummer right? May not always be what it seems, is it?

A Beautiful name company - Brainchip. And what is BRAINCHIP company giving us? More Freedom - of course. The tool that the new Kalergi Primate will have as it's own tool like hammer and fire: A microchip inside it's shrunken, genetically altered brain:

Now tell me, don't you think Macaroni has ordered a lot of cameras to put around? Because I think he does. If you check the date of the article, all of a sudden, Europe is creating an Orwellian based face recognition system, and outlaws all forms of protesting. But don't be silly and a conspiracy theorist goyim it's all a huge coincidence.

On the (progressive) outlawing of Protesting in Europe:

https://www.rte.ie/news/europe/2019/010 ... 66-france/

On the Surveillence Network that is being now built in Europe:\


https://americansecuritytoday.com/brain ... ts-videos/

BrainChip AI-Powered Video Analytics Now Avail to European Govts (Videos)

___

Law enforcement agencies require a way to rapidly sift through terabytes of recorded video to identify and track complex characteristics of suspects and witnesses, including faces and patterns on clothing.

“The fact that BrainChip Studio is being successfully utilized by government agencies highlights the benefits it can offer to other security agencies,” commented Guillaume Tissot, Co-founder and President of SoftCryptum.

“With a solid network of contacts in Law Enforcement, Defense and Intelligence Agencies, our company is well positioned to help promote, install and support BrainChip’s AI-powered software and hardware solutions.”

“BrainChip’s Director of EMEA Sales, Luis Coello, added: “We are delighted to enter into this reseller agreement with SoftCryptum.”

This new partnership strengthens the visibility of BrainChip Studio in European government agencies and improves operational and sales efficiency for our business.”

SoftCryptum has long-established relationships within many government entities, and we expect to see many new customers implement our technology as a result.”

BrainChip Studio software enables instant training of many types of objects and patterns in the field, 20 times faster than a human operator.

Image

Image

Artanis
Posts: 382

Re: Future Of European Union

Postby Artanis » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:37 pm

But its AMAIZING that IT will fall this year(at least the JEW-U(EU as we know it)). If the left wins the elections, all the right countries leave. And the other way around, but that one could even be stopped by the people in the leftist countries(Because as you said HC, the right could be trying to form some sort of pre-4th Reich or something like that if they win, when you discussed this matter.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506

Our FINAL(and most propably our LAST ever) RTR. The One that will ANNIHALITE the Enemy. No need to do more than 9 on each one. Done in 15-20 mins. Even 1 a day would annihalite the Enemy!!

Aquarius
Posts: 1637

Re: Future Of European Union

Postby Aquarius » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:39 pm

Lol coello, I think I remember someone who changed surname to cohen to coello or some similar crap.
Image

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1929

Re: Future Of European Union

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:44 pm

Can some magical genie from here transfer this message to the people with the Yellow clothing, so they can like distribute it?

This was nowhere in the news.

European Jewnion is progressing into a USSR with Stalin's eye on top of every street. Maybe some people can accept this, but Europeans won't.

Please distribute.

BoRn of fire
Posts: 301

Re: Future Of European Union

Postby BoRn of fire » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:05 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:...


Hp is it true that the un has a vacant seat with the seat number 666? Is this something to think about or is it plainly just some Jews plan of reverse xianity so the masses believ that Satan is actuali the bad guy just like they've made people believe Satan is behind human sacrifices and the jewlinati i mean illuminati

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1929

Re: Future Of European Union

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:11 pm

BoRn of fire wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:...


Hp is it true that the un has a vacant seat with the seat number 666? Is this something to think about or is it plainly just some Jews plan of reverse xianity so the masses believ that Satan is actuali the bad guy just like they've made people believe Satan is behind human sacrifices and the jewlinati i mean illuminati


No idea.

What I know however, do not believe everything you read on the internet, and do not listen to xians who whine and cry on Muh Antichrist all the time. Because they will tell you on the Illuminati's ice cream production center of the Moon which tries to counteract Hitler Ice's creams rampant sales across the Galaxy.

Jews and xians are very good at creating random useless hoaxes.

So what if a seat with number 666 exists in the United Nations?

Do you think room 666 in Hospitals now creates Frankenstein the Anti-Jeboo in it? Worth investigating...

END TIMES!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1929

Re: Future Of European Union

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:34 pm

Artanis wrote:But its AMAIZING that IT will fall this year(at least the JEW-U(EU as we know it)). If the left wins the elections, all the right countries leave. And the other way around, but that one could even be stopped by the people in the leftist countries(Because as you said HC, the right could be trying to form some sort of pre-4th Reich or something like that if they win, when you discussed this matter.


Things can improve, as for this monster failing, it will take a while. However it will leave poison to the conscience of many even if it fails.

We will see after the elections, what the results are going to be.

We are rapidly awakening or this wouldn't be happening. The Jew-U is understanding this kind of formulae of destruction will not be consumed by Europeans forever. In the depth of time with the RTR's and levels of awakening too far, they have simply lost.

However presently, the situation is as it is. If you can, safely and ANONYMOUSLY share this article. Europeans need to know.

Shael
Posts: 166
Location: Continuously Advancing

Re: Future Of European Union

Postby Shael » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:50 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:The reality is, many people would like to Rambo mode at this present time, as many people feel already too much like shit.


Can confirm this. Back in the day when my situation was still awful, I frequently thought of going 'destruction mode', simply destroying anything and everything that contributes to/is ignorant towards the stuff that is happening.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

Hail Satan Forever!

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1929

Re: Future Of European Union

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:09 pm

Shael wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:The reality is, many people would like to Rambo mode at this present time, as many people feel already too much like shit.


Can confirm this. Back in the day when my situation was still awful, I frequently thought of going 'destruction mode', simply destroying anything and everything that contributes to/is ignorant towards the stuff that is happening.


You can thank jews for that. They do not care. However, as it looks like, people are going to be filled with blinding hatred and rage at some point, all of which will simply just mercilessly explode on them.

If jews even had a brain other than their parasitic one, they would understand, that they are digging their own grave in Europe. For one, they make injections of really angry Muslims that hate them. For two, they make Europeans a minority filled with hatred and distrust in Europe against them.

Them expecting it to go well is like their retarded parasitic logic. They just can't stop jewing people even if it means they may get destroyed from it.

SS66610888
Posts: 63

Re: Future Of European Union

Postby SS66610888 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:13 am

besides all this, Great Britain is attacked for brexit.
And France is touchy with Italy because an Italian vice-premier has had a meeting with yellow gilets but I think more because Italy is a minimum rebelling at the entrance of migrants.
And then there is the question t.a.v that is not very clear I do not understand if it is a work that should be done or not the only unpleasant coincidence is that a letter of alefbet

http://www.ansa.it/english/news/politic ... 2bdd6.html

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 361

Re: Future Of European Union

Postby Jack » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:10 am

The problem is With the culture in the white countries that's preventing them from having a high birth rate. The media,films and industry is geared towards drugs and Slutdom so by the time a woman reaches college she has been with so many men that her pairbonding mechanism is permanently scarred and she seldom finds happiness in a relationship and get divorced, don't produce more children or something related. And the Jewish pornography industry has a prime role towards such a development. Promiscuity, pleasure for the sake of pleasure, drugs and just doing stupid shit is the norm in many white countries thanks to the Jews. The Muslims don't have this or they have strict rules against this. Alcohol is apparently banned in most Islamic countries. They marry young and divorce is extremely low. And they have fucking polygamy. No wonder they proliferate to such high extents. They ingrain in their young from little a separatist and invader mindset ,which makes the prime motive for young Muslims creating babies and spreading the (seed of Islam). They'll ban clubs, bars etc when they've become a majority in some places as is seen in Britain. White people need to make more kids and resist the media manipulation. They need a Vikings like cultural revolution. And a strong masculine lead,family values and social stability and more babies.
Power is not will, it is the phenomenon of physically making things happen.

Email me at ,
[email protected]

Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

Morgenröte
Posts: 11

Re: Future Of European Union

Postby Morgenröte » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:37 am

For the Xians I can say I know from own experience because I had a friend who is one, they dont care about their death. Its even stated in the bible that you shouldn't care about death, he said. If you are care about death you dont like jewsus Christ or some shit. And also you dont should care about death because you come to heaven you know. This is so psychic ill you cant explain it. Dont care about death and that sh1t is going around you because you come to heaven. Da fck boii
But for the other Thing share this article to europeans, two things. Thirst and number one the leading Problems are language problems, this means that every Satanist of his Country should translate it right the articles and the knowledge of the jos into their mother tongue. Second 99 per Cent of the People who are able to read it are brainwashed and wont even read it. Third its a great article but if you see a Connection to jos the wont like to hear it, because its some satanic shit or something. The positive aspect is that more and more People out here in europe dont read the Mainstream media but alternative media.
I dont know to handle the Situation other than doing rtrs but for Germany I can say many People have to die. Most of the german People even If there are ones left because in the street 9 out of 10 arent Germans they are so brainwashed and dumb they will defend the jewish Picture. In my opinion many People have to die there is no other Options. They are so programmed you cant help them anymore. If the media say eat poision its healthy they eat poison wtf.

Ron
Posts: 2
Location: Nairobi, Kenya

Re: Future Of European Union

Postby Ron » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:54 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
BoRn of fire wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:...


Hp is it true that the un has a vacant seat with the seat number 666? Is this something to think about or is it plainly just some Jews plan of reverse xianity so the masses believ that Satan is actuali the bad guy just like they've made people believe Satan is behind human sacrifices and the jewlinati i mean illuminati


No idea.

What I know however, do not believe everything you read on the internet, and do not listen to xians who whine and cry on Muh Antichrist all the time. Because they will tell you on the Illuminati's ice cream production center of the Moon which tries to counteract Hitler Ice's creams rampant sales across the Galaxy.

Jews and xians are very good at creating random useless hoaxes.

So what if a seat with number 666 exists in the United Nations?

Do you think room 666 in Hospitals now creates Frankenstein the Anti-Jeboo in it? Worth investigating...

END TIMES!!

Cobra, i love your sarcasm :lol:

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1929

Re: Future Of European Union

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:47 am

SS66610888 wrote:besides all this, Great Britain is attacked for brexit.
And France is touchy with Italy because an Italian vice-premier has had a meeting with yellow gilets but I think more because Italy is a minimum rebelling at the entrance of migrants.
And then there is the question t.a.v that is not very clear I do not understand if it is a work that should be done or not the only unpleasant coincidence is that a letter of alefbet

http://www.ansa.it/english/news/politic ... 2bdd6.html


If one signs a contract with Jehovah I don't think it's very easy to go out of it.

They will cockblock Britain until the end of time. Also they are trying to force "SOFT BREXIT" which is essentially a no Brexit.

So much respect of these "Democrats" for the "Will of the people".

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1929

Re: Future Of European Union

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:53 am

Jack wrote:The problem is With the culture in the white countries that's preventing them from having a high birth rate. The media,films and industry is geared towards drugs and Slutdom so by the time a woman reaches college she has been with so many men that her pairbonding mechanism is permanently scarred and she seldom finds happiness in a relationship and get divorced, don't produce more children or something related. And the Jewish pornography industry has a prime role towards such a development. Promiscuity, pleasure for the sake of pleasure, drugs and just doing stupid shit is the norm in many white countries thanks to the Jews. The Muslims don't have this or they have strict rules against this. Alcohol is apparently banned in most Islamic countries. They marry young and divorce is extremely low. And they have fucking polygamy. No wonder they proliferate to such high extents. They ingrain in their young from little a separatist and invader mindset ,which makes the prime motive for young Muslims creating babies and spreading the (seed of Islam). They'll ban clubs, bars etc when they've become a majority in some places as is seen in Britain. White people need to make more kids and resist the media manipulation. They need a Vikings like cultural revolution. And a strong masculine lead,family values and social stability and more babies.


It's Muh Freedom and Muh Ryeets after all. It doesn't matter if you're going to die or something, just Muh Freedom. At least We wuz equal (with the invading armies) n shit.

If they become a majority, Europe is gone, and only Vlad Tepes types are going to restore anything in order. There will be no other way.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2463

Re: Future Of European Union

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:56 pm

That's why the Jewish Rockefeller directed MK ULTRA was shut down and discontinued by the CIA. They found that Brain Chip tech is the way to go. It can induce all the states of mind control and commands they where attempting and having issues doing the old fashioned way with drugs, trauma and head games.

The Brain Chip for the Goyim is the final goal for the Jewish Elders of Zion. That is why they put that into their Bible to put that idea into the mass mind to help bring it about and to condition the population this is "gods will" and must occur this acts to then materialize this further and as people believe this is willed by "god" and will happen and then it makes them passive to it.

User avatar
Weassel
Posts: 37
Location: Kekistan

Re: Future Of European Union

Postby Weassel » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:46 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Can some magical genie from here transfer this message to the people with the Yellow clothing, so they can like distribute it?

This was nowhere in the news.

European Jewnion is progressing into a USSR with Stalin's eye on top of every street. Maybe some people can accept this, but Europeans won't.

Please distribute.

I share the links on youtube as fast as i see a yellow vest video if that help, people already begin to see how the juus want to bring communism back.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1929

Re: Future Of European Union

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:47 pm

Weassel wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Can some magical genie from here transfer this message to the people with the Yellow clothing, so they can like distribute it?

This was nowhere in the news.

European Jewnion is progressing into a USSR with Stalin's eye on top of every street. Maybe some people can accept this, but Europeans won't.

Please distribute.

I share the links on youtube as fast as i see a yellow vest video if that help, people already begin to see how the juus want to bring communism back.


I hope it is pushed and this gets into their circles because protesting is about not only to become illegal, but people are going to be profiled.

User avatar
dragon bleu 666
Posts: 129

Re: Future Of European Union

Postby dragon bleu 666 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:35 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Weassel wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Can some magical genie from here transfer this message to the people with the Yellow clothing, so they can like distribute it?

This was nowhere in the news.

European Jewnion is progressing into a USSR with Stalin's eye on top of every street. Maybe some people can accept this, but Europeans won't.

Please distribute.

I share the links on youtube as fast as i see a yellow vest video if that help, people already begin to see how the juus want to bring communism back.


I hope it is pushed and this gets into their circles because protesting is about not only to become illegal, but people are going to be profiled.


Honeslty for the French it's nothing new and even well know for most Yellow vest , most of the main Protest who have take place this last month(s) was not "legal'" ( yes you have ask to declare the protest to the authorities and then they show you when and where you can protest ) this is what have justified the violence made by the police if you go in the wrong street then it's freestyle time for the police... Now it will be not legal nowhere... , about profilage they already use camera to identify people in protest ( in their cars ) now they even are equipped on gopro on them " for being sure that the police don't make any abuse " ((lol)) then days later they put you in jail.. , Yellow vest know that " They" want to go deeper in those profilage too...

an other problem is division ( at least what the government try to create) , some people have tried to use politics and integrate politics with this movement , which has nothing to do with what is all about , but those very people get humiliated so its on the right track, but create useless tension , and it doesn't weaken the movement..

like recently the governement have tried to launch a counter-movement named the " foulard rouge" but same here : massive governement exposing...

at this point i thinked it's "locked" if it makes senses the more they do the more it's exposing them...

and yes the goal is not only about France , it' worldwide ... this is why they recently contacted Italian people...

but yes always good to try to communicate of such things in this movement.

User avatar
Weassel
Posts: 37
Location: Kekistan

Re: Future Of European Union

Postby Weassel » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:40 pm

These are the gentiles when they will organize against the juus, guys you can spread links here, even if the game is against NS you will see the other way around in the comments:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm8KpltgMFM

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2463

Re: Future Of European Union

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:14 pm

The problem is the issuing of rights of citizenship based on a universalist ideology of racial egalitarianism. The problem is as old as Christianity where it comes from. We are watching the final manifestation of hundreds of years of Jewish rituals and ideology in Europe unfold now.

The big game the Jews played was taking the concept of Liberal rights and freedoms of the European enlightenment which the father of the enlightenment Rousseau stated could only work in a racially and cultural homogeneous European nation. And that was the intent from the start to improve European civilization. The Jews have tried to erase the racial foundation of such and replace it with their old song and dance which is the supremacism of the Jews that all Gentiles are just the same cattle put here for the only human beings the Jewish People by their YHVH to serve them as slaves.


Rousseau wrote of the "Book of Nature" and building a society based on natural laws which included racialism and then the Jews swoop in and would have us believe that keeping the Christian superstition of all mankind despite every law of nature shows its a lie. Is somehow scientific when its the rants of the deranged Rabbi Sholomo of Taursus and other blood thirsty, pedophilic jews [The Talmud states a rabbi can have sex with a girl as young as three years old] in general who state the entire substance of existence was put here by a invisible jew to serve the Jews only and forever on a flat earth.

T.A.O.L.
Posts: 440

Re: Future Of European Union

Postby T.A.O.L. » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:37 pm

This is not even a new thing (the you need permission to protest).

Some years ago I was reading the newspaper and I was baffled by the fact that if you wanted to protest (and came with a large group) that you had to organize dates and let the place know where you wanted to protest to even have permission to do so.

And.. if you get arrested on a demonstration it goes into your profile anyway.. but better because of an arrest than just some computer that has seen you being there for whatever the reason may be.
Sometimes you don't instantly realize what you read.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1929

Re: Future Of European Union

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:42 pm

T.A.O.L. wrote:This is not even a new thing (the you need permission to protest).

Some years ago I was reading the newspaper and I was baffled by the fact that if you wanted to protest (and came with a large group) that you had to organize dates and let the place know where you wanted to protest to even have permission to do so.

And.. if you get arrested on a demonstration it goes into your profile anyway.. but better because of an arrest than just some computer that has seen you being there for whatever the reason may be.


Not exactly. In the situation you state, you simply declare it, you do not ask for permission. You just inform the authorities where the protest is going to take place.

Now, with these laws, you will need a stamp to protest, and your protesting can be rejected.

As for people getting profiled in protests this is just stupid. Have you noticed that all people who are 'right wing' now are getting shunned financially, or in other ways? A jewbook post is enough to have the authorities busting down people's doors, and jewbook is becoming a life paper for humanoids on this planet to be profiled in.

What will happen when employers may cross data with these so called "databases" and find some bad goyim who were protesting for a couple rights? Not hire, the list goes.

likman666
Posts: 23

Re: Future Of European Union

Postby likman666 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:44 pm

"Oy Vey xenophobic goy stop putting labels on everything black this, white that,xian here,muslim here we are all just human we are basically the same. Race is just a social construct! Get it through your thick head goyim its not about race or culture its about VALUES ! "
Professor Shillingstein of Jewvard University and CNN contributor specialized in
Goyim Psychology 101

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1929

Re: Future Of European Union

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:52 pm

likman666 wrote:"Oy Vey xenophobic goy stop putting labels on everything black this, white that,xian here,muslim here we are all just human we are basically the same. Race is just a social construct! Get it through your thick head goyim its not about race or culture its about VALUES ! "
Professor Shillingstein of Jewvard University and CNN contributor specialized in
Goyim Psychology 101


You forgot to add Dr Bergowitz's Kikebergs: "Kill the Goyim: Why it is natural and good for Jews to kill Goyim based on modern scientific discoveries, for all goyim are the same goyim and all races are the same - The We Wuz All African (Except ourselves jews) Hypothesis".

Dr Bergowitz is a PhD on Goyimology, Soviet Commissar Honorary Teacher, Teacher in University of Beta Reticuli in Reptile Planet.

Not that aliens and reptilians and jewish racism and plan to exterminate whites does exist, Dr Bergowitz is clearly scientific.

The Alchemist7
Posts: 96

Re: Future Of European Union

Postby The Alchemist7 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:27 am

If the government is installing facial recognition cameras, then the solution is that ALL the protesters to cover their face. Police can't just arrest all of them but I think the problem in this is that it might lead to a civil war

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1929

Re: Future Of European Union

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:48 am

The Alchemist7 wrote:If the government is installing facial recognition cameras, then the solution is that ALL the protesters to cover their face. Police can't just arrest all of them but I think the problem in this is that it might lead to a civil war


Covering one's face with this new bill is also illegal, and they will soon attempt to call it "Terrorism".

Morgenröte
Posts: 11

Re: Future Of European Union

Postby Morgenröte » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:42 am

I would as many other say dont recommend to go to protest to the rtr instead and everything is fine. Many protest get attacked by Radar weapons and the protesters get cancer and suicidal. I saw many Videos about that.

Artanis
Posts: 382

Re: Future Of European Union

Postby Artanis » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:21 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
T.A.O.L. wrote:This is not even a new thing (the you need permission to protest).

Some years ago I was reading the newspaper and I was baffled by the fact that if you wanted to protest (and came with a large group) that you had to organize dates and let the place know where you wanted to protest to even have permission to do so.

And.. if you get arrested on a demonstration it goes into your profile anyway.. but better because of an arrest than just some computer that has seen you being there for whatever the reason may be.


Not exactly. In the situation you state, you simply declare it, you do not ask for permission. You just inform the authorities where the protest is going to take place.

Now, with these laws, you will need a stamp to protest, and your protesting can be rejected.

As for people getting profiled in protests this is just stupid. Have you noticed that all people who are 'right wing' now are getting shunned financially, or in other ways? A jewbook post is enough to have the authorities busting down people's doors, and jewbook is becoming a life paper for humanoids on this planet to be profiled in.

What will happen when employers may cross data with these so called "databases" and find some bad goyim who were protesting for a couple rights? Not hire, the list goes.



Arent there also Left-wing protesters in France WITH The Right?
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506

Our FINAL(and most propably our LAST ever) RTR. The One that will ANNIHALITE the Enemy. No need to do more than 9 on each one. Done in 15-20 mins. Even 1 a day would annihalite the Enemy!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1929

Re: Future Of European Union

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:29 pm

Artanis wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
T.A.O.L. wrote:This is not even a new thing (the you need permission to protest).

Some years ago I was reading the newspaper and I was baffled by the fact that if you wanted to protest (and came with a large group) that you had to organize dates and let the place know where you wanted to protest to even have permission to do so.

And.. if you get arrested on a demonstration it goes into your profile anyway.. but better because of an arrest than just some computer that has seen you being there for whatever the reason may be.


Not exactly. In the situation you state, you simply declare it, you do not ask for permission. You just inform the authorities where the protest is going to take place.

Now, with these laws, you will need a stamp to protest, and your protesting can be rejected.

As for people getting profiled in protests this is just stupid. Have you noticed that all people who are 'right wing' now are getting shunned financially, or in other ways? A jewbook post is enough to have the authorities busting down people's doors, and jewbook is becoming a life paper for humanoids on this planet to be profiled in.

What will happen when employers may cross data with these so called "databases" and find some bad goyim who were protesting for a couple rights? Not hire, the list goes.



Arent there also Left-wing protesters in France WITH The Right?


From what I have been hearing much of the Yellow Vests is becoming a Commie type of "Break everything and care for nothing" type of protesting right now, but regardless, this is spelling the end of Macaronni, and the end of tolerance to the enemy's system, so we could care less, as either way, it is beneficial.

Leftist kike drugged soyboys and some Muslims going to steal play-stations and loot stores in France are better off being beat and arrested than the White person who was old and had kids and lost his eye because the police assaulted the protesters.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Fuchs, Gray0123456789, HP Mageson666, Ravenignis666 and 12 guests