Questions/concerns

This group is for 13 - 19 year olds who wish to establish a relationship with Satan. The group is moderated so Christians cannot infest and/or try to push their lies. High Priests and High Priestesses of Satan are online to answer questions and post sermons of interest to teens.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more. For more information, please visit http://www.JoyofSatan.com
Ralkei

Questions/concerns

Postby Ralkei » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:09 am

Hello! So I tried to do my dedication ritual, but I think I messed it up. ( I said mote it be before I burned the paper, and I had to keep stopping to calm my breath.) A lot of people say they felt a presence afterwards, but I didn't. Its been 2 days and I did the aura cleaning and aura protection every night. I've never been able to visualize things in my mind, so I've been trying to, but I've never been able to. I'm not even sure if I'm mediating right. Any advice would be appreciated.

Ghost in the Machine

Re: Questions/concerns

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:29 pm

Ralkei wrote:Hello! So I tried to do my dedication ritual, but I think I messed it up. ( I said mote it be before I burned the paper, and I had to keep stopping to calm my breath.) A lot of people say they felt a presence afterwards, but I didn't. Its been 2 days and I did the aura cleaning and aura protection every night. I've never been able to visualize things in my mind, so I've been trying to, but I've never been able to. I'm not even sure if I'm mediating right. Any advice would be appreciated.

The ritual was still valid and not everybody is going to experience something, as it's individual. Usually those who are more spiritually open will sense or feel something and personal experiences depend on various factors. The only reason I felt something was because I had been furiously meditating and opening my soul for several months before I did my dedication, so I was able to feel the energy.

Don't let the experiences of others become an expectation for yourself as this can lead to disappointment and it really does depend on the individuals capabilities. But the actions you take are very real whether you feel something or not and one might not come to understand this until they advance a bit.

As for visualization, you might be misinterpreting as us actually trying to 'see' things in our mind like a vision. This isn't what is meant when you are told to visualize. If you've ever daydreamed or just idly pictured something in your head, this is what we mean, it's just using your imagination in a sense to 'see'. If you struggle to visualize, then simply focus on 'feeling' the energy instead. As you advance and become more familiar with energy and learn more on this path, you will find it easier over time with understanding how meditation and energy works, thus you'll find yourself figuring things out on your own.

Are there any other questions/concerns that you have?
"Delight in what you create, and delight in what you destroy."
- Satan

BoRn of fire

Postby BoRn of fire » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:52 pm

Ralkei wrote:Hello! So I tried to do my dedication ritual, but I think I messed it up. ( I said mote it be before I burned the paper, and I had to keep stopping to calm my breath.) A lot of people say they felt a presence afterwards, but I didn't. Its been 2 days and I did the aura cleaning and aura protection every night. I've never been able to visualize things in my mind, so I've been trying to, but I've never been able to. I'm not even sure if I'm mediating right. Any advice would be appreciated.

If u feel a lot of doubt why not just do it again regarding powers etc be patient and consistent daily start the 40 day meditation program it has some viz meditations ther that work after dedicating it's good to do rituals to Satan regularly to get into connection with satanic energy ... Goodluck

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:10 pm

Also, for visualisation make sure you're not straining your eyes or just anything when you're trying to do it (your mind included) when your visualising your using your will so you will need to be relaxed and completely concentrated, void meditation is the most important meditation in this case.