Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Questions

Ralkei

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I have not yet had my initiation ritual, and I've been trying to as soon as I can. I have some questions, here they are:
1. My name has a heavily christan meaning, and I would prefer to not keep that name, Does anyone have a name that would fit better? And if not, would my name be disrespectful to Father Satan?

2. Are scented candles okay for the initiation? I can't find any unscented colored candles, and what scents would be respectful for the ritual?

3. I know animals are sacred, and I don't eat some meat, except fish. Is that okay?

4. I'm having difficulty with meditation, and chakras. A lot of the websites I'm trying to learn from are christian related, and I don't want to get false information. Can someone direct me to a website that is will teach me these things? Thank you!

Ralkei said:
Thank you for taking the time to read this. I have not yet had my initiation ritual, and I've been trying to as soon as I can. I have some questions, here they are:
1. My name has a heavily christan meaning, and I would prefer to not keep that name, Does anyone have a name that would fit better? And if not, would my name be disrespectful to Father Satan?

2. Are scented candles okay for the initiation? I can't find any unscented colored candles, and what scents would be respectful for the ritual?

3. I know animals are sacred, and I don't eat some meat, except fish. Is that okay?

4. I'm having difficulty with meditation, and chakras. A lot of the websites I'm trying to learn from are christian related, and I don't want to get false information. Can someone direct me to a website that is will teach me these things? Thank you!
1. Satan does not have aby problem with this. Nearly every single "christian" name really used to be pagan before it was stolen by christianity, so you are fine. If you still want to change your name, the only person who can make a new one is yourself.
2. It does not matter in any way what kind of candle you use. Satan understands that not everyone has access to the same materials. The only thing that matters is yourself and that you want to do this.
3. That is fine as long as you get all the nutrients you need. I recommend you eat a lot of eggs too our bodies need animal products. You can search "vegan" here in the forums, it has been discussed a lot before that we absolutely need some animal products. There is nothing wrong with eating an animal, as long as it was killed as painless as possible and is used for a good purpose.
4. Www.joyofsatan.com is the ONLY source that is not corrupted. This is the website officially and directly created by Satan and his gods, through human help but by their direction. Read all of it, especially the all the pages in the Power Meditations section. This is what you were looking for. If you still want to learn more other than meditations,
Www.kabbalahexposed.com
Www.exposingchristianity.com
Www.blacksforsatan.com

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back