Something Revealing On Boozetard

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

HP Mageson666

Something Revealing On Boozetard

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:23 am

There was a book by two American researchers who went into the Soviet Union in the late 1970's to study parapsychology this book was revealing for several reasons. One it showed how corrupt and totalitarian the Soviet Jewion was. You couldn't even drive to other towns without special permission from the government. And most people were afraid to say anything in general without permission from the regime. For good reasons. I knew a person who lived in the USSR and he told me..."people just disappear in the night and you don't ask questions" the point being they then pretend like they never existed or their next. People were assigned apartments by the State and they were closet sized two room apartments for a married couple that were third world in their quality. The Jewish State even told you were you had to live.

The other interesting thing was the interview with a pranic healer who had been documented to heal people. He stated that for some reason drinking alcohol in himself or the person he was working on caused a depression of energy that made it harder to impossible to generate and receive the energy properly. So this was not just him it was people in general. The interesting thing is the State openly harassed him and tried to put all kinds of laws on him.

The Jews are designed to do anything to stop Gentiles from spiritually advancing. Its well known who were the alcohol merchants forcing alcoholism on the population the Jews openly and the Jews in the form of the Catholic church they created and still own. This carried on as the Church even in Protestant area's ran the alcohol industry and encouraged heavy drinking in the populace to the point some nations became low functioning to the amount of drunkenness.

Hitler wanted his nation off the alcohol as he pointed out it had killed more people then all the wars in history combined. Take a look at the names on most alcohol labels.....Jewish names. Boozetard the Goyim with the liquid Jew.

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

Zygisrko

Re: Somthing Revealing On Boozetard

Postby Zygisrko » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:38 am

Can you go more on the topic of alcohol?
I've been struggling a little with it, I can't even explain what I experience but its like a thought overload of wanting to drink alcohol even though I am aware its not fun.
"This too, shall pass"
Keep that in mind if your resisting urges to do anything destructive against yourself.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:42 am

What else is there to say.... Don't drink the stuff. Its the liquid jew.

www.joyofsatan.com

Shael

Postby Shael » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:18 am

Zygisrko wrote:Can you go more on the topic of alcohol?
I've been struggling a little with it, I can't even explain what I experience but its like a thought overload of wanting to drink alcohol even though I am aware its not fun.

In my opinion, it's best to calmly analyze and understand the substance that you have a problem with. This way you realize how bad and ugly it is on a deep level, and any urges to consume it will go away.

For example, I completely freed myself from the urge to eat sweets, and anything with sugar. Same with pizza and undistilled/unfiltered water. Once you realize how disgusting the ingredients of it actually are (on a deep level), you wont have any urge to consume it anymore. It should be the same for your case with alcohol.

Hope this helps. :)
Hail Satan Forever!
Hail Minoson Forever!

-Shael

Ravenheart666

Postby Ravenheart666 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:57 am

I'm almost reaching (or allready passed it , not sure )a full year without alcohol , and I can tell you that it's true that for the first month or two you'll be tempted , but it's enough to get one taste of it to see how much of a poison really is..I myself felt like my astral senses blackout completely ,like a bucket that fell on my head...now I can even sense the smell from a distance and at times can make me dizzy but in a negative sense. People will always invite me to take a glass and I'll just refuse them, actually I'm pretty sure because of this "social obligation" I start drinking in the first place , so if they don't like it , they'll gonna deal with it.
If you feel the "urge" don't blame yourself , it's highly addictive , just screw that and drink some (good) tea.

Larissa666

Postby Larissa666 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:19 pm

I have broken my relationship with alcohol forever (at least in this life), because my GD was pressuring me so hard to remove it from my life. Also, the enemy LOVED me while I was drunk. They could attack me as much as they pleased.

I have thought that it is maybe because I, as an individual, am incompatible with alcohol, and that this rule doesn't apply to everyone. Maybe some people can enjoy alcohol, and do meditations and all the stuff? But there is something about alcohol which makes you "retarded".

My father died of alcohol related disease, BTW. He was literally going to sleep with bottle beside the bed, and waking up that way.
You have gone, but you will return, you have slept, but you will awake, you have died, but you will live. Betake yourself to the waterway, fare upstream,travel about Abydos in this spirit-form of yours which the Gods commanded to belong to you

Egon

Postby Egon » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:29 pm

How about home craft beer production and festivals like the Oktoberfest? Also crafted wine etc.

HailVictory88

Postby HailVictory88 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:06 pm

Thanks for this, HP. I guess I should really quit drinking.

Here's an interesting passage from the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion:
"Behold the alcoholic animals, bemused with drink, the right to an immoderate use of which comes along with freedom. It is not for us and ours to walk that road. The peoples of the GOYIM are bemused with alcoholic liquors; their youth has grown stupid on classicism and from early immorality, into which it has been inducted by our special agents—by tutors, lackeys, governesses in the houses of the wealthy, by clerks and others, by our women in the places of dissipation frequented by the GOYIM. In the number of these last I count also the so-called "society ladies," voluntary followers of the others in corruption and luxury." (Protocol 1, paragraph 22.)

I have read that the Soviet Union had a monopoly on the ingredients for vodka, so they would encourage alcoholism among the populace to gain maximum economic benefit from this. At one point under Soviet rule, a third of the Pole's allotted grocery money went to vodka.

Zygisrko

Postby Zygisrko » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:30 pm

Shael wrote:

In my opinion, it's best to calmly analyze and understand the substance that you have a problem with. This way you realize how bad and ugly it is on a deep level, and any urges to consume it will go away.

For example, I completely freed myself from the urge to eat sweets, and anything with sugar. Same with pizza and undistilled/unfiltered water. Once you realize how disgusting the ingredients of it actually are (on a deep level), you wont have any urge to consume it anymore. It should be the same for your case with alcohol.

Hope this helps. :)
HP Mageson666 wrote:What else is there to say.... Don't drink the stuff. Its the liquid jew.

Thanks for the advice.
I read something from one of Hoodcobras sermons that I believe hit the last nail in the coffin for me on booze.

"In the end of the day, know that every action you do, towards greatness or towards decay, will
remain for you forever. It will follow you, and it will reinforce itself."

As long as I keep that quote on mind, it makes me feel like instead of building up to be the perfect golden being I was made to be, that drinking will just build myself up to be a decaying rotten shell of a person. That hits really hard with me.

Neptune and Hallucinogenic Drugs - HPHoodedCobra666
"This too, shall pass"
Keep that in mind if your resisting urges to do anything destructive against yourself.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:16 pm

Oxygen therapy can also happen against alcoholism.

makesyouperfect

Postby makesyouperfect » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:13 pm

im not old, so i dont have problems with this, but i read in a book one time that when people do something that requires self control or mental strain/restraint, such as "test taking", or being around lots of people as a few examples.

the persons level of blood sugar gets lower than it would if the person was under no mental stress.

the jews in the book did an experiment, and they said those who were given chocolate throughout the series of tests that they had to complete did better in all of them than those who were given no food.

the idea is that if you do something stressful that requires thinking your body expends lots of glucose.

i guess the brain needs sugar to think?

thats why i think the body has sugar cravings, sugar is our bodies main source of energy that it breaks down most all of your food into.

another alternative to sugary drinks that people usually go to is coffee or tea both of which have loads of caffine which is much worse for the body than sugar, and it will make you dependent upon it for energy.

im not saying you should go eat candy or anything, but i just wanted to share how a lack of sugar in your diet might not be a good thing.

HorusLucis

Postby HorusLucis » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:55 pm

This is absolutely true,for the whole of this year,i haven't touched an alcoholic drink(but,i think it was in June this year,i dropped at My Sister's place and had one bottle of Guiness as we talked and dude,i later on just felt like a worthless bag of shit)i felt my energy go down and this weird sensation around my Auric Field<i ended up not meditating that night>& since then,i swore never to have anything to do with booze.
Mark this,am not advocating on abstinence from alcoholic beverages but since we are individuals,and we react differently to such stuff,i' just cant have anything to do with mind altering alcoholic drinks and thats according to me(No booze)May be Orange water.
Hail Truth.
www.exposingchristianity.org
FATHER SATAN IS THE GPS ON THE ROAD TO REDEMPTION OF MY SOUL!!

Bravera

Postby Bravera » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:41 pm

I had a conversation recently with an alcoholic, he offered me some of his vodka, and I could very much relate to what he was saying.

When I denied his offer and proudly said I recently quit, he began to explain how he really wanted to quit and he had a 3 yr old son and he wanted to be a better example, that every morning he would wake up and feel a terrible feeling in his throat from the alcohol abuse.

I tried to explain to him how I quit..

Primarily explaining how I would relate Drinking alcohol to negative things.

Anytime I would consider drinking, I would no longer think of the "mindchange", instead I would think of the effects, the dehydration, the negative moods, the internal pain, the hangovers, I started to relate alcohol to Poison.

Also I explained how drinking alcohol was somehow viewed as a positive thing, When watching football, or barbecuing, or hanging with the guys.

Also, how many would relate their ancestors "extraordinary" drinking abilities as a positive trait, this being intensely pushed in the jewish media.

I love football, ill be watching today as the playoffs are coming up, but I know I cant watch the games with my old buddies because their all gonna be guzzling down pounds of alcohol.

One of my friends who was around me while I was an alcoholic explained to me how, the moment I had a beer in my hand, I would completely change, I was a tottaly different person, I didnt even have to take a drink.

It was like my power level went over 9000...

I found myself at times mistaking this feeling for energy and would attempt to do RTRs, I never once was able to complete an RTR with alcohol in my system.
My Priorities are winning the war and completing the Magnum Opus!
I am Determined and Motivated to complete my Priorities!
I am Passionate and Enthusiastic about completing my Priorities!
I complete my Priorities in a Positive, Safe, and Healthy manner!

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:19 pm

I think this is a bit relevant.

Open Your World - Heineken
http://adversements.weebly.com/blog/ope ... d-heineken

Here's to an Open World - Heineken
Hungary threatens to ban Heineken's red star as 'communist'
http://adversements.weebly.com/blog/her ... d-heineken
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Yagami Light

Postby Yagami Light » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:07 am

This is very interesting about the alcohol.

In general I don't drink (I don't like the taste of it, except for some sweet wine) but recently I had gone to my cousin's house and I had a problem with my throat (it ached). My cousin suggested that I drink a shot of vodka to help it heal. So, I said okay.
I noticed that right after I drank it, I felt reaaaally good, and a feeling in my head, but it was like a sixth/crown chakra bliss feeling. It was instant, intense and it lasted a while. It wasn't uncomfortable in the least.

I can see how people can become addicted to this... :/
I thought to myself, if I didn't know or care about the damage it does, and if I didn't know I could get high by meditating, doing yoga and so forth, I could eaaaasily become addicted to this thing... It was a very nice feeling. (but of course, the more you drink, the more you'll need in order to feel good... like drugs)

I don't know of any people with an alcohol problem, but I can imagine these are sad situations, as the person with the addiction is doing it (drinking/drugs) because their lives are meaningless otherwise... they try to fill in the emptiness in their souls; no meditating makes them spiritually weak, and makes them depend on material pleasures like booze. And also, not knowing that you had past lives, that our lives are not simply linear and temporary... It is difficult to dream big, believing you'll die in your 80's or so, and all will be for nothing.
The same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg.
It's about what you're made of, not the circumstances.

Build yourself on spiritual concrete and you will never fall.

HoodedCobra666

Postby HoodedCobra666 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:13 am

What turning an alcoholic does into you, is fry your braincells at very fast rates, destroy your nervous system, shrink your muscles, and many other things. Alcoholics are just destroyed and there are few things that can be done to bring them back as damage is permanent. Alcoholism is a very real worldwide problem, and like tobacco, can be as drug use. All these 'good' feelings are nothing but the ripping of your internal neurons, organs, and a sedation while it happens.

Drinking is useless. If you want to stimulate yourself, use meditation and your sexual energy.

Alexander

Postby Alexander » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:52 am

HoodedCobra666 wrote:What turning an alcoholic does into you, is fry your braincells at very fast rates, destroy your nervous system, shrink your muscles, and many other things. Alcoholics are just destroyed and there are few things that can be done to bring them back as damage is permanent. Alcoholism is a very real worldwide problem, and like tobacco, can be as drug use. All these 'good' feelings are nothing but the ripping of your internal neurons, organs, and a sedation while it happens.

Drinking is useless. If you want to stimulate yourself, use meditation and your sexual energy.

Can we have a little glass here in there, at parties or social gatherings ?

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:53 am

Smoking and drinking are stupid if you look at them in an adult manner. Smoking is unattractive and drinking is pointless because it always leaves you feeling like crap.
Newcomers Spiritual Warfare: http://web.archive.org/web/201502261715 ... y_666.html

YouTube Channel with many of HoodedCobra666's Videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsAG5x ... Q/featured

SETI

Postby SETI » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:05 am

I was 14 when i first drank alcohol.when i became an adult i started again.it was a good feeling and after a while i knew joy of satan,started meditating and i just stopped liking alcohol.

SETI

Postby SETI » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:09 am

Didn't people drink alcohol in ancient times? :ugeek:

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:17 am

You can get high even by just holding some stones. Blue kyanite, for example, is a high-vibration stone.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:20 am

You can get high even by just holding some stones. Blue kyanite, for example, is a high-vibration stone. I bought once to feel what the difference is between other regular stone and, man, it's amazing. It won't damage your nervous system by melting the neurolemma that nourishes your nerves.

*** sorry, I must have hit a weird combination of keys that sent the message incomplete ***

Wotanwarrior

Postby Wotanwarrior » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:58 am

Egon wrote:How about home craft beer production and festivals like the Oktoberfest? Also crafted wine etc.

I believe that the Oktoberfest comes from the autumn equinox in which it was tradition to celebrate the harvesting of the crops and the slaughter of the cattle to supply the food pantry and thus spend the winter, hence the German custom of the famous sausages.
What happens is that its original meaning has been lost and the Oktoberfest has ended up transformed into a drunken party without meaning.

Eric13

Postby Eric13 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:01 am

Bravera wrote:Primarily explaining how I would relate Drinking alcohol to negative things.

Anytime I would consider drinking, I would no longer think of the "mindchange", instead I would think of the effects, the dehydration, the negative moods, the internal pain, the hangovers, I started to relate alcohol to Poison.

Also I explained how drinking alcohol was somehow viewed as a positive thing, When watching football, or barbecuing, or hanging with the guys.

Yeah, recovering alcoholics basically have the ability to feed one of two dogs, the one who was drinking with the guys and partying or the one who had all the pain, hangovers and negative moods (and for some alcohols they experience even much much worse like losing people they care about). They can miss it if they want or not miss is it if they want. It's all about what you want. If people really want to quit it's easier than they'd think. It's just most don't really want to quit for whatever reason. They'll have to deal with the consequences.

HoodedCobra666

Postby HoodedCobra666 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:14 am

Alexander wrote:
HoodedCobra666 wrote:What turning an alcoholic does into you, is fry your braincells at very fast rates, destroy your nervous system, shrink your muscles, and many other things. Alcoholics are just destroyed and there are few things that can be done to bring them back as damage is permanent. Alcoholism is a very real worldwide problem, and like tobacco, can be as drug use. All these 'good' feelings are nothing but the ripping of your internal neurons, organs, and a sedation while it happens.

We do not 'disallow' anything. We just tell you conclusive evidence on what boozetard does to you. After that, people make their own choices. Nobody will condemn you if you boozetard too much, but you will be condemning yourself.

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:31 am

Alexander wrote:

It's not christianity or islam. It's your life; do what you want. The recommendation, though, is to not drink, as per all the information given about its negative and detrimental effects. How much alcohol-related crime is there?! Generally, people agree that it is a drug, as is smoking. Not to mention a waste of money.

Wotanwarrior wrote:What happens is that its original meaning has been lost and the Oktoberfest has ended up transformed into a drunken party without meaning.

Huh. So what else is new?!
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:10 am

Booze was not considered a good habit even in the ancient world. The Havamal the words of Wotan warn against drunkenness. The drinking of the mead of Wotan and the Soma is the nectar of the pineal gland. You can taste this it tastes sweet.

www.joyofsatan.com

ZmajEriksson

Postby ZmajEriksson » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:53 pm

It's interesting to note one of the effects of alcohol as well as the resulting hangover, which is in fact temporary hypoglycemia, is oxygen deprivation, which results in poor overall health and decreased IQ

Roswitha

Postby Roswitha » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:09 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxxqzaEAtjs

Heineken commercial. I never drunk a lot of alchol and I never was drunk. But even at the point of being a little bit intoxicated, this already is detrimental on your brain and already kills. Even if you continue drinking a bit after that, you do not notice this anymore.

I remember a classmate I had in primary school. Pre-University range with mental capabilities. But he went on drinking and getting drunk in weekends and dropped down to general educations. Eventually he ended back up in my class at higher general, and he even admitted himself that it was stupid of him, and he didn't say it literally but I got the idea that he didn't quite like that he ruined his future like that either.
A lot of teens end up drinking in the weekends.
And they still claim they're the best and such.. I disagree..

Now if you watch at the video.. it has been mentioned that the Dutch Trade with colonies and native inhabitants (which were Jew run as was explained in a different sermon I believe) would rip off the natives and sell watered down alcholic beverages (but they didn't tell it was). So basicly they got addicted to that stuff..
I do not believe for one moment that Heineken is a gentile owned business, knowing just this. Beer like that has been promoted way too much around the European football tournaments (football probably means something else to other people than what I mean). But now they claim that Heineken is the best BEER around.

Something you SHOULD know about alcohol though.. Yeast is a bacteria that can make alcohol. It can be used in beer, but is not used in whine. Whine needs different cultures.
Those bacteria float around in the air, and some places are dominated by different types and variations, making different types of beer, ale, whine.
Some make beer or alcoholic beverages that taste like utter crap, while others give a more pleasant taste to those beverages.

In whine or wine (not sure the spelling) if some type of alcohol thing is added they also add some chemical to stop the reaction. Rather than letting it settle out on its own as the bacteria or substance dies out by itself if there is too little glucose to ferment.

In example, apples on trees that started to rot smell alcoholic also. Its basicly a rotting process.

Interesting is, that vinegar appears to be made in a similar way, but then again, different cultures used as well. I need to look more into this though.

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:50 pm

Alexander wrote:

Think about it like this. You're basically asking if its okay to put liquid jew in yourself once in a while or how others would say after doing their meditations and things they have to do for the day. It obviously isn't healthy for you even if it's just once but we aren't forced to do anything or not do anything since we have the freedom to choose for ourselves here. Best to use logic when tempted to give in to urges.

AncientShadow666

Postby AncientShadow666 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:12 pm

something that wasnt been said by others so far: alcohol substances are chemicals which bind water, i know it from the lab, when you need 100% dry equipment you spill alcohol in it and its dry as desert... now, your brain has water ofcourse, and when you drink alcohol it binds the water away from your brain, and water is needed in your brain for the braincells to work, if they dont have the water, they die out... and because of the lack of the water in your brain you get that dizzy stupid feeling everyone likes when you are drunk... or better yet: your braincells die, you become stupid and your IQ becomes lower...you want to be stupid? you want to have low IQ? if not then stop drinking :D is this a good motivation for you to stop it?

EnkiUK

Postby EnkiUK » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:58 pm

Right guys you are right this isnt islam or christianity but its fellow SSrs trying to look out for one another.

Drinking is legal like smoking, doesnt mean they are good.

I stopped drinking 7 years ago as basically i turned into a madman worse than iam sober :lol: :lol:

I like to keep my whits about me teetotal and also not have my daughter growing up seeing a drunk dad.

I have a taste for cuban cigars one per day thats my vice i know its not healthy but i do it for flavour relaxation de stress purpusos not habit i could stop tomorrow if i chose

stay clear of the jew liquid guys

Hail Satan
Ave Satanas
Hail Satan to Victory

OnedayHPimaybe

Re: Something Revealing On Boozetard

Postby OnedayHPimaybe » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:49 pm

Thanks for this, I always hated alcohol it just disables people
As we march on with confidence we shall truly know victory. Hail the Powers of Hell