Now, We Must Fight Harder

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

Hoodedcobra666

Now, We Must Fight Harder

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:57 am

For those who think this whole deal with the internet is over or whatever, just don't believe this. This is far from over. In fact, this battle has right now only began.

The jews have had a tantrum about how this is a done deal and so forth, because 5 bureaucrats in the FCC (who were never elected or accepted by the people in the first place) have suddenly decided to destroy the internet. Also, 2 of these people did not make this choice, so go figure. This is literally 3 people making this choice. Alas, that is the way history goes.

It is NOW that we must keep up the warfare and keep fighting. I have blocked all messages who have preached 'defeat' and other crap, simply because, this is not and these are inaccurate. I have pointed out in the schedule that we must prioritize the rtr's until the 21st of the month. We have done this RTR intensively, and it will definitely manifest.

The manifestation process may not be without friction or pleasant (thanks jews) but it will definitely happen. We must keep fighting this war that everyone else is busy to cower from, by calling us 'strange', 'bizarre', 'bigots' and the rest of the bullshit the jews have taught them. The fate of this world is by definition relying on the shoulders of the 'strange', the 'bizarre', and even the bigots, such as in the jewish case. As for us here who are a fighting unit organized from all races and people's on earth, all of whom understand their own racial value and racial path and eternal way, there is only one thing to call those who call us 'racist' - Retarded.

And this is not a war the retarded can win, fight, or even understand, so their opinion does not matter.

Satanists and those who have been in actual league with the Devil (Gentiles) have always been the beacon of light for all of humanity, now, in the ancient times, and it shall be so in the future.

Nothing can and will change this.

Let's push onward with our RTR's. The Gods will not let this slide... Those who attack the WWW [666], are in for a very rude awakening.

Schedule is here. Focus primarily on the Communications RTR:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1431

All the RTR's are here:

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... =24&t=1038

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Ol argedco luciftias

Re: Now, We Must Fight Harder

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:35 pm

Here is most of everything from the JOS and a lot more mantras and resources that I found other places too. :mrgreen:
https://mega.nz/#F!FjomhQbD!8FpIakRnOTClK8XZJ-y3nw
Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! Heil all of the Eternal Gods of Duat! :mrgreen:

Click my link: :D https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Take a look, I know you'll find something in here to help you! :P

AncientShadow666

Postby AncientShadow666 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:16 am

ofcourse we will win :D :D :D we have done SOOOO MUUUCCHHH already, so why to even speak of defeat? true soldiers fight until they win or die, no other option, if you are still here and alive, then stop moaning and f**king fight!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D sure this life will mostly be us sitting in our rooms or outside doing rtrs, so that the next life we have (for those who maybe dont reach magnum opus in this life) can have MUCH MUCH BETTER life as spiritual satanist and even being reincarnated into SS family which should be many if we keep fighting and keep our fire alive, so whoever wants this, we keep fighting without ever having a thought of defeat, those who moan, should either wake up, straight themselves up, push the sword into their hands and fight OOORR... leave, if they are too stupid to realise how important they are and if they want to throw all that away and go back to a life without too much meaning in it.... keep fighting, nothing more to say
dancing little daemons all around
releasing their victory sound
lalala sieg heil, sieg heil
can't you see their smile?
dancing little daemons all around
their rythm is shaking the ground
lalala sieg heil, sieg heil
celebrating on the distant blue isle...

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:40 pm

AncientShadow666 wrote:ofcourse we will win :D :D :D we have done SOOOO MUUUCCHHH already, so why to even speak of defeat? true soldiers fight until they win or die, no other option, if you are still here and alive, then stop moaning and f**king fight!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D sure this life will mostly be us sitting in our rooms or outside doing rtrs, so that the next life we have (for those who maybe dont reach magnum opus in this life) can have MUCH MUCH BETTER life as spiritual satanist and even being reincarnated into SS family which should be many if we keep fighting and keep our fire alive, so whoever wants this, we keep fighting without ever having a thought of defeat, those who moan, should either wake up, straight themselves up, push the sword into their hands and fight OOORR... leave, if they are too stupid to realise how important they are and if they want to throw all that away and go back to a life without too much meaning in it.... keep fighting, nothing more to say
Well said.

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:55 pm

Aquarius wrote:
AncientShadow666 wrote:ofcourse we will win :D :D :D we have done SOOOO MUUUCCHHH already, so why to even speak of defeat? true soldiers fight until they win or die, no other option, if you are still here and alive, then stop moaning and f**king fight!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D sure this life will mostly be us sitting in our rooms or outside doing rtrs, so that the next life we have (for those who maybe dont reach magnum opus in this life) can have MUCH MUCH BETTER life as spiritual satanist and even being reincarnated into SS family which should be many if we keep fighting and keep our fire alive, so whoever wants this, we keep fighting without ever having a thought of defeat, those who moan, should either wake up, straight themselves up, push the sword into their hands and fight OOORR... leave, if they are too stupid to realise how important they are and if they want to throw all that away and go back to a life without too much meaning in it.... keep fighting, nothing more to say
Well said.

I'm actually glad HP HC didn't let those messages go thru. I'd be a little triggered seeing SS acting so low and saying such nonsense.

I wanted to write something very similar but I saw that you pretty much summed it all up. Great reply :)
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn