Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My Guardian Demon and some other questions

AureusDraconisPL

Hi all. Lately, I was talking through ouija (more through thoughts) with my Guardian Demon. He told that he's name is Belial and a few other thing (like the fact that he's favourite color is blue <3 ). I would love to know more about him, but there is so little written on JoS site.
Where i could find more info about him?
Is there something that i shouldn't ask a demon?
Is it normal that i feel kinda tired after using ouija (I've made it by myself) ? (Im new - only few months)

Sometimes I am concerned that i might be a jew. I never thought about it before, only after dedication. I am blonde with blue/green eyes so I shouldn't be, but sometimes...it's weird. Is it some kind of attack?

I'm from Poland so sorry for my English. Is there Polish SS comunity out there? It would be really helpful to read something in my "everyday" language.
Thanks to all for answers!

AureusDraconisPL said:
Hi all. Lately, I was talking through ouija (more through thoughts) with my Guardian Demon. He told that he's name is Belial and a few other thing (like the fact that he's favourite color is blue <3 ). I would love to know more about him, but there is so little written on JoS site.
Is it normal that i feel kinda tired after using ouija (I've made it by myself) ? (Im new - only few months)

Sometimes I am concerned that i might be a jew. I never thought about it before, only after dedication. I am blonde with blue/green eyes so I shouldn't be, but sometimes...it's weird. Is it some kind of attack?

I'm from Poland so sorry for my English. Is there Polish SS comunity out there? It would be really helpful to read something in my "everyday" language.

Hi and welcome to the community. If you want to know more about your GD you have to build a relationship with him, like you would do with a person. Also, while you advance you will be able to learn more things about him and about you.
As for what to ask or not, I believe you can ask anything. Your GD is here for you, to protect you, to help you, to teach you.
Yes, the thought that you might be a jew is an attack they usually do to new people. They have done it many times in the past to people who are new.
There are some members from Poland here but unfortunately there is not such community as far as I know.

AureusDraconisPL said:

2ZLce8F.jpg

Belial, by zolaluckystar

The "you are a jew" attack is extremely common against new people.

You get tired from using ouija board because it's actually using your own energy as an antenna and sensor to pick up subtle energy influences, not too different from a radio. So it takes a lot of energy for a beginner to put out such a sensitive energy field to pick out the answers. You will get stronger so that it doesn't make you tired anymore. You will also gain the skill of picking up the answers directly into your mind so you don't have to use a ouija board you will just hear it instead.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back