Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule 11th to 21th of December

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

HoodedCobra666

Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule 11th to 21th of December

Postby HoodedCobra666 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:43 am

Greetings to all of our Satanic Comrades.

As per request, I post this way earlier than the supposed time, to help our translators do their important work fast. Now also it's important to mention that we have worked tirelessly on backing up, archiving, and updating the library after the recent attack. Days of work have went into this. Now, we have also multiple mirrors, all of which will exist and if it needs be, we may expand them as well.

So long the enemy uses their terrorist methods, we will just keep on it. Everyone must also take the time to archive and back up these by saving these pages and so forth. Nothing hard. And it can come handy. If just 1/10th of the readers of this post just do this, we will have 100 libraries up.

I will also look into creating an offline schedule for RTR's, lest anything happens to the net or any of our panels, so the enemy will get destroyed regardless. This text will also include all the RTR's and new RTR's will be put in it and constantly updated. Since I can't do everything on my own, and my time is limited, I will be trying to prioritize this.

The situation with the global internet is climaxing. In whatever case, we need to keep up the RTR's, which will make every choice or move the enemy does fail and in the end backfire at them. The Communications RTR is as thus *THE* PRIORITY!

After this schedule, we will go very hard on the enemy. This schedule will also re-affirm other RTR's we haven't re-affirmed before, giving us a major boost as a group all-together.

Below the RTR Schedule:

11. 72, 42, Communications, Ending Confusion RTR
12. 72, 42, Communications, Curse Israel RTR
13. 72, 42, Communications, Curse Israel RTR
14. 72, Communications, Demonic Authority RTR
15. 72, Communications, Demonic Authority RTR
16. 72, Communications, Demonic Authority RTR
17. 72, 42, Communications RTR, Serpent Empowerment RTR
18. 72, 42, Communications RTR, Serpent Empowerment RTR
19. 72, 42, Communications RTR, Serpent is Free RTR
20. 72, 42, Communications RTR, Serpent is Free RTR
21. 72, 42, Communications RTR, Serpent is Ascending RTR

ALL THE RTRS CAN BE FOUND HERE!

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... =24&t=1038

Academic Scholar

Re: Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule 11th to 21th of December

Postby Academic Scholar » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:50 am

Please spread as much as awareness as you can about Net Neutrality to others. The enemy made December 14th the day to vote against Net Neutrality on purpose because the masses will be distracted by the holidays.

This is an archived version of this page/RTR Schedule: https://archive.is/olqLR
RTR Archive: https://archive.is/iMqnC
Healing is a conscious effort.

sungoddess

Postby sungoddess » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:08 am

To help with the RTRs, I have matched the gods and goddesses of Satan from the Joy of Satan website to the Tarot cards they represent. It's in the numbers, although there are 78 Tarot cards in a deck, there are only 36 Tarot cards that equal the 36 gods they represent, so you minus 42 Tarot cards. There is a pattern with the 36 cards and gods which is 2 of cups-10 of cups, 2 of pentacles-10 of pentacles, 2 of wands-10 of wands, and 2 of swords-10 of swords. I have done Tarot readings with the 36 cards matched with the gods and what categories they help with. Way more accurate than the 78 card spread. Just something to try that worked for me.

SerpentsTree

Postby SerpentsTree » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:47 am

In regards to mirroring the websites, I have been trying to copy this one with Httrack website copier but as soon as I start it says that an error has occurred. Has anyone else had this problem and if so did you find a solution? I really want to have a copy just in case.

Gerecht Ror

Postby Gerecht Ror » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:35 am

Thanks HP HoodedCobra666 for posting a bit earlier, this allows to be online a bit earlier too with the schedule, according to time zones!
Born to Raise Hell.ImageSatan

StraitShot47

Postby StraitShot47 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:12 pm

Thank you HP Cobra. I have noticed the past couple days the demonic authority RTR has been down.

Do we have another link?

EnkiUK

Postby EnkiUK » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:12 pm

Right HC Cobra im going to put my heart and excuse the pun Soul into this 8-)

If i dont complete at least one set minimum RTRS please ban me that should be enough to get me going its not hard is it

Come on Enki UK :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Ave Satanas
Hail Satan to Victory

EnkiUK

Postby EnkiUK » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:17 pm

Academic scholar a big thank you is in order :D

i clicked the RTR link on your signature very helpful and i complete one no problem at all cant wait to join you all on a regular basis now i have the hang of it

Hail Satan
Hail the HPs n HPs
Ave Satanas
Hail Satan to Victory

Coraxo

Postby Coraxo » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:55 am

StraitShot47 wrote:Thank you HP Cobra. I have noticed the past couple days the demonic authority RTR has been down.

Do we have another link?

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1038
Hail Satan!!!!

Academic Scholar

Postby Academic Scholar » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:00 am

StraitShot47 wrote:Thank you HP Cobra. I have noticed the past couple days the demonic authority RTR has been down.

Do we have another link?

The Demonic Authority RTR is in my signature, you can use the archive.is link if you want to listen to the MP3.

This is a list of RTR Backups: https://pastebin.com/YTApLu0j
RTR Archive: https://archive.is/iMqnC
Healing is a conscious effort.

SS322

Postby SS322 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:34 pm

I think we hit them hard with the RtRs. The israelis are already calling each other racists now and demonstrate against their corrupt leader netanyahu. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3r59bU ... 9980369703 Let's hope this will split their society and weaken them permanently. I also hope the 666blacksun and dawn666blacksun websites will be active again. Lately I've been doing the communications ritual four times a day or more but now have to do it little less because I've also a lot of regular work to do. Story of my life. Heil Satanas!

Archis

Postby Archis » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:03 pm

I was hoping someone could give me an indication as to what this might be, and if it is good or bad...

Recently, after having performed RTR's, I can see my aura glowing in an ultra-violet light (just a little bit darker).
I know that this color is linked to aether. But whether this is good or bad (especially during ritual), I'm not sure.

And then an intense tingling in my base chakra. This is common to me during meditation. But it seems the stronger I get, the more this happens. I redirect the energy to my spine using mula bandha as much as I can. But feel some of it remains unmovable.

Anyone have some guidance on this one, please?

Wildfire

Postby Wildfire » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:42 pm

To come out with the report, we lost net neutrality. GG internet in USA :=(
Chew 555 gum, win at life and kick some kike ass with RTR's.

Brace yourself Ashit Paidough
2018 SS calendar for Peenoise:
http://bucurialuisatan.com/wp-content/u ... Russia.pdf

SS322

Postby SS322 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:11 am

Archis wrote:I was hoping someone could give me an indication as to what this might be, and if it is good or bad...

Recently, after having performed RTR's, I can see my aura glowing in an ultra-violet light (just a little bit darker).
I know that this color is linked to aether. But whether this is good or bad (especially during ritual), I'm not sure.

And then an intense tingling in my base chakra. This is common to me during meditation. But it seems the stronger I get, the more this happens. I redirect the energy to my spine using mula bandha as much as I can. But feel some of it remains unmovable.

Anyone have some guidance on this one, please?

I think ultraviolet is a good sign because it is such a high frequency of light and thus a very spiritual colour. However the brightness and purity of a colour says more about its spiritual value than the frequency of its wavelength. Maybe you have some blockage in one of your chakras or nadis, so that not all of the energy can shoot up to your crown chakra, giving it a blackish-violet colour instead of bright and saturated violet. The tingling in your root chakra might indicate that this blockage is in the second (sacral) chakra, making it impossible for the serpent to ascend past that point. If you can still move upwards but in a limited way, you probably have a blockage in one of your main three nadis as well. I suggest you do some workings to empower your sacral chakra and twin serpents. A full chakra meditation with the breathing exercises is also recommended, especially anuloma-viloma as it creates a balance between the serpents. Do you have any sexual hangups in your personal life lately or in general? You don't have to answer, ask this to yourself.

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:50 pm

SerpentsTree wrote:In regards to mirroring the websites, I have been trying to copy this one with Httrack website copier but as soon as I start it says that an error has occurred. Has anyone else had this problem and if so did you find a solution? I really want to have a copy just in case.

This has about everything from JOS, many mantras and resources and descriptions. About everything helpful and important from JOS and the forums that I've been collecting and formatting for months and uploaded today. I guarantee it has everything you could ever need and probably a lot more. :mrgreen:
https://mega.nz/#F!FjomhQbD!8FpIakRnOTClK8XZJ-y3nw
Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! :mrgreen:

More resources I added to it: :D https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A

Archis

Postby Archis » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:33 am

[/quote]
I think ultraviolet is a good sign because it is such a high frequency of light and thus a very spiritual colour. However the brightness and purity of a colour says more about its spiritual value than the frequency of its wavelength. Maybe you have some blockage in one of your chakras or nadis, so that not all of the energy can shoot up to your crown chakra, giving it a blackish-violet colour instead of bright and saturated violet. The tingling in your root chakra might indicate that this blockage is in the second (sacral) chakra, making it impossible for the serpent to ascend past that point. If you can still move upwards but in a limited way, you probably have a blockage in one of your main three nadis as well. I suggest you do some workings to empower your sacral chakra and twin serpents. A full chakra meditation with the breathing exercises is also recommended, especially anuloma-viloma as it creates a balance between the serpents. Do you have any sexual hangups in your personal life lately or in general? You don't have to answer, ask this to yourself.
[/quote]

Thank you very much for your advice.
I also feel I have a blocked sacral chakra. My sacral does spin, slower than the rest. And the energy does move upward. But in a retarded fashion. I assumed as you mention in your answer. But it is very good to have someone concur the problem. I will most definitely do the meditations you mentioned.
Much appreciated!