The Satanist Leonardo da Vinci And What His Famous Painting Shows

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:22 am

Leonardo da Vinci was the Grand Master of the Priory of Sion a Templar organization. The Templar's God was not Christ it was John which is from Jana Pandita the ancient name of Shiva in the East in the form of the forever young boy who has the serpent and peacock and carries the spear the Vel. This is why Leonardo da Vinci painted the Templar John in the image of Dionysus. As the ancient name of Dionysus is Johana which becomes John. Dionysus was also called Panoptes from Pandita meaning the same. We note the same with the Yezidhi's who's God is called Satan and shown as the eternal youth with the peacock and serpent and the hidden name of is: A Shiva. The Yezidhi's state they came out of ancient India. And are the Blond Blood line.

More on the Yezidhi's:
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=183
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=185

Leonardo da Vinci being a Grand Master of the Priory of Sion encoded spiritual symbolism into his work to keep this knowledge going despite the Church trying to remove it. He hid it in plain sight.

For more on the Templars read the article: The Templar's Serpent Tradition.

The Templar John painted as Dionysus by Leonardo da Vinci:

Leonardo da Vinci's famous painting Salvator Mundi contains encoded spiritual symbolism:

This is not Christ as this person never existed, Leonardo simply put that out there as deception so he would not be burned at the stake which was the punishment for "Hellenizers" meaning Pagans. This is actually Venus. And the image might have been one of the leaders of the Templar Order.

We can note this image is showing the union of opposites the man is shown to be feminine and is wearing women's clothing. Note the Templar eight pointed cross is over the solar plexus the sun is shown with eight rays many times the solar chakra connecting to the other 12 chakra's making 13 the number of Venus.. The Templar eight sided cross is symbolic of the capstone which is called the White Stone its the solar chakra the 666 that when fully activated builds the Temple the union of body and soul. Note the ethereal object this figure holds in the east is shown the same way and is called the Chintamani stone. Which is the wish giving jewel that lights up the world. And this figure makes the sign of benediction pointing up.

The cup of benediction in Templar system which is the symbol of the moon in the east and is called the cup of soma. The white nectar of the moon, the pineal gland The Pineal gland is called the Mani jewel or pearl in the east. The cup also relates to the five elements and their purification. The two hands of the figure one is pointing up and the other down. The mani is shown in level with the solar to show this union. And the new soul that comes from this.

In the east the solar plexus is called the Mani pura which means the city of the Moon [Mani] jewel. Because this connects to the moon chakra and collects the energy of the pineal gland. In Kundalini Yoga in the east which is given by Jana Pandita [Satan] the major kriya is the activation of the pineal gland and the solar and then directing the energy of the pineal the lunar energy to the solar chakra to collect this. The cups are symbols of the chakra's and the grail is the solar chakra collecting the energy from the moon. This action in Kundalini yoga activates and purifies the soul. The Hindu's state there are 72,000 nadis that divided into 36,000 for each half of the body the left and right side and they meet at the solar chakra. Hence this chakra is the key to empowering the entire soul. The eyes are shown the color of the sun of this figure showing the solar's union with the moon in the head.

This picture is showing the union of the sun and moon and the transformation of the soul.

On the Mani stone the figure is shown holding is the image of the Orion galaxy the three points the belt of Orion this also relates to the trinity which is fire, spirit and water. Which is the solar chakra the heart and the pineal, crown which is ruled by water. And how activating these three chakra's connects this energy together for this. This is the 666 the actual Templar, Temple of Solomon which is Sun and Moon the solar chakra and Moon chakra. This was stolen and corrupted by the enemy. The three connected unite the lower and upper chakra's which are the lower three male and the upper three female and the connector in the middle which is shown as the hexagram in the east which was also stolen by the enemy. This is the star of Shiva, Murugan in Southern India and the Yezidhi's also have this star, The Yezidhi's state they came out of ancient India.

That is why this painting is called Salvator Mundi. Sal, sun....Mundi....moon. This Mundi is Monad in Greek which is a name of the moon.

The 666 of the Temple of Sun and Moon is the meditation we were given to unite the solar, heart and head with the VU, VA, VO which is how the sixth letter is used. The V letter was also the sixth letter in the ancient Greek system. The UAO are the three vowels that go with this letter. The vowels are the soul or spirit power of the letter. In the east in Hinduism this is how the AUM is used the A in the solar, U in the heart and M in the head. The AUM represent the trinity as well in the east. The number six connects things.

The 666 the UAO, the U is the element of Fire, U as it relates to the sun the solar in the Hindu texts, A relates to spirit and O to water in the texts. These are placed with the V to activate these centers and connect them. The 666 meditation is the trinity mantra.

Note the Moon is given 13 and so is the sun. The 26 in kabala is stated to be 13 for the female and 13 for the male and this relates to the Temple of Sun and Moon. Its showing the union of the soul. The enemy stole this and corrupted it.

Source
Guardians of the Holy Grail, Pinkham
Soma in Yoga and Ayurveda, Frawley
The Greek Kabala, Barry

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

Inferno

Re: The Satanist Leonardo da Vinci And What His Famous Painting Shows

Postby Inferno » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:12 am

Vitruvius multiple times says that six is a perfect number, is that verifiable in numerology?
"The mathematicians, on the other hand, contend for the perfection of the number six."
"[. . .] then the perfect number six."
"Thus finding the numbers six and ten perfect."
"The Peripteros has six columns in the front and rear."
"Hence the states of Greece appear to have divided the drachma, like the cubit, that is into six parts."

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:18 am

The fibonacci is based on 666 as well.

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

Cernunnos

Postby Cernunnos » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:11 am

I am currently researching colour meditation and could not find the meaning and or applications of the various colours on JoS. E.g. if I am planting roses and want them to grow strong with beautiful flowers, or have a child whom I want to grow up healthy and well balanced or for myself, which colour would be best suited in this meditation? In a PDF booklet that I downloaded it is stated that RED is the colour of the life force, does that include growing a healthy and strong body as well?

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:59 am

Great sermon as always Mageson:)
Leonardo Da Vinci is truly a genius, I want to study him so much.

I’ve got a question, you mentioned original kundalini yoga taught in the east, do they still teach the uncorrupted form which was given by Satan?

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:13 pm

Nice painting here I can note the eyes are really of a golden hue. Also I believe I read in one of HPS Maxine's sermons that the Catholic Church has claimed ancient gentile portraits as their own. They have claimed a few are actually those of Jesus - besides their numerous other hoaxes regarding the matter.
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:06 pm

Cernunnos wrote:I am currently researching colour meditation and could not find the meaning and or applications of the various colours on JoS. E.g. if I am planting roses and want them to grow strong with beautiful flowers, or have a child whom I want to grow up healthy and well balanced or for myself, which colour would be best suited in this meditation? In a PDF booklet that I downloaded it is stated that RED is the colour of the life force, does that include growing a healthy and strong body as well?

This is where colours are explained in the JoS: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html The only ones missing are pink and brown, but you can find out about colour here where it talks about candles. You can find all that for yourself in the Satanic Witchcraft section, in the right-most column.
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

Ravenheart666

Postby Ravenheart666 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:15 pm

Also ,Salvator Mundi translated in english is "saver of the world"...wich in this case world is a code word for the soul ... Ave Satanas!

makesyouperfect

Postby makesyouperfect » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:02 am

i would like to share that i have found it easier to build blue flames if you say the U

the u as in AUM, so more like a ooooo

this would make sense since you say that the element of fire responds to the u

SoulSnipes

Postby SoulSnipes » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:04 am

Satans [web.archive.org/web/20160303201752/http://hailtosatansvictory666]

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:29 am

there are alien figures all over his paintings if your search on google you will find images, there are more though as google wont show them all. they are all some kind of greys and reptillian shits.