Trump Recognizing Jerusalem as Capital of Israel

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

HoodedCobra666

Trump Recognizing Jerusalem as Capital of Israel

Postby HoodedCobra666 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:48 pm

Now, everyone here knows that Donald Trump was basically a puppet of Israel. While many people tried to make him as some sort of hero or reformer, we have decided to say the Truth, even-though many socket outlets like the alt-right decided, and still decide, to make his political moves seem as something good or something.

Yes, it could have been worse, but that doesn't make things better either. This opens the door for further dismay in the Middle East. As always the jews are hypocrites. For example, what if Obama didn't recognize Jerusalem before? This means nothing, as all the jews do, in all offices, and no matter who is elected, is promote Israel's interests.

Trump is actually good, he made the decision to not hide this anymore and give this out in the open, which was way worse with other snitches who were constantly pretending that America was some sort of independent country with it's own will, or something. It's like idiocy like this isn't bad for our purposes at all.

That is somehow on the other end of the planet to control the Middle East as some sort of "American Hegemony". Because there is no American hegemony, there is Israeli Hegemony. Trump just did what he said earlier, bend for Israel. "America is America" but when Israel whines and cries, America loses it's American character and becomes a christian Shabbos goyim that dances on jewish tune.

It looks that right now they brag about having the upper hand in politicians and people like Trump, and when they do this, at least historically, is where punishment for them is just around the corner. The jews have been destroyed over the centuries again and again, as simply, it's in being jewish that bragging, ignorance, and magnified pride is.

If the jews remained a secret power they would have won, but they do not want to be a secret power, they have this need of an inferior to constantly brag about it. The demise of them started the moment this thing is again brought into the public and reinforced by what the jew does.

They know they are hated for victimizing humanity, but they are so used to it and so accepting of their role as a slaver, that nothing comes as a shock to them anymore. There is also something good in this whole thing. Trump was the last bastion where people thought that he could be something 'different'.

But the kosher power of Israel has now been revealed in the flat out open, in a time where the hate against Israel and the criticisms of them have reached a historical level never done before. Rest reassured the jews aren't gonna give a fuck, and they will insist on going full throttle. They just can't wait, because they know time right now just works against them (which is why they try to censor free information at the same time), as people are getting informed, and conditions will form so that this lack of tolerance for their shit is going to express things somehow.

Trump is nothing else but a reflection of this system he was serving, and even if the jews were battling him in some regards, they completely bent him any such cries of his 'personal' will, into a full throttle jewish servant.

However the news with the recognition of Jerusalem are bad for Palestinian people, and that also Iran and others in the Middle East will become infuriated over the pseudo-history of where this accursed town is supposed to be treated as capital, this shows how disgusting and problematic are the abraham lies that the jews have started. Thanks to Islam, Christianity, and Judaism, this world has always been bathing in blood, ignorance, and massive pain. The aggressor and the victim is a testament of this, both America, Middle East, and Israel.

In plain, this can end up in much more bloodshed, and intensification of the jewish policy in the Middle East. Which is required to facilitate also the destruction of Europe by population replacement. Nobody wants to see this happen, but unfortunately, the jews are gas-lighting and trying to torch the Middle East. They are not satisfied with the slow progress in Israel's expansion, as they are going against time, so to say. This can really turn up in war, which gives very high chances of Israel to actually be the big loser in the whole situation.

Jews go by the idea that their thoughform and their so called 'god' is the most powerful, but this is no longer a reality. They are actually damned, and it's great they are agitating more. The jews will fall on their own, sooner or later.

I want to be honest in what I write and always I have been, and it doesn't really look like things are gonna be nice and peaceful in the future. The Middle East isn't gonna see much rest anytime soon, as simply, the jews don't want this to happen. Imagine if the jews go in a region and they destroy it so much, what is gonna happen if they finally get their so called 'world'... The jews are making their push now, as they are racing time.

Right now there is no "USA", there is only Israel, and as jews have for a slang anecdote in their own midst, "USA" is like the greater Israel.

Judging from everything the jews have been doing, and how relentless they have been in the pursuit and expansion of Israel (all this has to do with this), they will get smacked at some point down the line. The issue is that there is no government, person, or other entity that can directly oppose the jews materially, and the jews know this as well.

Those victimized by the lie of Islam and Christianity are directly under their thumb and control. Trump is doing nothing but playing the 'good king' in the bible, and they will too smack him up in the end, as the jews don't forget that to get this guy up there, they had to go through problems. So they will get their revenge as a cold dish. Of course the Donald believes he is standing absolved of his 'wrongdoing' against the jewish chosen people.

Sharon served the jews faithfully until his disagreements became too many. Then he was cursed to death. Being one of their own and kissing ass isn't going to save these ambitious politicians from their own fate.

Jews are a very cocky species, who doesn't care about anything, especially, when they no longer 'need' anyone. When they used to need other people, they were begging for mercy, they were licking the shit out of the ancient king's shoes and so forth. Now, they have used whatever leverage they have to create terror, dismay, and a matrix like reality for all inhabitants of earth.

The jews have to play their gambles now and soon, because the more people get informed about them, the more people will dislike them in the very least for what they are and what they are doing. And this is what they are doing. This will not be pleasant, but it will be necessary so that people will understand what Israel is really about, which they never really hid, but successfully distracted the populace from. Now it's different in that everyone has the ability to see for themselves.

The jews may have bent Trump and pushed him like a puppet to serve them once again, and they also have got the public stand and ovation from the zombies that worship them, but they are adding even more weight and tar into their already collapsed condition. What we need right now is for them to just keep pushing and pushing the world, until the world screams and reacts from this. And it will definitely happen.

Then the world will understand why Satan is the first anti-Semite. And will probably understand his reasons and that Satan was always a humanist, and never a negative or evil entity for non jews. But they will also see why these beings hate him so much. He accuses the jews for the crimes they do, in other words, he is the first punisher and one being that wants to exact justice to the jewish race for their actions. Jews don't care about the crime, they care on if they are 'accused of it'.

No accusation means no crime, which is the jewish logic, as usual. If someone gives in the jews or tries to punish them, it's their own fault, of course. Because the jew is perfect and even his criminal behavior, stealing and usurping is normal and ordained by "God". Which is the jewish reptilian conscience.

This is a loss for the jews in many levels, not only a win. Not only it raises massive hatred, it also reveals the jews even more, and in the end of the day, puts Israel in grave dangers in the decades ahead, also revealing them as a threat to all mankind. Indirectly, this also may possibly affect Europe, raising hatred to even higher levels.

Israel is opening massive windows for war and destruction because they expect America to cover their ass as usual. This may not be the case in the future...America is slowly changing and becoming steadily more skeptical about Israel, at least to a measurable extent. It won't be yet or soon, but there is some ongoing change.

Lastly, the jews have really fucked up over the fact that Iran, Syria, and Russia are now underhandedly teaming up (Syria and Iran may fire under circumstances), their "Muh ISIS" card is largely over and too saturated, in the sense that if they want to do anything, America may be forced to go into war, which would be largely problematic, which may force America to fold in the region, leaving Israel isolated to be basically reap the problems they have sowed, at the worst case scenario, being alone, entering a lost war, or being half-wiped through major casualties. There aren't many bright things on the horizon for Israel. This can put Israel in very severe and dangerous circumstances down the road.

Keep up the RTR's, justice will be served.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

StraitShot47

Re: Trump Recognizing Jerusalem as Capital of Israel

Postby StraitShot47 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:18 pm

This washes his hands...

Larissa666

Postby Larissa666 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:28 pm

It is good to read thorough analysis by you, HP Cobra. Entire day today I am feeling very bad, I am sad and angry that they pulled this out, it is like they are fucking celebrating today.

But, you have managed to put your emotions aside, and do rational analysis of this event.

As you said, let’s keep doing the RTRs, and may this be the Pyrrhic victory for the Jews.

Hail Satan!!!!

Coraxo

Postby Coraxo » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:36 pm

So.. More wars and more immigrants in the near future. But more hatred towards the jews and eventually the upbringing of the 4th Reich?

If there's a war to happen in the middle-east, are we talking about a casual war, or a world war?

I think this overall is very bad. But! as always, our RTRs are going to change this for very good! I love the fact that their "god" is pretty much useless, and I can see that already. In the last few years all things have changed from benefiting them to benefiting us. And I can see that keeps on happening in the future, I can even feel it when doing the 72 RTR, it feels like their thoughtform has already almost disappeared!
Hail Satan!!!!

HoodedCobra666

Postby HoodedCobra666 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:42 pm

Coraxo wrote:So.. More wars and more immigrants in the near future. But more hatred towards the jews and eventually the upbringing of the 4th Reich?

If there's a war to happen in the middle-east, are we talking about a casual war, or a world war?

I think this overall is very bad. But! as always, our RTRs are going to change this for very good! I love the fact that their "god" is pretty much useless, and I can see that already. In the last few years all things have changed from benefiting them to benefiting us. And I can see that keeps on happening in the future, I can even feel it when doing the 72 RTR, it feels like their thoughtform has already almost disappeared!

Yes technically this is a bad thing, but it's also empty at the same time. On it's own it means nothing. The RTR's have the notoriety of reversing these circumstances for the good. If the jews expose themselves in this way, it's even better.

Nobody wants people to die, but this is not our fault, nor we want it to happen. This is just retarded and useless, but the jews aren't gonna give up peacefully. They will do war and whatever they have done for their whole existence. And yes they will take many victims down.

HoodedCobra666

Postby HoodedCobra666 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:43 pm

Larissa666 wrote:It is good to read thorough analysis by you, HP Cobra. Entire day today I am feeling very bad, I am sad and angry that they pulled this out, it is like they are fucking celebrating today.

But, you have managed to put your emotions aside, and do rational analysis of this event.

As you said, let’s keep doing the RTRs, and may this be the Pyrrhic victory for the Jews.

Hail Satan!!!!

I think it will take a while. However even things like censoring the net, and other crimes the jews do, they consider these wins for themselves and largely celebrate them. Has that given them a worse position or not? This is the only way this can go.

I mean technically, they are just digging their own hole, even when they go into 'winning'. We want them to 'win' on matters such as this, as this was an empty win, but one important win in that it reminds the world that the enemy is still in control, and still dangerous.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:58 pm

Thank you, Trump: exposing you and the enemy have become as breathing.

Now, tell that to the Alt-right lol

Quotes | Current RTR Schedule | How to Obliterate Saturn | Aura of Protections | Eyesight test: Ongoing

To contact me: lockspeedster(dot)[email protected](dot)com Please don't abuse it

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:00 am

The Jews just marched one step closer to the war they want with the Arab world, which they can not win. The Jews next move will be attempting to rebuild the third Temple to bring about their world government this involves a war with the Arabs.

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:03 am

Good to know the one promise Trump actually kept from his campaign was the one to the Jews....Maga Tov!

www.joyofsatan.com

HoodedCobra666

Postby HoodedCobra666 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:06 am

Stormblood wrote:Thank you, Trump: exposing you and the enemy have become as breathing.

The Alt-Right fame of Anglin was built on the lie that Trump was, out of somewhere, some really anti-jewish entity with some really strange 12041203-d chess motives in mind to overthrow Israel. Lying over this, even when Trump was so obviously a shabbos-in-potentio-jew, this grew Anglin's base with thousands of other people. Which is what he wanted, to increase his base.

Now he can't really answer to his base so he keeps up with the same narrative, that Trump is somehow playing chess or some shit.

This is because Steve Bannon was indirectly tapped into the Alt Right (I don't blame him, Bannon was probably the only decent person in the Administration and he got the boot) and the Alt-Right Anglin repayed him his favor by shilling for Trump.

Which of course later backfired at the alt right. So they just keep the meme going because they just can't admit they fucked up, and because, this collapses the meme of "MUH XIAN ANTISEMITE TRUMP" even more.

HoodedCobra666

Postby HoodedCobra666 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:14 am

Coraxo wrote:So.. More wars and more immigrants in the near future. But more hatred towards the jews and eventually the upbringing of the 4th Reich?

I also wanted to state, eventhough I don't wanna spam, that the Middle East has been in war since 1948, these people have never had peace before until then.

We may be talking about world war, easily, depending on the influence the jews will have at this point.

This is what jews want:

This is what jews have:

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:55 am

I believe a war in the Middle East against Israel by the Arab's wouldn't last long enough for a world war. The Arab's from Lebanon and the Iranians would just flatten Israel quickly like North Korea could flatten the capital of South Korea in a few minutes with conventional weapons. And Israel will probably use its Samson weapons in return. After that there is no one left to fight. The Iron Dome is not going to save the Jews.

Israel's whole strategy is based on avoiding this will expanding. But the war they started in Syria and Iraq has thrown them off totally.

www.joyofsatan.com

EnkiUK

Postby EnkiUK » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:13 pm

Very good input guys and i have been following this myself

Obviously it was our fault for handing over the Palestine mandate to the Jews for a homeland they were not entitled to.

Now they are claiming a capital in a City that isnt theres either

Scum
Ave Satanas
Hail Satan to Victory

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:46 pm

The Jews bribed their puppet Truman with two million dollars and all the positive media he wanted for his presidential campaign in return for recognizing the state of Israel. A friend of my grandfather had friends murdered by the Jews at the King David Hotel attack they were stationed in Palestine after the war as part of the British presence.

Who else officially recognized the state of Israel the same day at a kabala time as well. Stalin did, some anti Semite. It was Stalin that got that place up and running. Sending in the NKVD to assemble and arm the other jews to fight the Arabs and terrorized the British and locals.

The funniest stuff from the Alt Right is the promotion of Stalin and the USSR as some kind of cool thing.... Then in the background there are jews and Duginists with jews promoting such.... This is not the first time the jews have tried to hijack movements against them with communism...... Yockey is a example.

www.joyofsatan.com

sip

Postby sip » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:13 pm

HP Mageson, .."Yockey is a example." If you have time to post can you help me understand...

Francis Parker Yockey? A friend of mine just let me borrow 'Dreamer of the day'. I don't know anything about Yockey., except that he went to the Foreign School of Service at Georgetown.

Ravenheart666

Postby Ravenheart666 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:45 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:

I also wanted to state, eventhough I don't wanna spam, that the Middle East has been in war since 1948, these people have never had peace before until then.

We may be talking about world war, easily, depending on the influence the jews will have at this point.

....not to play smug or anything like that(the situation isn't even fit really) , but I had some flashes while daydreaming in the last couple of months about some organised international military campaigns against (((them))) and their nuke bulwarks, like in a decade or some more...

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:56 pm

The Jews only have material power any where they are. Just about every one except die hard Christians, those who lick the feet of their ministers on Sunday and kiss up to them in general, are the only ones in America who like the Jewish people. Now these people are the lunatics you see out on the streets preaching the Bible, but they are respectable people and like HPS Maxine said - these are the people who keep Christianity going. It's probably the same for Islam.

The fact is those people are being forced more and more every day to evolve, adapt and change. All we can do is keep up the RTR's as this is our specialty. Also just by helping your own individual race, whom you naturally have love for, you fight the Jews.

EnkiUK

Postby EnkiUK » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:16 pm

Yes HP i could only picture the carnage that was during our stewardship (Palestine Mandate) and the "handover"
Sure our guys were getting it from all angles jews and arab.
Not really improved much since then'

The jews still run our countrys so its only a matter of the Jerusalem Israeli Capital celebrations to look forward too unless we RTR like mad or Hamas lobs a few :o :o :o
Ave Satanas
Hail Satan to Victory

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:02 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
Stormblood wrote:Thank you, Trump: exposing you and the enemy have become as breathing.

The Alt-Right fame of Anglin was built on the lie that Trump was, out of somewhere, some really anti-jewish entity with some really strange 12041203-d chess motives in mind to overthrow Israel. Lying over this, even when Trump was so obviously a shabbos-in-potentio-jew, this grew Anglin's base with thousands of other people. Which is what he wanted, to increase his base.

Now he can't really answer to his base so he keeps up with the same narrative, that Trump is somehow playing chess or some shit.

This is because Steve Bannon was indirectly tapped into the Alt Right (I don't blame him, Bannon was probably the only decent person in the Administration and he got the boot) and the Alt-Right Anglin repayed him his favor by shilling for Trump.

Which of course later backfired at the alt right. So they just keep the meme going because they just can't admit they fucked up, and because, this collapses the meme of "MUH XIAN ANTISEMITE TRUMP" even more.

How do they (The alt right) explain Trumps Jewish private lifestyle or his love for Jews in general (visit to the Wailing wall)?

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:07 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:The Jews bribed their puppet Truman with two million dollars and all the positive media he wanted for his presidential campaign in return for recognizing the state of Israel. A friend of my grandfather had friends murdered by the Jews at the King David Hotel attack they were stationed in Palestine after the war as part of the British presence.

Who else officially recognized the state of Israel the same day at a kabala time as well. Stalin did, some anti Semite. It was Stalin that got that place up and running. Sending in the NKVD to assemble and arm the other jews to fight the Arabs and terrorized the British and locals.

The funniest stuff from the Alt Right is the promotion of Stalin and the USSR as some kind of cool thing.... Then in the background there are jews and Duginists with jews promoting such.... This is not the first time the jews have tried to hijack movements against them with communism...... Yockey is a example.

Very interesting. You definitely need, when looking at it from an Alt-Right members perspective, to seperate the Communist-Libtards from the true national socialists and alt right movement to have an understanding of what an alt-right movement can be, how it is corrupted with Communism presently and how to remove that Communist ideology so that it can be lead in a healthy manner for the white race.

GakunGak

Postby GakunGak » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:34 pm

Yeah, no.

http://thehill.com/policy/international ... m-decision

What could happen, after this, is for the US to stop being the largest financial contributor to the UN, causing UN to go broke, create a new UN, and actually do something about this....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U ... ing_Israel

Makes you wonder......

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:43 pm

FancyMancy wrote:UN rejects US recognition of Jerusalem as Israeli

https://www.msn.com/en-sg/news/newsothe ... ar-BBGpXy4

I hope this leads to the UN being disbanded forever.

Quotes | Current RTR Schedule | How to Obliterate Saturn | Aura of Protections | Eyesight test: Ongoing

To contact me: lockspeedster(dot)[email protected](dot)com Please don't abuse it

EnkiUK

Postby EnkiUK » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:52 am

Hope thats Kosher Fancy Mancy ;)
Ave Satanas
Hail Satan to Victory

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:42 pm

Stormblood wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:UN rejects US recognition of Jerusalem as Israeli

https://www.msn.com/en-sg/news/newsothe ... ar-BBGpXy4

I hope this leads to the UN being disbanded forever.

EnkiUK wrote:Hope thats Kosher Fancy Mancy ;)

There's one thing that still mystifies me - the energies of the RtRs are obvious in that they are so powerful and able. What I would like to know is how those relevant energies, depending on which RtR is in question, forces or encourages the jew; UN; FCC; etc., to decide in Gentile (i.e. non-jew) favour, at least in some cases.

The only answers I could come up with are that -

1. the jew realises what is happening and must play its game as well as it can but without giving too much away, like trying to hold on to so many things which are continuing to be now beyond the jew's control, slipping out of its hands, and not being under the spotlight of the Eye of Horus corrupted into the "all-seeing eye", and
  2. the respective energies confuse the jew and its abilities which makes it in our favour inevitably, which the jew cannot avoid

I realise Spiritual power is stronger than Mental power and Physical power, but the jew is still very clever and fiendish and scheming. What I think it must be is that the lesser or lower-down jew, i.e. not the top rabbis but rather the puppet jews in politics; policy; regulation; business; figurehead positions; etc., are the very clever drones which are controlled by the respective energies, after which the taking down of the top rabbi mages becomes much easier, since their proxies (puppets) have fallen.

Please don't tell me that has been answered already and I missed it!

Don't forget that that is (((media))), though - the jew plays the game as two steps forwards, one step backwards.

Before I knew the spelling of the word "kosher", I thought it was spelled more like "coture" or "cotiur" or something. When I learned its spelling and noticed the lack of imaginative ability, I must say I was sinfully disappointed!