Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Quotes of Father Satan and Daemons?

Niko_is_666

I just want to ask that is their any specific web page or a thread regarding Quotes of Father Satan and Daemons? I can't find any thread relating to quotes.
Reading all the quotes of Father Satan beneath the posts of other members made me want to read more quotes because I find them as treasure of real knowledge.
Especially this one:-
Destruction and Creation are in your hands as they are Mine. Do not be afraid to do these things. Until the time comes where these things have found more peaceable means you must keep the Earth in balance. - Satan

Hail Father Satan!!

I remember my GD Lord Phenex telling me such amazing quotes that motivated me a lot and or made me think of a lot of things. :)

Commander Abigor's is just as amazing :)
"You might be surrounded by darkness, but don't forget that you have the Light (Power) inside you!" :)

FlamingRedRose666 said:
I remember my GD Lord Phenex telling me such amazing quotes that motivated me a lot and or made me think of a lot of things. :)

"You might be surrounded by darkness, but don't forget that you have the Light (Power) inside you!" :)

I also like the quote in your signiture!

NinRick said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

Thank you! I heard it last year. I was walking to the supermarket to get some groceries and I felt Lord Hael walking with me, so I asked him the meaning of being a real man that I should look for and he said that. :)

I have A LOT of quotes and paragraphs Lord Phenex told me, they all helped me :)

FlamingRedRose666 said:
NinRick said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

Thank you! I heard it last year. I was walking to the supermarket to get some groceries and I felt Lord Hael walking with me, so I asked him the meaning of being a real man that I should look for and he said that. :)

I have A LOT of quotes and paragraphs Lord Phenex told me, they all helped me :)

I'm thinking of starting a topic dedicated SPECIFICALLY to the quotes/paragraphs our GD's and other TRUE Gods have told us. :D

I feel like that would be AN AMAZING thing to do! All quotes/paragraphs in one place for everyone to see and get either motivated or touched :3

FlamingRedRose666 said:
NinRick said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

Yeah that quote really got through to me. I try to be a real man now. He is totally right about that. :D

FlamingRedRose666 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
NinRick said:

I'm thinking of starting a topic dedicated SPECIFICALLY to the quotes/paragraphs our GD's and other TRUE Gods have told us. :D

I feel like that would be AN AMAZING thing to do! All quotes/paragraphs in one place for everyone to see and get either motivated or touched :3

Motivate me sister! >:D

NinRick said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
NinRick said:

Yeah that quote really got through to me. I try to be a real man now. He is totally right about that. :D

^o^

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back