The Yule (Xmas) for New People

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
Posts: 212

The Yule (Xmas) for New People

Postby High Priestess Maxine Dietrich » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:46 pm

YULE/WINTER SOLSTICE IS PAGAN. NOT CHRISTIAN!!

YES, WE CELEBRATE.

The Yule season is a season of enjoyment, indulgence and feasting.

Cooking
Baking
Gift giving
Decorating
Building snowmen and winter sports in places where there is snow
Tree decorating
Partying
Santa Claus for the kids
Shopping and more.

The Nazarene as you can see has no place in the Yule season. December 25th is actually the Persian deity Mithra's birthday, for one. The Yule was stolen from the Pagans and incorporated into the Christian religion as Xmas. Pagan peoples were celebrating the Yule long before the false program of Christianity forced itself onto the scene. We need to take back our holiday!!
Celebrate and Indulge!!

The Yule holidays for Satanists are times of indulgence and taking pleasure in the physical and material aspects of life. Actually, Xmas trees and wreaths are Pagan in origin, so there is no reason not to celebrate this holiday with our families with gift giving, baking, and decorating. This is what the TRUE Yule season is about, not that filthy worthless Nazarene.

If anyone has any doubts, ask a Jehovah's Witness, or visit their website. Also there are other Christian sects who know the truth about the Yule and forbid celebrating it.


High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 1004
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: The Yule (Xmas) for New People

Postby Larissa666 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:50 pm

Did someone say...indulgence? Feast?

Here I come! :)
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to you, The Shining One! Forever!!!

StraitShot47
Posts: 483

Re: The Yule (Xmas) for New People

Postby StraitShot47 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:00 pm

Sieg Heil!

Pope Francis urged Christians to be “watchful” at the beginning of the Advent season, warning them to avoid spiritual laziness and falling into worldliness.

“Even we Christians, who are also the people of God, risk becoming worldly and losing our identity, ‘paganizing’ the Christian style,” the pope told some 20,000 pilgrims and tourists gathered in Saint Peter’s Square for the Angelus prayer Sunday.


https://www.breitbart.com/faith/2018/12 ... christmas/

User avatar
Ghost in the Machine
Posts: 814
Location: The Frontlines

Re: The Yule (Xmas) for New People

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:21 pm

Happy Yule season, comrades.

Image
"Delight in what you create, and delight in what you destroy."
- Satan
Image
"A VOVIM GNAI TORZU" = THE DRAGON DOTH ARISE

I've been there. It's my whole story. I've broken away and freed myself from the struggles. So can you.

Adam Phosphor
Posts: 6

Re: The Yule (Xmas) for New People

Postby Adam Phosphor » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:37 pm

Doesn't Santa (who wears red, black, and white) actually represent Satan? And do you think that Santa is a Christianized (cartoonish) mimicry of Satan? Satvrnalia comes to mind, as well as a lecture by Manly Hall talking about the importance of generosity (and other things), but the holiday has clearly been taken advantage of in a way that said generosity magically turns into selfishness (and other things) for many. Was it banned in Boston from 1659-1681 because they understood what it really was, or because any kind of merry making was considered sinful? Or both?

Darkpagan666
Posts: 78

Re: The Yule (Xmas) for New People

Postby Darkpagan666 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:03 pm

I love the Yule! And I love the fact we don't even use an xian word for it in our language, and in my family it has never been anything about xian celebration as my mother hates that religion and are very aware it is Pagan in origin. So for us it is filled with joy and blessings such as Maxine mentioned above.

May all my fellow SS have a magical Yule holiday this year!
"In a crystal we have clear evidence of the existence of a formative life principle, and though we cannot understand the life of a crystal, it is nonetheless a living being". - Nikola Tesla

SdD
Posts: 434

Re: The Yule (Xmas) for New People

Postby SdD » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:22 pm

In the southern part is the summer solstice ... can celebrate twice the Yule? Even though isn't it?
¡magia se combate com Magia!
http://www.AlegriadeSatan.com
RTR Final pt vPintável
Final RTR - Paintable Version
Demónios: Os Deuses Pagãos Originais . pdf pt-BR

Heil!!!!

[img]https://astralartsofthegods.weebly.com/uploads/1/3/1/8/13182610/8188186_orig.jpg[/img

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4651

Re: The Yule (Xmas) for New People

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:08 am

I bump this post. This has to stay up, it's the Yule time, and people have to know.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4651

Re: The Yule (Xmas) for New People

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:18 am

Adam Phosphor wrote:Doesn't Santa (who wears red, black, and white) actually represent Satan? And do you think that Santa is a Christianized (cartoonish) mimicry of Satan? Satvrnalia comes to mind, as well as a lecture by Manly Hall talking about the importance of generosity (and other things), but the holiday has clearly been taken advantage of in a way that said generosity magically turns into selfishness (and other things) for many. Was it banned in Boston from 1659-1681 because they understood what it really was, or because any kind of merry making was considered sinful? Or both?


Yes. Santa is literally an anagram fro Satan. It's an allegory for Satan/Odin.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

User avatar
Wotanwarrior
Posts: 824

Re: The Yule (Xmas) for New People

Postby Wotanwarrior » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:31 am

Happy Yule for all SS comrades!
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarte!
Baalzebul!
Hail Gomory!
Hail all the gods of Duat!

Ninja 666
Posts: 1178

Re: The Yule (Xmas) for New People

Postby Ninja 666 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:33 am

Ghost in the Machine wrote:Happy Yule season, comrades.

Image


I lol'ed on the inside. :lol: Happy Yule season.
HAIL SATAN!
Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11506
FAQ about the Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11560

luis
Posts: 2393

Re: The Yule (Xmas) for New People

Postby luis » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:25 am

Happy Yule!!! :D

And i wander does Yule have a spiritual side? I remember that HP Mageson wrote last year that the jews try to bind our souls at Yule because the Solar chakra is the most powerful during this time, so it will be good to empower the solar chakra more or not?

Adam Phosphor
Posts: 6

Re: The Yule (Xmas) for New People

Postby Adam Phosphor » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:14 am

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Adam Phosphor wrote:Doesn't Santa (who wears red, black, and white) actually represent Satan? And do you think that Santa is a Christianized (cartoonish) mimicry of Satan? Satvrnalia comes to mind, as well as a lecture by Manly Hall talking about the importance of generosity (and other things), but the holiday has clearly been taken advantage of in a way that said generosity magically turns into selfishness (and other things) for many. Was it banned in Boston from 1659-1681 because they understood what it really was, or because any kind of merry making was considered sinful? Or both?


Yes. Santa is literally an anagram fro Satan. It's an allegory for Satan/Odin.


I watched this years ago and found it interesting. Watching it again. Manly Hall was an interesting character who gave thousands of lectures on the mysterious things in life. He was awarded with a 33rd degree by the Freemasons, and I am not promoting his work, just posting it as what it is - something different and unique and something to study for those interested.

User avatar
Bravera
Posts: 208

Re: The Yule (Xmas) for New People

Postby Bravera » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:15 pm

luis wrote:Happy Yule!!! :D

And i wander does Yule have a spiritual side? I remember that HP Mageson wrote last year that the jews try to bind our souls at Yule because the Solar chakra is the most powerful during this time, so it will be good to empower the solar chakra more or not?

The Celebrations In The Life Of The SS Family
Please everyone should read this short book...
----
"The Celebrations In The Life Of The SS Family
This publication explains the meaning of the different celebrations and gives guidance to the families of how to
celebrate these occasions in the right spirit. Through reading this booklet, every SS Man and SS Woman should
come to a deeper understanding of these celebrations.
This booklet should provide a constant companion especially for the women, as most of the preparations will fall
to them.
The knowledge of the customs of our forefathers gives us inner peace; keeping to these customs gives us
direction and strength.
F. Weitzel
SS Lieutenant General"
My Priorities are winning the war and completing the Magnum Opus!
I am Determined and Motivated to complete my Priorities!
I am Passionate and Enthusiastic about completing my Priorities!
I complete my Priorities in a Positive, Safe, and Healthy manner!

User avatar
absolute13
Posts: 132

Re: The Yule (Xmas) for New People

Postby absolute13 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:16 am

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a7M9xqsvvh4

Friends call me snow miser, whatever I touch, turns to snow in my clutch. Heees too much

User avatar
Cyn666
Posts: 112

Re: The Yule (Xmas) for New People

Postby Cyn666 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:24 am

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Adam Phosphor wrote:Doesn't Santa (who wears red, black, and white) actually represent Satan? And do you think that Santa is a Christianized (cartoonish) mimicry of Satan? Satvrnalia comes to mind, as well as a lecture by Manly Hall talking about the importance of generosity (and other things), but the holiday has clearly been taken advantage of in a way that said generosity magically turns into selfishness (and other things) for many. Was it banned in Boston from 1659-1681 because they understood what it really was, or because any kind of merry making was considered sinful? Or both?


Yes. Santa is literally an anagram fro Satan. It's an allegory for Satan/Odin.


I remember as a child when I had felt abandoned by all else, I would call out for Santa's help. Not for gifts or anything, but to let me know I was not alone. Somehow I felt like there was more to him than I was taught to believe, and I had felt more reassurance back then from him than from any sickly thoughtform my family tried to indoctrine me into. :D

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: The Yule (Xmas) for New People

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:21 am

Santa is from Odin who rode the eight legged horse on Yule eve thought the sky and would come down the chimney hearth and leave gifts for good children. People would leave out hay for Odin's horse. St Nick rides over the roof tops on a horse in the sky and has two black servants helping him. This is Odin riding across the roof tops with his two black ravens. Even the twigs St. Nick leaves for bad children is from an ancient Pagan custom.

The Yule tree is also pagan the Christians comment on this all the time going back to the 16th century when the tree was brought back. Its the soul fully illuminated by the serpent energy.

The Saint Nick was created by the Church to take and paper over this Pagan holiday.

The Krampus festival in Austria around this time is also Pagan the golden birch twig's Krampus carries are the symbol of the magic wand and the festival's. Krampus also looks like Pan. The Austrian government tried to ban this festival in the past.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: The Yule (Xmas) for New People

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:30 am

I took the link out as its nothing but over an hour of Christian preaching why is this important to post here....

Adam Phosphor wrote:I watched this years ago and found it interesting. Watching it again. Manly Hall was an interesting character who gave thousands of lectures on the mysterious things in life. He was awarded with a 33rd degree by the Freemasons, and I am not promoting his work, just posting it as what it is - something different and unique and something to study for those interested.

User avatar
absolute13
Posts: 132

Re: The Yule (Xmas) for New People

Postby absolute13 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:14 am

absolute13 wrote:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a7M9xqsvvh4

Friends call me snow miser, whatever I touch, turns to snow in my clutch. Heees too much


Santa Clause is coming to Town:
I always loved this movie, but I would say the ending is crappy because of the Christian element of the birth of shit.

Adam Phosphor
Posts: 6

Re: The Yule (Xmas) for New People

Postby Adam Phosphor » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:22 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:I took the link out as its nothing but over an hour of Christian preaching why is this important to post here....

Adam Phosphor wrote:I watched this years ago and found it interesting. Watching it again. Manly Hall was an interesting character who gave thousands of lectures on the mysterious things in life. He was awarded with a 33rd degree by the Freemasons, and I am not promoting his work, just posting it as what it is - something different and unique and something to study for those interested.



Manly Hall was not a Christian, and he taught people that Christianity was nothing more than a ripoff of solar cultism in most of his work later in life. As I said this post simply reminded me of that which I had listened to over a year ago (I forgot everything he said), and I thought it might be interesting to gather further information for those interested, not to preach or spread Christian ideology. I do apologize. Of course I understand that the reason he was awarded a degree by the Freemasons (which were coopted by Jews) was because he did not expose them outright, but there is more to read between the lines in the works of theosophy and we should study it. Not to learn from it, but to learn about it - that of course would be necessary to learn the enemy's mechanism, so please do not think I am a promoting Christianity - I started doing tarot and anything non-Christian over 20 years ago. Again, my apologies as I have no mal-intent towards you and understand your rules - and I agree with JOS on basically... everything.

User avatar
absolute13
Posts: 132

Re: The Yule (Xmas) for New People

Postby absolute13 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:24 am

absolute13 wrote:
absolute13 wrote:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a7M9xqsvvh4

Friends call me snow miser, whatever I touch, turns to snow in my clutch. Heees too much


Santa Clause is coming to Town:
I always loved this movie, but I would say the ending is crappy because of the Christian element of the birth of shit.


Im watching the movie again and noticed more xian and jew elements. Like the winter warlock making a v with his hand and so forth. There is also the song when the kids sits on Chris kringle lap and he sing, which I've never seen before in the past. The love promotion goes over the top as well.

...I also gave another movie besides the video I posted.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: The Yule (Xmas) for New People

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:38 pm

He was a philosophical Christian and promoted the deist version of it. Which is still promoting it. It keeps people connected into the YHVH thoughtform and also opens the door for them to get totally pulled into it.


Unmanly Pee Hall was sitting there for over an hour just Christ Cloppling.


Adam Phosphor wrote:
Manly Hall was not a Christian, and he taught people that Christianity was nothing more than a ripoff of solar cultism in most of his work later in life. As I said this post simply reminded me of that which I had listened to over a year ago (I forgot everything he said), and I thought it might be interesting to gather further information for those interested, not to preach or spread Christian ideology. I do apologize. Of course I understand that the reason he was awarded a degree by the Freemasons (which were coopted by Jews) was because he did not expose them outright, but there is more to read between the lines in the works of theosophy and we should study it. Not to learn from it, but to learn about it - that of course would be necessary to learn the enemy's mechanism, so please do not think I am a promoting Christianity - I started doing tarot and anything non-Christian over 20 years ago. Again, my apologies as I have no mal-intent towards you and understand your rules - and I agree with JOS on basically... everything.

User avatar
RoyBatty91
Posts: 121

Re: The Yule (Xmas) for New People

Postby RoyBatty91 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:49 am

Important point about the December 25th dates for """Christmas""", Mithra's day, etc - December 25th was the actual, literal solstice date in the original Roman/Julian calendar. The calendar was replaced because of a small error that shifted the dates forward by ten minutes each year, which added up to weeks as time went on... but the Catholic Church, of course, only fixed the error as far back as its own takeover of Rome (because what before that could matter?). So everyone celebrating Christmas is, in fact, celebrating the Yule and every other festival of the Solstice - they're just doing it three days late thanks to (((Catholic bureaucracy))).

User avatar
absolute13
Posts: 132

Re: The Yule (Xmas) for New People

Postby absolute13 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:13 am

absolute13 wrote:
absolute13 wrote:
absolute13 wrote:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a7M9xqsvvh4

Friends call me snow miser, whatever I touch, turns to snow in my clutch. Heees too much


Santa Clause is coming to Town:
I always loved this movie, but I would say the ending is crappy because of the Christian element of the birth of shit.


Im watching the movie again and noticed more xian and jew elements. Like the winter warlock making a v with his hand and so forth. There is also the song when the kids sits on Chris kringle lap and he sing, which I've never seen before in the past. The love promotion goes over the top as well.

...I also gave another movie besides the video I posted.



It wasn't the same watching the movie again. This movie is plagued with xianity. And its due to xianity that the joys this movie still posses is watered down. You would smile and be happy one min, then its like huuhhhh.... . The ending suck because of xianity. Bits of pieces throughout suck. And the winter warlock loss his powers when he accepted a toy and became kind hearted(which I thought was comical).Then the bastard prays so he can use HIS OWN POWERS, and turn on some Christmas lights. Then the jeeboo being born.

Fraroderini
Posts: 6

Re: The Yule (Xmas) for New People

Postby Fraroderini » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:50 am

Hi Maxine, I... really hope you to read.
I don't know either if I am enough to respond to you, I don't know if you will read this, but I really hope.

You know, I am only a boy, a guy who's been scared and psicologically tortured by Christianity and its people. I ruined a very great part of my teen-age spending time on praying and thinking about that fact about hell, heaven and stuff like that.
I'm new to satanism, new to this world, but I really really really like it. I felt...free. I kinda felt a little touch from a good presence when I knew this new world. You know, Maxine, Christianity always puts limits, limits and limits. And that was so sweet for me not to see limits in spiritual satanism.

Trying to meditate, to follow all about your writings, I think I fell in love with a wonderful person like you. You have a really great power of strength, courage and you don't stop.

But unfortunately, there are some that are trying to stop you. There are some who are trying to say that Joy Of Satan is a lie, an excuse to founde the new nazist party in USA. And these enemies always use a picture of you, sitten in a neo-nazist conference, with your husband and other people.

Now, High Priest Maxine, I know that these people are only trying to destroy the work that you did in a lot of years, but try to understand a scared guy like me: I am still feared. Today I tried to open the third eye with some frequences played on YouTube, it was so beautiful, I saw my third eye, and I liked the music, I really felt in communication with my eye...but then, then...the fear stopped me. This is the effect of Christianity. I am feared, but I don't want to give up and be weak. I wonder to be powerful, and so I wanted to ask to a wonderful, powerful and fantastic person like you, how to get out of these fears, and how to accept some concepts of the real spirituality.

I just... thank you to be alive. Probably you will never, never read this. But I want all the people reading this to know how I am feeling, and to know all my love and thanks to you, Maxine. You're...such a powerful woman. A woman with courage, with never ending strength and every time I read what you wrote on JoS, I feel like I am in another world, discovering everything that was hidden to me from Christianity.

Thank you, Maxine. Really, thank you. Thank you to be alive, thank you for supporting us, thank you for reading other's topics. Thank you to be Maxine.

Love, Fraroderini


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests