Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I need help

Sahrot

I was in a deep depression,unreasonably,and I couldn't stop myself from thinking about committing suicide and leaving Satan.
I was too depressed to meditate that night,I just went to bed.And when I woke up next day(yesterday),it was like all my negative thoughts suddenly disappeared.
Now I am frightened.I'm worrying,though I didn't do any reverse dedication ritual and those depressive thoughts are not from my true heart.What if Satan is angry with me just because of my suicidal thoughts?What if he leave me just because I was too tired to meditate and said something foolish to myself in my own head?
I have experienced so many different depressions.I always calmed down and felt comfort.But this time I am extreme nervous.I don't know why.Maybe Satan left me and I'm ended?But I didn't do anything...I'm a victim.I'm worrying for a whole day...
I want to know what happened on me,instead of doubting.Please help me..I can only depend on you...
Sorry for my poor English,I've tried my best to explain myself.If I died I need to know why I died...

It was an enemy attack that made you feel that way. Satan and your guardian are always with you they were with you that night. They aren't mad or disappointed at you, they just care about you and want to help you get better. You didn't do anything wrong you were a victim of it. So when you were sleeping, they cleaned out your soul for you and took all this negativity away from you that's why you didn't feel it the next day. Satan didn't leave you and he never will. All he did is clean you up and take away all the curses and attacks that you felt that night. This little bit of fear left over now is like another kind of enemy attack to try to turn you away from Satan, but Satan is your father he isn't leaving you ever. All that negative energy and enemy attack was all taken out of you and erased by Satan and your guardian when you were sleeping, remember this of course they still care about you just as much.

The last part you wrote, did you think that you died that night and this is some kind of dream now? Because you are still alive and this is still real life. You just fell asleep and when you were sleeping the depression was removed out of you. Everything is good now. You aren't the only person this ever happened to, getting all depressed at night and then they clean you up and make you feel better when you sleep.

This is what happens sometimes when we are cleaning out and fixing our souls. All the bad things from our entire history even the past lives is cleaned out, so it all comes up and we can feel it. Even things we don't normally feel that were deep inside our soul, this bad stuff is dragged up to the surface and we feel it all at once. But then all of it is removed and let go and we end up so much more free and happy and bright than we were before. All the negativity is gone forever, not part of us anymore. This is a normal part of cleaning out the soul and growing bigger and better. There is nothing to worry about. This just means that you've been doing such a good job and you keep getting better.

be strong,do not worry the gods know you more than you know yourself,don't give in to the negative thoughts and believe they are true they are not,this happen,depression causes negative thoughts and doubts,here is a working I am using that may help you
SATANAMA how ever times you wish with affirmation in a save and healthy way I am completely and permanently free of depression or you can do this one for general healing which is in a save and healthy way I am completely and permanently healthy,my mind body and soul is free of any and all illnesses,imbalances and diseases you can also use wunjo.
Do yoga and void meditation as yoga lifts depression and void meditation will make you aware of negative thoughts and you can either cancel them or change them.here's something that helped me because negative thoughts can come unconsciously without you being aware so what may help you change your mind set is positive self talk.I am strong,I am safe,I am releasing fear and tension helps alot to change your mind set.Aldo final rtr do them everyday,don't commit suicide,you may want to share what's making you depressed and how long.saying it out may relieve you a little your not alone.

Dont worry, our father is not angry or anything at you, you are having a bad day:) dont worry if you miss a day, try not to miss them but sometimes it can just happen, and if it does, just keep meditating afterwards:) , you have to think positive, be mentally relaxed like a sloth.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back