Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Psychopaths, Sociopaths and other...

Genie

Is this some xian syndrom? Or is it really just a sort of mental degeneration?
I have been wondering what about gentiles that are psycho or sociopaths they are classified as enemy as well?

There are people who are born or become that way. It's not always about xianity. It's also bizarre how people just keep throwing the term around loosely and lightly anymore, thank the internet, but the situation with these people is not just something superficial it goes way deeper than that. Many behavioral traits are taken by jewish psychology to label people like that. There are people whose nature is not emotional or logical in the expected sense this doesn't make them bad people either.

Instead of calling Logan a JEW, they call him 'psychopathic'. There are many Gentiles that don't emotionally give a fuck either, that doesn't make them jews or mentally ill. People are born like that from astrology. But in reality the jews show an extremely disproportionate race to behavior extent of these 'traits'.

Some of us just have different personalities and with so many different personalities there's bound to be collisions. The idea of labeling someone as one thing or another is a jewish idea, like labeling cattle. The label is meant to do damage or to negatively impact the individual when nothing is actually wrong with them. It's part of why hypochondria and eating disorders are a thing in humans and not animals, because it's a jewish creation meant to hinder us specifically.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back