Satanic Future Law: Anti-Gentile-ism

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

HoodedCobra666

Satanic Future Law: Anti-Gentile-ism

Postby HoodedCobra666 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:12 pm

Obviously, this is part lolz and nothing else...

There will be a legal penalty that is severe in Satan's world.

It will be called the global act of "Anti-Gentileism". Humanoid looking aliens who do this will be persecuted, censored, and will be put in detention and everything else depending on the severity of offence.

The historical backround of where this law will be based, will be on the negative conditions of jewish tyranny and billions of dead people of the past, by the hands of those who didn't practice Gentileism and were Anti-Gentiles.

Manuscripts that teach abrahamic genocidal teachings will be banned from schools, public studying, or private ownership, and actions that destroy all that nature is creating will be crimes under anti-gentileism, simply because it reduces Gentile living space. Toilets however will have them in the form of a roll so that those very special souls interested can actually study them in their magnificence. Antigentileism could end anyone from prison, to being a renegade no-lifer, to in extreme cases, retaliation.

Every demands against Gentilism will be mercilessly crushed, and of course, everyone will, in lesser or bigger degree, looking out for Gentileism. Anti-Gentileism will be hunted down in a similar way like Radical Islamic terrorism is today. And any practices relating to Anti-Gentileism will be banned as international threats to the living conditions of Gentiles.

Anti Gentileism must be recognized as a crime based on, but not limited to: Chinese Communist Genocide, Victims of WW2 instigated by Anti-Gentile-ist Terrorists, USSR victims imposed by Anti-Genteil-ist political gangsters and so forth.

"I think there is a resurgence of anti-Gentile-ism because at this point in time Israel has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we Satanists are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which MUST take place. Israel and Judea is not going to be the monolithic society it was in the last 20 plus centuries. Spiritual Satanists are going to be at the center of that. It’s a huge transformation for Israel to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode in Madagascar and Spiritual Satanists will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role and without that transformation, Israel and Judea will not survive." - Commander Cobra 666

Aquarius

Re: Satanic Future Law: Anti-Gentile-ism

Postby Aquarius » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:20 pm

I think there is a resurgence of anti-Gentile-ism because at this point in time Israel has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we Satanists are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which MUST take place. Israel and Judea is not going to be the monolithic society it was in the last 20 plus centuries. Spiritual Satanists are going to be at the center of that. It’s a huge transformation for Israel to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode in Madagascar and Spiritual Satanists will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role and without that transformation, Israel and Judea will not survive." - Commander Cobra 666
This killed me lmao :lol: :lol:

Serious question: When Satan’s kingdom is restored, what will it be of jews? Are we gonna let them stay in Israel? What about rabbis?(these fuckers deserve the worst of treatments).

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:54 pm

Aquarius wrote:
I think there is a resurgence of anti-Gentile-ism because at this point in time Israel has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we Satanists are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which MUST take place. Israel and Judea is not going to be the monolithic society it was in the last 20 plus centuries. Spiritual Satanists are going to be at the center of that. It’s a huge transformation for Israel to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode in Madagascar and Spiritual Satanists will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role and without that transformation, Israel and Judea will not survive." - Commander Cobra 666

Yeah, I did it first. :P

Serious question: When Satan’s kingdom is restored, what will it be of jews? Are we gonna let them stay in Israel? What about rabbis?(these fuckers deserve the worst of treatments).

See my reply to a post on the Yahoo! Groups where I await my appointment of the title and rank of Grand Mad-Hatter Berserker in Perpetuity! Mwuhuhuhahahahaaaa. :twisted:

EasternFireLion666

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:07 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:Obviously, this is part lolz and nothing else...

There will be a legal penalty that is severe in Satan's world.

It will be called the global act of "Anti-Gentileism". Humanoid looking aliens who do this will be persecuted, censored, and will be put in detention and everything else depending on the severity of offence.

The historical backround of where this law will be based, will be on the negative conditions of jewish tyranny and billions of dead people of the past, by the hands of those who didn't practice Gentileism and were Anti-Gentiles.

Manuscripts that teach abrahamic genocidal teachings will be banned from schools, public studying, or private ownership, and actions that destroy all that nature is creating will be crimes under anti-gentileism, simply because it reduces Gentile living space. Toilets however will have them in the form of a roll so that those very special souls interested can actually study them in their magnificence. Antigentileism could end anyone from prison, to being a renegade no-lifer, to in extreme cases, retaliation.

Every demands against Gentilism will be mercilessly crushed, and of course, everyone will, in lesser or bigger degree, looking out for Gentileism. Anti-Gentileism will be hunted down in a similar way like Radical Islamic terrorism is today. And any practices relating to Anti-Gentileism will be banned as international threats to the living conditions of Gentiles.

Anti Gentileism must be recognized as a crime based on, but not limited to: Chinese Communist Genocide, Victims of WW2 instigated by Anti-Gentile-ist Terrorists, USSR victims imposed by Anti-Genteil-ist political gangsters and so forth.

"I think there is a resurgence of anti-Gentile-ism because at this point in time Israel has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we Satanists are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which MUST take place. Israel and Judea is not going to be the monolithic society it was in the last 20 plus centuries. Spiritual Satanists are going to be at the center of that. It’s a huge transformation for Israel to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode in Madagascar and Spiritual Satanists will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role and without that transformation, Israel and Judea will not survive." - Commander Cobra 666

Wow the impersonationof barbara spectrum or rectum was hilarious LOL. That made my day

GakunGak

Postby GakunGak » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:16 pm

Aquarius wrote:This killed me lmao :lol: :lol:

Why not test their magic skills by throwing them into the pit with, I dunno, lions, spiders or crocks, whatever kills people?

Or have them play Ruskie roulette with a 6th bullet in the chamber of a revolver?

Or a shitting duel? Whoever shits more, lives?

I am quite creative when comes to the kikes....

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:33 pm

Aquarius wrote:

That made me laugh too. Nice one, Cobra :)

HoodedCobra666

Postby HoodedCobra666 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:59 pm

Aquarius wrote:

Are public forums a place to conversation about such matter?

I don't know. We can assume what the average Rabbi wants to happen to the Goyim, will happen to them, but with the thousand fold.

Coraxo

Postby Coraxo » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:06 pm

"multi-culturism is a code word for jew-genocide!!" "net neutrality is anti-semitic / pro freedom of belief!!" "WAKE UP JEWPLE!!"
Hail Satan!!!!

Ravenheart666

Postby Ravenheart666 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:11 pm

Aquarius wrote:

They will (most than) probably blow themselves to pieces...their only purpose is to do damage, and as their plan and "promised prises" start crumbling in front of their narrow sight, so will their apparent (indeed non existing) reasonable acting ... one cannot but remember their "chihuahua on rabies" reaction back in the 1930's after Hitler got in power and allready started to make Germany shine as never seen before...They were terrified ,then...One of those days however, they'll go totally monkey..much to our personal amusement

sip

Postby sip » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:25 pm

Brilliant! :lol:

Thanks for the much needed laugh HP!

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:47 pm

Aquarius wrote:

I want public pummeling where everyone can pitch in and beat them up to their heart's content. Possibly even bloody sharp melee weapons.

Quotes | Current RTR Schedule | How to Obliterate Saturn | Aura of Protections | Eyesight test: Ongoing

To contact me: lockspeedster(dot)[email protected](dot)com Please don't abuse it

Dahaarkan

Postby Dahaarkan » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:40 am

Aquarius wrote:Serious question: When Satan’s kingdom is restored, what will it be of jews? Are we gonna let them stay in Israel? What about rabbis?(these fuckers deserve the worst of treatments).

2000+ years of reparations is a start.

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:56 am

The holocaust laws and other blatantly Jewish laws like hate speech are the direct result of Jewish dominance in philosophy and literature and the Jewish domination of art that has become the cultural foundation of Western society. The insanity that Christianity has created, the forerunner of Marxism is exampled below;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_book ... ed_authors

"Not only German-speaking authors were burned, but also French authors like Henri Barbusse, André Gide, Victor Hugo and Romain Rolland, American writers such as John Dos Passos, Theodore Dreiser, Ernest Hemingway, Helen Keller, Jack London and Upton Sinclair as well as English authors Joseph Conrad, Aldous Huxley, D.H. Lawrence and H.G. Wells, Irish writer James Joyce and Russian authors including Isaac Babel, Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Ilya Ehrenburg, Maxim Gorki, Vladimir Lenin, Vladimir Mayakovsky, Vladimir Nabokov, Leo Tolstoy and Leon Trotsky."

RoyBatty91

Postby RoyBatty91 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:05 am

Aquarius wrote:Serious question: When Satan’s kingdom is restored, what will it be of jews? Are we gonna let them stay in Israel? What about rabbis?(these fuckers deserve the worst of treatments).

You can't kill them because then you'll just have fourteen million Jewish souls floating around. It is possible to destroy the soul, which people here say is the end of everything, but I believe that there's always something left (sort of like how you can smash a pot, but you can never actually remove that pot from existence). If consciousness really can be permanently extinguished, then it might as well happen to any number of people if it can happen to even one - and the Jews have led to the "soul death" of billions.
But assuming that isn't the case, then kicking them into the deepest asscrack of the Draco constellation is the best option - after, of course, making them relive their worst crimes across all their lifetimes and showing it to the entire world. "Better Man"-ism aside, I wouldn't want the world to be surrounded by Jewish souls even if they were a fine particulate mist.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:55 am

Very nice answers I must say, I am sattisfied :twisted:

Egon

Postby Egon » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:18 am

If we win they are fucked. If we lose and they nuke the planet they are also fucked because their depraved masters would give them special treatment out there. So what a wonderful time to be Gentile.

Did Gentiles win or did Jew lose Jew challenge edition? lol

HoodedCobra666 wrote:

Are public forums a place to conversation about such matter?

I don't know. We can assume what the average Rabbi wants to happen to the Goyim, will happen to them, but with the thousand fold.

jbkbmz

Postby jbkbmz » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:02 pm

I have heard that there is a curse upon a person using the kabbalah tree of life. This curse "cuts one off from Divinity". And "for this, there is no Divine forgiveness nor mercy".
But,, if one wants to try it.
Also, the "Second Death", or "Astral Body Death".
If one wants to try this out on a famous Jewish Rabbi,,,,,

AncientShadow666

Postby AncientShadow666 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:07 pm

you guys are amazing :lol: kisses to all :D

HeilOdin666

Postby HeilOdin666 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:06 pm

Lol thanks for this. My satire is similar but not quite as good as yours. Perhaps I will study your writing style. Humor is good way to make a point.

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:16 pm

HeilOdin666 wrote:Humor is good way to make a point.

The jew comedian and comedies do it all the time, with its anti-Human "jokes"

HeilOdin666

Postby HeilOdin666 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:34 pm

FancyMancy wrote:

Yeah exactly. I'm kinda like a NS version of that, but I think I do it better. It's funnier and more thought provoking. I also put in a lot of exaggeration and allegory to highlight various points.

I guess I have my own style. A bit of a mix of things. I take from here or there and grab the readers attention with various devices.

Honestly there are some good writers around the forums that do similar things and have influenced my style.

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:48 pm

HeilOdin666 wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:

Yeah exactly. I'm kinda like a NS version of that, but I think I do it better. It's funnier and more thought provoking. I also put in a lot of exaggeration and allegory to highlight various points.

I guess I have my own style. A bit of a mix of things. I take from here or there and grab the readers attention with various devices.

Honestly there are some good writers around the forums that do similar things and have influenced my style.

Cool. Can I get a free VIP ticket? :P

I'm sure you realise this, but every time a joke of a topic is said, it digs deeper into a person's mind/unconscious. The repetition of these anti-Human mainstream jokes are reiterations - repetition is important.

Ninja 666

Postby Ninja 666 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:42 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:

:lol:
HAIL SATAN!

HoodedCobra666

Postby HoodedCobra666 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:44 am

HeilOdin666 wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:

If you want to be a good writer, just don't be fake and pretentious, and you will be fine.

HeilOdin666

Postby HeilOdin666 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:09 am

FancyMancy wrote:
HeilOdin666 wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:The jew comedian and comedies do it all the time, with its anti-Human "jokes"

Cool. Can I get a free VIP ticket? :P

I'm sure you realise this, but every time a joke of a topic is said, it digs deeper into a person's mind/unconscious. The repetition of these anti-Human mainstream jokes are reiterations - repetition is important.

You can have a VIP ticket. But you know they don't just give then away. :D

SAVIOR EKPENYONG

Postby SAVIOR EKPENYONG » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:22 pm

I am seing my self like one of the hell soldier, when the war comes, we will fight for victory and we will reclaim and recover all our lost, and we are going to fight with honour and win.then give back glory to father Satan, a.k.a ENKY.........
H A I L SATAN.............

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:46 am

SAVIOR EKPENYONG wrote:I am seing my self like one of the hell soldier, when the war comes, we will fight for victory and we will reclaim and recover all our lost, and we are going to fight with honour and win.then give back glory to father Satan, a.k.a ENKY.........
H A I L SATAN.............

We are already at war and we've been for a long time. The time to fight is NOW. viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1431

Quotes | Current RTR Schedule | How to Obliterate Saturn | Aura of Protections | Eyesight test: Ongoing

To contact me: lockspeedster(dot)[email protected](dot)com Please don't abuse it