Regarding the Holidays: Important Information for People Who are New to Satanism

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Regarding the Holidays: Important Information for People Who are New to Satanism

Postby High Priestess Maxine Dietrich » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:21 pm

YES, We Satanists DO celebrate the Yule season. If you study joyofsatan.com and exposingchristianity.com you will find ALL holidays the Christians celebrate and call their own were STOLEN!! Stolen from our Ancient Paganism (Satanism). The Christians hijacked our holidays and put that foul Nazarene into them for even more focused slavish worship and energy gorging.

For any of you who might have doubts concerning this, just visit any Jehovah's witnesses website and ask them. The Jehovah's witnesses know the truth about all of the holidays having their true origins in Paganism. They and a very few other Christian sects do not observe any holidays as they know they are Pagan (Satanic).

The Yule holidays for Satanists are times of indulgence and taking pleasure in the physical and material aspects of life. Actually, Xmas trees and wreaths are Pagan in origin, so there is no reason not to celebrate this holiday with our families with gift giving, baking, and decorating. This is what the TRUE Yule season is about, not that filthy worthless Nazarene.

The Yule season is a season of enjoyment, indulgence and feasting.

Cooking
Baking
Gift giving
Decorating
Building snowmen and winter sports in places where there is snow
Tree decorating
Blue lights in honor of Lucifer
Partying
Santa Claus for the kids
Shopping and more.

The Nazarene as you can see has no place in the Yule season. December 25th is actually the Persian deity Mithra's birthday, for one. The Yule was stolen from the Pagans and incorporated into the Christian religion as Xmas. Pagan peoples were celebrating the Yule long before the false program of Christianity forced itself onto the scene. We need to take back our holiday!!
Celebrate and Indulge!!
HAIL SATAN!!

Christian fundamentalists have been working overtime to eradicate all traces of the Pagan origins of these holidays in order to reinforce and keep the lie of Christianity going strong. As I have stated repeatedly, history has been and is being rewritten. Truth is replaced with lies that promote Jewish supremacy and their agenda of a communist new world order where they will be "God."

Rebellion, which has always been associated with Satan is intensely discouraged, in order to establish this new Jewish world order where all Gentiles will bar-coded and be slaves.

In addition, Gentile/Pagan culture is being relentlessly attacked subliminally in the many movies created through Jewish Hollywood, and by having deluded Gentiles in many cases forced to curse and condemn our own people and praise the Jews. The Jews have had a history of fooling Gentiles into doing their dirty work for them, such as fighting their wars and damning ourselves.

http://see_the_truth.webs.com//STOLEN_YEAR.htm

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

SatanicSlytherin

Re: Regarding the Holidays: Important Information for People Who are New to Satanism

Postby SatanicSlytherin » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:15 pm

I’m actually starting to enjoy the holidays this year (previously would always associate them with xian crap, and hate this time of year). Progress!
“You are strong, stronger even than you realize. Carry this thought with you into the darkness ahead; let it shield you."

SS322

Re: Regarding the Holidays: Important Information for People Who are New to Satanism

Postby SS322 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:06 pm

The muslims stole this as well. Indo-Iranian people still celebrate Yalda (Yule) and Newroz (Easter) with very similar traditions as Europeans. On Yalda they have meals with the family and recite poems and on Newroz they even paint easter eggs and place easter grass in their houses. Also Yalda is on the exact day of the winter solstice, not three or four days later as in the christianized European tradition. On December 20th or 21st the sun is at it's lowest point and moves from sagitarrius into capricorn. The 24th or 25th is the date when the sun slowly starts to rise again. Newroz is also celebrated on the spring equinox, unlike the christian Easter celebration which is to a completely random date. Furthermore Thanksgiving (Mabon) should be celebrated on September 22nd on the fall equinox. Again the xtians weakend the Pagan holiday by celebrating it on the wrong date.

AncientShadow666

Postby AncientShadow666 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:09 pm

so when is yule exactly? on the 24th or 25th?

my friend and i were thinking about organizing some small feast where we would eat, meet, have fun and other stuff, i hope many would have interest and help a little with organisation... hmmm.... as a kid i always liked holidays, but then later it came the realisation about christianity and stuff so i stopped celebrating even my parents aswell because they also became anti-christian, anti-jewish (the reason why i can practice my stuff at home in peace, aswell as scream HEIL HITLER with the risen hand :D :D :D the only thing they say to it is: ssshhhhh be carefull that wrong people dont hear it, hihi) and now since im SS i took interest once again in PAGAN holidays, and i also have many pagan friends lately who try to celebrate those holidays whenever they can, expecially if someone just shows interest in organizing something, those who want it done usually help, soooooo ill see if i can get something done ^^ it would be nice if it could work, many will probably go to their families and spend time with them but i reaaalllyyy hope that it would work this year :P

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:18 pm

AncientShadow666 wrote:so when is yule exactly? on the 24th or 25th?

my friend and i were thinking about organizing some small feast where we would eat, meet, have fun and other stuff, i hope many would have interest and help a little with organisation... hmmm.... as a kid i always liked holidays, but then later it came the realisation about christianity and stuff so i stopped celebrating even my parents aswell because they also became anti-christian, anti-jewish (the reason why i can practice my stuff at home in peace, aswell as scream HEIL HITLER with the risen hand :D :D :D the only thing they say to it is: ssshhhhh be carefull that wrong people dont hear it, hihi) and now since im SS i took interest once again in PAGAN holidays, and i also have many pagan friends lately who try to celebrate those holidays whenever they can, expecially if someone just shows interest in organizing something, those who want it done usually help, soooooo ill see if i can get something done ^^ it would be nice if it could work, many will probably go to their families and spend time with them but i reaaalllyyy hope that it would work this year :P

Satanic holidays are directly matched to astrological timings. Yule, in particular, starts the day the Sun enters in Capricorn. This year it happens the night of Dec 21st (Central Europe), earlier in the day in America. December 23rd is, instead, Satan's personal day.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... IDAYS.html

Quotes | Current RTR Schedule | How to Obliterate Saturn | Aura of Protections | Eyesight test: Ongoing

To contact me: lockspeedster(dot)[email protected](dot)com Please don't abuse it

AncientShadow666

Postby AncientShadow666 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:05 pm

Stormblood wrote:
AncientShadow666 wrote:so when is yule exactly? on the 24th or 25th?

Satanic holidays are directly matched to astrological timings. Yule, in particular, starts the day the Sun enters in Capricorn. This year it happens the night of Dec 21st (Central Europe), earlier in the day in America. December 23rd is, instead, Satan's personal day.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... IDAYS.html

oh yeah, totally forgott about the planet thingy.... thaanksssss :D :D kisses

SS322

Postby SS322 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:41 pm

In places like Japan, people get a free day from work on the solstices and equinoxes. But here in christ cucked Germany I have to work until friday December 22nd this year. I will have to work when Saturn moves into his own sign capricorn on December 20th and also when the sun joins him there on December 21st. This is really bugging me. I wish I could live in a Pagan country.

By the way, brace yourselves for the coming years of Saturn in capricorn. The jews will heineously exploit this with their cube/ hexagram cult. If we can turn this, it will mean total annihilation of the enemy. Keep in mind that the French and American revolution happend during a time when Pluto was in capricorn and this is also the case these days. I think Saturn will boost these plutonic energies in the coming years.

Fun fact: In Finland, they don't have Santa Claus, they have "joulupukki", literally "Yule buck" or Yule goat. Compare this with the Krampus and Perchta ceremonies from the Alps countries. Scandinavians also build huge goat statues from hay to celebrate the begin of the capricorn season.

Heil Satanas!

SSDF

Postby SSDF » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:18 pm

Magnum Opus, a part of immortality and Superior Reincarnation

Informations is for all JoS members.

H.P Maxine and JoS clergy, who is your opinion about immortality? Can immortality obtained with energy from other humans?

You can store energy or informations, or part of your soul, in this through form. Example: informations about necromancy and stones properties. And evocators can acces this informations, from aether. Another example, your body is dead or is on another Planet or Galaxy. But your soul/gate to your soul, impregnate in this "through form"/seal/sigil is alive forever and can work and interaction with humans and humanity. Is that true? Is that a part of Magnum Opus? A part. Can you write a sermon about this?

Example:

You create a mental/throught form. You make a sigil for this. You associate and impregnate with energy this sigil/seal/through form with your soul. And "beautiful woman" is one of faces for your aparition in ritual of evocation / invocation. And you can demand energy to use as you wish.

Another example, for "jewish method":

create a powerful through form / mental form. create slaves, millions of slaves, for this through form and slaves donate energy to mental form to manifest and materialize.

(without ethics, respect, mercy, parasite, and vampirism)

The second part is easier (jewish method), but it does not come from Satan.

Can you "save" your soul with this methods? And consciousness?

Or another method, for skip jewish Zohar shit. For a superior reincarnation. For skip Kabalah lies and Zohar shit. You can use your mind power for programming the energy, to shape the future.Your future. Visualization / affirmations and intention. "In my next life, I will be born into a rich and powerful satanic family".

The human mind is a machine for influencing the ether. Unlike technology, humand mind it does not have a specific coverage. You can communicate within an unlimited range of coverage.
Make Reverse Torah Ritual everyday, because RTR save and help the world and you.

Hail Satan!!

*JoS offline archive (no internet connection required) - last update: 05-09-2016

*Satan's Library Archive - last update: 10-06-2016