Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Creation vs Evolution

Mageson666

This is an answer that I gave on the subject in another thread.

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:
Christians claim that every detail was created by god. However, the only "alternative" is that all life evolved from a puddle of goop.

We know that Satan created humans, but what about chickens, squirrels, or grass? The extremely complex and organized state of cells suggests that an intelligence was responsible. It also makes evolution highly improbable. However, larger organisms like trees have been observed to evolve and change much more than christians will admit.

Which is it? Evolution, creation, or a combination of the two?
If life on Earth was originally created, then who did it?

The universe has always existed its a spectrum of sound, light and elements. All matter is crystallization of the vibration of energetic templates and there consciousness as vibration is light is energy is consciousness. The core of this existence is the element of spirit which sound mantra is AUM. All matter is made of four elements and all elements are made of spirit this relates to the reason why the Magnum Opus is possible.

Hence matter is polymorphic and can adjust and transform when the underlying template changes in time. Note everything has a mathematical aspect the geometry of the sound form. If you study this its obvious nature is working to perfect and harmonized itself in its creations. This is why the conscious will to life is seeking to express its underlying nature in working to better oneself and environment and pass on a higher standard to the next generation. This includes on all levels from biological to spiritual. And why beauty is symmetry. Even what we perceive as time is the vibrations of the ether as they descend into lower levels of frequency and density. The energetic patterns that form matter also form the flow of time. Hence time does not have to be toxic its the connected to the flow of Prana the Ather and if one becomes a vessel of this perfect flow one maintains the state of eternal existence just as this Spirit essence is eternal.

It seems that all patterns manifest as forms from the invisible realm of the ether. The non-Jewed science that gets out once and awhile shows this. However the Big Bang was created by Jesuit's and passed onto their fellow Jews who took over the science world to then force this false view of existence which is made to synthesize into keeping the Jewish program of Christianity going as put Yahweh in there and you have the Biblical big bang.... If you study Darwinist evolution its a joke that takes more faith then jesus to believe in. Its designed to go nowhere and has not offered anything of actual validity to understanding life. This is why Rupert got censored by TEDX because his research shows there is consciousness, energetic fields and such that is the psychic structure of matter. And the Tribe understands where that leads towards the occult....bad Goyim...

What's this Rupert's full name and can you give links to important studies and talks he's done? I'd like to understand the science behind this topic as much as possible

People will try to argue that censoring is a precaution to avoid controversy, but Ted talks have hosted so many controversial and conflicting views that it makes no sense for such a “secular” media archive to pull an uncharacteristic stunt like that for Rupert Sheldrake’s work.

Yet all of these celebrity “scientists” get attention for being “intellectual badasses” when they “put ignorant people in their place” about things like the global warming soros scheme, the big jewhovah theory, and thermodynamic senantics over actual functionality.

Even Tesla tried to explain to people (in perhaps flawed context) that he was not necessarily creating perpetual motion or overunity machines, but what we know from the Vedas which he stidied is there are effects intrinsic to the elements and such that can defy thermodynamic standards.

In fact, Lord Kelvin, the man who essentially fathered thermodynamics was so much more of a theorist who rested his case and didn’t actually teach other’s to apply his theory and innovate upon it had said he didn’t believe vehicles lighter than air itself could fly.

People look at spiritual scientists like Tesla and Sheldrake as modest engineers who went off their rocker later in life.

The truth is these people got shit done and didn’t waste time building theories to fit the jewish narrative.

Now I'm curious which is more true: chickens exist in the exact same form in multiple places in this galaxy, or chocobos exist in at least one place our chickens do not..or both. Ugh..

I need to take another look at Tesla's idea of energy "from thin air" thing..there's so much false crap online, but I'm not sure what I need to start yet. I've seen a design, but it seems..flawed.

ASQV13886662080 said:
People will try to argue that censoring is a precaution to avoid controversy, but Ted talks have hosted so many controversial and conflicting views that it makes no sense for such a “secular” media archive to pull an uncharacteristic stunt like that for Rupert Sheldrake’s work.

I stopped watching Ted Talks when they started promoting pedophilia

MoonlessNight666 said:
what a different world we would live in if these truths were thought in middle/highschool

The schooling system is appalling and a failure. I would add that it is a jewish farce.
The joo doesn't take his kid to public schools, he has his own private schools where things that really matter are taught very early on, such as accounting and finance. Their curriculum is different.

What joke schooling has become. From Kindergarden to grade 12 people leave without having a common trade in their pocket or a sense of how the real world works, money and such. Let alone knowing themselves enough to study in college, where it only gets worst, Joo profs. and marxist ideologies. It's a corruption.

I rested my case with school recently and find business and books more profitable. That's just me personally. I could sense the corruption and time wasting. Institutionalized education is outdated and also cannot keep up with the Internet, where free learning in most cases and personalized learning is readily available.

This guy really explains it best. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0367qTtuBYg

ZmajEriksson said:
What's this Rupert's full name and can you give links to important studies and talks he's done? I'd like to understand the science behind this topic as much as possible

Search for Rupert Sheldrake and morphic resonance/ morphic fields

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back