Psychopaths

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Psychopaths

Postby High Priestess Maxine Dietrich » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:15 am

It is glaringly obvious that most of the Catholic clergy are psychopaths of the lowest kind. The incessant blame shifting and trying to absolve themselves of any wrong doing, really reveals just how cowardly and totally rotten these psychopathic criminals really are. Now, they're blaming Satan for exposing them.

They could care less, have no remorse whatsoever, and feel entitled to viciously abuse innocents, ruining countless lives.

All the while, they condemn their Catholic following as "sinners" and demand penance.

This is true evil.
Everyone, please keep doing the Final RTR:
http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Final_RTR.htm

In addition to it's working wonders in destroying this vile pestilence, and it's Jewish bulwark, vibrating the Hebrew letters backwards every day, removes countless obstacles, curses and barriers on your soul. All of us Gentiles have been cursed going back lifetimes.

Also, if you're short on time in any way, just pull up the Final RTR on your PC and vibrate each of the vibrations for each letter once, then visualize the letter disintegrating.

Around their holidays, they really curse us Gentiles and now is Rosh Hashana. Yom Kippur, their highest holy day is coming soon. They do their blood sacrifices during these times.

Always be sure to clean your aura after doing the Final RTR, as it removes a lot of curses from your soul.

If you're short on time, this abbreviated version works very well:

1. Visualize the brilliant light descending down into your head and pushing down any dirt, filth, thoughtforms [thoughtforms can appear as chunks of filth or for those who are advanced, you can see them as they may be shapes, symbols, like elementals, or otherwise]. This will be gray or black energy [as it collects], and will get darker as it descends.

2. Visualize the brilliant light descending through your throat, down through your shoulders, chest, then stomach area, hips and all the way down through your feet, pushing out all of the dirt from your aura and soul.

3. Move the filth beside you, in a pile.

4. DO THIS THREE TIMES, steps 1 through 4. Keep piling the dirt.

5. When you are finished, your aura and soul should be much brighter and cleaner. You can either ask for a Demon to take the energy and to return it to the senders [especially if you’re new], OR, you can visualize it shooting away from you, directing it to the senders.

6. Affirm 3 times:
My aura is deflecting and repelling any and all negative energies, curses, bindings, Ill will, thought forms and destructive energy directed at me and is immediately returning it to the senders.

The link below is more detailed. You can do this at any time. It should be done every day. Just don't do it for the first time on a Void of Course Moon.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... urses.html

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com

Artanis

Re: Psychopaths

Postby Artanis » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:21 am

https://youtu.be/e13TC9b6aKY

Could you PLEASE make a sermon regarding this topic HP`s?? I think this is something EXTREMELY urgent, is it not?
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506

Our FINAL(and most propably our LAST ever) RTR. The One that will ANNIHALITE the Enemy. No need to do more than 9 on each one. Done in 15-20 mins. Even 1 a day would annihalite the Enemy!!

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:35 pm

This is important to note what HPS Maxine has stated on the aura. Eastern highly advanced Yogi's in their own writings mentioned that before misfortune strikes a person it shows up in their aura exactly as HPS Maxine states the enemy trash looks like on the aura. So keep cleaning your aura's it literally will save you from all kinds of misfortune.

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:58 pm

Artanis, if the expected unredacted FISA memo comes out, its going to be the stone that sets off a big chain reaction leading to the exposing of players like FB (which is a CIA asset), and the unbridled censorship and evil of the Jews. IMO, anyways. They are trying desperately to put these things into effect, like this meme banning and yes, Europe is farther under this disgusting censoring BS than America, but the information dike is springing so many leaks (thanks to Satan's www), even this many tentacled octupus doesn't have enough arms/fingers to block them all. Its only a matter of time and we keep up the RTR. So long as America stands, the rest of the world will follow Her.

They are being exposed.
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

My Work: Portraits of The Gods
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:28 am

Thank you HPS Maxine for sharing this and all of your writings in general. I appreciate them greatly and I am sure others do as well.
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

Artanis

Postby Artanis » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:09 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:Artanis, if the expected unredacted FISA memo comes out, its going to be the stone that sets off a big chain reaction leading to the exposing of players like FB (which is a CIA asset), and the unbridled censorship and evil of the Jews. IMO, anyways. They are trying desperately to put these things into effect, like this meme banning and yes, Europe is farther under this disgusting censoring BS than America, but the information dike is springing so many leaks (thanks to Satan's www), even this many tentacled octupus doesn't have enough arms/fingers to block them all. Its only a matter of time and we keep up the RTR. So long as America stands, the rest of the world will follow Her.

They are being exposed.

Whats its name?? Where can i find more about that Memo?
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506

Our FINAL(and most propably our LAST ever) RTR. The One that will ANNIHALITE the Enemy. No need to do more than 9 on each one. Done in 15-20 mins. Even 1 a day would annihalite the Enemy!!

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:44 am

Artanis, all the time I spend painting portraits...and I spend a LOT of time doing this......I'm listening to podcasts, trying to piece together what the heck is really going on out in the world, not what the lying MSM tries to sell. And of course, trying to apply my own feeling of whats true and whats a lie, my own discernment to sift through the myriad of information and disinformation. So...this is what I've gathered:

This was inserted into the FISA application from Congress for the unredacted memos (which they have every right to request):

https://saraacarter.com/wp-content/uplo ... nstein.pdf

The bad actors have been dragging their heels, as they are fucking terrified that this new Supreme Court Justice Nominee Judge Brett Kavanaugh is going to get onto the bench of the Supreme Court right at the same time the unredacted FISA memos are being demanded by Congress. Kavanaugh's vote is crucial because its the tie breaker vote, and this chance to change the Supreme Court from Communist (as Obama began and Hillary was expected to finish) to Populist is a once in a generation opportunity. Its a big deal. So the enemy is freaking OUT. Because Trump wants him, nominated him.....as Clinton said so famously: “If that MF wins, we all HANG!!” Probably the only true thing that lying jew cunt has ever said. Which I think, explains the furious and hysterical attempts to disrupt his confirmation hearings and why she is tweeting like a fucking maniac to try to dissuade people supporting his nomination (and just the fact that Hillary is so opposed to him as a Supremem Court Justice makes me think maybe he's a good thing):

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... ckery.html

If/when (I feel it iS going to be released – they really don't have any good reasons to not do it – except of course they're guilty as sin) – they know when this FISA Memo is made public it will be brought to court (because when the full memos's are released, there may be some sealed indictments being unsealed), their carefully constructed house of cards is going to start falling like dominos, and it extends into revealing the complicity of other country's who acted in collusion with them, namely the UK. This is the tip of the spear that will lead to the exposure of Obama, Hillary, M16, 5 Eyes, many others. It even leads to the Crown of England.

This is why they are so hysterically censoring, trying to push these things like banning memes (because people are waking up). A few days ago, they banned all Q related posts from Reddit, wiped out all the sites that had people talking about this stuff which has really angered people and essentially, produced the effect of casting a stone into a hornets nest...many people who were sitting undecided on the sidelines...are now convinced there IS a 'conspiracy' against the American people, and an attempt to foist a New World Order on us, and are mad as hell. This censorship issue is really coming into focus for the average joes.

Meanwhile, there is now an American warship sitting off Syria, the so called 'rebels' are encircled in one town now. Trump is saying publicly Assad, bad, chemical attacks...parroting the MSM's talking points etc...while (I suspect) the American Military (he gave the power back to them Obama took away – to pick and choose their targets. Obama, who recently came out and had the fucking GALL to claim publically that Benghazi was a 'conspiracy theory') is actually there and poised to wipe out – not Assad – but the last of Obamas's paid ISIS plus the MOSSAD agents with them (white hats):

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-mide ... SKBN1AN1GJ

Remember our RTR: Damascus will be restored...

This is the enemy's last physical stronghold in Syria and it's about to be wiped out, meanwhile back in America the domestic enemy of the American people are about to be exposed in public and then in court...this is their great fear coming to life!

With Kavanaugh's appointment the majority goes from democrat communist to republican populist and the rule of law. Remember, Trump signed that declaration of emergency in regards going after the people who benefit from human rights abuses, slavery, etc, to block them from their money...which is them! The hammer is about to drop, and they are freaking out. These jews are freaking OUT. Let the roaches begin scurrying!

Hail Satan!
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

My Work: Portraits of The Gods
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233