Lucifer's Sigil And The Meaning Of Lucifer

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:48 am

In Sanskrit the L letter is given Venus the mulachakra which means the world support which relates to the entire spine and the kundalini the serpent energy. Its main sigil is identical in some cases to the sigil of Lucifer in the west. Lucifer is the Latin name of Venus. The L letter is Venus. The latin word for light Lux comes from this. The energy of enlightenment of the serpent power.

A drawing of the L letter in Sanskrit:

Lucifer's sigil:

Note both relate to the symbol of infinity and the serpent energy. The upward line and the crossing line are the symbol of the union of spirit and matter. Lucifer's sigil is the symbol of the risen serpent going thought the three knots into the crown giving enlightenment.

In Taoism the highest name of the Dragon is Lung. Lung is the name of the serpent life force in Taoism. However the ng in the eastern languages is simply a high nasal M sound. This is Lum the name of the mantra of the root chakra and this becomes Laum fully spelled out.

The L letter in the east also relates to the mountain pathway in the west Lucifer rules the sacred mountain its the spinal column the serpent travels up and the most ancient images found in China show a icon of a man with a serpent on the back going up into the head you can find the same in the west in the ancient images found in Greece and such.

The L letter in Sanskrit also relates to water the symbol of the life force in the west the L rune also relates to water as well. In the eastern traditions Murrugan the God of serpent power Yoga is called Venus, Shukra in Sanskrit. This is also the Yezidhi God as the Yezidhi's elders mention and their culture shows. The Yezidhi's call their God Satan which is the highest name of God in Sanskrit the original language.

Sources
The Return Of The Serpents Of Wisdom, Pinkham
The Eastern Mysteries: An Encyclopedic Guide to the Sacred Languages & Magickal Systems of the World (Key of It All), David Allen Hulse
The Phallus: Sacred Symbol of Male Creative Power. Alain Daniélou

Andevili666

Re: Lucifer's Sigil And The Meaning Of Lucifer

Postby Andevili666 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:17 am

Thanks for this, It makes me feel good for some reason. I used this exact lucifer sigil in my recent artwork when I didn't know exactly why, I just felt it was right to use it the way i did.

aldebaran666

Re: Lucifer's Sigil And The Meaning Of Lucifer

Postby aldebaran666 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:14 pm

Hi Hp,
Several years ago, in 2003 when I started my spiritual search after certain manifestations, one day I heard a voice in thought that told me "come out of your house, the spirits gave you something”. As I did not want to go crazy I went out and found in the lobby of the building a very old silver ring.
It had the shape of a tiara with 12 diadems inside, and on the side there was this inscription: 8T = star with five branches pointing upwards.
When reading your post I wonder if this inscription has to do with our god Satan? Because the L looks like a T on the Lucifer Sigils that you have shown and the 8 is the symbol of infinity standing up.