FAQ about the Final RTR + Tetragrammaton + Shattering [Updated 25 August 2021]

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
User avatar
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 8571
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

FAQ about the Final RTR + Tetragrammaton + Shattering [Updated 25 August 2021]

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

General questions answered about the Final RTR [FAQ]

1. Do I need to raise my energies before the ritual?

Yes, you can raise your energies before the ritual.

2. Do I need to do the Ritual on a Specific time?

Any time will do. The hour of Saturn for those who have the luxury is also great, but any hour will do.

Alternatively, we follow the RTR Co-Ordinator in the War Room. RTR's are to be done everytime at 1:00:00 and at 0:00:00.

Make sure to follow the latest schedule from here: https://ancient-forums.com/app.php/ritu ... f0a0404b07

3. What If I do not have a printer? Does that weaken the ritual?

You do what is mentioned above for those not having a printer. You don't need to print anything. In fact, you can do this straight from your computer: https://satanslibrary.org/tspaintable.html

4. Should I do the ritual if I am new?

Yes, you can do the ritual if you are new.

5. If I do not have time, can I still do the ritual?

In severe cases of lack of time, it can still be done. With lower repetitions on each letter variation. The minimum should be 3 times. In extreme cases, 1 time will do. The affirmation must always be done 3 times.

6. How do I dispose the paper?

Bury it in the ground, shred it, ruin it in some way, and dispose it, if you do this with paper.

7. How frequently can I do this ritual?

As much as you like. It should be done daily by everyone.

8. What does this ritual do?

This ritual reverses the jewish letters which effectively reverses and ruins all the spiritual and existential system of the enemy, both on the world, and on any individual (for example, those blessed or cursed by jewish magick, those doing jewish meditation, jewish souls etc). It's a reversal of the very existence of the enemy in all senses. This includes the enemy in all their other occult branches also.

9. How Do The Reverse Torah Rituals Work? Is that Hebrew?

These rituals work to destroy the enemy and remove all their existence and spiritual foundation. The ritual is a masterful work of occlutistic knowledge that follows spiritual and magickal laws to have maximum function.

It is not Hebrew: is the opposite of Hebrew. It's meant to delete hebrew, devoid it of any spiritual power and destroy all associated curses of it. This will collapse the whole astral foundation of the enemy, and then all their material foundation will collapse on itself, since it's all upheld by these occultic forces.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.ph ... gy#p244561

The occult principle behind the rituals is the creation of a counter-vibration to the vibration the jews are creating, effectively blotting out theirs from the astral plane and causing the opposite effect of what they intent.

This is how modern insulation auditory technology works: the sound is absorbed from the environment, and in the internal place a counter-sound is played, creating silence. This removes and blots out the "Hebrew" and it's spiritual power from the astral realm. This destroys the enemy and their creations, leading them directly into demise.

Mathematically, the principle would be explained as +1 plus -1 equals 0. In this case, the normal Hebrew and it's reversed counterpart, equal null and void.

Additionally, the RTR's also impose the affirmation that not only these things are gone forever, but the intention of destruction is generated on top of this newly found void, creating direct destruction for the enemy.

10. How strong is this ritual compared the ones we have done before?

This ritual would not be possible were it not for all the efforts put in the other rituals which opened the enemy up so this ritual can be effective and applicable. The RTR's need to be kept safe regardless in some place, yet for the time being we will only do this RTR as this captures everything we need to be doing.

The Final RTR + Tetragrammaton Reversal + Enemy Soul Shattering, is the most advanced RTR combination available now, and deals major damage to the enemy.

10. How do I chant/vibrate the letters?

This is a matter of personal preference. You can just speak the letters, or slightly vibrate them, and the ritual would be equally effective. One should strive to have the same sounds as the Mp3 file provided, but if these are not perfect, the ritual is still fully working and fully valid.

11. What is the sequence of the letters?

Taking for example the first letter:

"Vibrate each the following 9 times each: VAHT • FUHT • VUHT • VUHSS • OUT • OUTH • VAHSS "

This would be VAHT (you do this 9 times), then FUHT (you do this 9 times) then VUHT (you do this 9 times), then VUHSS (you do this 9 times), then OUT (you do this 9 times), then OUTH (you do this 9 times) then VAHS, you do this 9 times.

After the above, you blot the letter.

The same sequence is done for all letters, to their name variants from left to right. When you are done blotting the last letter, you say the affirmation with conviction 3 times.

12. How can I increase the impact of the Ritual?

Advanced tips on how to do the Ritual: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.ph ... 16#p270216

13. Can I visualize the letters being destroyed?

Of course. In anyway you like.

14. If I do not have a printer, and I do not have an electronic device, how can I otherwise do the ritual?

In cases where one possess only the means to read the ritual from and is in some sort of a dire situation. You do the ritual as usual, and instead of blotting out the papers or wiping them out in a paint program and disposing this, you can directly imagine the letters being destroyed in your mind.

One should try to use some means to do the ritual with a device or a paper however. Painting it over in your phone is also working fine.

15. The RTR is missing from the website, where can I find it?

1. In this webpage: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RTR_English.html

2. Archive links:

https://archive.ph/Dribj
https://icedrive.net/0/a8gJYqIuhH
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image

Latest JoS Update: 12 October 2021 [Click Updates Link Above For The Updates Log]
User avatar
luis
Posts: 3925
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:07 pm

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by luis »

Thanks HP! Just one more little question that i'm curious about, are each of the Hebrew letters thoughtforms? Or it's something different? Because i can't understand why reversing their alephabet is more powerful than reversing their "godform".
User avatar
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 8571
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

luis wrote:Thanks HP! Just one more little question that i'm curious about, are each of the Hebrew letters thoughtforms? Or it's something different? Because i can't understand why reversing their alephabet is more powerful than reversing their "godform".
These are the molecules of everything that is, has been, and will ever be jewish. Blotting these destroys everything.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image

Latest JoS Update: 12 October 2021 [Click Updates Link Above For The Updates Log]
Artanis
Posts: 1024
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:46 pm
Location: Kikennilator

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by Artanis »

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
luis wrote:Thanks HP! Just one more little question that i'm curious about, are each of the Hebrew letters thoughtforms? Or it's something different? Because i can't understand why reversing their alephabet is more powerful than reversing their "godform".
These are the molecules of everything that is, has been, and will ever be jewish. Blotting these destroys everything.

Everything? Like every single jewish soul? Every single pint of influence and finance and power the jews have? EVERYTHING??

And we will keep doing *this* for years(?) Until the war ends??
Do You Wonder What Makes The Infernos Of Hell?
Look No Further Than In Yourself.

Everytime You Question: Are We Actually Going To Win? Or Perhaps Lose?
Remember, That Every. Single. Time You Doubt That Question... You Are Doubting Father Satan Himself

We Have Won~Father Satan

If the Enemies nature is to live for other beings suffering, then our nature is to live for their suffering.
User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 5775
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:00 am
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by Ol argedco luciftias »

When we are finished, can we repeat this ritual just on the YHVH letters again to reverse those more powerfully? Would this help well? I know we need to do the whole thing, I'm saying add these on at the end for extra emphasis. I felt these the strongest when doing this, obviously they're the most important letters of the enemy.
"When the time has come, and all fades to black,
I know I did all I could. For our women, our children, and our land."

Https://youtu.be/D0ifawuwnQ8?t=167

Image
Www.satanisgod.org
Artanis
Posts: 1024
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:46 pm
Location: Kikennilator

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by Artanis »

And because this holds ALL the other RTRs in it, as well as the others what we havent done before, doing for example 4× this RTR (36× vibrating all the words, which takes me about an 1h 15min), its the same, as doing ALL the other 22 RTRs 4 times!!! :shock: :shock: :twisted: :twisted: Or am i wrong??
Do You Wonder What Makes The Infernos Of Hell?
Look No Further Than In Yourself.

Everytime You Question: Are We Actually Going To Win? Or Perhaps Lose?
Remember, That Every. Single. Time You Doubt That Question... You Are Doubting Father Satan Himself

We Have Won~Father Satan

If the Enemies nature is to live for other beings suffering, then our nature is to live for their suffering.
Mageson666
Posts: 2410
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:39 pm

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by Mageson666 »

Guys if you can also draw then and then find a photo copier if you can't do have a printer.
Mageson666
Posts: 2410
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:39 pm

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by Mageson666 »

Guys the Hebrew letters are the name of the jewish "god" as the whole alphabet. That is why the jews sing the entire jewish alphabet to name all of the names of their "god".
Artanis
Posts: 1024
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:46 pm
Location: Kikennilator

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by Artanis »

Excuse me if im spamming. But i just calculated, which must be WAAAAY wrong... If lets say, 3000 of Us Satanists do this Final RTR for 3 times a day, 27× vibrating all the letters in a day, that would be 9000 a day! And now, if this RTR holds ALL the other RTRs "effects" by destroying the very ALPHABET, which have been used to create all the curses that we have been reversing, which there is 22 RTRs in total. Wouldnt that mean, that doing 1× this RTR, would be the same as doing ALL the 22 1×?? If it means, then 9000 RTRs a day of this one, would be 9000×22 of ALL the other RTRs in a day!! Which would be 198000!!

Which would be 72270000 per year!!! Im EXTREMELY sorry if i AM wrong, but if im not, then HOLY FUCKING SHIT!! Were gonna get rid of the Enemy with a BANG!
Do You Wonder What Makes The Infernos Of Hell?
Look No Further Than In Yourself.

Everytime You Question: Are We Actually Going To Win? Or Perhaps Lose?
Remember, That Every. Single. Time You Doubt That Question... You Are Doubting Father Satan Himself

We Have Won~Father Satan

If the Enemies nature is to live for other beings suffering, then our nature is to live for their suffering.
hailourtruegod
Posts: 1752
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:53 pm

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by hailourtruegod »

Forgive me if I'm wrong but some people's questions seem to be based on doubting what we are doing and looking for constant validation because they are playing into their own doubts/insecurities. I'm not saying it's bad to ask questions but I just want to suggest that people should take a breather and calm themselves before blurting out questions and try to find the answer using logic. I speak from experience since I used to do a lot too and sometimes I feel like I still do.

Also if people have read the sermons it would make sense when the Clergy says things like ,"this works on destroying everything the jew is" and how this is destroying their "god" (them) and the thought form energy of it.

Please forgive me if I'm out of line or seeing this the wrong way. I'm just merely trying to suggest something here that's all.

The last thing I want to do is discourage anyone from doing this ritual or even ask questions so if the Clergy seems it's best to not approve this message then I understand.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Hail Satan!!!

Ave Quetzalcoatl!

Hail The Gods and Goddesses of Hell!

"In the darkness we have found strength, with which we will reach the highest light." - High Priest HoodedCobra
User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 1476
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:33 pm
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by Larissa666 »

All that I can say so far is: I have never felt so much effect from an RTR before. This is really something different.

I remember that ritual that we did for the solar eclipse last year, its energy was also intense. But this isn't just intense by the intensity of how strong its energy feels, the way it affects you is unique.

Thank you Father Satan, Thank You Lord Azazel, Thank You All The Gods and Goddesses of Hell, Thank You, our amazing Clergy! This is really wonderful, I am grateful and proud to be a Satanist in this time and life, probably more than ever, in my long history as a Satanic Soul. And I am certain all of Satanic Brothers and Sisters think the same.

Hail Satan! Forever!
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to You, The Shining One! Forever!!!

Mνάσεσθαί τινά φαμι καὶ ἕτερον ἀμμέων

"I sleep great at night in awe and reverence of higher beings than me, and I sleep better knowing that if I grow I'll be able to protect others that are growing. I feel great knowing I have tried to conquer myself from yesterday, or to fight to resist to be turned into an NPC borg sheep." -HP HoodedCobra
User avatar
luis
Posts: 3925
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:07 pm

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by luis »

HP Mageson666 wrote:Guys the Hebrew letters are the name of the jewish "god" as the whole alphabet. That is why the jews sing the entire jewish alphabet to name all of the names of their "god".
So all of their alphabet is the name of their "god"?
I'm still not understanding this lol
But what i understand is that this will destroy them more faster and it's powerful so i'll keep doing this Rtr until they are destroyed ;)
User avatar
luis
Posts: 3925
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:07 pm

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by luis »

hailourtruegod wrote:Forgive me if I'm wrong but some people's questions seem to be based on doubting what we are doing and looking for constant validation because they are playing into their own doubts/insecurities. I'm not saying it's bad to ask questions but I just want to suggest that people should take a breather and calm themselves before blurting out questions and try to find the answer using logic. I speak from experience since I used to do a lot too and sometimes I feel like I still do.

Also if people have read the sermons it would make sense when the Clergy says things like ,"this works on destroying everything the jew is" and how this is destroying their "god" (them) and the thought form energy of it.

Please forgive me if I'm out of line or seeing this the wrong way. I'm just merely trying to suggest something here that's all.

The last thing I want to do is discourage anyone from doing this ritual or even ask questions so if the Clergy seems it's best to not approve this message then I understand.
No, if you are talking about my questions you are wrong, i don't doubt the HP's and the God's in anyway and i belive this Rtr works and is strong as said, i just asked some questions becose i want to know more about how it works, i mean the jews thanks to the knowladge about spirituality the have stolen they have created a system of mantra, meditations and magick that work for them, isn't interesting to just know more about this or i'm the only one?
hailourtruegod
Posts: 1752
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:53 pm

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by hailourtruegod »

luis wrote:
hailourtruegod wrote:Forgive me if I'm wrong but some people's questions seem to be based on doubting what we are doing and looking for constant validation because they are playing into their own doubts/insecurities. I'm not saying it's bad to ask questions but I just want to suggest that people should take a breather and calm themselves before blurting out questions and try to find the answer using logic. I speak from experience since I used to do a lot too and sometimes I feel like I still do.

Also if people have read the sermons it would make sense when the Clergy says things like ,"this works on destroying everything the jew is" and how this is destroying their "god" (them) and the thought form energy of it.

Please forgive me if I'm out of line or seeing this the wrong way. I'm just merely trying to suggest something here that's all.

The last thing I want to do is discourage anyone from doing this ritual or even ask questions so if the Clergy seems it's best to not approve this message then I understand.
No, if you are talking about my questions you are wrong, i don't doubt the HP's and the God's in anyway and i belive this Rtr works and is strong as said, i just asked some questions becose i want to know more about how it works, i mean the jews thanks to the knowladge about spirituality the have stolen they have created a system of mantra, meditations and magick that work for them, isn't interesting to just know more about this or i'm the only one?
You're obviously not the only one who's interested in how this works brother but I'm sure that was a rhetorical question. :)

I don't think you completely understood me or just didnt read everything I wrote because in no way did I imply it's bad to try to understand how all this works.

Like I said, I may be wrong so if you say you're not asking questions because of doubt then this doesn't pertain to you. I just wanted to put this out there just in case since I felt what wrote might be the case for some people. Key word here, might.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Hail Satan!!!

Ave Quetzalcoatl!

Hail The Gods and Goddesses of Hell!

"In the darkness we have found strength, with which we will reach the highest light." - High Priest HoodedCobra
layton18000
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:15 pm
Location: Italy

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by layton18000 »

Can I write every letter on a paper by hand and then delete them as if they we're printed?
Salute o Satana,
O ribellione,
O forza vindice
De la ragione!
Sacri a te salgano
Gl'incensi e i vóti!
Hai vinto il Geova
De i sacerdoti.

Inno a Satana, Giosue Carducci
User avatar
Academic Scholar
Posts: 570
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:30 pm
Location: [email protected]

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by Academic Scholar »

I assume every dot in this RTR separates the words we're supposed to vibrate 9 times each. In this line:
"TEHKH • SEHKH • THAYKH • THEHKH • THOYKH THAYH"
Since • THOYKH THAYH isn't separated, should we vibrate "• THOYKH THAYH" together 9 times? Its also seen in this line:
"LEHM-EEG • MAHG • LUHM-MIG • LUHM-MIG • LUHM-EEG • LUHM-IHG (deep guttural) • LEHM-MIG LEHM-EEG
User avatar
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 8571
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

layton18000 wrote:Can I write every letter on a paper by hand and then delete them as if they we're printed?
Yes.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image

Latest JoS Update: 12 October 2021 [Click Updates Link Above For The Updates Log]
User avatar
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 8571
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

luis wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:Guys the Hebrew letters are the name of the jewish "god" as the whole alphabet. That is why the jews sing the entire jewish alphabet to name all of the names of their "god".
So all of their alphabet is the name of their "god"?
I'm still not understanding this lol
But what i understand is that this will destroy them more faster and it's powerful so i'll keep doing this Rtr until they are destroyed ;)
The jewish alphabet is what carbon is to your material body. If I can remove the very carbon from your bones, it doesn't matter what your 'name' is.

This is what the reversal of the letters does. It takes down all of their BS in one stroke at the foundational level.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image

Latest JoS Update: 12 October 2021 [Click Updates Link Above For The Updates Log]
User avatar
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 8571
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Academic Scholar wrote:I assume every dot in this RTR separates the words we're supposed to vibrate 9 times each. In this line:
"TEHKH • SEHKH • THAYKH • THEHKH • THOYKH THAYH"
Since • THOYKH THAYH isn't separated, should we vibrate "• THOYKH THAYH" together 9 times? Its also seen in this line:
"LEHM-EEG • MAHG • LUHM-MIG • LUHM-MIG • LUHM-EEG • LUHM-IHG (deep guttural) • LEHM-MIG LEHM-EEG
If you hear the MP3 you'd see this is not one thing.

THOYKH is one, THAYH is one.

LEHM-MIG is one, LEHM-EEG is another one.

We'll sort it out on the website too to avoid misunderstandings.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image

Latest JoS Update: 12 October 2021 [Click Updates Link Above For The Updates Log]
User avatar
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 8571
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

luis wrote:
hailourtruegod wrote:Forgive me if I'm wrong but some people's questions seem to be based on doubting what we are doing and looking for constant validation because they are playing into their own doubts/insecurities. I'm not saying it's bad to ask questions but I just want to suggest that people should take a breather and calm themselves before blurting out questions and try to find the answer using logic. I speak from experience since I used to do a lot too and sometimes I feel like I still do.

Also if people have read the sermons it would make sense when the Clergy says things like ,"this works on destroying everything the jew is" and how this is destroying their "god" (them) and the thought form energy of it.

Please forgive me if I'm out of line or seeing this the wrong way. I'm just merely trying to suggest something here that's all.

The last thing I want to do is discourage anyone from doing this ritual or even ask questions so if the Clergy seems it's best to not approve this message then I understand.
No, if you are talking about my questions you are wrong, i don't doubt the HP's and the God's in anyway and i belive this Rtr works and is strong as said, i just asked some questions becose i want to know more about how it works, i mean the jews thanks to the knowladge about spirituality the have stolen they have created a system of mantra, meditations and magick that work for them, isn't interesting to just know more about this or i'm the only one?
The jewish alphabet is just a reversal of Sanskrit and other words, Greek and Egyptian plagiarism or outright stolen letters and phonetics of the Phoenicians and others. It's a mashup of these. Then they infused this with energy as one infuses a sigil to be 'their own alphabet'. This is because jews were an alien and illiterate race.

This is an anti-alphabet of natural concepts expressed in Gentile alphabets, ripping them off, and reversing them to curse Gentiles with it. It's not an original, naturally founded alphabet. It did not develop naturally by humans it was created artificially by stealing elements from other people and then attacking them on top of it.

While other ancient alphabets were based on nature (like the Sumerian or Greek) the jewish alphabet is just a copy of these which is built on the jews and their personal invented BS. Because too many people believed in this BS, their BS started becoming important to this world unfortunately. This gave them power to keep going with their hoaxes and lies.

With this alphabet they just went forth and started doing all sorts of stuff like writing the Torah, writting curses and putting knowledge that they have stolen in motion. Their curse book became a national book and people charged it so they self-cursed themselves. This over the ages created the 'jewish culture' which is a hoax and is not based on reality. But just jewish convictions and bandits who kept lying in everone's face that they are 'the most ancient people', or the 'holy people' and so forth.

Then they claimed BS their alphabet was some sort of divine and original thing while it's just a ripoff of other ones before it in a mashup. Hebrew has power not because it's divine or based on this reality but because the jews have artificially made it to matter, in the context of the retards who charge their lies with energy everyday because they are deceived.

This is why the jewish alphabet is only good for the jews spiritually, and all those who have dabbled with jewish spirituality have been ruined.

All of the above was done because the jews are an alien species and they came here without, as it seems, knowing the culture of the people of this planet. So gradually they stole elements and they spent time to try to figure out what the others did. Then they created a perverted sub par clone of the pagan systems with their own feces as it's foundation and tried to ruin the world with it.

Jews are not spiritual masters they are a mafia that used cheap means to enslave humanity for no reason whatsover other than their own personal gain and to ruin humanity because they are alien and on a mission.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image

Latest JoS Update: 12 October 2021 [Click Updates Link Above For The Updates Log]
JIMENA
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:59 am

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by JIMENA »

Good Night I am New in this forum. My name is jimena I am a woman from Argentina. Go to your page through a video of youtbe. Excuse my English, but I must use a translator. My English is very scarce. In my country I have not found forums with the respect that I have seen that they write on the main page. I am new to Satanism, but as I read on the page, our Father Satanas looks for us, takes care of us and gives us the best demnios, if we treat him with the respect he deserves. but my english, I hope the translator is correct. Today I will do my dedication again.
I did it 2 months ago and heart and case equal to the one on the page, but I want to do it again. I hope to be welcome here in the forum. . JIMENA
User avatar
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 8571
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

JIMENA wrote:Good Night I am New in this forum. My name is jimena I am a woman from Argentina. Go to your page through a video of youtbe. Excuse my English, but I must use a translator. My English is very scarce. In my country I have not found forums with the respect that I have seen that they write on the main page. I am new to Satanism, but as I read on the page, our Father Satanas looks for us, takes care of us and gives us the best demnios, if we treat him with the respect he deserves. but my english, I hope the translator is correct. Today I will do my dedication again.
I did it 2 months ago and heart and case equal to the one on the page, but I want to do it again. I hope to be welcome here in the forum. . JIMENA
Welcome.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image

Latest JoS Update: 12 October 2021 [Click Updates Link Above For The Updates Log]
DiscipleOfSatan
Posts: 223
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:22 pm

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by DiscipleOfSatan »

JIMENA wrote:Good Night I am New in this forum. My name is jimena I am a woman from Argentina. Go to your page through a video of youtbe. Excuse my English, but I must use a translator. My English is very scarce. In my country I have not found forums with the respect that I have seen that they write on the main page. I am new to Satanism, but as I read on the page, our Father Satanas looks for us, takes care of us and gives us the best demnios, if we treat him with the respect he deserves. but my english, I hope the translator is correct. Today I will do my dedication again.
I did it 2 months ago and heart and case equal to the one on the page, but I want to do it again. I hope to be welcome here in the forum. . JIMENA
You are welcome!

There is a Spanish version of the Joy Of Satan website: http://www.alegriadeenki.com/

And also Spanish subforum: viewforum.php?f=25

Also, if you have performed your dedication ritual properly the first time, and have signed your name in blood from your index finger, do not repeat it again, as your ritual is valid. It should be done only one time.

:)
User avatar
Wildfire
Posts: 521
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:40 am
Location: --

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by Wildfire »

*Takes a mic*

GOODBYE JUDEA!!! DANN DADANN DAAAAN~!!!! (Feliz navidad parody; It's not even xmas/yule-season but this feels better than the holiday itself.)
Everything you need to know against the jewtrix

Why we must keep fighting the kike till it's gone in all levels:
"Psychostein says in Shabbat 32b: He who is observant of fringes(As in those on their Tzizits='reminder of their alien purpose on earth') will be privileged to be served by two thousand eight hundred slaves..."

http://www.come-and-hear.com/shabbath/s ... tml#32b_10

Daily bombs for kikedom(Online paintable rtrs by Soaring Eagle 666):
https://web.archive.org/web/20201212181 ... lify.app//

https://web.archive.org/web/20210531200 ... tlify.app/
User avatar
Ignisalas
Posts: 104
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:27 am

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by Ignisalas »

Do we do the affirmations after vibrating every row of letters, or do we say them after the entire thing is done? Also shouldn't we add in any SATANAS or AUM's to the ritual to increase its effectiveness?
shinninglight
Posts: 640
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:01 pm

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by shinninglight »

sorry i missed the part where we can do this without printer,can someone pls direct me to that information
HAIL SATAN
User avatar
luis
Posts: 3925
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:07 pm

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by luis »

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
luis wrote:
hailourtruegod wrote:Forgive me if I'm wrong but some people's questions seem to be based on doubting what we are doing and looking for constant validation because they are playing into their own doubts/insecurities. I'm not saying it's bad to ask questions but I just want to suggest that people should take a breather and calm themselves before blurting out questions and try to find the answer using logic. I speak from experience since I used to do a lot too and sometimes I feel like I still do.

Also if people have read the sermons it would make sense when the Clergy says things like ,"this works on destroying everything the jew is" and how this is destroying their "god" (them) and the thought form energy of it.

Please forgive me if I'm out of line or seeing this the wrong way. I'm just merely trying to suggest something here that's all.

The last thing I want to do is discourage anyone from doing this ritual or even ask questions so if the Clergy seems it's best to not approve this message then I understand.
No, if you are talking about my questions you are wrong, i don't doubt the HP's and the God's in anyway and i belive this Rtr works and is strong as said, i just asked some questions becose i want to know more about how it works, i mean the jews thanks to the knowladge about spirituality the have stolen they have created a system of mantra, meditations and magick that work for them, isn't interesting to just know more about this or i'm the only one?
The jewish alphabet is just a reversal of Sanskrit and other words, Greek and Egyptian plagiarism or outright stolen letters and phonetics of the Phoenicians and others. It's a mashup of these. Then they infused this with energy as one infuses a sigil to be 'their own alphabet'. This is because jews were an alien and illiterate race.

This is an anti-alphabet of natural concepts expressed in Gentile alphabets, ripping them off, and reversing them to curse Gentiles with it. It's not an original, naturally founded alphabet. It did not develop naturally by humans it was created artificially by stealing elements from other people and then attacking them on top of it.

While other ancient alphabets were based on nature (like the Sumerian or Greek) the jewish alphabet is just a copy of these which is built on the jews and their personal invented BS. Because too many people believed in this BS, their BS started becoming important to this world unfortunately. This gave them power to keep going with their hoaxes and lies.

With this alphabet they just went forth and started doing all sorts of stuff like writing the Torah, writting curses and putting knowledge that they have stolen in motion. Their curse book became a national book and people charged it so they self-cursed themselves. This over the ages created the 'jewish culture' which is a hoax and is not based on reality. But just jewish convictions and bandits who kept lying in everone's face that they are 'the most ancient people', or the 'holy people' and so forth.

Then they claimed BS their alphabet was some sort of divine and original thing while it's just a ripoff of other ones before it in a mashup. Hebrew has power not because it's divine or based on this reality but because the jews have artificially made it to matter, in the context of the retards who charge their lies with energy everyday because they are deceived.

This is why the jewish alphabet is only good for the jews spiritually, and all those who have dabbled with jewish spirituality have been ruined.

All of the above was done because the jews are an alien species and they came here without, as it seems, knowing the culture of the people of this planet. So gradually they stole elements and they spent time to try to figure out what the others did. Then they created a perverted sub par clone of the pagan systems with their own feces as it's foundation and tried to ruin the world with it.

Jews are not spiritual masters they are a mafia that used cheap means to enslave humanity for no reason whatsover other than their own personal gain and to ruin humanity because they are alien and on a mission.
Ok now i understand, thanks for taking your time to explain this :)
hailourtruegod wrote:
luis wrote:
hailourtruegod wrote:Forgive me if I'm wrong but some people's questions seem to be based on doubting what we are doing and looking for constant validation because they are playing into their own doubts/insecurities. I'm not saying it's bad to ask questions but I just want to suggest that people should take a breather and calm themselves before blurting out questions and try to find the answer using logic. I speak from experience since I used to do a lot too and sometimes I feel like I still do.

Also if people have read the sermons it would make sense when the Clergy says things like ,"this works on destroying everything the jew is" and how this is destroying their "god" (them) and the thought form energy of it.

Please forgive me if I'm out of line or seeing this the wrong way. I'm just merely trying to suggest something here that's all.

The last thing I want to do is discourage anyone from doing this ritual or even ask questions so if the Clergy seems it's best to not approve this message then I understand.
No, if you are talking about my questions you are wrong, i don't doubt the HP's and the God's in anyway and i belive this Rtr works and is strong as said, i just asked some questions becose i want to know more about how it works, i mean the jews thanks to the knowladge about spirituality the have stolen they have created a system of mantra, meditations and magick that work for them, isn't interesting to just know more about this or i'm the only one?
You're obviously not the only one who's interested in how this works brother but I'm sure that was a rhetorical question. :)

I don't think you completely understood me or just didnt read everything I wrote because in no way did I imply it's bad to try to understand how all this works.

Like I said, I may be wrong so if you say you're not asking questions because of doubt then this doesn't pertain to you. I just wanted to put this out there just in case since I felt what wrote might be the case for some people. Key word here, might.
It was late when i read it so maybe i didn't understand everything you said :lol: but i just wanted to clarify that i noway doubt the power of this Rtr, actualy i had a powerful experiences with this Rtr, i felt a surge of energy and because i felt my third eye more open i concentrated on it and i'm quite sure that i've seen visions of my past lifes for a minute or two, this Rtr is awesome! 8-)
Ninja 666
Posts: 2224
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:10 pm

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by Ninja 666 »

There is problems with the affirmations on the different links.

With the exception of this one. The affirmation here is "The Hebrew alphabet is now dead in every way.":
https://www.dropbox.com/s/o5zce5jqt07f8 ... R.png?dl=1


The affirmation here is "The Hebrew alphabet is dead in every way."
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wys20klcywhn5 ... E.pdf?dl=1

The affirmation here is "The Hebrew alphabet is dead in every way."
https://www.dropbox.com/s/y1z0m9wv2i2td ... Y.pdf?dl=1

The affirmation here is "The Hebrew alphabet dead in every way."
https://archive.is/vwivJ

The affirmation here is "The Hebrew alphabet dead in every way."
https://web.archive.org/web/20180721005 ... AL_RTR.pdf
Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11506
FAQ about the Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11560
Killing Tetragrammaton, Final RTR addition
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=47794
Shattering Enemy Defenses, Final RTR and Killing Tetragrammaton addition
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=57248
HAIL SATAN!
User avatar
Edelwise
Posts: 128
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:36 pm

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by Edelwise »

I was looking around for a black marker but it was all in vain. So I opened up my box of acrylic paints and noticed I a glossy brown pot, which I bought by mistake a couple of years ago. Oh my, it wasn't a mistake at all! Putting glossy brown over those hideous letters feels divinely appropriate. :D
MoonlessNight666
Posts: 259
Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 5:55 am

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by MoonlessNight666 »

i have really easy access to a graveyard where I live would it be more effective if I buried the papers there , or would the letters somehow get stronger in all that death energy since its Jews doing?
User avatar
Soaring Eagle 666
Posts: 509
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:08 am

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by Soaring Eagle 666 »

To help motivate everyone to do our Final RTR, I want to share this pep talk from one of my favorite cartoons. If you imagine Sylvester (the cat) as you and the mice as jews, then it becomes very applicable for our situation:

(The links goes to the time index just before it.)
http://iframespot.blogspot.com/ncr/?m=0 ... elated%3D0
StraitShot47
Posts: 696
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:08 pm

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by StraitShot47 »

When this thread was posted originally, I downloaded the dropbox link under number 15. It worked fine.

Now when I try to download 15, 16, and 17 i get an error. Saying it can not open file. Is this just on my end?
StraitShot47
Posts: 696
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:08 pm

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by StraitShot47 »

Oh ya, something not answered in the FAQ. On various forums and outlets I've been seeing very peculiar posts, very outlandish.
Will we be seeing more of this?
hailourtruegod
Posts: 1752
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:53 pm

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by hailourtruegod »

In addition to doing this RTR everyday, is it okay if we do it multiple times a day? The first day I did it once but yesterday I did it several times since I didn't have work and I'm about do it a second time for today.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Hail Satan!!!

Ave Quetzalcoatl!

Hail The Gods and Goddesses of Hell!

"In the darkness we have found strength, with which we will reach the highest light." - High Priest HoodedCobra
User avatar
Egon
Posts: 1605
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:07 pm
Contact:

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by Egon »

Imagine taking from the Jews the ability to spell any magic at all such as cursing Gentile leaders that go against their agenda, and this is just one side of it.
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
luis wrote:So all of their alphabet is the name of their "god"?
I'm still not understanding this lol
But what i understand is that this will destroy them more faster and it's powerful so i'll keep doing this Rtr until they are destroyed ;)
The jewish alphabet is what carbon is to your material body. If I can remove the very carbon from your bones, it doesn't matter what your 'name' is.

This is what the reversal of the letters does. It takes down all of their BS in one stroke at the foundational level.
hailourtruegod
Posts: 1752
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:53 pm

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by hailourtruegod »

Never mind. I saw that HPS wrote that we can do the RTR as often as we like within the days to come.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Hail Satan!!!

Ave Quetzalcoatl!

Hail The Gods and Goddesses of Hell!

"In the darkness we have found strength, with which we will reach the highest light." - High Priest HoodedCobra
JeffNotHappy
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:26 am

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by JeffNotHappy »

Can I do this ritual mentally (vibrating letters in my head). Would it be effective?
Darkpagan666
Posts: 168
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:33 am

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by Darkpagan666 »

Quick question.. I misunderstood the sequence of the letters. I vibrated them as a sentence 9 times. Not 9 times one letter at a time.

Is the ritual still valid?
"In a crystal we have clear evidence of the existence of a formative life principle, and though we cannot understand the life of a crystal, it is nonetheless a living being". - Nikola Tesla
User avatar
Cyn666
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:36 am

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by Cyn666 »

I've noticed since the start of the final RTR, at night I have been feeling restless and abound with energy.
Would this be due to participating in the RTR or the upcoming lunar eclipse?
User avatar
Coraxo
Posts: 428
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:46 pm

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by Coraxo »

Darkpagan666 wrote:Quick question.. I misunderstood the sequence of the letters. I vibrated them as a sentence 9 times. Not 9 times one letter at a time.

Is the ritual still valid?
Yes, but it's better to do each one 9 times before going to the next one.
Hail Satan!!!! Hail Leraje!!!
Image Image
User avatar
luis
Posts: 3925
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:07 pm

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by luis »

Egon wrote:Imagine taking from the Jews the ability to spell any magic at all such as cursing Gentile leaders that go against their agenda, and this is just one side of it.
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
luis wrote:So all of their alphabet is the name of their "god"?
I'm still not understanding this lol
But what i understand is that this will destroy them more faster and it's powerful so i'll keep doing this Rtr until they are destroyed ;)
The jewish alphabet is what carbon is to your material body. If I can remove the very carbon from your bones, it doesn't matter what your 'name' is.

This is what the reversal of the letters does. It takes down all of their BS in one stroke at the foundational level.
I understand that, i just wanted to know how all worked and know thanks to HoodedCobra i know that their alephabet has been infused with energy like you would do with sigil and with this alphabet they created their thoughtform and used it to meditate, so by destroying their alphabet you destroy everything they have done with it.

Like HoodedCobra said they tried to copy the occult system of the ancient civilization with their alphabet but they only created a really cheap version of it.
User avatar
Dark_Void
Posts: 106
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:24 am

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by Dark_Void »

I've done the RTR several times now already and feel great. I've been using a grey marker myself. I have just been stilling my mind and just focusing on the letters on the screen, void meditation style.

I've noticed that I've been getting pretty horny since doing the ritual. I don't normally get this way, so I was taken by surprise. I guess it's normal, though.

I didn't really do the previous RTRs like I should have. This is something I regret, but am determined to dedicate myself to this ritual.
Cacique Satanás
Posts: 326
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:02 pm

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by Cacique Satanás »

JIMENA wrote:Good Night I am New in this forum. My name is jimena I am a woman from Argentina. Go to your page through a video of youtbe. Excuse my English, but I must use a translator. My English is very scarce. In my country I have not found forums with the respect that I have seen that they write on the main page. I am new to Satanism, but as I read on the page, our Father Satanas looks for us, takes care of us and gives us the best demnios, if we treat him with the respect he deserves. but my english, I hope the translator is correct. Today I will do my dedication again.
I did it 2 months ago and heart and case equal to the one on the page, but I want to do it again. I hope to be welcome here in the forum. . JIMENA
It is nice to find Latin people here, I am from Nicaragua and I was glad your ambassador helped my country in the OEA.
Mageson666
Posts: 2410
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:39 pm

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by Mageson666 »

No it has to spoken aloud.
JeffNotHappy wrote:Can I do this ritual mentally (vibrating letters in my head). Would it be effective?
Artanis
Posts: 1024
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:46 pm
Location: Kikennilator

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by Artanis »

Can i do more than 9× at once? Like 54? Or do i have to do *only* 9 reps of each letter?
Do You Wonder What Makes The Infernos Of Hell?
Look No Further Than In Yourself.

Everytime You Question: Are We Actually Going To Win? Or Perhaps Lose?
Remember, That Every. Single. Time You Doubt That Question... You Are Doubting Father Satan Himself

We Have Won~Father Satan

If the Enemies nature is to live for other beings suffering, then our nature is to live for their suffering.
Artanis
Posts: 1024
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:46 pm
Location: Kikennilator

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by Artanis »

Shouldnt you put this on RTR Veteran app?
Do You Wonder What Makes The Infernos Of Hell?
Look No Further Than In Yourself.

Everytime You Question: Are We Actually Going To Win? Or Perhaps Lose?
Remember, That Every. Single. Time You Doubt That Question... You Are Doubting Father Satan Himself

We Have Won~Father Satan

If the Enemies nature is to live for other beings suffering, then our nature is to live for their suffering.
User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 5775
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:00 am
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by Ol argedco luciftias »

Artanis wrote:Can i do more than 9× at once? Like 54? Or do i have to do *only* 9 reps of each letter?
If you want to do more, repeat the entire ritual multiple times instead. It's important to do it exactly how the instructions say, but there's no limit on how many times you repeat the whole ritual. :P
"When the time has come, and all fades to black,
I know I did all I could. For our women, our children, and our land."

Https://youtu.be/D0ifawuwnQ8?t=167

Image
Www.satanisgod.org
Νίκος
Posts: 675
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:56 pm
Location: Greece

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by Νίκος »

HP Mageson666 wrote:No it has to spoken aloud.
JeffNotHappy wrote:Can I do this ritual mentally (vibrating letters in my head). Would it be effective?
It would still be a effective if I whisper!Or speak not very loud!
User avatar
Shining Sloth 666
Posts: 179
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:27 am

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by Shining Sloth 666 »

Νίκος wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:No it has to spoken aloud.
JeffNotHappy wrote:Can I do this ritual mentally (vibrating letters in my head). Would it be effective?
It would still be a effective if I whisper!Or speak not very loud!
For the precedent RTRs it was mentioned that it was effective but not whispered.
You must feel the vibration of the words as you speak even if you do it very quietly.
Hail Father Satan! ☼
Hail all the beautiful Gods & Godesses of Hell
Hail all the Powers of Hell
Hail all my fellow SS brethren & all those on Satan's side
Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! 666 88
User avatar
luis
Posts: 3925
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:07 pm

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by luis »

Νίκος wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:No it has to spoken aloud.
JeffNotHappy wrote:Can I do this ritual mentally (vibrating letters in my head). Would it be effective?
It would still be a effective if I whisper!Or speak not very loud!
You don't have to scream, just do it really quietily. They are not to be vibrated like a mantra so you can do It like that. If you don't want to be heard you could first close the door of the room where you do the Rtr and second if you can put some music or a film that can cover what you are doing.
Post Reply