FAQ about the Final RTR

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
Quietlysings666
Posts: 106

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Postby Quietlysings666 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:23 pm

IT FEELS LIKE SOAP.......SLippery , everythings comes loose, it peaks everynew day, im like viewing this beating heart , full of electricity, I cant say I expected this. its makes everything different. im electric again. I can feel it. I cant explain, it feels so powerful, like,
better than cheb chelios
:D HAIL SATAN!

ZmajEriksson
Posts: 250

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Postby ZmajEriksson » Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:40 pm

If I do this while someone else is within my aura does it remove the curses from their soul like it would mine?
देवदेवं
ŞEYTANU AKBAR
СЛАВА ДИЯВОЛУ

WhiteRabbit
Posts: 8

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Postby WhiteRabbit » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:14 pm

HoodedCobra666 i respect you so much. Thank you for everything.
I love you Maxine Dietrich so much.

User avatar
Apprentice
Posts: 217

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Postby Apprentice » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:39 am

I noticed that 27th of January seems to be international schlomocau$t remembrance day for goyim. Are we going to just spam the Final RTR or would it need something special from our arsenal?

EyyBRO
Posts: 6

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Postby EyyBRO » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:34 am

Since we need to raise our energies for this RTR, what would be the best way to raise as much energy as we physically can for the RTR?

I want to put total annihilation upon the enemy :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 2764
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:16 pm

EyyBRO wrote:Since we need to raise our energies for this RTR, what would be the best way to raise as much energy as we physically can for the RTR?

I want to put total annihilation upon the enemy :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

You can do kundalini yoga. This is something that usually works for everyone who tries it. Some other meditations may be great for some people but not be felt right away by new people. But the yoga works just as well and it always works.

SABNAC50
Posts: 67

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Postby SABNAC50 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:19 pm

What is the second best planetary hour? I had a thought that it may be hour of Mars but I don't think that that anymore because I saw that Mars is the lesser malefic .

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 2764
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:25 am

SABNAC50 wrote:What is the second best planetary hour? I had a thought that it may be hour of Mars but I don't think that that anymore because I saw that Mars is the lesser malefic .

Whatever moment you have the time and opportunity to be doing it. If you have the luxury of even thinking about planetary hours, it sounds like you have many hours of free time. Most of this time should be spent on RTR, meditations, learning more, and whatever else to improve yourself.

darkmonkey666
Posts: 482

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Postby darkmonkey666 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:11 pm

ZmajEriksson wrote:If I do this while someone else is within my aura does it remove the curses from their soul like it would mine?


I second this question I would like to know as well.

User avatar
Artanis
Posts: 734

Re: News 2019. It is interesting

Postby Artanis » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:57 pm

Timothyhox wrote:...



Delete this spam please ;)
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506
Who could EVER think that SAVING A FUCKING *PLANET* would be THIS EASY?

ANNIHALITE the ´Enemy Of ALL That Is`, write YOUR Name in The History books and save Humanity!!

https://youtu.be/NXSoed8gNWg

User avatar
Apprentice
Posts: 217

Re: News 2019. It is interesting

Postby Apprentice » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:05 pm

Timothyhox wrote:...

Please delete this. I can read russian, this bot promotes Viagra.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4563

Re: News 2019. It is interesting

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:46 pm

Apprentice wrote:
Timothyhox wrote:...

Please delete this. I can read russian, this bot promotes Viagra.


They post around 120+ of these a day, sometimes misclick can happen. Thanks for reporting.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

The Alchemist7
Posts: 724

Re: News 2019. It is interesting

Postby The Alchemist7 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:24 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote: ...

Sorry for off-topic. You posted earlier the RTR schedule until 1st of May and the topic just dissapeared. I'll show you printscreen if necessary.

Lasollor
Posts: 61

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Postby Lasollor » Wed May 15, 2019 8:02 pm

shinninglight wrote:sorry i missed the part where we can do this without printer,can someone pls direct me to that information

-If you have no printer then you can get an image file of the truth and paint over the Hebrew letters on a computer picture editor, once you've finished all of them delete the file.
-If you have no computer then you can use @Soaring Eagle 666 https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12626 on a phone or other touch screen device and blot out the letters, when your done close the webpage

:!: If you're in a situation where you can't use the visual rtr then just vibrate the words according to the MP3 (https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/alef-bet.mp3). It still works.

Hail Satan
Hail the Gods/Godesses of Duat!

Gear88
Posts: 601

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Postby Gear88 » Fri May 17, 2019 2:41 am

I'd just like to state in recent times during the Pesach offensive. It was mentioned by a few members if we can recite multiples per ritual. And in recent times I asked again just to double confirm and H.P. Cobra mentioned "Yes, we can do multiples like he does stacking them".

So for those of you who perform just 9 and then repeat another 9 in new page. You can do multiples like 18, 27, 36 etc.etc.

So for those of you who feel more inclined to do it this way, it works.
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

HailVictory88
Posts: 307

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Postby HailVictory88 » Tue May 28, 2019 3:16 am

After we do the vibrations for one set of letters, do we blot out each letter in a set individually, or can we just blot out the letters (if there are multiple ones) with one sweeping mark?

SatanisGodHailSatan&HailIpos
Posts: 1

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Postby SatanisGodHailSatan&HailIpos » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:20 pm

"When is the highest impact time to do the Ritual?"

What about in 2019 or 2020?

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4563

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:37 pm

SatanisGodHailSatan&HailIpos wrote:"When is the highest impact time to do the Ritual?"

What about in 2019 or 2020?


We do this constantly and daily, this is our Master key RTR.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

Naziss3.0
Posts: 63

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Postby Naziss3.0 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:33 am

The enemy is really afraid because when I did the final rtr I had a stupid enemy Nordic say during the rtr that it was harming the Gods I said fuck you you stupid shit angel I don't believe your shit and just increased my energy doing the rtr I made to show people how afraid the enemy is of us SS Hail Satan keep up spiritual warfare and the rtr we are kicking the enemy's ass.
Hail Satan
Hail Andras
Hail the Gods of Hell
Hail my fellow Satanic warriors may we fight on
Hail Victory
Hail Satan

FlamingEagle
Posts: 1

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Postby FlamingEagle » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:39 pm

Hi, I am new to the forum.

Sorry to ask but what does RTR mean?

And how can I start a thread myself? I didn't see that option!

User avatar
Sabazios
Posts: 110

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Postby Sabazios » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:14 pm

FlamingEagle wrote:Hi, I am new to the forum.

Sorry to ask but what does RTR mean?

And how can I start a thread myself? I didn't see that option!

Welcome brother/sister. RTR means Reverse Torah Ritual,and now we are at the final rtr, which must be done daily by all the the dedicated satanists of JoS. For making a thread you need to go to the section ''Joy Of Satan 666'' and you ll see in the left corner up ''New Topic '' write the name for it and write the question. That's all to it :)
Hail Satan!

User avatar
Artanis
Posts: 734

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Postby Artanis » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:57 am

FlamingEagle wrote:Hi, I am new to the forum.

Sorry to ask but what does RTR mean?

And how can I start a thread myself? I didn't see that option!



Reverse Torah Ritual.

You can start a new topic in The Joy of Satan subforum.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506
Who could EVER think that SAVING A FUCKING *PLANET* would be THIS EASY?

ANNIHALITE the ´Enemy Of ALL That Is`, write YOUR Name in The History books and save Humanity!!

https://youtu.be/NXSoed8gNWg

SABNAC50
Posts: 67

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Postby SABNAC50 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:14 am

If I get intrerrupted while doing it I have to make it again from the first letter or to start at the letter where I was?

Shael
Posts: 1811

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Postby Shael » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:22 pm

SABNAC50 wrote:If I get intrerrupted while doing it I have to make it again from the first letter or to start at the letter where I was?
It depends for how long you were interrupted and whether or not you kept focusing on the energies. If you can still feel them there afterwards, it's usually okay to continue. Otherwise, restart. :)
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!


Hail Satan Forever!

User avatar
DezFranky
Posts: 101

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Postby DezFranky » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:04 pm

Shael wrote:
SABNAC50 wrote:If I get intrerrupted while doing it I have to make it again from the first letter or to start at the letter where I was?
It depends for how long you were interrupted and whether or not you kept focusing on the energies. If you can still feel them there afterwards, it's usually okay to continue. Otherwise, restart. :)


I remember getting interrupted a couple of times out of fear of being discovered by my Christian roommate. It's a bit odd, he may know, but not necessarily what I'm chanting. Also, I stopped giving a fuck what he will think as long as I keep up my protection aura, it will warn me if he'll try something, but he's 50 something and very lazy, so I doubt it. I can also just say they're vocal strengthening tools as I'm trying to improve my voice since I don't speak much at home.

Also these RTRs make me very lethargic, like when I do them I just sink into my chair unable to move. Quite hilarious

User avatar
DezFranky
Posts: 101

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Postby DezFranky » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:04 pm

Shael wrote:
SABNAC50 wrote:If I get intrerrupted while doing it I have to make it again from the first letter or to start at the letter where I was?
It depends for how long you were interrupted and whether or not you kept focusing on the energies. If you can still feel them there afterwards, it's usually okay to continue. Otherwise, restart. :)


I remember getting interrupted a couple of times out of fear of being discovered by my Christian roommate. It's a bit odd, he may know, but not necessarily what I'm chanting. Also, I stopped giving a fuck what he will think as long as I keep up my protection aura, it will warn me if he'll try something, but he's 50 something and very lazy, so I doubt it. I can also just say they're vocal strengthening tools as I'm trying to improve my voice since I don't speak much at home.

Also these RTRs make me very lethargic, like when I do them I just sink into my chair unable to move. Quite hilarious

SABNAC50
Posts: 67

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Postby SABNAC50 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:57 pm

DezFranky wrote:I remember getting interrupted a couple of times out of fear of being discovered by my Christian roommate. It's a bit odd, he may know, but not necessarily what I'm chanting. Also, I stopped giving a fuck what he will think as long as I keep up my protection aura, it will warn me if he'll try something, but he's 50 something and very lazy, so I doubt it. I can also just say they're vocal strengthening tools as I'm trying to improve my voice since I don't speak much at home.

Also these RTRs make me very lethargic, like when I do them I just sink into my chair unable to move. Quite hilarious

I was intrerrupted by my mother and he asked me what I'm doing and I said her that I'm doing some exercise to improve my voice ,I sang something to her and she told me that my voice got improved and she told me to give her those exercise to start improving her voice too, lol . I had an idea to give her the chants to vibrated it too without knowing about but it can't be possible since some letters have those gutural sounds as FACH and it's quite obvious that it has nothing to do with improving someone's voice but she never asked me again about that.

User avatar
6zeliris6lalibratum6
Posts: 152
Location: Temple Sippar

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Postby 6zeliris6lalibratum6 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:32 pm

DezFranky wrote: ...
Also these RTRs make me very lethargic, like when I do them I just sink into my chair unable to move. Quite hilarious


Dangerous, even if hilarious. Up your aura empowerments (breathings, vibrations, etc.) beforehand and this effect should diminish completely. You are pumping in more than you are gathering, using your own reserves instead of a more beneficial source. This is dangerous and leaves you vulnerable to attacks, at a most opportune time for the enemy. Safety should come first considering the luxury to have it is there, please don't be reckless.
There are no mediators in Satanism.

User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 284
Location: Midgardr

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:10 am

DezFranky wrote:I remember getting interrupted a couple of times out of fear of being discovered by my Christian roommate. It's a bit odd, he may know, but not necessarily what I'm chanting. Also, I stopped giving a fuck what he will think as long as I keep up my protection aura, it will warn me if he'll try something, but he's 50 something and very lazy, so I doubt it. I can also just say they're vocal strengthening tools as I'm trying to improve my voice since I don't speak much at home.

Also these RTRs make me very lethargic, like when I do them I just sink into my chair unable to move. Quite hilarious


If he asks, you're chanting in Hebrew. Which is half-true, as it is Hebrew just in reverse.
Working on an important project...

Aquarius
Posts: 3546

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Postby Aquarius » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:06 am

ShadowTheRaven wrote:
DezFranky wrote:I remember getting interrupted a couple of times out of fear of being discovered by my Christian roommate. It's a bit odd, he may know, but not necessarily what I'm chanting. Also, I stopped giving a fuck what he will think as long as I keep up my protection aura, it will warn me if he'll try something, but he's 50 something and very lazy, so I doubt it. I can also just say they're vocal strengthening tools as I'm trying to improve my voice since I don't speak much at home.

Also these RTRs make me very lethargic, like when I do them I just sink into my chair unable to move. Quite hilarious


If he asks, you're chanting in Hebrew. Which is half-true, as it is Hebrew just in reverse.

Why would he have to expose himself by saying he is chanting in hebrew? Do you realize how saying that makes no sense?
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 2312
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Postby Stormblood » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:02 pm

DezFranky wrote: ...
Also these RTRs make me very lethargic, like when I do them I just sink into my chair unable to move. Quite hilarious


That is not lethargy, unless there are other things you haven't told us. Sinking in the chair and being unable to move signifies you've achieved a deep level of body relaxation and trance, which will make your meditation and RTRs more powerful.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 2764
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:08 pm

Aquarius wrote:
ShadowTheRaven wrote:
DezFranky wrote:I remember getting interrupted a couple of times out of fear of being discovered by my Christian roommate. It's a bit odd, he may know, but not necessarily what I'm chanting. Also, I stopped giving a fuck what he will think as long as I keep up my protection aura, it will warn me if he'll try something, but he's 50 something and very lazy, so I doubt it. I can also just say they're vocal strengthening tools as I'm trying to improve my voice since I don't speak much at home.

Also these RTRs make me very lethargic, like when I do them I just sink into my chair unable to move. Quite hilarious


If he asks, you're chanting in Hebrew. Which is half-true, as it is Hebrew just in reverse.

Why would he have to expose himself by saying he is chanting in hebrew? Do you realize how saying that makes no sense?

Just say it's Hindu or Buddhist. Most people wouldn't have a problem with either of those.

User avatar
DezFranky
Posts: 101

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Postby DezFranky » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:39 pm

6zeliris6lalibratum6 wrote:
DezFranky wrote: ...
Also these RTRs make me very lethargic, like when I do them I just sink into my chair unable to move. Quite hilarious


Dangerous, even if hilarious. Up your aura empowerments (breathings, vibrations, etc.) beforehand and this effect should diminish completely. You are pumping in more than you are gathering, using your own reserves instead of a more beneficial source. This is dangerous and leaves you vulnerable to attacks, at a most opportune time for the enemy. Safety should come first considering the luxury to have it is there, please don't be reckless.


Thank you I'll do boost my energy with the 666 chant

Stormblood wrote:
DezFranky wrote: ...
Also these RTRs make me very lethargic, like when I do them I just sink into my chair unable to move. Quite hilarious


That is not lethargy, unless there are other things you haven't told us. Sinking in the chair and being unable to move signifies you've achieved a deep level of body relaxation and trance, which will make your meditation and RTRs more powerful.
then even if it maybe that I'm just really relaxed/trance

Okay good! As I have never felt relaxation as well as the RTR when I focus on it, so it is a new sensation, but I will still raise my energies just in case as well as I've been doing the aura cleanse that was recommended.

ShadowTheRaven wrote:
DezFranky wrote:I remember getting interrupted a couple of times out of fear of being discovered by my Christian roommate. It's a bit odd, he may know, but not necessarily what I'm chanting. Also, I stopped giving a fuck what he will think as long as I keep up my protection aura, it will warn me if he'll try something, but he's 50 something and very lazy, so I doubt it. I can also just say they're vocal strengthening tools as I'm trying to improve my voice since I don't speak much at home.

Also these RTRs make me very lethargic, like when I do them I just sink into my chair unable to move. Quite hilarious


If he asks, you're chanting in Hebrew. Which is half-true, as it is Hebrew just in reverse.


I would be even more afraid to tell him that it was Hebrew LOL, he might make a shrine of me and ask him to give him cattle#0001 out of 2800 :lol: when his great messiah comes.

Thanks for all the words of wisdom, I have done them I think 5 days in a row and will continue to progress with other meditations!

User avatar
6zeliris6lalibratum6
Posts: 152
Location: Temple Sippar

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Postby 6zeliris6lalibratum6 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:28 pm

You can also use a separate energy source, like the sun. I find it helps keep my energies more balanced before-during-after.


I personally hate lying to the public about what I do, but I understand the necessity for others and at certain times. I am proud, but not revealing to the wrong crowd. If you want to stick to truth as to what you're doing, you could tell him they are Ancient, Pre-Sanskrit mantras. He likely won't have the desire to look into that, but if he does, it could be a very decent deterrent as there isn't much useful info at Jewgle on that subject. It all appears very watered down and "happy", so a good cover as well :lol:
There are no mediators in Satanism.

Blitzkreig
Posts: 81

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Postby Blitzkreig » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:28 am

ZmajEriksson wrote:Can I give the final RTR to a friend of mine who's not dedicated but is pagan and NS?


Not being dedicated, yet doing rituals, could paint a target on his back. Does he at least have some protective measure, such as the aura of protection?
Yes, I know I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Blitzkreig
Posts: 81

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Postby Blitzkreig » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:28 am

According to the "Simple VOC Moon" app, the next void moon is this Friday, Oct 11th @ 5:55am ETC - Saturday, Oct 12th @ 12:45am ETC. Does this hold any signficance for this RTR? I am assuming to just ignore it, as that seems what was done these past times, but I am not sure. Thanks.
Yes, I know I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

User avatar
Apprentice
Posts: 217

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Postby Apprentice » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:01 am

Blitzkreig wrote:According to the "Simple VOC Moon" app, the next void moon is this Friday, Oct 11th @ 5:55am ETC - Saturday, Oct 12th @ 12:45am ETC. Does this hold any signficance for this RTR? I am assuming to just ignore it, as that seems what was done these past times, but I am not sure. Thanks.

IIRC, HP already answered somewhere that because this is a group ritual, you should not worry about the Moon being VoC.

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 2764
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:23 am

Blitzkreig wrote:According to the "Simple VOC Moon" app, the next void moon is this Friday, Oct 11th @ 5:55am ETC - Saturday, Oct 12th @ 12:45am ETC. Does this hold any signficance for this RTR? I am assuming to just ignore it, as that seems what was done these past times, but I am not sure. Thanks.

Void of course really just counts when you are starting something for the first time. The RTR is a single shared working which has already been started at a good time, so it can be done by anybody at any time even void course, and it is always perfectly effective.

ZmajEriksson
Posts: 250

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Postby ZmajEriksson » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:37 am

Blitzkreig wrote:According to the "Simple VOC Moon" app, the next void moon is this Friday, Oct 11th @ 5:55am ETC - Saturday, Oct 12th @ 12:45am ETC. Does this hold any signficance for this RTR? I am assuming to just ignore it, as that seems what was done these past times, but I am not sure. Thanks.


Void moon doesn't effect the RTR
देवदेवं
ŞEYTANU AKBAR
СЛАВА ДИЯВОЛУ

Shael
Posts: 1811

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Postby Shael » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:41 am

Blitzkreig wrote:According to the "Simple VOC Moon" app, the next void moon is this Friday, Oct 11th @ 5:55am ETC - Saturday, Oct 12th @ 12:45am ETC. Does this hold any signficance for this RTR? I am assuming to just ignore it, as that seems what was done these past times, but I am not sure. Thanks.
Refer to the SS Calendar for the most accurate times regarding the VoC moon and all other significant astro events.

The VoC does not impact the RTRs in any way, because they are group rituals that were started on a favorable date and continued ever since.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!


Hail Satan Forever!

luis
Posts: 2363

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Postby luis » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:21 am

Blitzkreig wrote:
ZmajEriksson wrote:Can I give the final RTR to a friend of mine who's not dedicated but is pagan and NS?


Not being dedicated, yet doing rituals, could paint a target on his back. Does he at least have some protective measure, such as the aura of protection?

If he is willing to do the Final Rtr then he should be willing to dedicate. Or are you trying to give him the Final Rtr without him knowing what it is? I think if he understand that the jews are bad and he want to do the Final Rtr then explain him that he needs to dedicate before and let him read Jos.

Blitzkreig
Posts: 81

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Postby Blitzkreig » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:31 pm

Thank you to all that replied to my VOC question. Very helpful.
Yes, I know I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 2764
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:57 pm

Is anyone going to do anything about that Ramono comment above, a thousand lines of someone trying to sell counterfeit Denmark passports to muslims? I reported it, but it's still there

Blitzkreig
Posts: 81

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Postby Blitzkreig » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:19 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:Is anyone going to do anything about that Ramono comment above, a thousand lines of someone trying to sell counterfeit Denmark passports to muslims? I reported it, but it's still there


Curious about this as well. It seems like the preapproval process for posting works (yet somehow didn't catch the spam), but the report backlog has yet to be processed by the mods.
Yes, I know I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Blitzkreig
Posts: 81

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Postby Blitzkreig » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:35 am

Hello all. I recently dedicated myself/began practicing my spiritual growth. As with this, I felt extremely obligated to partake in the final RTR, especially with the Yom Kippur hype. I am writing to give my exeperience as a beginner to those who would like to participate, but have yet to.

Firstly: I would recommend dedicating yourself if not done already. Performing the RTR can draw attention to yourself, therefore it would be wise to seek protection while doing so.

Second: My next best advice for starting the final RTR, which may seem daunting at first, is to listen to the associated pronounciation .mp3. I suggest first listening and speaking along, and then doing another run through, but this time preempting the recording with your own pronouciation. This should catch any flaws in your pronounciation.

Third: Try your best, and do not stress too much, as all the different possible pronounciations of the letter are present, meaning if you screw up one, the others still count.

Fourth: You may find your focus/willpower waning as you progress. Given that intent and focus is a major (if not the defining) part of the ritual, I suggest you take the break between letters to refocus your destructive intent. I personally speak the reversed pronounciation in a threatening, chanting manner of destruction, using my marker to point at the letter, simultaneously. Give it your whole focus and try not to just mindlessly chant if you are aware of such behaviour.

Fifth: As far as the time to completion, it seems to take me about 20-25 minutes. Personally, anything quicker feels rushed. If you are short for time, I would imagine it better to use less numerous, but fully intentioned chants, as opposed to rattling off 9 weakling chants.

Sixth: I chant the letters at a decibel value somewhere between speaking to a friend and shouting, as this seems to really engage my intentions upon the letters. I perform the ritual in my room, with the door shut, away from other family members. I usually check for anyone occupying the adjacent rooms, just to be safe, as I would hate to explain what I was yelling about. If one cannot find such a room in their household, my next best suggestion, to those where it applies, is to sit in the car and perform it. Ideally, you could drive somewhere away from anyone, such as arriving early to school or work and performing the ritual, or any other parking spot isolated enough.

I was initially put off by the workload of the RTR, despite my acknowledgement of its significance. However, after performing the ritual for the first few times, it is incredibly easy, and should not be procrastinated upon. Hopefully my beginner experience and advice may prove useful to someone also in my shoes. Thanks for reading.
Yes, I know I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

User avatar
Edelwise
Posts: 126

Re: Buy

Postby Edelwise » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:16 pm

Ramono wrote: buy... buy.... fake... fake etcaetera.


How did that get through?

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4563

Re: Buy

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:31 pm

Edelwise wrote:
Ramono wrote: buy... buy.... fake... fake etcaetera.


How did that get through?


A bug. I am working on it since yesterday, as another of this crap has come through before.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

User avatar
Kassiyas Lytenhardt
Posts: 34

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Postby Kassiyas Lytenhardt » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:15 pm

The days of Yom Kippur were honestly tough , I really felt the negative effects , at a few points I was super overwhelmed and just had a bad feeling , quite honestly at some points so bad that I just felt like dying..But I feel fucking fantastic today , After I performed the ritual a load of relief came off my shoulders , It was a hard couple weeks for sure but our side definitely got the K.O , the stupid jews rely on substances I feel..? I am not sure but I feel like they use drugs during there ritual times.. and if this is true then that is a weakness on there part. Alot of jewish programming was being aired on cable as well , and many of the Jew preachers or whatever were always wearing all black , maybe to represent there participation in black magic (which though I feel they had a good start but our efforts just continually weakened them) and now OUR VICTORY IS EVIDENT. I am going to perform the ritual a second time as I feel like right now is the perfect time to strike while they are weak and defeated!! Lets put these stupid jews outta there misery!
HAIL SATAN!
Hellhammer angel crushing oblivion! Hail the imperial horned God!

User avatar
Kassiyas Lytenhardt
Posts: 34

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Postby Kassiyas Lytenhardt » Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:32 pm

DezFranky wrote:
6zeliris6lalibratum6 wrote:
DezFranky wrote: ...
Also these RTRs make me very lethargic, like when I do them I just sink into my chair unable to move. Quite hilarious


Dangerous, even if hilarious. Up your aura empowerments (breathings, vibrations, etc.) beforehand and this effect should diminish completely. You are pumping in more than you are gathering, using your own reserves instead of a more beneficial source. This is dangerous and leaves you vulnerable to attacks, at a most opportune time for the enemy. Safety should come first considering the luxury to have it is there, please don't be reckless.


Thank you I'll do boost my energy with the 666 chant

Stormblood wrote:
DezFranky wrote: ...
Also these RTRs make me very lethargic, like when I do them I just sink into my chair unable to move. Quite hilarious


That is not lethargy, unless there are other things you haven't told us. Sinking in the chair and being unable to move signifies you've achieved a deep level of body relaxation and trance, which will make your meditation and RTRs more powerful.
then even if it maybe that I'm just really relaxed/trance

Okay good! As I have never felt relaxation as well as the RTR when I focus on it, so it is a new sensation, but I will still raise my energies just in case as well as I've been doing the aura cleanse that was recommended.

ShadowTheRaven wrote:
DezFranky wrote:I remember getting interrupted a couple of times out of fear of being discovered by my Christian roommate. It's a bit odd, he may know, but not necessarily what I'm chanting. Also, I stopped giving a fuck what he will think as long as I keep up my protection aura, it will warn me if he'll try something, but he's 50 something and very lazy, so I doubt it. I can also just say they're vocal strengthening tools as I'm trying to improve my voice since I don't speak much at home.

Also these RTRs make me very lethargic, like when I do them I just sink into my chair unable to move. Quite hilarious


If he asks, you're chanting in Hebrew. Which is half-true, as it is Hebrew just in reverse.


I would be even more afraid to tell him that it was Hebrew LOL, he might make a shrine of me and ask him to give him cattle#0001 out of 2800 :lol: when his great messiah comes.

Thanks for all the words of wisdom, I have done them I think 5 days in a row and will continue to progress with other meditations!



While on the subject of meditation side effects , Has anyone else experienced slight headaches after doing meditations on clairaudience points and astral projection meditations , I find I get a headache especially after having the "head exploding " sensation when getting ready for AP.(that really tight achey feeling in the entirety of the brain area) I have been doing extensive work on lower chakras to maybe balance it out.
Hellhammer angel crushing oblivion! Hail the imperial horned God!

Blitzkreig
Posts: 81

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Postby Blitzkreig » Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:22 pm

Kassiyas Lytenhardt wrote:The days of Yom Kippur were honestly tough , I really felt the negative effects , at a few points I was super overwhelmed and just had a bad feeling , quite honestly at some points so bad that I just felt like dying..But I feel fucking fantastic today , After I performed the ritual a load of relief came off my shoulders


Any difference noted through aura cleaning and creating and aura of protection? Perhaps additional work on producing a reflective aura would eliminate the accumulation of negative energy more easily. Inside the Satan's Library collection, there is a post entitled "Highly_recommended_by_HPS_Maxine.pdf" which details a ritual that reflects all curses and what not. Perhaps it could be of aid to you.
Yes, I know I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests