FAQ about the Final RTR

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
Artanis
Posts: 996
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:46 pm
Location: Kikennilator

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by Artanis »

Gear88 wrote:
keren824 wrote:Can i do more than 9× at once? Like 54? Or do i have to do *only* 9 reps of each letter?
Yes!...

It's been stated by HP.Cobra that he and a few others like to "stack" the RTRs. So yes go right ahead but I suggest for a few days start at a lower number and get used to counting higher. The RTR becomes more powerful even a 1, 3, or 9 is powerful because of all the damage done on previous multiple RTRs plus the sensitivity of the witchcraft language of hebrew. But...you can "stack".

For example 18, 27, 36, 45, 54 etc.etc. of course your free to pump as high as possible but as a learning experience you can speak the words out and learn how to handle a higher rep.

Also do keep in mind "stacking" saves some time as well. For example for me 7-10 minutes for a single 9 rep RTR but about 11-13 minutes for 18, 27 area. So in essence by not doing multiple 9ers your kinda saving some time combining it all together give or take an extra 2-3 minutes or so for each multiple. So I figure doing 54 reps like you want to do is probably gonna take you nearing 17-20 minutes or so.

And yes if you wish to consider it a single time as not to burn yourself out. One high rep can be done for the day and your done. Usually with lower reps you can spread it out over the day.

BTW generally speaking 54 is above the normal range of RTRs the JoS recommends to people. JoS recommends about 3-5 RTRs so basically 27-45; 9ners or "stacked" 27-45; basically your doing 6 RTR rep range so just one more above the recommended.

So keren824 and any other person reading this you CAN "stack" F-RTRs if it makes it easier on you. Again like high rep range RTRs of the past doing 54-108-216 you CAN "stack the F-RTR".

54 rep F-RTR 17-20 mins?? :shock: :shock:

Are you vibrating EVERYTHING 54 Times? Like nish 54 Times? And nis 54 Times etc etc?

Im doing about 20 a Day currently :? Like i did little while after we started this last years Summer. Dont worry. Not going to burn myself out, though i dont Even know is it possible for ME. :?
Do You Wonder What Makes The Infernos Of Hell?
Look No Further Than In Yourself.

Everytime You Question: Are We Actually Going To Win? Or Perhaps Lose?
Remember, That Every. Single. Time You Doubt That Question... You Are Doubting Father Satan Himself

We Have Won~Father Satan
Gear88
Posts: 1551
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:31 pm

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by Gear88 »

Artanis wrote:...vibrating...
Did you not hear the F-RTR audio. Since when is Maxine vibrating like a mantra. I think if we vibrated like a mantra the enemy would have collapsed faster or something.

But anyways they are spoken words. I hate how Maxine calls it vibrate, she should have just said spoken words. It's not a mantra it's just words.

I just repeat them as fast as possible without losing count on my fingers.
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

Fascism = State first = Totalitarian
National socialism = Orion = Our race is our nation.

http://www.satanisgod.org <- Main Index
User avatar
luis
Posts: 3424
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:07 pm

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by luis »

Gear88 wrote:
Artanis wrote:...vibrating...
Did you not hear the F-RTR audio. Since when is Maxine vibrating like a mantra. I think if we vibrated like a mantra the enemy would have collapsed faster or something.

But anyways they are spoken words. I hate how Maxine calls it vibrate, she should have just said spoken words. It's not a mantra it's just words.

I just repeat them as fast as possible without losing count on my fingers.
Tecnicaly chanting is still vibration, even speacking could be called vibration but yeah you are right we do not need to vibrate the Final Rtr like you would do with a mantra. Still you cannot do 54 reps of the Final Rtr in 20 minutes, 12 minutes is how much it takes me to do One Rtr fast enough.
Artanis
Posts: 996
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:46 pm
Location: Kikennilator

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by Artanis »

Gear88 wrote:
Artanis wrote:...vibrating...
Did you not hear the F-RTR audio. Since when is Maxine vibrating like a mantra. I think if we vibrated like a mantra the enemy would have collapsed faster or something.

But anyways they are spoken words. I hate how Maxine calls it vibrate, she should have just said spoken words. It's not a mantra it's just words.

I just repeat them as fast as possible without losing count on my fingers.

nonononono... You need to CONCENTRATE on the words you are reversing in order for it to have more effect. If you dont, you dont get your mind 100% on the RTR, making it less effective. This has been said many times. Concentration/vibrating powerfully=more powerful RTR.
Do You Wonder What Makes The Infernos Of Hell?
Look No Further Than In Yourself.

Everytime You Question: Are We Actually Going To Win? Or Perhaps Lose?
Remember, That Every. Single. Time You Doubt That Question... You Are Doubting Father Satan Himself

We Have Won~Father Satan
StacyGape
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:51 pm
Contact:

Glad to be a part of this awesome community!

Post by StacyGape »

Thanks for setting up this awesome resource! Happy to be a part of it.
User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 3580
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:34 pm
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by Stormblood »

666Ea666 wrote:how many times does one vibrate surya as a beginner? 108 times or 56 times? What is recommended? I think I did it too many times yesterday, hence why I felt overloaded in a way. Does 108 times including affirmation suffice for a daily final RTR? And does one have a good affirmation for SSSUUURRRYAH that I can use? Thanks. HAIL ENKI
777 times.
Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

Last update on 10 January '21
User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 4783
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:00 am
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by Ol argedco luciftias »

666Ea666 wrote: man cmon, dont be so hard on me.
You literally outed yourself as an infiltrator in the second comment you ever made, and the several following ones. Just because that comment was deleted, does not mean that any of us have forgotten it. And now you try to go back and hide yourself, and act like it never happened. Do you think we are retarded? Or is it you who is retarded? What respect or trust does an insect think we would give it?
Aquarius
Posts: 6206
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:57 pm

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by Aquarius »

666Ea666 wrote:
Stormblood wrote:
666Ea666 wrote:how many times does one vibrate surya as a beginner? 108 times or 56 times? What is recommended? I think I did it too many times yesterday, hence why I felt overloaded in a way. Does 108 times including affirmation suffice for a daily final RTR? And does one have a good affirmation for SSSUUURRRYAH that I can use? Thanks. HAIL ENKI
777 times.
man cmon, dont be so hard on me. Im not an infiltrator or a jew. My only crime was asking questions regarding mein kampf and its christian quotes. Does that make me a jew? Is asking questions not allowed here or what? Regarding my link, the hidden text was something I myself didnt even notice because it had to do with the coloring of the text being the same as the homepages color, and I did not change it. please guys give me a chance
You said you’re a jew you fucking piece of shit.
How lifting the veil feels like:
Image
User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 4783
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:00 am
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by Ol argedco luciftias »

We do not have to accept you, and many of us probably never will. Because if you are honest and good, this is between you and Satan and we have nothing to do with it. If you are true and Satan sees that you are true, then he might accept you.

Keep doing the RTR.
StraitShot47
Posts: 615
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:08 pm

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by StraitShot47 »

The only reason someone shouldn't be vibrating the RTRs is if they're elderly or a bitch.
Artanis
Posts: 996
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:46 pm
Location: Kikennilator

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by Artanis »

666Ea666 wrote:
Stormblood wrote:
666Ea666 wrote:how many times does one vibrate surya as a beginner? 108 times or 56 times? What is recommended? I think I did it too many times yesterday, hence why I felt overloaded in a way. Does 108 times including affirmation suffice for a daily final RTR? And does one have a good affirmation for SSSUUURRRYAH that I can use? Thanks. HAIL ENKI
777 times.
man cmon, dont be so hard on me. Im not an infiltrator or a jew. My only crime was asking questions regarding mein kampf and its christian quotes. Does that make me a jew? Is asking questions not allowed here or what? Regarding my link, the hidden text was something I myself didnt even notice because it had to do with the coloring of the text being the same as the homepages color, and I did not change it. please guys give me a chance

If you SAY that ´´Im a jew and a friend of HP Mageson. Hes a jew too. Weve been fooling you goyim for the last 20 years. Blah blah blah...`` Then YES... It does make you a jew -.-
Do You Wonder What Makes The Infernos Of Hell?
Look No Further Than In Yourself.

Everytime You Question: Are We Actually Going To Win? Or Perhaps Lose?
Remember, That Every. Single. Time You Doubt That Question... You Are Doubting Father Satan Himself

We Have Won~Father Satan
Aquarius
Posts: 6206
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:57 pm

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by Aquarius »

StraitShot47 wrote:The only reason someone shouldn't be vibrating the RTRs is if they're elderly or a bitch.
The only reason someone shouldn’t be vibrating them is because they are not to be vibrated.
How lifting the veil feels like:
Image
User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 4783
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:00 am
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by Ol argedco luciftias »

666Ea666 wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:We do not have to accept you, and many of us probably never will. Because if you are honest and good, this is between you and Satan and we have nothing to do with it. If you are true and Satan sees that you are true, then he might accept you.

Keep doing the RTR.
Thank you SO MUCH for this reply, It really warmed my heart to know that you are not angry with me or at least see me as your enemy. Because I am not. I want satans own people to like me and not see me as their enemy, because we are all one family in the end fighting a common enemy and thats all that matters to me. And maybe you can tell me how many times it is appropriate to vibrate SSSUUURRRYAH as a beginner on this path. I do not want to start the 40 day program until I have cleansed my soul from the damage I took in the past. SIEG HEIL AND HAIL SATAN.
I never said that I trust you, and I never said that I have any confidence in you. Because I don't. All I said that if you could be trusted, that is for Satan to decide. Because most of us never will trust you.
Artanis
Posts: 996
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:46 pm
Location: Kikennilator

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by Artanis »

666Ea666 wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:We do not have to accept you, and many of us probably never will. Because if you are honest and good, this is between you and Satan and we have nothing to do with it. If you are true and Satan sees that you are true, then he might accept you.

Keep doing the RTR.
Thank you SO MUCH for this reply, It really warmed my heart to know that you are not angry with me or at least see me as your enemy. Because I am not. I want satans own people to like me and not see me as their enemy, because we are all one family in the end fighting a common enemy and thats all that matters to me. And maybe you can tell me how many times it is appropriate to vibrate SSSUUURRRYAH as a beginner on this path. I do not want to start the 40 day program until I have cleansed my soul from the damage I took in the past. SIEG HEIL AND HAIL SATAN.

And WHY did you then posted something where you said that you are a jew and a close friend with HP Mageson, he is also a jew and that you have been fooling the JOS for 20 years, that vibrating the Hebrew letters backwards is negative to ones aura etc etc??? :| :|
Do You Wonder What Makes The Infernos Of Hell?
Look No Further Than In Yourself.

Everytime You Question: Are We Actually Going To Win? Or Perhaps Lose?
Remember, That Every. Single. Time You Doubt That Question... You Are Doubting Father Satan Himself

We Have Won~Father Satan
StraitShot47
Posts: 615
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:08 pm

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by StraitShot47 »

Aquarius wrote:
StraitShot47 wrote:The only reason someone shouldn't be vibrating the RTRs is if they're elderly or a bitch.
The only reason someone shouldn’t be vibrating them is because they are not to be vibrated.
#10 on the original post clearly states you can vibrate them.

They don't want to offend anyone by stating my original point.
User avatar
Blitzkreig
Posts: 980
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:45 am

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by Blitzkreig »

666Ea666 wrote: And maybe you can tell me how many times it is appropriate to vibrate SSSUUURRRYAH as a beginner on this path. I do not want to start the 40 day program until I have cleansed my soul from the damage I took in the past. SIEG HEIL AND HAIL SATAN.
Vibrate as many times as you can maintain for the length of the working. Don't go super ambitious, then find yourself dreading doing it. The benefit of the working comes from number of reps, vibratory length of the mantra, and the number of sessions/days of the working. Try to find the sweet spot to where you aren't getting bored, out of breath, or feeling like there is no end in sight. The number of reps could vary from ~30 for a light working, to ~100 or even ~200. I say "about" those numbers, because you also want the number to be a multiple of a power number, and a safe default is 9 or multiples of 9.

I would also advise starting the 40 day program simultaneously. While it is true that you don't want to empower yourself if there are negative elements influencing you that may also become empowered, this should not stop you from cleaning your aura, doing the aura of protection, and opening the chakras, among other meditiations in the program. The aura cleaning, for example, will give your body/soul healing in its own way, so it is a complement to other workings, like Suryah. Like you experienced before, the RTR's will also counter any jew shit stuck to you. It is very empowering, not just to the overall gentile struggle, but also to the individuals performing them, so keep it up. The Gods wish us to prioritize this, therefore it would be wise to do it as frequently as possible.

My advice would be to start the 40 day program simultaneous to your working, don't think you have to wait for anything, otherwise you are unnecessarily delaying yourself. Also, if you can describe what you did in the past, or what sort of damage you think you have accrued, others may be able to give more specific advice. Good luck.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Image

Hail Satan!
Aquarius
Posts: 6206
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:57 pm

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by Aquarius »

StraitShot47 wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
StraitShot47 wrote:The only reason someone shouldn't be vibrating the RTRs is if they're elderly or a bitch.
The only reason someone shouldn’t be vibrating them is because they are not to be vibrated.
#10 on the original post clearly states you can vibrate them.

They don't want to offend anyone by stating my original point.
Artanis wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
StraitShot47 wrote:The only reason someone shouldn't be vibrating the RTRs is if they're elderly or a bitch.
The only reason someone shouldn’t be vibrating them is because they are not to be vibrated.

They should be vibrated, so that they would have more power. The HP have said this before:You can just speak the letters, but if you want it to have proper amount of power, you need to vibrate them.
On the original post it says that it’s a matter of preference and that one should strive to reproduce the sound from the mp3.
And how does saying to vibrate it offend someone? That makes no sense..
How lifting the veil feels like:
Image
User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 3580
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:34 pm
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by Stormblood »

How is this happening again? Guys, it would be better to stop telling other people how to do the RTR, whether it's based on personal assumptions or it's correct. You're wasting your time and that of other people without a reason. This is not the first time there has been this debate: it happened multiple time. Just read the last answer from HP Hooded Cobra and Mageson, and mind your own business. There's no need to discuss this further, in my opinion.
Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

Last update on 10 January '21
loki88
Posts: 723
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:19 pm

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by loki88 »

User avatar
Apprentice
Posts: 460
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:16 pm
Location: Deutsches Reich

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by Apprentice »

My understanding based on the materials read is that the first thing that REALLY matters is whether one does the fRTR or not. One should use this wonderful audio recording by HPS Maxine as a guide and really focus on feeling the ritual and contributing ones willpower.

Other than that it is a matter of personal preference. I don't like the fact that some borderline infiltrators are trying to engineer a pissing contest out of it. Let the man with the longest vibrations win! Not really.
User avatar
Blitzkreig
Posts: 980
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:45 am

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by Blitzkreig »

666Ea666 wrote:
I was involved at one time with that anticosmic satanism bullshit and also with the summitlighthouse and christ consciousness teachings. Both those took a toll on me. And now I plan to do One month of RTRs to heal that damage and then after one month, I will start the 40 day program. And Thanks once again for the good reply. But is it ok to do the surya 200 times? Because I find it easier to use surya instead of vizualising the aura. I have troubles with vizualisations because of the soul damage i took from vibrating qlipoth and shit so I need to remove the curses from my third eye with this 1 month of RTRs before I can transition to a more vizualization based cleaning of the aura. So I want to make sure it is ok to vibrate surya 200x or more even though I have not meditated at all. I read somewhere else that Stormfront said that beginners should not vibrate surya more than 20 times, or else they will burn themselves. I dont want that to happen. Please, I want to make sure I can do surya 200 times. And also, do you have a good affirmation for it? Do you say : I am surrounded with light from the sun? Or what can I say? HAIL ENKI
You don't need to do a month of RTR preceding any aura cleaning or aura of protection work. If you have trouble with visualizations, do the 3rd eye opening and also the visualization exercises within the 6 month spiritual training manual. These helped me a lot when doing the aura cleaning.

I think surya helps by giving you some energy by which to clean with. I actually use RAUM during my cleaning, as it quickly empowers the area focused on, making the subsequent cleaning visualization much easier for me.

200x is a lot. I am more concerned with you finishing your working than being burned. 20 times, however, is a bit on the low end. Start with 50-100 for a few sessions, as you can always increase the number of reps. While you are invoking the power of the sun, I doubt it would just straight up burn you at merely 20x. Either way, you would feel something before getting to that temperature anyway, and could just stop well before.

For affirmations, you need to be specific about what you want happening, as well as include a safety phrase. "The power of Surya/The Sun is completely and permanently cleaning and healing me in all ways: spiritually, physically, and mentally, in a safe and positive manner for me."
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Image

Hail Satan!
User avatar
Discipline
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:22 am

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by Discipline »

"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan
loki88
Posts: 723
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:19 pm

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by loki88 »

looks like this:
http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RTR_English.html

is down (404).

Is there a link for a 1 page low ink RTR?
User avatar
Discipline
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:22 am

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by Discipline »

When stacking RTRs do I use one page for all of them or a page for every 9 I do?
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 6579
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

The Final RTR is really simple, you do it, it works.

Can it be spoken like the MP3? Most definitely.
Can it be slightly vibrated with short vibrations? Yes, definitely.
If someone wants to vibrate lengthily and loudly, can they do that? Yes, definitely.
If someone lacks entirely any personal privacy,
-Can they do this whispering? Yes, definitely
-Or mentally into their mind? Yes, definitely.

There is no point to overly complexify matters. All these methods indeed work provided one puts the focus necessary and does the working. The thing that really empowers this is if you have done meditations prior, your focus, and your intention. Also, the more this is done, the more power we amass into the work.

Jews curse by chanting, singing, mentally, and some do vibrate. All of it is the same. Likewise, everything can be reversed in any of these ways. Many curses they do are chanted, while others are regularly recited as one would read a normal text.

Reversing this is all that matters, and then directing the energy with the affirmation to make dead this odious hebrew.

What remains out of this is put your focus, and just do it. This is the key. Do not doubt it, and keep it simple: And what matters is to just do it. The RTR is designed to be simple and extremely effective so it can be done by anyone in anyway.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ
HailVictory88
Posts: 387
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:59 pm

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by HailVictory88 »

Is it a good idea to have the faint text in grey next to the main vibrations? Just wondering.
Aquarius
Posts: 6206
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:57 pm

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by Aquarius »

xudomode wrote:Can I do other rtrs, or do I just do the final one. Do the other rtrs still work?
Just do the final one, others aren’t needed anymore
How lifting the veil feels like:
Image
User avatar
Satan_is_our_Father666
Posts: 544
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:24 pm

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by Satan_is_our_Father666 »

Coraxo wrote:
Darkpagan666 wrote:Quick question.. I misunderstood the sequence of the letters. I vibrated them as a sentence 9 times. Not 9 times one letter at a time.

Is the ritual still valid?
Yes, but it's better to do each one 9 times before going to the next one.

Thanks, I had that doubt myself and did it as a phrase 9 times before getting to the next letter.

Quick question too, do you guys usually vibrate each letter (for a long time, until you're out of breath like with some mantras) or just speak them quickly and repeat 9 times in a matter of seconds? Because if vibration isn't strictly necessary than I can do this more than a few times. I usually vibrate words because (see my new topic about it) I have huge troubles feeling energy, and vibrations seem to help better than probably anything else.. it just takes forever to complete the RTR and increases the chance of people walking in or disturbing me. On the other hand, I read that doing the Final RTR is also helping as a curse removal from oneself so it's all the more welcome.

HAIL SATAN!!!!
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND ALL THE GODS OF HELL!!!!

Proud to be a Gentile!
User avatar
Shael
Posts: 3218
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:24 pm

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by Shael »

Satan_is_our_Father666 wrote:Quick question too, do you guys usually vibrate each letter (for a long time, until you're out of breath like with some mantras) or just speak them quickly and repeat 9 times in a matter of seconds? Because if vibration isn't strictly necessary than I can do this more than a few times. I usually vibrate words because (see my new topic about it) I have huge troubles feeling energy, and vibrations seem to help better than probably anything else.. it just takes forever to complete the RTR and increases the chance of people walking in or disturbing me. On the other hand, I read that doing the Final RTR is also helping as a curse removal from oneself so it's all the more welcome.

HAIL SATAN!!!!
There is no need to vibrate the letters. It's like an in-between or speaking and vibrating. You speak the letters, but in a manner where you can still "feel" it, so to say. I think the F-RTR page has an audio file of Maxine that you can listen to as a guide. Once you get used to it, the final RTR can be done very quickly, with one rep of it with 9x each letter taking around 15 minutes or so. How long it takes exactly varies from person to person, and some like to do it more lengthily.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi
Artanis
Posts: 996
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:46 pm
Location: Kikennilator

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by Artanis »

Shael wrote:
Satan_is_our_Father666 wrote:Quick question too, do you guys usually vibrate each letter (for a long time, until you're out of breath like with some mantras) or just speak them quickly and repeat 9 times in a matter of seconds? Because if vibration isn't strictly necessary than I can do this more than a few times. I usually vibrate words because (see my new topic about it) I have huge troubles feeling energy, and vibrations seem to help better than probably anything else.. it just takes forever to complete the RTR and increases the chance of people walking in or disturbing me. On the other hand, I read that doing the Final RTR is also helping as a curse removal from oneself so it's all the more welcome.

HAIL SATAN!!!!
There is no need to vibrate the letters. It's like an in-between or speaking and vibrating. You speak the letters, but in a manner where you can still "feel" it, so to say. I think the F-RTR page has an audio file of Maxine that you can listen to as a guide. Once you get used to it, the final RTR can be done very quickly, with one rep of it with 9x each letter taking around 15 minutes or so. How long it takes exactly varies from person to person, and some like to do it more lengthily.

The Final RTR is really simple, you do it, it works.

Can it be spoken like the MP3? Most definitely.
Can it be slightly vibrated with short vibrations? Yes, definitely.
If someone wants to vibrate lengthily and loudly, can they do that? Yes, definitely.
If someone lacks entirely any personal privacy,
-Can they do this whispering? Yes, definitely
-Or mentally into their mind? Yes, definitely.

There is no point to overly complexify matters. All these methods indeed work provided one puts the focus necessary and does the working. The thing that really empowers this is if you have done meditations prior, your focus, and your intention. Also, the more this is done, the more power we amass into the work.

Jews curse by chanting, singing, mentally, and some do vibrate. All of it is the same. Likewise, everything can be reversed in any of these ways. Many curses they do are chanted, while others are regularly recited as one would read a normal text.

Reversing this is all that matters, and then directing the energy with the affirmation to make dead this odious hebrew.

What remains out of this is put your focus, and just do it. This is the key. Do not doubt it, and keep it simple: And what matters is to just do it. The RTR is designed to be simple and extremely effective so it can be done by anyone in anyway.
Do You Wonder What Makes The Infernos Of Hell?
Look No Further Than In Yourself.

Everytime You Question: Are We Actually Going To Win? Or Perhaps Lose?
Remember, That Every. Single. Time You Doubt That Question... You Are Doubting Father Satan Himself

We Have Won~Father Satan
User avatar
Satan_is_our_Father666
Posts: 544
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:24 pm

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by Satan_is_our_Father666 »

Shael wrote:
Satan_is_our_Father666 wrote:Quick question too, do you guys usually vibrate each letter (for a long time, until you're out of breath like with some mantras) or just speak them quickly and repeat 9 times in a matter of seconds? Because if vibration isn't strictly necessary than I can do this more than a few times. I usually vibrate words because (see my new topic about it) I have huge troubles feeling energy, and vibrations seem to help better than probably anything else.. it just takes forever to complete the RTR and increases the chance of people walking in or disturbing me. On the other hand, I read that doing the Final RTR is also helping as a curse removal from oneself so it's all the more welcome.

HAIL SATAN!!!!
There is no need to vibrate the letters. It's like an in-between or speaking and vibrating. You speak the letters, but in a manner where you can still "feel" it, so to say. I think the F-RTR page has an audio file of Maxine that you can listen to as a guide. Once you get used to it, the final RTR can be done very quickly, with one rep of it with 9x each letter taking around 15 minutes or so. How long it takes exactly varies from person to person, and some like to do it more lengthily.
Downloaded the file from HP Maxine, I'll follow that as a reference (x9) then. I just hope I manage to replicate them with the right pronounciation. I read that this Final RTR works as a personal anti-enemy working too, cleaning oneself of their shitty energies, so that's great. I just have to make sure I plan my day very well now.. between RTR, yoga and my exercises to open those astral senses and get them to work, I should give up sleeping. Need longer days here lol.
Thanks for your answer.

HAIL SATAN!!!!
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND ALL THE GODS OF HELL!!!!

Proud to be a Gentile!
DeterminedAndStrong
Posts: 94
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:09 am

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by DeterminedAndStrong »

As of writing the dropbox link for those without printers is not working.

Should the situation arise where you do not have access to a printer but don't have a file to open in an image editor the quickest and easiest around this is to download the main .pdf file for the ritual and Screenshot it, then open the Screenshot in Paint or whatever so you can blot out the letters that way.
sahasrarabliss
Posts: 364
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:38 am

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by sahasrarabliss »

If you do an RTR ritually and formerly, your mind will be more focused on it even if you do it once or twice a day, no? Quality over quantity.
Like.. Reading a prayer to Satan, doing everything formely beforehand, would make one feel more grounded and focused. No? The result would be more qualitative I think. Doing this formely should be recommend for night and in daytime you can do it without even any standard ritual beforehand. As at night, it just gets more exciting and the right side of brain is more active. I usually feel more active at night than day. The conscious mind doesn't interfere at night.
Knowledge666
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:52 am
Location: Bangladesh

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by Knowledge666 »

My experience and I have seen the power of the Hebrew letters and Arab Quran letters. All letters are same powerful i have ever seen. The angels are really bad beings and really destroying our spiritual knowledge and programming the idiots mind. My family is muslim family. My father strongly believe the muslim spritual power and quran.... Oneday he called our familiar area muslum monsieur. He is familiar in our area with his spiritual charisma. He one day, in village, called a dead soul in an individual dead body and talk with the dead soul about the individual person. I have seen in my life. He only use the quran letters and sometimes read some suras/ preteen. And then he show his Islamic charisma. Again. Oneday. He came in our home and my mother ask him to find her enemy who did black magic to my father. The monsieur read some sura and write a arabic letter " Yeh sin" in a little paper and he give the paper in my mothers right hand. He told my mother to hold tightly the paper. Then, in few minutes, i have seen my self, my mother's right hand was automatically moving by an individual spirit or any being i don't khow. The monsieur ask loudly to write the enemy names of our relatives. I have seen , my mother was writing the enemies name. Our 2 relatives did black magic to my father. One enemy was my father's elder brother who curse my father's financial so that my father can cost his money only for his elder brother. The another enemy was my mother's step-mom. She curse my family so that my family be unhappy forever. I wondered how the angels directly be connected with human so that human can call the angles Directly. I always try to do the Final RTR. I fight for myself, for my family.
My question is: Can the Final RTR do destroy the quran Power?
I am very much worried about who are cursed by quran tabiz/amultes. I am very much worried about the women, who are binded by quran letters/ tabiz by worst people who are doing bad quran love/ sex spell to women. There many quran tabiz/letters for doing love or sex spell to control women so that the bad person can use them. Many bad events are happening. I am very much worried about the idiot Gentles. When will they khow qnd understand the truth and lying of islam?
I just request everyone to do the Final RTR ritual everyday. The enemy is killing people. Oh my satan! :oops:
Hail Allfather Satan.
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 6579
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Arabs had other languages before modern Arabic which is a lot related to Hebrew. All of this has its root in Hebrew.

The Glyph system used is also related to that, and this has been tied together through the Torah and the Quran. Doing the RTR nullifies and destroys the root of all, Hebrew and anything Xian included. Quranic Arabic is highly related to Hebrew and the Quran was writen by Jews, Mohammed, who is a hoax, is known to have been a Jew and married to a Jew, which is like this to tie everything to the Hebrew magick. The Kaaba Cube has Hebrew and Quranic in it so people are forced to charge both by forced worship.

I know very well that what you say here is truthful. The situation in many places in Arabia and even with Xians is like that and worse. People have no clue.

Mindless black magic of the enemy is practiced liberally with disastrous consequences for those involved. The good news is that the RTR just dispels the root and the Hebrew entirely, so nothing can really stick on you. Meditate also and do the Returning Curses ritual on you and your family to clean them.

Never tell nobody what you are doing. Stay totally silent.

All of it will be collapsed by the Final RTR. Everything else will follow suit. Hebrew is the root. Whatever is linked to it will just collapse with the Final RTR.

When Arabs figure out what has been done to their culture by Jewish Islam there will be a huge rebellion. The method of hijacking Gentile Paganism Was practiced exactly in the same method in the Western Paganism and then on Eastern Paganism, by Jews.
Knowledge666 wrote:My experience and I have seen the power of the Hebrew letters and Arab Quran letters. All letters are same powerful i have ever seen. The angels are really bad beings and really destroying our spiritual knowledge and programming the idiots mind. My family is muslim family. My father strongly believe the muslim spritual power and quran.... Oneday he called our familiar area muslum monsieur. He is familiar in our area with his spiritual charisma. He one day, in village, called a dead soul in an individual dead body and talk with the dead soul about the individual person. I have seen in my life. He only use the quran letters and sometimes read some suras/ preteen. And then he show his Islamic charisma. Again. Oneday. He came in our home and my mother ask him to find her enemy who did black magic to my father. The monsieur read some sura and write a arabic letter " Yeh sin" in a little paper and he give the paper in my mothers right hand. He told my mother to hold tightly the paper. Then, in few minutes, i have seen my self, my mother's right hand was automatically moving by an individual spirit or any being i don't khow. The monsieur ask loudly to write the enemy names of our relatives. I have seen , my mother was writing the enemies name. Our 2 relatives did black magic to my father. One enemy was my father's elder brother who curse my father's financial so that my father can cost his money only for his elder brother. The another enemy was my mother's step-mom. She curse my family so that my family be unhappy forever. I wondered how the angels directly be connected with human so that human can call the angles Directly. I always try to do the Final RTR. I fight for myself, for my family.
My question is: Can the Final RTR do destroy the quran Power?
I am very much worried about who are cursed by quran tabiz/amultes. I am very much worried about the women, who are binded by quran letters/ tabiz by worst people who are doing bad quran love/ sex spell to women. There many quran tabiz/letters for doing love or sex spell to control women so that the bad person can use them. Many bad events are happening. I am very much worried about the idiot Gentles. When will they khow qnd understand the truth and lying of islam?
I just request everyone to do the Final RTR ritual everyday. The enemy is killing people. Oh my satan! :oops:
Hail Allfather Satan.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ
User avatar
T0N
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:11 pm
Location: Unknown
Contact:

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by T0N »

Do I have to get rid of the paper on which I have written the letters after vibrating the letters and all?

Because apparently I still have the paper with me. I did not have a marker, so I wrote them down on my notebook.

Also, I did my first RTR yesterday at 12am Italy time. I vibrated all of the words. But I feel as though I might have down it wrong.

I listened to the Mp3 recording and tried my best to pronounce the words accordingly.

I Said each line 9x then I wrote the letter down. Did the same for the rest.

Do I have to say each word 9x, or each line. I am confused. Please do help.

Hail Father Lucifer!
User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 3580
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:34 pm
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by Stormblood »

T0N wrote:Do I have to get rid of the paper on which I have written the letters after vibrating the letters and all?

Because apparently I still have the paper with me. I did not have a marker, so I wrote them down on my notebook.

Also, I did my first RTR yesterday at 12am Italy time. I vibrated all of the words. But I feel as though I might have down it wrong.

I listened to the Mp3 recording and tried my best to pronounce the words accordingly.

I Said each line 9x then I wrote the letter down. Did the same for the rest.

Do I have to say each word 9x, or each line. I am confused. Please do help.

Hail Father Lucifer!
Your reply is on step 11 of the original post of this thread.
Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

Last update on 10 January '21
Gear88
Posts: 1551
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:31 pm

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by Gear88 »

T0N wrote:Do I have to get rid of the paper on which I have written the letters after vibrating the letters and all?
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:6. How do I dispose the paper?

Bury it in the ground, shred it, ruin it in some way, and dispose it.
Also check out Satanisgod.org: Paintable F-RTR if you have a smartphone, tablet, laptop, or PC. If done physically avoid flushing it down the toilet. Kinda a bad time to have a plumber emergency in the current state of the World.
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:1. Do I need to raise my energies before the ritual?

Yes, you can raise your energies before the ritual.
I have my own question since Stormblood answered me but left out the other answer as he didn't know.

Is it okay to use MerKaBa for F-RTR on top of Lilith's V3/6-Mini-KnQ and SATANAS?

I know MerKaBa is a serious meditation like you mentioned in your '05/'06 sermon. But can we use it? Is it too much or is it just fine?

To me it's a perfect energy raiser cause it increases the vibration to S.o.L. and creates a large 55ft energy field.

I'm just wondering if it's okay to mess with MerKaBa at my stage of development.
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

Fascism = State first = Totalitarian
National socialism = Orion = Our race is our nation.

http://www.satanisgod.org <- Main Index
Aquarius
Posts: 6206
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:57 pm

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by Aquarius »

T0N wrote:Do I have to get rid of the paper on which I have written the letters after vibrating the letters and all?

Because apparently I still have the paper with me. I did not have a marker, so I wrote them down on my notebook.

Also, I did my first RTR yesterday at 12am Italy time. I vibrated all of the words. But I feel as though I might have down it wrong.

I listened to the Mp3 recording and tried my best to pronounce the words accordingly.

I Said each line 9x then I wrote the letter down. Did the same for the rest.

Do I have to say each word 9x, or each line. I am confused. Please do help.

Hail Father Lucifer!
You say each work 9 times. like vat vat vat vat vat vat vat vat vat and then fuht fuht fuht fuht fuht fuht fuht fuht fuht and so on.
And for accessibility you can use this: https://web.archive.org/web/20180920183 ... tlify.com/
How lifting the veil feels like:
Image
User avatar
T0N
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:11 pm
Location: Unknown
Contact:

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by T0N »

Thank-you for the support.

Hail Father Lucifer!
Darkpagan666
Posts: 115
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:33 am

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by Darkpagan666 »

Gear88 wrote:
T0N wrote:Do I have to get rid of the paper on which I have written the letters after vibrating the letters and all?
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:6. How do I dispose the paper?

Bury it in the ground, shred it, ruin it in some way, and dispose it.
Also check out Satanisgod.org: Paintable F-RTR if you have a smartphone, tablet, laptop, or PC. If done physically avoid flushing it down the toilet. Kinda a bad time to have a plumber emergency in the current state of the World.
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:1. Do I need to raise my energies before the ritual?

Yes, you can raise your energies before the ritual.
I have my own question since Stormblood answered me but left out the other answer as he didn't know.

Is it okay to use MerKaBa for F-RTR on top of Lilith's V3/6-Mini-KnQ and SATANAS?

I know MerKaBa is a serious meditation like you mentioned in your '05/'06 sermon. But can we use it? Is it too much or is it just fine?

To me it's a perfect energy raiser cause it increases the vibration to S.o.L. and creates a large 55ft energy field.

I'm just wondering if it's okay to mess with MerKaBa at my stage of development.
From what I gather from the merkaba and the mind is, you are not ready for the merkaba. It doesn't just raise ones energy field and vibrations. It empowers everything with it. The merkaba takes quite the stable and healthy mind to handle it, and it should be done everyday from the time you begin.

If a person feel discomfort, not understanding fully or are confused around a meditation; how it works, how one can use it (this depends on the knowledge provided though..if it is explained properly or are lacking) and if one is ready..if these are your thoughts, then you are NOT ready for it.

My own experience is, I know beforehand if its going to be successful and if I am ready for it, how others perceive this will be diffirent ofc.

This meditation changes you. If you are certain you will comprehend it, go for it.

All I am saying is this is my experience, and I think you should wait a little longer until you know for sure you are ready. Ask for guidance from your GD if you know him/her.
"In a crystal we have clear evidence of the existence of a formative life principle, and though we cannot understand the life of a crystal, it is nonetheless a living being". - Nikola Tesla
User avatar
GG Allin
Posts: 689
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:27 pm

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by GG Allin »

Gear88 wrote:
Is it okay to use MerKaBa for F-RTR on top of Lilith's V3/6-Mini-KnQ and SATANAS?
I would say, the more the better (power + concentration + reps = result)

Just don´t overdo your limits. Well:

"I don´t believe in limits." GG Allin.

"Doing the MerKaBa meditatiom before doing the RTRs would also be great to do." HP. Hoodedcobra666
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.ph ... aba#p22581

You´re welcome.
GG = OO = ∞

BRUTALITY AND BLOODSHET TO ALL REPTILIANS!
User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 3580
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:34 pm
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by Stormblood »

Darkpagan666 wrote:
Gear88 wrote:
T0N wrote:Do I have to get rid of the paper on which I have written the letters after vibrating the letters and all?
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:6. How do I dispose the paper?

Bury it in the ground, shred it, ruin it in some way, and dispose it.
Also check out Satanisgod.org: Paintable F-RTR if you have a smartphone, tablet, laptop, or PC. If done physically avoid flushing it down the toilet. Kinda a bad time to have a plumber emergency in the current state of the World.
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:1. Do I need to raise my energies before the ritual?

Yes, you can raise your energies before the ritual.
I have my own question since Stormblood answered me but left out the other answer as he didn't know.

Is it okay to use MerKaBa for F-RTR on top of Lilith's V3/6-Mini-KnQ and SATANAS?

I know MerKaBa is a serious meditation like you mentioned in your '05/'06 sermon. But can we use it? Is it too much or is it just fine?

To me it's a perfect energy raiser cause it increases the vibration to S.o.L. and creates a large 55ft energy field.

I'm just wondering if it's okay to mess with MerKaBa at my stage of development.
From what I gather from the merkaba and the mind is, you are not ready for the merkaba. It doesn't just raise ones energy field and vibrations. It empowers everything with it. The merkaba takes quite the stable and healthy mind to handle it, and it should be done everyday from the time you begin.

If a person feel discomfort, not understanding fully or are confused around a meditation; how it works, how one can use it (this depends on the knowledge provided though..if it is explained properly or are lacking) and if one is ready..if these are your thoughts, then you are NOT ready for it.

My own experience is, I know beforehand if its going to be successful and if I am ready for it, how others perceive this will be diffirent ofc.

This meditation changes you. If you are certain you will comprehend it, go for it.

All I am saying is this is my experience, and I think you should wait a little longer until you know for sure you are ready. Ask for guidance from your GD if you know him/her.
There is one thing that you omitted and some others who talk about the merkaba omitted in the past. Certain things above a certain frequency of vibration don't exist. They are pushed out gradually, cleaned out like dross. This is important because things like gratuitous violence, depression, and all other low-vibration things simply can't survive, so it's incorrect to say you empower the negative things. By raising your vibration, you turn away from the lowest, grossest manifestations of the planets because they simply cannot exist in higher vibrations, and you tune in their higher and more refined manifestations.

I bolded and underlined gratuitous for a reason: there are forms of violence that survive in high vibrations: those dictated by justice and fairness, as not all violence is bad just like not all anger is bad and neither all hatred, as we know already.
Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

Last update on 10 January '21
flyby999
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:12 am

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by flyby999 »

Artanis wrote:
Gear88 wrote:
keren824 wrote:Can i do more than 9× at once? Like 54? Or do i have to do *only* 9 reps of each letter?
Yes!...

It's been stated by HP.Cobra that he and a few others like to "stack" the RTRs. So yes go right ahead but I suggest for a few days start at a lower number and get used to counting higher. The RTR becomes more powerful even a 1, 3, or 9 is powerful because of all the damage done on previous multiple RTRs plus the sensitivity of the witchcraft language of hebrew. But...you can "stack".

For example 18, 27, 36, 45, 54 etc.etc. of course your free to pump as high as possible but as a learning experience you can speak the words out and learn how to handle a higher rep.

Also do keep in mind "stacking" saves some time as well. For example for me 7-10 minutes for a single 9 rep RTR but about 11-13 minutes for 18, 27 area. So in essence by not doing multiple 9ers your kinda saving some time combining it all together give or take an extra 2-3 minutes or so for each multiple. So I figure doing 54 reps like you want to do is probably gonna take you nearing 17-20 minutes or so.

And yes if you wish to consider it a single time as not to burn yourself out. One high rep can be done for the day and your done. Usually with lower reps you can spread it out over the day.

BTW generally speaking 54 is above the normal range of RTRs the JoS recommends to people. JoS recommends about 3-5 RTRs so basically 27-45; 9ners or "stacked" 27-45; basically your doing 6 RTR rep range so just one more above the recommended.

So keren824 and any other person reading this you CAN "stack" F-RTRs if it makes it easier on you. Again like high rep range RTRs of the past doing 54-108-216 you CAN "stack the F-RTR".

54 rep F-RTR 17-20 mins?? :shock: :shock:

Are you vibrating EVERYTHING 54 Times? Like nish 54 Times? And nis 54 Times etc etc?

Im doing about 20 a Day currently :? Like i did little while after we started this last years Summer. Dont worry. Not going to burn myself out, though i dont Even know is it possible for ME. :?
its not possible to do 54 reps in 20 minutes. i did 36 (4 rtrs) in 1 hr.
User avatar
TopoftheAbyss
Posts: 1226
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:39 am

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by TopoftheAbyss »

Something I just thought. When I count the reps for the RTR if I touch parts of my body near chakras with my fingers, can it be useful to cleans or open the soul in that point?
Image
Hail Astarte, Guardian of the Aryan Race!
User avatar
Fuchs
Posts: 648
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:38 pm

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by Fuchs »

TopoftheAbyss wrote:Something I just thought. When I count the reps for the RTR if I touch parts of my body near chakras with my fingers, can it be useful to cleans or open the soul in that point?
Don´t know about that, but I know you can increase the RTR wirth mudras.
Like raising energy both hands-> right hand used to count to nine, left hand mudra.->affirmation both hands.

(for people who do multiple of 9 i would suggest different angels to hold the counting hand e.g. 27 reps start 0° 9 reps -> 45° 9 reps -> 90° = 27 on letter...)

"While Raising energy one can use the 3. The Pran Mudra (see link)
While vibrating the hebrew letters backwards the fists (a fist like in boxing) (5. Fist Mudra.) should be best.
While Affirmation 1. Prayer Mudra (picture) or fists. I prefer 1, because you can concentrate on your hate and it is less likely to be distracted.

I have also a question: What does happen if one does the 3. The Pran Mudra combined with the 6. Kubera Mudra, the Mudra of Wealth? (its the same as all mudras for satanama combined done at the same time)"

Image

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.ph ... st#p130915
Runes/workings combinded with colors. [Improvement suggestions welcome]
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44018

Deletion of unwanted memories.
viewtopic.php?p=197991#p197991

Immortal body rune working
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44428

[Advanced] Warrior's meditation from SigTyr
viewtopic.php?p=211263#p211263
Darkpagan666
Posts: 115
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:33 am

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by Darkpagan666 »

Stormblood wrote:
Darkpagan666 wrote:
Gear88 wrote:


Also check out Satanisgod.org: Paintable F-RTR if you have a smartphone, tablet, laptop, or PC. If done physically avoid flushing it down the toilet. Kinda a bad time to have a plumber emergency in the current state of the World.



I have my own question since Stormblood answered me but left out the other answer as he didn't know.

Is it okay to use MerKaBa for F-RTR on top of Lilith's V3/6-Mini-KnQ and SATANAS?

I know MerKaBa is a serious meditation like you mentioned in your '05/'06 sermon. But can we use it? Is it too much or is it just fine?

To me it's a perfect energy raiser cause it increases the vibration to S.o.L. and creates a large 55ft energy field.

I'm just wondering if it's okay to mess with MerKaBa at my stage of development.
From what I gather from the merkaba and the mind is, you are not ready for the merkaba. It doesn't just raise ones energy field and vibrations. It empowers everything with it. The merkaba takes quite the stable and healthy mind to handle it, and it should be done everyday from the time you begin.

If a person feel discomfort, not understanding fully or are confused around a meditation; how it works, how one can use it (this depends on the knowledge provided though..if it is explained properly or are lacking) and if one is ready..if these are your thoughts, then you are NOT ready for it.

My own experience is, I know beforehand if its going to be successful and if I am ready for it, how others perceive this will be diffirent ofc.

This meditation changes you. If you are certain you will comprehend it, go for it.

All I am saying is this is my experience, and I think you should wait a little longer until you know for sure you are ready. Ask for guidance from your GD if you know him/her.
There is one thing that you omitted and some others who talk about the merkaba omitted in the past. Certain things above a certain frequency of vibration don't exist. They are pushed out gradually, cleaned out like dross. This is important because things like gratuitous violence, depression, and all other low-vibration things simply can't survive, so it's incorrect to say you empower the negative things. By raising your vibration, you turn away from the lowest, grossest manifestations of the planets because they simply cannot exist in higher vibrations, and you tune in their higher and more refined manifestations.

I bolded and underlined gratuitous for a reason: there are forms of violence that survive in high vibrations: those dictated by justice and fairness, as not all violence is bad just like not all anger is bad and neither all hatred, as we know already.
True, but it doesn't remove the fact if you dwell upon the negative such as hang-ups about yourself and/or others. This will result in disaster. I know this, because my first and foremost experience with merkaba resulted in a lot of pain, as I had a lot of undealt business. Yes, it cleanse the soul, but not to begin with as the vibrations and frequencies needs time to develop as with all other meditations and magick. I am aware you state the energies to spin fast as light, but how strong is your will to make this happen at first?

Without consistency and the lack of a stable and healthy mind can and will cause you to stop the merkaba also, resulting in a huge backfire of nasty energies.

What is your experience with merkaba?
"In a crystal we have clear evidence of the existence of a formative life principle, and though we cannot understand the life of a crystal, it is nonetheless a living being". - Nikola Tesla
Gear88
Posts: 1551
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:31 pm

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by Gear88 »

Darkpagan666 wrote:What is your experience with merkaba?
Although I never felt a drop of energy from MerKaBa, nothing at all. I will say I spent about a year and half almost two years performing it. It takes about 2 minutes or so to perform.

I mentioned this before but I've had my run ins with MerKaBa dating back to my high school days in 2004. I had to stop doing it after a few days cause weird negative mentality would pop up. I'm not the nicest person, I might seem nice but inside my head especially back in my teenage years was dwelling on a lot of negative things. All those years have passed and my mind isn't as negative as before but it still pretty much is.

But here is a funny thing. I just recently went through my Saturn Return and I felt nothing. I'll admit as Ascendant Sagittarius I do have Jupiter on my side kinda like Saturn Ascendant people who hardly suffer much due to Saturn.

Is it possible the 2015/16 till about 2017 or so maybe 2018 modified me? Is it possible I sorta sublimated/vibrated out of existence my Saturn Return. I hear about people like Lydia posting annihilating your Saturn with many meditations and words of power. But I literally felt nothing negative in my recent times. In fact my life is pretty much the same.

TL;DR: Did MerKaBa for almost two years recently as of the last few years, now wondering if I sorta eliminated Saturn Return and negative planet influences.

I recently did MerKaBa for F-RTR and I stopped doing it cause I got concerned about being ready or not. It's a wonderful, great meditation don't get me wrong just kinda surprised by how subtle it affects me.

I wish I felt it surging through me but non the less like some who've replied to me just because you don't feel anything doesn't mean spiritually something happened.

I'd wager to say my soul is cleaner than before but not at anything high level perhaps cleaner than normal people. Still I don't feel anything from cleaning and it's possible I clean half-assed which is the best I can do, I try my best to clean.

Would I mess with MerKaBa again, if I was a proper meditator and had a lot of experience I would. I love the meditation it's my favorite but it has it's negatives not it's fault more on the fault of the person.
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

Fascism = State first = Totalitarian
National socialism = Orion = Our race is our nation.

http://www.satanisgod.org <- Main Index
slyscorpion
Posts: 2573
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 12:19 am

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by slyscorpion »

I
Gear88 wrote:
Darkpagan666 wrote:What is your experience with merkaba?
Although I never felt a drop of energy from MerKaBa, nothing at all. I will say I spent about a year and half almost two years performing it. It takes about 2 minutes or so to perform.

I mentioned this before but I've had my run ins with MerKaBa dating back to my high school days in 2004. I had to stop doing it after a few days cause weird negative mentality would pop up. I'm not the nicest person, I might seem nice but inside my head especially back in my teenage years was dwelling on a lot of negative things. All those years have passed and my mind isn't as negative as before but it still pretty much is.

But here is a funny thing. I just recently went through my Saturn Return and I felt nothing. I'll admit as Ascendant Sagittarius I do have Jupiter on my side kinda like Saturn Ascendant people who hardly suffer much due to Saturn.

Is it possible the 2015/16 till about 2017 or so maybe 2018 modified me? Is it possible I sorta sublimated/vibrated out of existence my Saturn Return. I hear about people like Lydia posting annihilating your Saturn with many meditations and words of power. But I literally felt nothing negative in my recent times. In fact my life is pretty much the same.

TL;DR: Did MerKaBa for almost two years recently as of the last few years, now wondering if I sorta eliminated Saturn Return and negative planet influences.

I recently did MerKaBa for F-RTR and I stopped doing it cause I got concerned about being ready or not. It's a wonderful, great meditation don't get me wrong just kinda surprised by how subtle it affects me.

I wish I felt it surging through me but non the less like some who've replied to me just because you don't feel anything doesn't mean spiritually something happened.

I'd wager to say my soul is cleaner than before but not at anything high level perhaps cleaner than normal people. Still I don't feel anything from cleaning and it's possible I clean half-assed which is the best I can do, I try my best to clean.

Would I mess with MerKaBa again, if I was a proper meditator and had a lot of experience I would. I love the meditation it's my favorite but it has it's negatives not it's fault more on the fault of the person.
Saturn in its home signs (Capricorn Aquarius) is a little to way more positive in its manifestation than most of the other signs (other than Possibly Sagittarius since it’s offset a little there) for people in the way it works out in peoples lives. I am not quite sure why that is. I notice a trend with this though. The same as it’s more positive in Capricorn and Aquarius rising people.
Image

The paintable final rtr + killing Tetragrammaton ritual. Do this daily and with every rtr if you want its an easy add on that doesnt take much extra time.

https://web.archive.org/web/20201212181 ... lify.app//
User avatar
Shael
Posts: 3218
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:24 pm

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Post by Shael »

Darkpagan666 wrote:True, but it doesn't remove the fact if you dwell upon the negative such as hang-ups about yourself and/or others. This will result in disaster. I know this, because my first and foremost experience with merkaba resulted in a lot of pain, as I had a lot of undealt business.
I agree. I think the MerKaBa needs to be done with caution, and personally I really would not recommend it to those who are new or intermediate. It's everyone's own choice whether or not to do it, and some people may be able to utilize it safely more early on, but in my own opinion I cant recommend it until you are very stable, clean, and advanced.

If anything, it could be possible to utilize it if it was integrated into a larger working (for example with Raum or Surya vibrations) that is centered purely around cleaning your entire soul, as this would then actually serve to have the effects of cleaning dross that were described. But I have not tested such a working yet myself, so this is just theorization.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi
Post Reply