FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
User avatar
Artanis
Posts: 634

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Artanis » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:04 pm

https://youtu.be/sXrXg3WGLQA

Its starting Brothers and Sisters! It. Is. Starting...


Keep up those FINAL RTRs Bretheren!

Soon ALL jewish shits collapse!!
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506
Who could EVER think that SAVING A FUCKING *PLANET* would be THIS EASY?

ANNIHALITE the ´Enemy Of ALL That Is`, write YOUR Name in The History books and save Humanity!!

https://youtu.be/NXSoed8gNWg

User avatar
Gerecht Ror
Posts: 1030

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Gerecht Ror » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:37 pm

Never forget who we are!
This reminds to me this old post when we were about 15.000 honorable Souls engaged in this war

https://youtu.be/2g4Ew3WIe-g
Born to Raise Hell.ImageSatan
- RTR - Destruction and Creation - Extended - EN - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXSoed8gNWg
- RTR - Distruzione e Creazione - Extended - IT - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1knIfina1j8

User avatar
Artanis
Posts: 634

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Artanis » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:34 am

This is a post of motivation to you all too... But mostly to myself:

To all of you who think the same way i do ´´What if i havent done enough to earn my place in Father Satan's 4th Eternal Golden Aged Reich? What about all of those times that i have let my anxiety, my fear, my laziness to get in front of my and the other 7 Billion's freedom and advancement? What about all of those times that i could have been doing RTR's or meditations or Online Warfare instead of doing something useless?``
...
...
Do you think THAT isn't useless?-.-

Do you THINK that wallowing in your self pity and stupidity in the past would somehow ´´magickally`` lift your spirit up? :|

What about ALL of those people that YOU reader have saved? What about the girl who DIDN'T get raped and murdered when your RTR reversed the curse that would have led to that rape and murder? What about the husband and father of a 5 people family who had cancer, who WOULDN'T have been able to survive without him, which YOUR RTR reversing power reversed the curse of cancer from him? What about the baby who survived his/her IMPOSSIBLE birth(because of birth-complications), because YOU gave him/her the MIRACLE of Father Satan.

A Good, Safe Life.

What about ALL of them? What if THEY would ALL know, what YOU have done for them? Do you think that they would think of you, the same way YOU think of yourself?
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506
Who could EVER think that SAVING A FUCKING *PLANET* would be THIS EASY?

ANNIHALITE the ´Enemy Of ALL That Is`, write YOUR Name in The History books and save Humanity!!

https://youtu.be/NXSoed8gNWg

User avatar
Artanis
Posts: 634

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Artanis » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:56 pm

Your looking for a cure for your world that is on a miserable state? Tired of kikes And Christards And mudslims? Just want to utterly ANNIHALITE The JWO, sorry mean NWO?

Then your ULTIMATE answer iiiiissss: FINAL RTR!!

This INCREDIBLE Spiritual Superweapon annihalites, crushes, brutally murders, tears, disintegrates and exterminates ALL of your worlds insects And Bugs(kikes)!

Do The FINAL RTR today and Be The change you want to see in The world!

The whole universe thanks you for your INCREDIBLE work!
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506
Who could EVER think that SAVING A FUCKING *PLANET* would be THIS EASY?

ANNIHALITE the ´Enemy Of ALL That Is`, write YOUR Name in The History books and save Humanity!!

https://youtu.be/NXSoed8gNWg

6zeliris6lalibratum6
Posts: 87
Location: Temple Sippar

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby 6zeliris6lalibratum6 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:34 pm

Artanis wrote:Your looking for a cure for your world that is on a miserable state? Tired of kikes And Christards And mudslims? Just want to utterly ANNIHALITE The JWO, sorry mean NWO?

Then your ULTIMATE answer iiiiissss: FINAL RTR!!

This INCREDIBLE Spiritual Superweapon annihalites, crushes, brutally murders, tears, disintegrates and exterminates ALL of your worlds insects And Bugs(kikes)!

Do The FINAL RTR today and Be The change you want to see in The world!

The whole universe thanks you for your INCREDIBLE work!



Bought a lighter with that quote on it. I use it during my RTRs to burn the papers and pics of local Jews and their cohorts.
~Zel*~
"Remember what it is that you are fighting for. It will not be easy; which is precisely why you've been chosen. We fight for our Home and our People, for Satan and Truth." -Azazel

slyscorpion
Posts: 226

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby slyscorpion » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:57 am

https://ia801306.us.archive.org/23/item ... .mp4?cnt=0

Use This as education and Motivation to do do the Rtr. Do it while watching this.

Me and many others on here are white. These are our own people we tried to build a better society and a beautiful world for our children and future generations but the Jew would not have it. They won a battle due to their YHVH toughtform but not the war. Our hero Hitler gave us this time we have now to fight. The Jews had to retreat for a bit but they are back at it.

If you want to someday tell your children this is the world we created so you will not have to deal with any of this. Then fight.

Someday this will all be just stories telling of a once nightmarish world that we helped save. So brothers and sisters feel the spirit of your people your ancenstors and bring back the warrior energy and fight.

Hitler was right and a hero!!! I salute him and all the brave men and women who fought and died to help save the world and give us more time. I salute them by doing the Final RTR will you salue them too.

They lost a battle but not the war. The fourth reich shall arise strong brave noble and victorious.

User avatar
Weassel
Posts: 101
Location: Kekistan

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Weassel » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:47 pm

You know, in this ritual i wonder if we can accidently put energy into the jewish letters by mistake, like you invoke them to curse them right? That's why you call them by all of those name, idk, after i recite all the form of the letter i visualize in any way possible to destroy them like destroying them with a hammer, like everything can be good as long as you're convincing you mind that you destroy letters.
But what if you only recite the letter without concentrating on destroying them, can you put energy into them by accident? It's a stupid question but i am just curios lol, like i had this kind of thoughts when i was doing this ritual for the first time.

6zeliris6lalibratum6
Posts: 87
Location: Temple Sippar

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby 6zeliris6lalibratum6 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:05 pm

slyscorpion wrote:https://ia801306.us.archive.org/23/items/HellstormTheRealGenocideOfNaziGermanyDocumentaryWSubtitles_201511/Hellstorm-TheRealGenocideOfNaziGermanydocumentaryW-Subtitles.mp4?cnt=0

Use This as education and Motivation to do do the Rtr. Do it while watching this.

Me and many others on here are white. These are our own people we tried to build a better society and a beautiful world for our children and future generations but the Jew would not have it. They won a battle due to their YHVH toughtform but not the war. Our hero Hitler gave us this time we have now to fight. The Jews had to retreat for a bit but they are back at it.

If you want to someday tell your children this is the world we created so you will not have to deal with any of this. Then fight.

Someday this will all be just stories telling of a once nightmarish world that we helped save. So brothers and sisters feel the spirit of your people your ancenstors and bring back the warrior energy and fight.

Hitler was right and a hero!!! I salute him and all the brave men and women who fought and died to help save the world and give us more time. I salute them by doing the Final RTR will you salue them too.

They lost a battle but not the war. The fourth reich shall arise strong brave noble and victorious.



I applaud your posting this link; outstanding work! May the gods reward you for your dedication! I hadn't seen this video yet, so thank you. It moved me to tears to see our Fuhrer and our situation back then, good and bad. People really need to see this, so let's spread where we can.
~Zel*~
"Remember what it is that you are fighting for. It will not be easy; which is precisely why you've been chosen. We fight for our Home and our People, for Satan and Truth." -Azazel

User avatar
Coraxo
Posts: 218

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Coraxo » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:13 pm

Weassel wrote:You know, in this ritual i wonder if we can accidently put energy into the jewish letters by mistake, like you invoke them to curse them right? That's why you call them by all of those name, idk, after i recite all the form of the letter i visualize in any way possible to destroy them like destroying them with a hammer, like everything can be good as long as you're convincing you mind that you destroy letters.
But what if you only recite the letter without concentrating on destroying them, can you put energy into them by accident? It's a stupid question but i am just curios lol, like i had this kind of thoughts when i was doing this ritual for the first time.



No you can't. You're also reversing them, the words you recite are the exact backward of the hebrew letters. So vibrating these words as they're written in the RTR page without affirmations would maybe reverse them slightly. That's why intent and affirmations matter that much.

Stop worrying, this is the enemy trying to distract you from doing the RTRs effectively. Do them like the HPs instructed and the RTRs WILL be successful. Also, you doing the RTRs have much more effect than you know, always keep that in mind.
The RTRs are very lethal to the enemy.
Hail Satan!!!!

luis
Posts: 1950

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby luis » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:53 pm

Weassel wrote:You know, in this ritual i wonder if we can accidently put energy into the jewish letters by mistake, like you invoke them to curse them right? That's why you call them by all of those name, idk, after i recite all the form of the letter i visualize in any way possible to destroy them like destroying them with a hammer, like everything can be good as long as you're convincing you mind that you destroy letters.
But what if you only recite the letter without concentrating on destroying them, can you put energy into them by accident? It's a stupid question but i am just curios lol, like i had this kind of thoughts when i was doing this ritual for the first time.

Nope. Those names are the reversed letters and by reversing them you destroy them.

StraitShot47
Posts: 440

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby StraitShot47 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:56 pm

Does anyone do Mudras as they do the rtr?

And is there a list of the ones we use?

User avatar
Weassel
Posts: 101
Location: Kekistan

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Weassel » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:01 pm

Coraxo wrote:
Weassel wrote:You know, in this ritual i wonder if we can accidently put energy into the jewish letters by mistake, like you invoke them to curse them right? That's why you call them by all of those name, idk, after i recite all the form of the letter i visualize in any way possible to destroy them like destroying them with a hammer, like everything can be good as long as you're convincing you mind that you destroy letters.
But what if you only recite the letter without concentrating on destroying them, can you put energy into them by accident? It's a stupid question but i am just curios lol, like i had this kind of thoughts when i was doing this ritual for the first time.



No you can't. You're also reversing them, the words you recite are the exact backward of the hebrew letters. So vibrating these words as they're written in the RTR page without affirmations would maybe reverse them slightly. That's why intent and affirmations matter that much.

Stop worrying, this is the enemy trying to distract you from doing the RTRs effectively. Do them like the HPs instructed and the RTRs WILL be successful. Also, you doing the RTRs have much more effect than you know, always keep that in mind.
The RTRs are very lethal to the enemy.

OHHHHHH, how could i forget about the reversing part, know everything make sense now, thx, oh, one more question, the last... hmmmm it is necesary to do the returning curses thing after this ritual, like it will have a bigger effect or its just to clean you from the filth that remain?

luis
Posts: 1950

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby luis » Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:27 pm

StraitShot47 wrote:Does anyone do Mudras as they do the rtr?

And is there a list of the ones we use?

There are no mudras. This that we are doing are reversing of the jewish letters not mantra's.

User avatar
Coraxo
Posts: 218

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Coraxo » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:54 am

Weassel wrote: OHHHHHH, how could i forget about the reversing part, know everything make sense now, thx, oh, one more question, the last... hmmmm it is necesary to do the returning curses thing after this ritual, like it will have a bigger effect or its just to clean you from the filth that remain?


That's what RTR stands for; REVERSE torah ritual.

Just do them whenever you prefer, I like to do them after I'm done with the RTRs.
Hail Satan!!!!

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 466

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:49 pm

Gerecht Ror wrote:Never forget who we are!
This reminds to me this old post when we were about 15.000 honorable Souls engaged in this war

https://youtu.be/2g4Ew3WIe-g


Wow Sam is a personal friend of mine and I dont remember that poem. Thank you.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

User avatar
Artanis
Posts: 634

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Artanis » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:24 am

Would Be *AMAIZING* If someone would have The Time And effort to do a "1 year of FINAL RTR; what we have accomplished" topic next month 21st :D 8-)
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506
Who could EVER think that SAVING A FUCKING *PLANET* would be THIS EASY?

ANNIHALITE the ´Enemy Of ALL That Is`, write YOUR Name in The History books and save Humanity!!

https://youtu.be/NXSoed8gNWg

Gear88
Posts: 423

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Gear88 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:35 am

Artanis wrote:Would Be *AMAIZING* If someone would have The Time And effort to do a "1 year of FINAL RTR; what we have accomplished" topic next month 21st :D 8-)


:evil:

You stole my idea.... :twisted:

I can assure you I do have a tech topic to discuss on such manners. Something that occurred last year right around July funny enough just about a week or two before F-RTR so really a by product of previous RTRs. It might not be F-RTR perspective but it does continue to occur in today's tech market.

No idea whether to state a support of the RTRs or perhaps the Gods manipulating reality and doing something with much more advanced methods of spiritual warfare.
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

luis
Posts: 1950

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby luis » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:12 am

Gear88 wrote:
Artanis wrote:Would Be *AMAIZING* If someone would have The Time And effort to do a "1 year of FINAL RTR; what we have accomplished" topic next month 21st :D 8-)


:evil:

You stole my idea.... :twisted:

I can assure you I do have a tech topic to discuss on such manners. Something that occurred last year right around July funny enough just about a week or two before F-RTR so really a by product of previous RTRs. It might not be F-RTR perspective but it does continue to occur in today's tech market.

No idea whether to state a support of the RTRs or perhaps the Gods manipulating reality and doing something with much more advanced methods of spiritual warfare.

The Final Rtr does open the door for the God's to help us more and opens the door for the previous spells, Rtrs and current spells that we did and are doing to waking up people's and destroy the jewish influence in the world.

Masun666
Posts: 2

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Masun666 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:54 pm

the rtrs are doing serious damage. The roads are literally cracking and strange patterns emerge out of the concrete. It resembles the Jewish finger of God but they are fragmented.

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 2035
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:16 pm

Masun666 wrote:The roads are literally cracking and strange patterns emerge out of the concrete. It resembles the Jewish finger of God but they are fragmented.

Don't be ridiculous. Ultraviolet light makes the road brittle and weak until it cracks and crumbles. Has nothing to do with anything. You sound like some Christian doomsday person. Every road cracks and fragments, and RTR has nothing to do with it.
https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
MANY books, articles, and videos to help you!

Weassel wrote:Ohhhhhhhh.... never thought to press your link xD
Thx dude

Image

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 3418

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:29 pm

Masun666 wrote:the rtrs are doing serious damage. The roads are literally cracking and strange patterns emerge out of the concrete. It resembles the Jewish finger of God but they are fragmented.


I think you possibly need medical attention and help if you like see these things with open eyes.
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com |
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org |

http://www.josmarket.org/ Orders Open - Full Natal Charts Open!

User avatar
Artanis
Posts: 634

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Artanis » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:16 pm

(The Final Battle Speech of ´´The War`` in the not so distant future:)

Great Millions of Warriors of Father Satan!
We Have Come To This Very Faithful Day Battlescarred And Tired!
Tired Of *ALL* These Enemies Of *EVERYTHING* That Is Good, Holy, Beautiful And Perfect!
Tired Of Seeing And Hearing Our Very Blood Brothers And Sisters From The Same Father And Mother Getting Raped, Tortured, Enslaved, Killed And WORSE!
Tired of Realizing That These WEAK And PATHETIC *THINGS* Are Destroying Our Civilizations And Our Heritage And Our Legacy!
We Have Fought Tooth And Nail To THIS Very Night!
Billions Upon Billions Of Lifeforms Have Been Lost!
Worlds Have Been Annihalited!
Civilizations Swept Away By The Winds Of Destruction That IS, The Enemy!
*ALL* Sacrificed So That *WE* Could End This *TENS OF THOUSANDS* Of YEARS Raged War ON THIS VERY FAITHFUL DAY!!
Tonight, Shall Be The Night, That The God's Remember!
Tomorrow, Will Be The Day That The Whole Universe Hails For **ETERNITY**!!
And Tonight!
With Our Very History!
We Shall PROUDLY Meet The DARKEST Of DEATHS, Of Our Enemies Bright Future!!!

For Our Brothers! *HUU!*
For Our Sisters! *HUU!*
For Our Loved Ones! *HUU!*
For Our Children! *HUU!*
For Our GODS!! *HUU!!*
For Our FATHER!! *HUU!!*
For The 4th REICH!! *HUU!!*

SIEG HEIL!!!!
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506
Who could EVER think that SAVING A FUCKING *PLANET* would be THIS EASY?

ANNIHALITE the ´Enemy Of ALL That Is`, write YOUR Name in The History books and save Humanity!!

https://youtu.be/NXSoed8gNWg

slyscorpion
Posts: 226

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby slyscorpion » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:24 pm

July 21st is special to me not only because of the final rtr being posted but also because a couple hours before the final rtr was posted is when I decided to join the groups and come back to Satan as crazy as that story is it is true. I was trapped by the angels and thought Satan had forever left me and that I was doomed etc. Then I came back here that was when I rejoined the group and I decided fuck that I want to serve Satan even if he didn't accept me I hate those enemies. And been back here sense it's gone good.

Now around this same time this year my friend who I was staying with at the time who was kind of xtian in a way at that time and had all sorts of problems is now looking at the JOS site and meditating and the entities are leaving her alone. She hasnt dedicated yet but is considering it I think. Strange thing is this is around the same month and time I was freed.

So good this is a time of year to celebrate. July 21st is spiritual Liberation day. Let's spam the rtr for spiritual Liberation day. We will have made it one year.

We can also do things to celebrate the Liberation of ourselves and mankind this day. If you did the rtr the whole year at least once a day each day more on other days it's great even if you did it most days this year great. This year I will try to go all year not missing one day. Imagine Spiritual Liberation Day next year how I'll feel and what other positive things will likely happen by then. Awesome

User avatar
Iamcryingnow11
Posts: 5

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Iamcryingnow11 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:13 am

What is it "RTR"? Excuse me, I'm just new.

User avatar
Artanis
Posts: 634

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Artanis » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:49 am

Iamcryingnow11 wrote:What is it "RTR"? Excuse me, I'm just new.



A Reverse Torah Ritual. And it does what it says :D Ritual that reverses the curses of the Torah.

Heres a FAQ for the FINAL RTR (ULTIMATE RTR, which destroys EVEYTHING that is jewish: Jewish soul, jewish identity etc etc)

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11560
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506
Who could EVER think that SAVING A FUCKING *PLANET* would be THIS EASY?

ANNIHALITE the ´Enemy Of ALL That Is`, write YOUR Name in The History books and save Humanity!!

https://youtu.be/NXSoed8gNWg

slyscorpion
Posts: 226

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby slyscorpion » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:14 am

slyscorpion wrote:July 21st is special to me not only because of the final rtr being posted but also because a couple hours before the final rtr was posted is when I decided to join the groups and come back to Satan as crazy as that story is it is true. I was trapped by the angels and thought Satan had forever left me and that I was doomed etc. Then I came back here that was when I rejoined the group and I decided fuck that I want to serve Satan even if he didn't accept me I hate those enemies. And been back here sense it's gone good.

Now around this same time this year my friend who I was staying with at the time who was kind of xtian in a way at that time and had all sorts of problems is now looking at the JOS site and meditating and the entities are leaving her alone. She hasnt dedicated yet but is considering it I think. Strange thing is this is around the same month and time I was freed.

So good this is a time of year to celebrate. July 21st is spiritual Liberation day. Let's spam the rtr for spiritual Liberation day. We will have made it one year.

We can also do things to celebrate the Liberation of ourselves and mankind this day. If you did the rtr the whole year at least once a day each day more on other days it's great even if you did it most days this year great. This year I will try to go all year not missing one day. Imagine Spiritual Liberation Day next year how I'll feel and what other positive things will likely happen by then. Awesome


Hmm I was recently told also some interesting events happened around this time of year the last 2 years before that as well.

Somewhere between July 16th and The 21st I think it might even have been the 21st me and my friend we're rescued from a bad situation in Detroit and decided to turn our lives around and leave drugs or try to for good.

Around the same time the next year I went to rehab. Though not helpful and it stuck in my mind and caused me to relapse for a bit the next year cause all they did was talk about and reminice on the stuff. Plus they had xtian "prayers" we had to do.

July 21st the last year a few weeks after I had relapsed for a couple of months I had decided from some bad experiences those people were not my friends. Despite having been trapped with the enemy and praying to angels but hating them I started around a week or so before the 21st being a little scared but started looking up Enki and Satanism and longing to be back I believe it was Satan pulling me back cause I was really scared cause those entities had threatened me my energy was absolutely horrible and I was in a very fearful state about being damned forever and I'm stuck here no matter what I knew the truth but I believed Satan was gone. I even ended up in mental hospitals three times cause of this. Anyways so somehow on July 21st or shortly before the final rtr was posted I ended up back here. I regret all that nonsense and missing so many RTRs but still I am thankful to be back here. So I will post a thank you note to Satan and the Demon Beelzebub who said to me in a dream that I wasn't damned and was accepted and stuff I didn't know who it was at the time till I recognized his energy later.

So the 21st last year was when I got out of a very bad situation. I haven't even really asked the God's for anything this whole year as I am just grateful to be here other than to bring my friend to the truth which seems to be happening but also this lunar eclipse happens right over her Capricorn sun on the same degree so idk maybe that's part of it.

This year around this time I ordered some homeopathic remedy which worked for me in the past I will quit using nicotine altogether this will be my around my 9th attempt this year but I want to make positive changes I got to really try I want it to be my last. So yeah another positive change I hope this year too.

So yes I am grateful to be here. I hope everyone does the RTRs this whole next year try for everyday (unless the thought form fails totally before this time next year and we end up moving onto something else then try to do that every day and go as instructed).

User avatar
Artanis
Posts: 634

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Artanis » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:39 am

slyscorpion wrote:
slyscorpion wrote:July 21st is special to me not only because of the final rtr being posted but also because a couple hours before the final rtr was posted is when I decided to join the groups and come back to Satan as crazy as that story is it is true. I was trapped by the angels and thought Satan had forever left me and that I was doomed etc. Then I came back here that was when I rejoined the group and I decided fuck that I want to serve Satan even if he didn't accept me I hate those enemies. And been back here sense it's gone good.

Now around this same time this year my friend who I was staying with at the time who was kind of xtian in a way at that time and had all sorts of problems is now looking at the JOS site and meditating and the entities are leaving her alone. She hasnt dedicated yet but is considering it I think. Strange thing is this is around the same month and time I was freed.

So good this is a time of year to celebrate. July 21st is spiritual Liberation day. Let's spam the rtr for spiritual Liberation day. We will have made it one year.

We can also do things to celebrate the Liberation of ourselves and mankind this day. If you did the rtr the whole year at least once a day each day more on other days it's great even if you did it most days this year great. This year I will try to go all year not missing one day. Imagine Spiritual Liberation Day next year how I'll feel and what other positive things will likely happen by then. Awesome


Hmm I was recently told also some interesting events happened around this time of year the last 2 years before that as well.

Somewhere between July 16th and The 21st I think it might even have been the 21st me and my friend we're rescued from a bad situation in Detroit and decided to turn our lives around and leave drugs or try to for good.

Around the same time the next year I went to rehab. Though not helpful and it stuck in my mind and caused me to relapse for a bit the next year cause all they did was talk about and reminice on the stuff. Plus they had xtian "prayers" we had to do.

July 21st the last year a few weeks after I had relapsed for a couple of months I had decided from some bad experiences those people were not my friends. Despite having been trapped with the enemy and praying to angels but hating them I started around a week or so before the 21st being a little scared but started looking up Enki and Satanism and longing to be back I believe it was Satan pulling me back cause I was really scared cause those entities had threatened me my energy was absolutely horrible and I was in a very fearful state about being damned forever and I'm stuck here no matter what I knew the truth but I believed Satan was gone. I even ended up in mental hospitals three times cause of this. Anyways so somehow on July 21st or shortly before the final rtr was posted I ended up back here. I regret all that nonsense and missing so many RTRs but still I am thankful to be back here. So I will post a thank you note to Satan and the Demon Beelzebub who said to me in a dream that I wasn't damned and was accepted and stuff I didn't know who it was at the time till I recognized his energy later.

So the 21st last year was when I got out of a very bad situation. I haven't even really asked the God's for anything this whole year as I am just grateful to be here other than to bring my friend to the truth which seems to be happening but also this lunar eclipse happens right over her Capricorn sun on the same degree so idk maybe that's part of it.

This year around this time I ordered some homeopathic remedy which worked for me in the past I will quit using nicotine altogether this will be my around my 9th attempt this year but I want to make positive changes I got to really try I want it to be my last. So yeah another positive change I hope this year too.

So yes I am grateful to be here. I hope everyone does the RTRs this whole next year try for everyday (unless the thought form fails totally before this time next year and we end up moving onto something else then try to do that every day and go as instructed).



Exellent to hear that brother/sister! Keep at it! 8-)
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506
Who could EVER think that SAVING A FUCKING *PLANET* would be THIS EASY?

ANNIHALITE the ´Enemy Of ALL That Is`, write YOUR Name in The History books and save Humanity!!

https://youtu.be/NXSoed8gNWg

User avatar
Artanis
Posts: 634

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Artanis » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:55 pm

https://youtu.be/-NTo0AQwWR8

The Libtard Derpocrats are getting attacked by each other! :lol: :lol:

Keep up the RTRing Brothers and Sisters!
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506
Who could EVER think that SAVING A FUCKING *PLANET* would be THIS EASY?

ANNIHALITE the ´Enemy Of ALL That Is`, write YOUR Name in The History books and save Humanity!!

https://youtu.be/NXSoed8gNWg

User avatar
Centurion13
Posts: 1

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Centurion13 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:12 am

Satan victrix

User avatar
Gerecht Ror
Posts: 1030

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Gerecht Ror » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:59 am

After barely 1 year since We started the Final RTR we are here stronger than ever!
Let's go on with the good work.
"Destruction and Creation are in Your Hands"
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NXSoed8gNWg
Born to Raise Hell.ImageSatan
- RTR - Destruction and Creation - Extended - EN - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXSoed8gNWg
- RTR - Distruzione e Creazione - Extended - IT - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1knIfina1j8

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 466

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:29 pm

slyscorpion wrote:July 21st is special to me not only because of the final rtr being posted but also because a couple hours before the final rtr was posted is when I decided to join the groups and come back to Satan as crazy as that story is it is true. I was trapped by the angels and thought Satan had forever left me and that I was doomed etc. Then I came back here that was when I rejoined the group and I decided fuck that I want to serve Satan even if he didn't accept me I hate those enemies. And been back here sense it's gone good.

Now around this same time this year my friend who I was staying with at the time who was kind of xtian in a way at that time and had all sorts of problems is now looking at the JOS site and meditating and the entities are leaving her alone. She hasnt dedicated yet but is considering it I think. Strange thing is this is around the same month and time I was freed.

So good this is a time of year to celebrate. July 21st is spiritual Liberation day. Let's spam the rtr for spiritual Liberation day. We will have made it one year.

We can also do things to celebrate the Liberation of ourselves and mankind this day. If you did the rtr the whole year at least once a day each day more on other days it's great even if you did it most days this year great. This year I will try to go all year not missing one day. Imagine Spiritual Liberation Day next year how I'll feel and what other positive things will likely happen by then. Awesome


Thats Beautiful.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

User avatar
Arcadia
Posts: 168

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Arcadia » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:21 pm

Happy Anniversary, Final RTR. Gods, it really doesn't feel like a year, feels like almost yesterday I did my first take of this. Day one it took an awkward 40 minutes as I tried to repeat the reversed hebrew and listened to the recording multiple times. A month or two passed, became a 25 minute affair. Now an RTR is an easy, quick and clean 15 minute affair.

Never been much one for gloating, but I feel proud enough to say in the year the Final RTR has existed I've not missed a single day passing without doing it. As of now, I'm long into the 4 digit mark with how many times I've repeated it. Sure wouldn't be alone there, I'd say.

Can't wait to see what's next for us all.

Gear88
Posts: 423

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Gear88 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:13 pm

Arcadia wrote:A month or two passed, became a 25 minute affair. Now an RTR is an easy, quick and clean 15 minute affair.


I know that perhaps the way I've been doing it is not alright 100%, at least according to some, but for me an RTR is around like 7-9 minutes. The only times I spend 15 minutes to my best observation is doing multiple(9) reps.

For example 1, 3, or 9 reps probably anywhere from 2-9 minutes.

Doing 18 reps adds about 1 or 2 minutes longer. 11 or so.

And 36 reps, 9 x 4, is right around 15 minutes. I'd wager to say the extra 5th multiple(45) would be around another minute or so probably at around 17 minutes or so.

Multiples for one F-RTR not 9 separated into 4 or 5 F-RTR digital pages.

(Reason I mention is Cobra recently mentioned 1 F-RTR is fine, but preferably 4-5 a day. Or in other words 1, 3, 9 -to- 45 reps.)
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

User avatar
Artanis
Posts: 634

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Artanis » Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:57 am

Arcadia wrote:Happy Anniversary, Final RTR. Gods, it really doesn't feel like a year, feels like almost yesterday I did my first take of this. Day one it took an awkward 40 minutes as I tried to repeat the reversed hebrew and listened to the recording multiple times. A month or two passed, became a 25 minute affair. Now an RTR is an easy, quick and clean 15 minute affair.

Never been much one for gloating, but I feel proud enough to say in the year the Final RTR has existed I've not missed a single day passing without doing it. As of now, I'm long into the 4 digit mark with how many times I've repeated it. Sure wouldn't be alone there, I'd say.

Can't wait to see what's next for us all.



Couldn't pretty much write better on myself Brother/Sister. On the first day i did pretty much like 1 or 2 reps and they took me about 20-30 mins. It took me almost a full month to reach full 100 FINAL RTRs :) Now im at 4930( :? :? ) and doing 10 RTRs a day.(My own personal objective is to do 5000-10000 FINAL RTRs before we stop doing the FINAL RTR for 1 reason or another)

Sometimes i write motivational ´´War-speech posts`` to inspire my fellow Warriors of Father and True King Satan to do EVEN more and EVEN more brutally and empathicless the F.I.N.A.L RTRs the Ferociously Insane Nullifyingly Annihilatingly Loosening Reverse Torah Ritual. The ULTIMATE Superweapon of ULTIMATE destruction and liberation of ALL the Enemy of ALL that is Good, Beautiful, Proud, Holy and Perfect has and IS destroying.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506
Who could EVER think that SAVING A FUCKING *PLANET* would be THIS EASY?

ANNIHALITE the ´Enemy Of ALL That Is`, write YOUR Name in The History books and save Humanity!!

https://youtu.be/NXSoed8gNWg


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests