FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

Ash

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Ash » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:36 pm

This is my first time doing RtR. I woke up in the middle of the night to find this about 11 hours ago. I felt good during most of the ritual but after the ritual i went back to sleep and had very unpleasent dreams. I cant quite remember them but i do remember seeing the stupid hebrew letters in my dream. I also had some pretty unpleasant thoughts before bed as i was falling asleep. I should have stayed up and done better aura cleaning and aop. Im still very novice and only on second week of 40 day empowerment.but ive added hatha and kundilini yoga aswell as five tibetians. I understand this means the rtr clearly is working as i habnt felt so uncomfurtable in time but i was expecting to feel more free and relieved as some of you have stated. So i have a question that might be silly just to make sure im doing it right. I was dping the vibrstions wirh my eyes closed. Amd vibrsting it through my body. Should i instead be focussing ln the disgusting hebrew letters and trying to focus that vibration outside of myself and towards the letters before i blot them out. I am especially worried as i sleep in my bed with my girlfriend and 2 year old child. I want to make sure my energy is clean. I will try harder with aop and aura cleansing. Is there anything else i can add to help with this? I remember doing a meditstion years ago before i stopped meditating.. Vovim baghie severing the enemy link. I really enjoyed that one. And ive felt alot of discomfurt in my chest lately so i was thinking i can try azazel hesrt chakra meditation too?
I understand vovim baghie is no longer with us or atleast thats what my understaning is. But is the content he released still worth doing?
Satan does not want you to be "sorry"
He wants you to learn.
I shook hands with God... :twisted:

PeppermintTaco

Postby PeppermintTaco » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:35 pm

Hey, HP HoodedCobra. I was wondering if you could write a paragraph or two on what specifically this RTR does, for new people. Just like you have explained what each RTR does in here: viewtopic.php?p=17474 That was a great touch, and I translated it for my compatriots, so I'd love to do the same for this RTR. Thanks. Have a great day.

Artanis

Postby Artanis » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:45 pm

Stupid question but. When are we supposed to wait for the 1st big "Winz" to come? My stupid mind is just getting worried like "what if this does not affect ALL the Enemies front lines?? Like the Communications or removing curses from Gentiles or the Anti-War?? :o :o :cry: "
:roll: heh... Stupid mind :P

Dont approve this if this is a stupid question because you cant answer please.

Hail Satan!!
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506

Our FINAL(and most propably our LAST ever) RTR. The One that will ANNIHALITE the Enemy. No need to do more than 9 on each one. Done in 15-20 mins. Even 1 a day would annihalite the Enemy!!

Aconite

Postby Aconite » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:55 pm

Can I do this, even if I haven't dedicated to Satan? (I have dedicated to Enki through another site, does that still count for here? The ritual is pretty much the same, and signed in blood.) I'm still working on the basic meditations, aura cleansing, aura protection and void meditation. But if I can help with this, I'd like to. If it will please Enjoy and the Daemons.

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:12 pm

Lydia wrote:
Yagami Light wrote:Ok!
I fit all the letters into one, A4 page. http://i67.tinypic.com/2n9j8d4.jpg

The letters are rather small in order to fit in one page.

Delete the unnecessary text, where it says each time to vibrate 9x and the line where it says each time to blot out the letter. This will make the letters larger, and anyone can remember the instructions :)

There is a version of this in the latest FAQ, ready for print.

1 page, low ink.

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:13 pm

Aconite wrote:Can I do this, even if I haven't dedicated to Satan? (I have dedicated to Enki through another site, does that still count for here? The ritual is pretty much the same, and signed in blood.) I'm still working on the basic meditations, aura cleansing, aura protection and void meditation. But if I can help with this, I'd like to. If it will please Enjoy and the Daemons.

It depends on which website, and where your heart is. Enki is Satan but disinformation consumed can be harmful to your perception of us and cause subconscious obstacles.

If your heart is on the right point then you have nothing to worry about.

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:15 pm

Ash wrote:This is my first time doing RtR. I woke up in the middle of the night to find this about 11 hours ago. I felt good during most of the ritual but after the ritual i went back to sleep and had very unpleasent dreams. I cant quite remember them but i do remember seeing the stupid hebrew letters in my dream. I also had some pretty unpleasant thoughts before bed as i was falling asleep. I should have stayed up and done better aura cleaning and aop. Im still very novice and only on second week of 40 day empowerment.but ive added hatha and kundilini yoga aswell as five tibetians. I understand this means the rtr clearly is working as i habnt felt so uncomfurtable in time but i was expecting to feel more free and relieved as some of you have stated. So i have a question that might be silly just to make sure im doing it right. I was dping the vibrstions wirh my eyes closed. Amd vibrsting it through my body. Should i instead be focussing ln the disgusting hebrew letters and trying to focus that vibration outside of myself and towards the letters before i blot them out. I am especially worried as i sleep in my bed with my girlfriend and 2 year old child. I want to make sure my energy is clean. I will try harder with aop and aura cleansing. Is there anything else i can add to help with this? I remember doing a meditstion years ago before i stopped meditating.. Vovim baghie severing the enemy link. I really enjoyed that one. And ive felt alot of discomfurt in my chest lately so i was thinking i can try azazel hesrt chakra meditation too?
I understand vovim baghie is no longer with us or atleast thats what my understaning is. But is the content he released still worth doing?

It's extremely early for you to do these rituals so you can have some negative effects based on your own soul dirt which may come out as a result of raising your energy. So long you do not fear and keep on your meditation schedule everything is fine and you can do the ritual.

Poweredbythesun

Postby Poweredbythesun » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:20 pm

I'm LOVING this new RTR :)

Slept great last night after doing it, and feel more free than I have in quite some time :D
He who does nothing, gets nothing. - Satan

Praise the sun!

Hail Satan!!

Darkpagan666

Postby Darkpagan666 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:00 pm

I can't believe we already have gotten this far! This is wonderful news! Thanks to all who have been doing the RTR's and special thanks to the Clergy for your support and hard work! Very exciting 8-)

It's about damn time xianity and their cohorts die.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Lanius

Postby Lanius » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:05 am

Just a bit of information for anyone doing this RTR with an iPhone. If you go to the saved photo and hit edit there will be 3 dots that appear on the bottom right of your screen, click on those dots and you will get an option for “markup” and you can use this just like a marker to cover up the letters. Afterwards just hit done and then done again and the image will be saved with the marked out images and you can delete it from your phone.

Thought this might help save people the headache of trying to find another app. :D

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:31 am

Lanius wrote:Just a bit of information for anyone doing this RTR with an iPhone. If you go to the saved photo and hit edit there will be 3 dots that appear on the bottom right of your screen, click on those dots and you will get an option for “markup” and you can use this just like a marker to cover up the letters. Afterwards just hit done and then done again and the image will be saved with the marked out images and you can delete it from your phone.

Thought this might help save people the headache of trying to find another app. :D

Thank you! I had forgotten about that for mine.

I also forgot to say a thank you to HP Mageson (I previously thanked Maxine and Cobra), for all the info he has provided about the RTR's and hebrew curses and so on. And a big thank you to all our SS comrades who did the RTRs over these years.

I feel more optimistic than I have for a long time :)
Obliterate Saturn
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

2018 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

"KNOWLEDGE IS THE FOUNDATION OF SATANISM!"
www.joyofsatan.org

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:22 pm

can we just draw the letters on a paper instead of the painting app

Νίκος

Postby Νίκος » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:11 am

[quote="shinninglight"]can we just draw the letters on a paper instead of the painting app[/quote]
Both of the 3 times I did the ritual I had drawn them!The first time I did it I asked and he Satan told me that it was clever !However he told me that it was a little bit weaker beacuse I did some some mistakes!(You see I don't draw very well).So yes you can!Just try to not make big mistakes while drawing the letters so the ritual will be as strong as it would be printed!!

Victory of satan

Postby Victory of satan » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:54 am

I have a book where i put all the RTRs, and surprisingly the final RTR is at page 88... What a coincidence...
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Führer!

Sieg Heil!

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:09 pm

Νίκος wrote:
shinninglight wrote:can we just draw the letters on a paper instead of the painting app

Both of the 3 times I did the ritual I had drawn them!The first time I did it I asked and he Satan told me that it was clever !However he told me that it was a little bit weaker beacuse I did some some mistakes!(You see I don't draw very well).So yes you can!Just try to not make big mistakes while drawing the letters so the ritual will be as strong as it would be printed!!

ok thanks bro

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:11 pm

Νίκος wrote:
shinninglight wrote:can we just draw the letters on a paper instead of the painting app

sorry i do not know your gender,but thanks

Coraxo

Postby Coraxo » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:40 pm

I've been doing this RTR since one day after it was posted and even though I felt some spiritual bless when vibrating "Set", I still haven't had that noticeable spiritual relief like the others.

Instead, what I felt was more of an emotional relief. For the first time since 7 or 8 years I felt peace, I flet as if everything is going to be okay. I can't explain what I felt using words, but the closest explanation is as if I was feeling carefree, it's like I'm a child again.

I love this RTR, and it doesn't even take that much time!

I'm truly thankful for all Satanic warriors, be it a God or a newbie.
Hail Satan!!!!

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:51 pm

That is spiritual relief. Emotions are connected to the soul and the flow of spiritual energies or prana's.

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

Coraxo

Postby Coraxo » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:03 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:That is spiritual relief. Emotions are connected to the soul and the flow of spiritual energies or prana's.

Thanks for the correction!

It's an honor to fight along by your side and the other HPs.
Hail Satan!!!!

Νίκος

Postby Νίκος » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:41 pm

shinninglight wrote:
Νίκος wrote:

sorry i do not know your gender,but thanks

I am a boy and there is no need to apologize I shouldn't have written my name in greek! :lol:

Arcadia

Postby Arcadia » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:58 pm

Aconite wrote:Can I do this, even if I haven't dedicated to Satan? (I have dedicated to Enki through another site, does that still count for here? The ritual is pretty much the same, and signed in blood.) I'm still working on the basic meditations, aura cleansing, aura protection and void meditation. But if I can help with this, I'd like to. If it will please Enjoy and the Daemons.

I was a Neopagan in my younger years. I did a blood dedication of my soul to "Lord Zeus King of the Gods and the Pagan Gods and Goddesses" and "against the Abrahamic religions". Even as far back as then, in my heart, even before I knew the true meaning of the name Satan, I viewed the Pagan Chieftan God and the other deities as against the Abrahamic religions. The JoS website stated that one should only perform a blood dedication once, so I never repeated the process. But I've been an active Satanist for a long time now. I've done what must be far over a thousand RTRs, I met my Guardian in a dream, I've experienced enemy attacks, the whole shebang.

My point is, dedication is very important, yes. It's a massive first step if you're brand new. But as HoodedCobra says, it's where your heart is. Your actions and progress as a Satanist speak more than drops of blood ever could, as there are people who dedicated but went no further in their journey. Their dedication will always mean something, but the true Satanists are the ones who have applied themselves to the battle, within and without. Brotherhood is founded in the journey more than the first step.

If you've experienced enemy attacks, consider this validation of whose side you're on. The enemy only attacks threats and people who are allied with their enemy. Just thought I'd chime in and reassure you because I was in the same position once.

Quietlysings666

Postby Quietlysings666 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:28 pm

Hello I need some serious help. I made a stuiped disicion and got stuck out in the desert, when I got the ritual I almost blotted out the letters l, but i keep reusing the same letters long story short, I wouldent have been able to do it, CU's I didn't have paper, am I an asshole for asking if it still worked even though I feel amazing. Please tell me , in return, I will do more rituals. This is very serious to me, I don't wanna have a dunce hat on my soul.
Hail Satan!
:D HAIL SATAN!

Soaring Eagle 666

Postby Soaring Eagle 666 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:13 pm

Quietlysings666 wrote:Hello I need some serious help. I made a stuiped disicion and got stuck out in the desert, when I got the ritual I almost blotted out the letters l, but i keep reusing the same letters long story short, I wouldent have been able to do it, CU's I didn't have paper, am I an asshole for asking if it still worked even though I feel amazing. Please tell me , in return, I will do more rituals. This is very serious to me, I don't wanna have a dunce hat on my soul.
Hail Satan!

The rituals you did were certainly not worthless. Pick a random goyim walking down the street. How many RTRs did they do? Probably none! Feel proud that you did more than nothing, and try to do even better next time!

Victory of satan

Postby Victory of satan » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:38 pm

We're fighting a war, and we are in the winning side
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Führer!

Sieg Heil!

Godmode
Location: inside out frying weiners on a surfboard at the End of the Kali Yuga

Postby Godmode » Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:16 am

Holly hell this one is freakishly powerful. What even is my life?
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

Project for Amdusias

theserpentrises666

Postby theserpentrises666 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:06 am

Okay I have a quick question if I'm inexperienced can I still do this? I'm a novice but I want to do this to help and also remove any curses on my soul...

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:25 pm

theserpentrises666 wrote:Okay I have a quick question if I'm inexperienced can I still do this? I'm a novice but I want to do this to help and also remove any curses on my soul...

Yes
Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! Heil all of the Eternal Gods of Duat! :mrgreen:

Click my link: :D https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Take a look, I know you'll find something in here to help you! :P I JUST ADDED MORE!

Artanis

Postby Artanis » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:55 pm

theserpentrises666 wrote:Okay I have a quick question if I'm inexperienced can I still do this? I'm a novice but I want to do this to help and also remove any curses on my soul...

Yes you can. Dont worry about it.

Our FINAL(and most propably our LAST ever) RTR. The One that will ANNIHALITE the Enemy. No need to do more than 9 on each one. Done in 15-20 mins. Even 1 a day would annihalite the Enemy!!

Ravenheart666

Postby Ravenheart666 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:29 pm

Dahaarkan wrote:Image

Dahaarkan , gold ! XD

DiscipleOfSatan

Postby DiscipleOfSatan » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:34 pm

So did we perform well yesterday? Was everything as planned, or it could have been better?

theserpentrises666

Postby theserpentrises666 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:15 am

:roll:
Artanis wrote:

I did it but the words were fairly small on screen it got difficult to read about half way through I had to pause and relisten to the mp3. All in all I tried my best and I actually felt strong energy throughout haven't had that in a while.

Artanis

Postby Artanis » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:37 am

DiscipleOfSatan wrote:So did we perform well yesterday? Was everything as planned, or it could have been better?

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11787

mm-Yeezz. I would frankly tink zou :geek: :P

magus.immortalis

Postby magus.immortalis » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:26 pm

Hey everyone, has anyone been experiencing strong headaches that don't seem to go away with over-the-counter medication? It's been two days now for me.

I've had a strong, persistent headache that seems to be in the front of my head behind the eyebrows and above, as well as in the temples.

I'm not complaining, I'm just wondering if this is just me or the lunar eclipse.

Hail Satan.

dragon bleu 666

Postby dragon bleu 666 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:20 pm

magus.immortalis wrote:Hey everyone, has anyone been experiencing strong headaches that don't seem to go away with over-the-counter medication? It's been two days now for me.

I've had a strong, persistent headache that seems to be in the front of my head behind the eyebrows and above, as well as in the temples.

I'm not complaining, I'm just wondering if this is just me or the lunar eclipse.

Hail Satan.

There is tons of reason for human being can have a headache so before assuming it's related to any spiritual thing, consult a doctor ...

But , now...

this type of headache seems to be what called "Tension headache"

This can be simply caused by psychic trauma like : stress , fatigue , nightmare, eye disorder, or Chronic sinusitis, allergy ... and so on ....

Check how many hours you sleep , check you overall stress level, check the time spend in front of a screen, check the time spend outdoor ( our eye are not meant to see all day indoor it can be harmful ) and of course consult a doctor ..; if everything is ok then yes we can search spiritual related problems...

If it's abnormally strong headache , it can be an urgency and you will have to call the ermegencies

Now i have a headache too but only today and seems to be screen related , i dont think it's ( directly ) related to the eclipse for my part...

stay safe brother

magus.immortalis

Postby magus.immortalis » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:22 pm

dragon bleu 666 wrote:
magus.immortalis wrote:Hey everyone, has anyone been experiencing strong headaches that don't seem to go away with over-the-counter medication? It's been two days now for me.

Hail Satan.

There is tons of reason for human being can have a headache so before assuming it's related to any spiritual thing, consult a doctor ...

But , now...

this type of headache seems to be what called "Tension headache"

This can be simply caused by psychic trauma like : stress , fatigue , nightmare, eye disorder, or Chronic sinusitis, allergy ... and so on ....

Check how many hours you sleep , check you overall stress level, check the time spend in front of a screen, check the time spend outdoor ( our eye are not meant to see all day indoor it can be harmful ) and of course consult a doctor ..; if everything is ok then yes we can search spiritual related problems...

If it's abnormally strong headache , it can be an urgency and you will have to call the ermegencies

Now i have a headache too but only today and seems to be screen related , i dont think it's ( directly ) related to the eclipse for my part...

stay safe brother[/quoted]

Thanks brother/sister dragon bleu 666. :)
Some of those things on that list do apply to me. The headache has subsided now.

You too, stay safe and I hope you are well!

Hail Satan!

Wotanwarrior

Postby Wotanwarrior » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:10 pm

Dahaarkan wrote:Image

LOL :lol: This pic is epic awesome!

Apprentice

Postby Apprentice » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:47 pm

Just wanted to let you guys know that my 9 days of the final RTR as a total newbie are done :twisted:
I encountered headaches and quite bad mood swings :evil: but these are over now. The eclipse was the hardest time. I still managed to do the ritual three times within the timeframe of the eclipse.
Now my mind is more clear, I know what I have to do (I mean spiritual development) and where to look for guidance.
I will continue to do the final RTR to give my humble contribution to this war.

Artanis

Postby Artanis » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:34 pm

Why cant you just pin this post Clergy? And can you put this RTR on the RTR Veteran app too?

SS322

Postby SS322 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:11 pm

I will miss the schedules. I was proud of being able to do some of the rituals without any text. Should I still do them like when I'm alone somewhere and have nothing better to do?

Quietlysings666

Postby Quietlysings666 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:17 am

Godmode wrote:Holly hell this one is freakishly powerful. What even is my life?

It immediately gave me control over my endorphin.

Quietlysings666

Postby Quietlysings666 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:22 am

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:
Quietlysings666 wrote:Hello I need some serious help. I made a stuiped disicion and got stuck out in the desert, when I got the ritual I almost blotted out the letters l, but i keep reusing the same letters long story short, I wouldent have been able to do it, CU's I didn't have paper, am I an asshole for asking if it still worked even though I feel amazing. Please tell me , in return, I will do more rituals. This is very serious to me, I don't wanna have a dunce hat on my soul.
Hail Satan!

The rituals you did were certainly not worthless. Pick a random goyim walking down the street. How many RTRs did they do? Probably none! Feel proud that you did more than nothing, and try to do even better next time!

Exactly!!! And for again in my life I was proved right. Your words give me peace. I know this already, just helps to confirm. Read my post on "what new rtr reveals" please tell me, wat you think. Its in my birth chart to do these rituals. I'm ready to be on the path to godhead, I wanna be a Demon. Hail Satan
Hail Duat

Artanis

Postby Artanis » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:00 am

SS322 wrote:I will miss the schedules. I was proud of being able to do some of the rituals without any text. Should I still do them like when I'm alone somewhere and have nothing better to do?

No. Read the first page of these posts. It would be a waste of time only.

Soaring Eagle 666

Postby Soaring Eagle 666 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:27 pm

Quietlysings666 wrote:
Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:
Hail Satan!

Exactly!!! And for again in my life I was proved right. Your words give me peace. I know this already, just helps to confirm. Read my post on "what new rtr reveals" please tell me, wat you think. Its in my birth chart to do these rituals. I'm ready to be on the path to godhead, I wanna be a Demon. Hail Satan
Hail Duat

I would gladly reply to your "what new rtr reveals" post, but I can't seem to find it. Could you post a link?

HauptSturm

Postby HauptSturm » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:19 am

Thanks to Magenta8 who made this video. It's a walk through for the Final RTR. Highly recommended...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCZJ4OdU4ms
"When you sacrifice for your community, then you can walk with your head held up high." - Adolf Hitler

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:50 pm

HauptSturm wrote:Thanks to Magenta8 who made this video. It's a walk through for the Final RTR. Highly recommended...

Excellent video! :)
Obliterate Saturn
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

2018 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

"KNOWLEDGE IS THE FOUNDATION OF SATANISM!"
www.joyofsatan.org

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:27 pm

Lydia wrote:
HauptSturm wrote:Thanks to Magenta8 who made this video. It's a walk through for the Final RTR. Highly recommended...

Excellent video! :)

Great work indeed done there.

Satanley

Postby Satanley » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:53 pm

Should we keep going with the RTR?

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:22 pm

Yes the Final RTR is to be done as many times as possible every day.

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:40 pm

theserpentrises666 wrote::roll:
Artanis wrote:

I did it but the words were fairly small on screen it got difficult to read about half way through I had to pause and relisten to the mp3. All in all I tried my best and I actually felt strong energy throughout haven't had that in a while.

Need contacts? Try a sun square to fix your eyesight (this Sunday is a good day) or just zoom in...
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

Νίκος

Postby Νίκος » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:40 pm

Tomorrow a partial lunar eclipse will take place!Is something will it be a special day for the ritual so we spam it hard!