Need help desparately

This group is for 13 - 19 year olds who wish to establish a relationship with Satan. The group is moderated so Christians cannot infest and/or try to push their lies. High Priests and High Priestesses of Satan are online to answer questions and post sermons of interest to teens.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more. For more information, please visit http://www.JoyofSatan.com / http://www.JoyOfSatan.org
Iamhindu
Posts: 3

Need help desparately

Postby Iamhindu » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:03 pm

Hi guys,

I am Vedant from India.

When I was performing a RTR, particularly the reverse Shema prayer, I was unable to complete it. It was as if some humongous energy or force was holding me back, I just couldn't bring myself to move my tongue. It was as if a tremendous force was holding my tongue down.

Since then, sleep has eluded me completely. I have been awake from 32 hours now. I may go mad if I don't sleep.

Can somebody suggest remedies?

User avatar
Nikois666
Posts: 46

Re: Need help desparately

Postby Nikois666 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:21 pm

You seem quite sketchy to me. I saw your previous post on this thread ->> viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20647&p=89219#p89219

If you are new, then you need to read the whole Joy of Satan website to understand who Satan and his demons really are, because Satan would never ask anyone to sacrifice his/her 'eye' to save the world. If you are telling the truth, then you saw the enemy, but I don't think one can see astral stuff just by meditating for a few hours into JoS, it takes years and for some it takes decades of dedication to see astral projections/entities, though you can feel them if you are not much advanced. I might be wrong about the astral stuff but I think I am right at this point because for me I did not experience much bad from the enemy side, but just some strange knocks on my room's window, bad dreams regarding my family and the very common "What if I am a jew?" attack during the daylight. But hey everyone experiences differently when they are new. But to me, you sound like a troll.

Now talking about this thread, if you are not a troll, you obviously dealt with an enemy's entity or maybe just a negative one but so far I think the presence of enemy entities is quite low in India and non-white or countries which are not dominated by the abrahamic filth(just a guess from my experience).
"If you want to lead others, you need to lead yourself first"
"As Satanic Souls, many of us are way too kind in this new shekel world and some even alone because of which we hesitate to refuse others. So do not squander your time with those who you know ruin your life because this is not the world it used to be, have the courage to say 'no' to those who are not worthy of your kindness because deep down you know what is right and wrong for you. Be proud that you are of Satan. Be proud that you were, you are and you will always be with Satan."

"Final RTR for browser"
Hail Satan!
My english is okay I guess

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4385

Re: Need help desparately

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:46 pm

Iamhindu wrote:Hi guys,

I am Vedant from India.

When I was performing a RTR, particularly the reverse Shema prayer, I was unable to complete it. It was as if some humongous energy or force was holding me back, I just couldn't bring myself to move my tongue.

Since then, sleep has eluded me completely. I have been awake from 32 hours now. I may go mad if I don't sleep.

Can somebody suggest remedies?


Did you also fly into your room while you did this by the holy and oh so much power of the jews?

You just troll in a clearly gross manner so the rating here is 2/10.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

Rook
Posts: 251

Re: Need help desparately

Postby Rook » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:00 am

Iamhindu wrote:Can somebody suggest remedies?

Hello, I may be able to, but first i'd like you to ask you some question if you can answer honestly i'd appreciate that.

1.Your name is interesting, are you Hindu and did you practice any sort of meditations prior to becoming a dedicated Spiritual Satanist?
2. Are your parents Hindus and do they practice any sort of spiritual meditations?
2.1 If they're Hindus were they Hindus prior to your birth?
3. Are you on any sort of drugs?
4. Are you healthy?
5. Do you include meat in your diet?

MoonlessNight666
Posts: 118

Re: Need help desparately

Postby MoonlessNight666 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:02 am

It's funny how you people leave negative messages to be found here and there thinking it might scare a newbie yet, in reality, all you achieve is provoking the dedicated SS to do more RTR and online warfare. Im so glad ım not a jew that lose lose position you are in must be finally setting in

Iamhindu
Posts: 3

Re: Need help desparately

Postby Iamhindu » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:04 am

Rook wrote:
Iamhindu wrote:Can somebody suggest remedies?

Hello, I may be able to, but first i'd like you to ask you some question if you can answer honestly i'd appreciate that.

1.Your name is interesting, are you Hindu and did you practice any sort of meditations prior to becoming a dedicated Spiritual Satanist?
2. Are your parents Hindus and do they practice any sort of spiritual meditations?
2.1 If they're Hindus were they Hindus prior to your birth?
3. Are you on any sort of drugs?
4. Are you healthy?
5. Do you include meat in your diet?


1. No
2. Yes they are, they do not practise such things

3. No.
4. Yes, maybe not physically but a 100% mentally.
5. Yes

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4385

Re: Need help desparately

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:33 am

The low tier trolling, you also posted shit you "Saw Satan" and the rest of the ridicule crap you posted. These were disapproved.

Yet, you post bullshit to try to discourage people and try to open up subconscious memetics to people.

Do you think people do not see this?

I suggest you just sit down, meditate, and be silent, because for now, all you talk is trolling, bullshit, delusions, and strange propaganda to try to keep people from doing the RTR's because there is a chance you have this huge big nose and you aren't "Hindu" or one of us at all.

This is your last chance to respect this place and the people in it, and stop treating this as some sort of useless joke.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

Rook
Posts: 251

Re: Need help desparately

Postby Rook » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:00 am

Iamhindu wrote:1. No
2. Yes they are, they do not practise such things

3. No.
4. Yes, maybe not physically but a 100% mentally.
5. Yes

Yes thank you i honestly didn't expect a reply, from what i had deduced you have a weak aura with a lot of holes in it, but based on the answers you gave me you should be fine, but if what you said on your post is accurate then it's quite obvious you're not fine.
Regardless, i suggest you take what HP.Hcobra said seriously, the gods for one do not give negative prophecies or tell anyone to harm themselves.

Another thing as to why i think you've a lot of holes in your aura is due the fact that you claimed that you saw Satan, it's pretty obvious that you didn't, i suggest you ignore anything claiming to be a Satan or a daemon, communication with the gods come when you're proficient and competent at taming and controlling your mind, as of right now if you have a weak aura with holes in entities such as the enemy can latch onto you and manipulate you.

You should also start reading up on JOS, the enemy uses deception a lot, and when it comes to new people who lack knowledge deception and be a deadly weapon, so i suggest you read as much as you can on what's on the JOS site, and for one i saw what you said about Satan, that's rather blasphemous and it's against the rules here, i think HP.Hcobra was quite generous in not banning you.
https://www.satanisgod.org/
About holes in Aura:
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfir ... _Aura.html

If you're not a troll and you're honest, then work on cleaning your aura and chakras before empowering them, and for the most part try to be physically healthy and active, also lastly you said you were doing the shema RTR, the Final RTR is the most potent and powerful and you should be doing that instead:
https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Final_RTR.htm
https://web.archive.org/web/20171122200 ... 1-2-17.htm
https://web.archive.org/web/20170614205 ... 18431.html

Naziss3.0
Posts: 63

Re: Need help desparately

Postby Naziss3.0 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:03 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:The low tier trolling, you also posted shit you "Saw Satan" and the rest of the ridicule crap you posted. These were disapproved.

Yet, you post bullshit to try to discourage people and try to open up subconscious memetics to people.

Do you think people do not see this?

I suggest you just sit down, meditate, and be silent, because for now, all you talk is trolling, bullshit, delusions, and strange propaganda to try to keep people from doing the RTR's because there is a chance you have this huge big nose and you aren't "Hindu" or one of us at all.

This is your last chance to respect this place and the people in it, and stop treating this as some sort of useless joke.
well said HP HC PS. I love your escape the jewtrix documentary that got me Laughing right at the beginning part. Thank you for the nice info and for the laugh.
Hail Satan
Hail Andras
Hail to the Gods of Hell
Hail Satan

SS.
Posts: 26

Re: Need help desparately

Postby SS. » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:38 pm

Yes! Sacrifice your eye and don't forget to drink your own piss afterwards so you will '' cleanse'' the new world.
If you are not trolling (which i doubt) use common sense :) why would being that's capable of communicating with you on that level require your fucking eye? Yes theres only one reason and that is to harm you. Take care

The Proud Gentile
Posts: 30
Location: New York

Re: Need help desparately

Postby The Proud Gentile » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:21 am

Iamhindu wrote:Hi guys,

I am Vedant from India.

When I was performing a RTR, particularly the reverse Shema prayer, I was unable to complete it. It was as if some humongous energy or force was holding me back, I just couldn't bring myself to move my tongue. It was as if a tremendous force was holding my tongue down.

Since then, sleep has eluded me completely. I have been awake from 32 hours now. I may go mad if I don't sleep.

Can somebody suggest remedies?





I'm not here to be an ass to you because I don't know your situation. But to my understanding, the rtr is a very positive empowerment ritual. I actually did the rtr some time ago and it actually made me feel like a weight has been lifted off me and I also felt highly energetic and happy for no real reason. I'm usually not very happy but the rtr definetly had a positive effect on me. I felt strong and confident and again these are not emotions that I feel often. You claim that some "force" was holding your tongue down not allowing you to continue the rtr. And I can't help but think that the rtr may not be for you? You also say that you've lost over a day of sleep. It is obvious that the rtr does not agree with your soul.

However I don't really wanna jump to swift conclusions as I'm in no place to do so. I don't know if maybe you were sick that day or maybe just emotionally unstable? Do you have any health conditions that may have caused that feeling? You also said that you became sleep deprived since the rtr. And I honestly can't think of a logical explanation for that. I can't say whether you're a jew or not because I don't know you very well, and I don't want to make you think you're a jew if you're not because that is a tactic used by the enemy to try and sway away potential Gentile satanists.

However I will say this. See a doctor, there can be something wrong with your body, or vocals. Especially if your losing sleep. See a doctor before you come to any conclusions about the real reason why you can't do the rtr. This is important.


One more thing I must get off my chest. You said something about satan wanting you to pluck out your eye in the past. Listen to me, I don't know you're background but that is the most absurd thing I've ever heard. I'm not even a dedicated Satanist yet and I've been able to feel Satan's energy. I couldn't see him or hear him because I'm not advanced yet. But I'm sure that I felt him. Satan is the most loving being I've ever met in my entire life, or ever will meet. He would never tell any Gentile to harm themselves for any reason. Perhaps you were being deceived by a grey or reptillian. But I can tell you for sure that it wasn't satan who told you to pluck out your eye.
"When we all fall asleep, where do we go?"

-Billie Eilish


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests