Growth

This group is for 13 - 19 year olds who wish to establish a relationship with Satan. The group is moderated so Christians cannot infest and/or try to push their lies. High Priests and High Priestesses of Satan are online to answer questions and post sermons of interest to teens.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more. For more information, please visit http://www.JoyofSatan.com
Harris

Growth

Postby Harris » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:03 pm

Hy I am short in nature and I would love to change that. I know it will take time but am willing to do that or is there a mantra or medicine to use vitamin etc

BlueLight

Re: Growth

Postby BlueLight » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:10 pm

You should be advanced enough to be able to change this the spiritual way.

I've heard that some sports can help you a lot with growing taller - for example, basket ball. And there are quite a few types of exercises to be used for posture and encouraging growth, but I don't know how good for you they actually are.

Harris

Postby Harris » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:31 am

BlueLight wrote:You should be advanced enough to be able to change this the spiritual way.

I've heard that some sports can help you a lot with growing taller - for example, basket ball. And there are quite a few types of exercises to be used for posture and encouraging growth, but I don't know how good for you they actually are.

Thanks

Larissa666

Postby Larissa666 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:38 pm

In my experience, magick is more effective when used for additive effect, than for subtractive.

You would have easier job making yourself taller, than someone who wants to be shorter, for example.
People who do not respect themselves do not deserve my respect either.

BlueLight

Postby BlueLight » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:24 pm

Harris wrote:
BlueLight wrote:You should be advanced enough to be able to change this the spiritual way.

Thanks

You are very welcome!

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:19 am

A person has to be very powerful to change their appearance. The thing is once a person is at that level then naturally means they aren't insecure about something so menial. You have to love your natural yourself. Yes improving yourself is important but making yourself taller isn't something that is needed to advance. Healing yourself and freeing yourself from bad karma and hang ups is what's needed. On the contrary, getting rid of that hang up about feeling insecure about being short will most likely help you advance as you will feel more confident in yourself. You're most likely feeling like this because you're connecting with the normie thought that being tall is some sort of achievement.

Also it's not like you can't be attractive without being tall. Have a clean face. Get in shape. These things are natural. Wanting to be taller is on par with someone who wants to use magic to have bigger boobs or a bigger dong, in my opinion.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn