Yoga/breathing question

This group is for 13 - 19 year olds who wish to establish a relationship with Satan. The group is moderated so Christians cannot infest and/or try to push their lies. High Priests and High Priestesses of Satan are online to answer questions and post sermons of interest to teens.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more. For more information, please visit http://www.JoyofSatan.com
Indina

Yoga/breathing question

Postby Indina » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:13 am

Just a quick question,

Would I be able to combine yogic breathing exercises with yoga? Like doing the complete breath in a single position for a couple rounds and then moving on to the next position and repeat?

Or are they not meant to be combined? If not would that push my body too far?

Hail goddess diana

Re: Yoga/breathing question

Postby Hail goddess diana » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:00 am

Indina wrote:Just a quick question,

Would I be able to combine yogic breathing exercises with yoga? Like doing the complete breath in a single position for a couple rounds and then moving on to the next position and repeat?

Or are they not meant to be combined? If not would that push my body too far?

U can combine headstand with breath of fire and thoth
Do 108x breath of fire in headstand
Take a deep breath in and hold for 4 seconds
Then exhale by vibrating thoth until u are empty of breath while applying root lock
And uddyan bandh

sataniccowboy

Postby sataniccowboy » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:00 am

Yes you can and use void meditation with it like in martial arts you do a fullnyoga breath before you start a kata set exhale every strike oh also if you get struck inhale before if you can then youncan also exhale on the counter attack wich is usimg your chi but yes most position use the fullbbreath carefull with poses arounf the chest and core as you can bust yournsternum bubble or solar flex bubble or other nick names for the bubble when busted u can gather oxygen killing u also learn tai chi this helps

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:36 am

This is exactly what you're supposed to do, YOGIC breath goes with yoga, that's why it's the same word... It's very helpful to try things out personally, try for a few rounds and see what effect it has. This applies to basically anything related to power meditation, just try it yourself. In only a few rounds, it's small enough that it can't have any large bad effect and just do enough that you feel what it does. You'll know if it's something good or bad. There really isn't any danger of messing anything up, if you get some sort of slight imbalance it goes away pretty quickly so there's no danger in trying something. If you are wanting to try something or wondering how certain things work together, more than likely it's because that's what you should be doing. Your soul knows what to do, just trust your instincts. This is probably one of the most important lessons, just trust yourself. Your soul knows what to do, and also the gods often guide us by giving us the idea to do something. I like that you're trying to be careful it's better than being dangerous, but you really should just try things like this yourself and see what it does.
Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! Heil all of the Eternal Gods of Duat! :mrgreen:

Click my link: :D https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Take a look, I know you'll find something in here to help you! :P

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:45 pm

Old topic, but yes. In fact, the kundalini yoga variation combines at least 6 of the 8 practices of Astaroth's Eight-Fold Path:

-Asanas (Yoga poses)
-Breathing exercises
-Bandhas (Locks)
-Mantras
-Mudras (Hand positions)
-Meditation

This basically makes kundalini yoga the most satanic variation of yoga.

https://www.pinklotus.org/-%20Kundalini ... nglish.htm

There are many advanced exercises, though. One who is new should begin with the KY Basic Spinal Energy Series and at lower repetitions.

Hail Satan!
We'll make the buckle melt on your bible belt.