I've got a problem.

This group is for 13 - 19 year olds who wish to establish a relationship with Satan. The group is moderated so Christians cannot infest and/or try to push their lies. High Priests and High Priestesses of Satan are online to answer questions and post sermons of interest to teens.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more. For more information, please visit http://www.JoyofSatan.com / http://www.JoyOfSatan.org
Aratosbung

I've got a problem.

Post by Aratosbung »

I can't do yoga or anything out loud because my parents are going to come and see it. How can I do that?
Ol argedco luciftias

Re: I've got a problem.

Post by Ol argedco luciftias »

Could you have music or a television on to make sound? Then you could do meditations or RTRs very quietly, and it will not be heard over the louder noise.
Serbon

Post by Serbon »

Aratosbung wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:10 pm
I can't do yoga or anything out loud because my parents are going to come and see it. How can I do that?
Maybe if they see you practicing yoga, you cold tell you are just doing normal physical workout? And I guess you don't have to be loud while doing it.
Heil Serbon! Heil Serbona! 666
GD.

Post by GD. »

Aratosbung wrote:
Here are some tips I've wrote for someone, not too long ago. Maybe will help you as well. And as for yoga, tell them you're just stretching, because you want a healthy body, if they see you.
"My own shall not die like the sons of Adam that are without." -Satan in Al Jilwah
Painting - "Satan Exulting" by Richard Westall (ca. 1794)
"I am just a blue flower" - me
NinRick

Post by NinRick »

Aratosbung wrote:
Use your own common sense here, nobody knows about your circumstances, environment etc.

Generally speaking, vibrations do empower your meditations by a lot, however, you don’t necessarily have to do them. Even just visualisation, intention and focus are enough to empower your soul.

You can still do yoga, if you can lock the door in your room.
"Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“

How to advance spiritually:

1) Follow Inanna’s eight-fold path of advanced empowerment

2) Keep your soul clean and build an Aura of Protection.. Returning Curses Pt 1 & Pt 2

->Hatha yoga session, to facilitate the ascension of your serpent

-> daily RTR and work for Satan -> show your gratefulness

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF SATAN‘S HOUSE!

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL LERAJIE!
Aratosbung

Post by Aratosbung »

I guess I can't do yoga.
Aratosbung

Post by Aratosbung »

It's still better than not doing it.
Serbon

Post by Serbon »

NinRick wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 12:37 pm
Aratosbung wrote:
Use your own common sense here, nobody knows about your circumstances, environment etc.

Generally speaking, vibrations do empower your meditations by a lot, however, you don’t necessarily have to do them. Even just visualisation, intention and focus are enough to empower your soul.

I think it would be good too if he just puts his tongue in the pose of vibrations he should use, and trying to vibrate it in himself or just try to vibrate it silently, but without saying the vibrations out loud if he cant.
NinRick

Post by NinRick »

Serbon wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 4:17 pm
NinRick wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 12:37 pm
Aratosbung wrote:

I think it would be good too if he just puts his tongue in the pose of vibrations he should use, and trying to vibrate it in himself or just try to vibrate it silently, but without saying the vibrations out loud if he cant.
That’s true, quiet vibrations also work.
It also works if you just imagine to vibrate them out loud. As we do that in Kundalini Yoga.
"Don’t quit. Suffer now,

2) Keep your soul clean and build an Aura of Protection.. Returning Curses Pt 1 & Pt 2

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL LERAJIE!
Weassel

Post by Weassel »

You can try doing kundalini yoga and if the parents see you tell them it's just some exercise to stretching and making your spine more flexible giving you less chances of having a hump and also keeping you healthier.
Aratosbung

Post by Aratosbung »

Weassel wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 10:25 am
You can try doing kundalini yoga and if the parents see you tell them it's just some exercise to stretching and making your spine more flexible giving you less chances of having a hump and also keeping you healthier.
They don't eat 🤐
NishaWillow

Post by NishaWillow »

Aratosbung wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 2:22 pm
They don't eat 🤐
Did you try to show them that video posted by Lydia? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evmO1igrgyc
Yoga is already practiced by many people, even celebrities. Show them one or more articles with the benefits of yoga to have additional "evidence" that it is a healthy practice.
https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/ ... ts-of-yoga
https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/13 ... ts-of-yoga

Even on PubMed you can find many studies related to yoga and its effects on patients with depression, anxiety, mental disorders, stress and low self-esteem and so on.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/?term=yoga
You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.
Serbon

Post by Serbon »

Aratosbung wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 2:22 pm
Weassel wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 10:25 am
They don't eat 🤐
If they think yoga is evil somehow, then just tell them u are doing a normal workout, not yoga.
Zaqîêl3

Post by Zaqîêl3 »

I was opened to this path of ours through martial arts which requires meditations and also empowers the soul though not as effectively as JOS programs. Maybe you could do as the others suggested and tell them the yoga is for a healthy body and you use mantras and meditations as a part of a self awakening and part of your own style of "martial arts" Bruce Lee developed his own Jeet Kune Do from the roots of Shaolin and Buddhist meditations. I have to stay low key too being in the bibLIE belt and I don't want any christains sending me nasty prayers. I basically keep explanation of my personal art to a minimum and have had Satan's teachings strongly integrated into my regimen for a long time. A long time before my dedication ritual. Most christians feel a subconscious discomfort around me thank the gods. Maybe if they write it off as a martial arts regimen you will avoid exposure as I have for years. One of the reasons my rosary is in the style of a 108 bead mala too, it fits in very well with the martial arts aspect and I vibrate mantras with no questions or interruptions generally. This is what has worked for me anyway. Gods grant you luck and I'm confident you will adapt. Be careful and may you feel the immense love of Satan forever!
Aratosbung

Post by Aratosbung »

I just can't do yoga.
Blitzkreig

Post by Blitzkreig »

Aratosbung wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 5:47 pm
I just can't do yoga.
What issues exactly do your parents have with yoga?
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Hail Satan!
Aratosbung

Post by Aratosbung »

Blitzkreig wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 12:41 pm
Aratosbung wrote:
I just can't do yoga.
Anyone who sees me except my mother can get angry. But I can do it in the morning
NinRick

Post by NinRick »

Blitzkreig wrote:
Aratosbung wrote:
I just can't do yoga.
Earlier today I googled for HPHCs hatha yoga routine, and hey, I did not find it, guess Jewgle doesn’t like Satanists that much!

But all I find was that „yoga is evil“. So many xians probably think that yoga is evil and of demons, that you will be probably possessed by a demon, and climb up the ceiling with a broken neck. Or something like that.
"Don’t quit. Suffer now,

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL LERAJIE!
Meteor

Post by Meteor »

NinRick wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 4:56 pm
Blitzkreig wrote:
Aratosbung wrote:
I just can't do yoga.
Earlier today I googled for HPHCs hatha yoga routine, and hey, I did not find it, guess Jewgle doesn’t like Satanists that much!

But all I find was that „yoga is evil“. So many xians probably think that yoga is evil and of demons, that you will be probably possessed by a demon, and climb up the ceiling with a broken neck. Or something like that.
I once recommended meditation to someone who was raised as a xian but wanted to deprogram from it because it was causing him a lot of anxiety, and he said someone at his church told him that "meditation opens the door for demons into your mind."

The lengths these sick cultists go to to keep people from helping themselves or finding the truth... Fortunately I was able to convince him to try it anyway, and he said it helped very much. After that he became interested in building a relationship with our Gods.
Blitzkreig

Post by Blitzkreig »

NinRick wrote:
Well I hope that isn't the case, because that is some advanced retardation.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Hail Satan!
NinRick

Post by NinRick »

Blitzkreig wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 8:34 pm
NinRick wrote:
Well I hope that isn't the case, because that is some advanced retardation.
Well this is what Xianity is.
"Don’t quit. Suffer now,

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL LERAJIE!