Laziness

This group is for 13 - 19 year olds who wish to establish a relationship with Satan. The group is moderated so Christians cannot infest and/or try to push their lies. High Priests and High Priestesses of Satan are online to answer questions and post sermons of interest to teens.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more. For more information, please visit http://www.JoyofSatan.com / http://www.JoyOfSatan.org
Russ

Laziness

Postby Russ » Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:50 pm

Hi, I've been so lazy this past four or more weeks I'm not doing all my meditations on my schedule.

But I'm fighting my laziness, i already arranged my schedule but still cant follow it, even though i tried not to touch my phone i still feel the urge to find something else to do that causes my meditations schedule to be postponed.

Do you guys have any advice or do you guys know a good meditation to remove this laziness
Hail Father Satan!

Blitzkreig

Re: Laziness

Postby Blitzkreig » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:32 am

Russ wrote:Hi, I've been so lazy this past four or more weeks I'm not doing all my meditations on my schedule.

But I'm fighting my laziness, i already arranged my schedule but still cant follow it, even though i tried not to touch my phone i still feel the urge to find something else to do that causes my meditations schedule to be postponed.

Do you guys have any advice or do you guys know a good meditation to remove this laziness

Sowilo and Nauthiz runes. Start with Sowilo first and affirm that you are always and permanently motivated and compelled to complete all JOS spiritual activities and meditations. Look up Magenta666 on youtube for the runic vibration pronounciations, although they are not hard. Start with a decent, yet small amount of reps, such as 48 or 64. Only increase it if you know you won't procrastinate on it. It should only take perhaps 20 minutes or less.

SO(like the word)-VEEE-LLLLLLL-OOOOO
and
NNAAYYTTHHH for the Naud variant. In this case, you pronounce the TH exactly like normal english, not mixed with a Z sound.

Block powerful distractions such as phone games/apps and video games and rely more on reading or music for entertainment. This will give you a better dopamine response, in general.

Besides this working, void meditation also works to increase will, but this takes longer than a working.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Hail Satan!

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:05 pm

google r/nosurf
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

Russ

Postby Russ » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:14 am

Blitzkreig wrote:
Russ wrote:Hi, I've been so lazy this past four or more weeks I'm not doing all my meditations on my schedule.

Sowilo and Nauthiz runes. Start with Sowilo first and affirm that you are always and permanently motivated and compelled to complete all JOS spiritual activities and meditations. Look up Magenta666 on youtube for the runic vibration pronounciations, although they are not hard. Start with a decent, yet small amount of reps, such as 48 or 64. Only increase it if you know you won't procrastinate on it. It should only take perhaps 20 minutes or less.

and
NNAAYYTTHHH for the Naud variant. In this case, you pronounce the TH exactly like normal english, not mixed with a Z sound.

Block powerful distractions such as phone games/apps and video games and rely more on reading or music for entertainment. This will give you a better dopamine response, in general.

Besides this working, void meditation also works to increase will, but this takes longer than a working.

Hi, Thanks for this i wanna also ask how would i know if I'm already capable of doing rtr. I tried doing it and i felt exhausted but i stopped doing rtr because of the thought that I'm still not capable of doing it and it's not effective because im too new, I'm at 4 months in spiritual satanism
Hail Father Satan!

Russ

Postby Russ » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:47 pm

Blitzkreig wrote:

and

How many days do you recommend vibrating runes?
Hail Father Satan!

Henu the Great

Postby Henu the Great » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:55 pm

Russ wrote:Hi, Thanks for this i wanna also ask how would i know if I'm already capable of doing rtr. I tried doing it and i felt exhausted but i stopped doing rtr because of the thought that I'm still not capable of doing it and it's not effective because im too new, I'm at 4 months in spiritual satanism

You can do rtr just like every other dedicated Satanist.

Considering the energies. You can try to vibrate instead of 9 times per vibration only 3 times. Any multiple of 9 will do, and three repetitions is the minimum. And before you begin doing the ritual you should raise your energies for example with breathing exercises or by doing yoga.

Blitzkreig

Postby Blitzkreig » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:02 am

Russ wrote:How many days do you recommend vibrating runes?

How many days? It is said that 40 is the minimum for it to permanently attach to your soul, although you can go longer to further strengthen it. I would say that this the minimum.

Given that motivation and productivity will influence everything else in your life, I would definitely stretch this out as much as you can. As long as you can continue to perform it every day, you should keep doing it, and this should make you more and more efficient with your time.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Hail Satan!

Russ

Postby Russ » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:21 pm

Blitzkreig wrote:
Russ wrote:How many days do you recommend vibrating runes?

How many days? It is said that 40 is the minimum for it to permanently attach to your soul, although you can go longer to further strengthen it. I would say that this the minimum.

Given that motivation and productivity will influence everything else in your life, I would definitely stretch this out as much as you can. As long as you can continue to perform it every day, you should keep doing it, and this should make you more and more efficient with your time.

Yeah thanks brother, i managed now how to discipline myself
Hail Father Satan!