Spell to eliminate shyness

This group is for 13 - 19 year olds who wish to establish a relationship with Satan. The group is moderated so Christians cannot infest and/or try to push their lies. High Priests and High Priestesses of Satan are online to answer questions and post sermons of interest to teens.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more. For more information, please visit http://www.JoyofSatan.com / http://www.JoyOfSatan.org
Alberto666

Spell to eliminate shyness

Postby Alberto666 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:06 pm

Greetings, does anyone know any spells to eliminate shyness?
I want to eliminate it and I'm already doing things from outside my comfort zone to eliminate, but I want to enhance it with magic.
Thank you for taking your time and helping me.

Henu the Great

Re: Spell to eliminate shyness

Postby Henu the Great » Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:01 pm

Clean your aura, and empower your 3rd (solar) chakra. You can use Sun square or Sun mantra for 40/80/90 days. Sun will be entering Libra soon and then it will not be a good time for Sun magick.

Sun

Morgenröte

Postby Morgenröte » Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:46 pm

Hello,
the truth is there is no spell who is eliminating your shyness immediately. But you can overcome your shyness with magic by doing rune chanting for example the sowilo rune with an good affirmation. Practically you can also get better self esteem by starting doing the smallest of discipline in your life, so you will get result after results and a better the self esteem.

Ghost in the Machine
Location: We are the future gods of our people. Start acting like it.

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:11 am

Alberto666 wrote:Greetings, does anyone know any spells to eliminate shyness?
I want to eliminate it and I'm already doing things from outside my comfort zone to eliminate, but I want to enhance it with magic.

You could try out a Mars square (first image).

Mars rules over courage, bravery and glory over hardships, it may help you along.

sonnenkraft

Postby sonnenkraft » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:37 pm

Ghost in the Machine wrote:

Mars rules over courage, bravery and glory over hardships, it may help you along.

can TIWAZ Rune replace AUM KRAAM KRIM KRAUM SAU BHAUMAYA NAMA

Alberto666

Postby Alberto666 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:53 pm

Hello, thanks for helping me. Wouldn't a square of the sun be better? Or should I use a Mars square anyway? And should I do for earthly or non earthly matters?

luis

Postby luis » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:14 pm

Unfortunately now mars is in retrograde. Not a good time for a Mars square. Alberto666 could just use a rune like Ansuz or a mantra like Munka and then affirm: "In a positive way for me I'm completely free from shyness forever" or something like this, this is just an example affirmation.

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:05 am

Practice talking to people. Get used to it. This is the only way. It ain't bad once you're used to it.
Be Happy  :P 
Blue Lives Matter!

Darksage666

Postby Darksage666 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:01 am

You don’t even need to do a spell for this.

All you need to do is: daily chakra work. The base chakra, the solar plexus chakra and throat chakra mainly help here but working on your chakras in general can bring higher understanding and expanded perception and removes hang ups.
So you should be doing daily chakra work through vibrations. Which would be the opening the chakras meditation on the JoS website and the full chakra meditation.

The ‘how to clean your aura’ meditation on the JoS will also help here and make you feel more confidence.

Being shy can come from a weak/dirty aura and chakras that aren’t functioning properly.

The physical yoga on the JoS will help too.

These things should be practiced daily anyway but you’ll find as you practice meditation and yoga and clean and empower your soul.
You will start gaining a new type of confidence and radiance.

Just be persistent.

Ghost in the Machine

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:52 pm

luis wrote:

Unfortunately now mars is in retrograde. Not a good time for a Mars square. Alberto666 could just use a rune like Ansuz or a mantra like Munka and then affirm: "In a positive way for me I'm completely free from shyness forever" or something like this, this is just an example affirmation.

Thanks for letting me know, I was not aware. Astrology is not my forte, do you know what troubles may be caused in doing a planetary square of one that is in retrograde?

Ghost in the Machine

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:03 pm

sonnenkraft wrote:can TIWAZ Rune replace AUM KRAAM KRIM KRAUM SAU BHAUMAYA NAMA

Alberto666 wrote:Hello, thanks for helping me. Wouldn't a square of the sun be better? Or should I use a Mars square anyway? And should I do for earthly or non earthly matters?

Unbeknownst to me until brother Luis made it aware, Mars is in retrograde. Instead you can utilize the Tiwaz rune along with Nauthiz. Tiwaz is a rune of Mars and utilizes similar energies for courage and strength, Nauthiz is a rune of which's energies can be utilized to overcome and counter fear as it is a rune of fearlessness and the strength of will to outlast and overcome hardships. You can find information on the runes here, numbers #10 and #17 in the list.

As others here have suggested you can combine these runes with a working with affirmations to better direct your desired goal.

You can find all of the audio files of Maxine showing how to pronounce runes in this playlist here.

luis

Postby luis » Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:36 pm

luis wrote:

Thanks for letting me know, I was not aware. Astrology is not my forte, do you know what troubles may be caused in doing a planetary square of one that is in retrograde?

At best it will not work. Maybe it will do the opposite of what you are asking or I don't know but probably not something positive.

Jack

Postby Jack » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:04 am

Btw, I was just reading about this therapy called acceptance and commitment therapy and I think this is good stuff. Give this a read it might help you,

The Mindfulness and Acceptance Workbook for Social Anxiety and Shyness: Using Acceptance and Commitment Therapy to Free Yourself from Fear and Reclaim Your Life
http://libgen.rs/book/index.php?md5=26D ... A704702493
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan

https://youtu.be/dlFA0Zq1k2A (KanaBoom - Silhoutte)
https://lyrics159.blogspot.com/2017/06/ ... ation.html
(((viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506)))Image
Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Andramelech Adar Melek(The Glorious King, The Magnificent King)!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:23 pm

I really think there is no reason for any runes or planets with this, or any other thing like that. Those things might make it work a little better, but they are not a substitute for the real cure.

You need to talk to people. You need to practice talking to people. You will get used to it, and it won't bother you anymore. If you don't get used to talking to people, then you never will be used to it. And you get used to it by doing it.
Be Happy  :P 
Blue Lives Matter!

Jack

Postby Jack » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:23 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:I really think there is no reason for any runes or planets with this, or any other thing like that. Those things might make it work a little better, but they are not a substitute for the real cure.

You need to talk to people. You need to practice talking to people. You will get used to it, and it won't bother you anymore. If you don't get used to talking to people, then you never will be used to it. And you get used to it by doing it.

This is actually true. The energy of the planets/runes don't work if you're actively trying to block their effects by not doing anything.

Spiritual work aimed at acheiving physical deeds need to be coupled with actual physical work in real life.
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan

https://youtu.be/dlFA0Zq1k2A (KanaBoom - Silhoutte)
https://lyrics159.blogspot.com/2017/06/ ... ation.html
(((viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506)))Image
Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Andramelech Adar Melek(The Glorious King, The Magnificent King)!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

Karnonnos

Postby Karnonnos » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:37 pm

Talk to people who have good synastry with you, develop friendships, it should come as a result. Do NOT isolate yourself.

Bear in mind, some people are naturally shy by nature and trying to be a social butterfly beyond what is necessary for these people just isn't worthwhile. If, however, something is blocking you from expressing natural extroversion and confidence (something very common nowadays) that's a different story.