Disapproach to my spiritual side and to Satan

This group is for 13 - 19 year olds who wish to establish a relationship with Satan. The group is moderated so Christians cannot infest and/or try to push their lies. High Priests and High Priestesses of Satan are online to answer questions and post sermons of interest to teens.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more. For more information, please visit http://www.JoyofSatan.com / http://www.JoyOfSatan.org
User avatar
Alberto666
Posts: 16
Location: Brazil

Disapproach to my spiritual side and to Satan

Postby Alberto666 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:20 pm

Greetings, I'll start by warning you that I'm using a translator so some things may seem confusing.
In the last three weeks I have been very disappointed with my spiritual side, Satan and Satanism in general. I have been doing RTR's, meditations and yoga sporadically. I no longer recite al-jilwah. Nor did I thank Satan daily for being with me every day (something I did a lot). Does anybody know what I can do to make up for all this?
NOTE: I've already done the rtr's, the meditations, the yoga and I've started reading al-jilwah again. I want to know something I can do to compensate Satan for my sloppiness.
Thanks for your help

GoldenxChild
Posts: 24

Re: Disapproach to my spiritual side and to Satan

Postby GoldenxChild » Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:14 am

Alberto666 wrote:Greetings, I'll start by warning you that I'm using a translator so some things may seem confusing.
In the last three weeks I have been very disappointed with my spiritual side, Satan and Satanism in general. I have been doing RTR's, meditations and yoga sporadically. I no longer recite al-jilwah. Nor did I thank Satan daily for being with me every day (something I did a lot). Does anybody know what I can do to make up for all this?
NOTE: I've already done the rtr's, the meditations, the yoga and I've started reading al-jilwah again. I want to know something I can do to compensate Satan for my sloppiness.
Thanks for your help


Just advance , put guilt behind you and progress. Self empowerment is the best way to show Father Satan you are loyal. Simple as that :) Hope this helps
Don't speak negatively about yourself , even as a joke. Your body doesn't know the difference. Words are energy and cast spells, that's why it's called spelling. Change the way you speak about yourself and you can change your life. What you're are not changing you're also choosing. - Bruce Lee

User avatar
Shrouded
Posts: 99
Location: Within Darkness

Re: Disapproach to my spiritual side and to Satan

Postby Shrouded » Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:19 pm

Satan does not demand slave worship. If you have read the al-jilwah then you should know of Satans commandments.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... MENTS.html

One of them being

"I ALLOW EVERYONE TO FOLLOW THE DICTATES OF HIS OWN NATURE, BUT HE THAT OPPOSES ME WILL REGRET IT SORELY."

You will not be punished for not reading the al-jilwah everyday or not doing everything "perfectly". People make mistakes and Satan understands this.

You seem to have a lot of enemy programming still within you. My best advice is to take things slow, meditate, work on cleaning, and don't stress yourself out over small stuff. Everyone makes mistakes. As long as you learn from your mistakes and do better then you will be fine.
Within darkness. Within light. Within love. Within Life.
As above. So below. As within. So without.
Without darkness. Without light. Without love. Without life.

User avatar
luis
Posts: 3203

Re: Disapproach to my spiritual side and to Satan

Postby luis » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:42 am

Alberto666 wrote:Greetings, I'll start by warning you that I'm using a translator so some things may seem confusing.
In the last three weeks I have been very disappointed with my spiritual side, Satan and Satanism in general. I have been doing RTR's, meditations and yoga sporadically. I no longer recite al-jilwah. Nor did I thank Satan daily for being with me every day (something I did a lot). Does anybody know what I can do to make up for all this?
NOTE: I've already done the rtr's, the meditations, the yoga and I've started reading al-jilwah again. I want to know something I can do to compensate Satan for my sloppiness.
Thanks for your help

What Satan and the God's want is that you meditate every day and do the Final RTR. They don't need to be worshipped every day or anything like that. Of course this does not mean you can't thank them but not every day or like a christian.

User avatar
Alberto666
Posts: 16
Location: Brazil

Re: Disapproach to my spiritual side and to Satan

Postby Alberto666 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:59 pm

Shrouded wrote:Satan does not demand slave worship. If you have read the al-jilwah then you should know of Satans commandments.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... MENTS.html

One of them being

"I ALLOW EVERYONE TO FOLLOW THE DICTATES OF HIS OWN NATURE, BUT HE THAT OPPOSES ME WILL REGRET IT SORELY."

You will not be punished for not reading the al-jilwah everyday or not doing everything "perfectly". People make mistakes and Satan understands this.

You seem to have a lot of enemy programming still within you. My best advice is to take things slow, meditate, work on cleaning, and don't stress yourself out over small stuff. Everyone makes mistakes. As long as you learn from your mistakes and do better then you will be fine.


Thank you very much, it was a bit enlightening.

User avatar
Alberto666
Posts: 16
Location: Brazil

Re: Disapproach to my spiritual side and to Satan

Postby Alberto666 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:00 pm

GoldenxChild wrote:
Alberto666 wrote:Greetings, I'll start by warning you that I'm using a translator so some things may seem confusing.
In the last three weeks I have been very disappointed with my spiritual side, Satan and Satanism in general. I have been doing RTR's, meditations and yoga sporadically. I no longer recite al-jilwah. Nor did I thank Satan daily for being with me every day (something I did a lot). Does anybody know what I can do to make up for all this?
NOTE: I've already done the rtr's, the meditations, the yoga and I've started reading al-jilwah again. I want to know something I can do to compensate Satan for my sloppiness.
Thanks for your help


Just advance , put guilt behind you and progress. Self empowerment is the best way to show Father Satan you are loyal. Simple as that :) Hope this helps


Ok, thanks for helping me

Cfecit
Posts: 952

Re: Disapproach to my spiritual side and to Satan

Postby Cfecit » Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:56 pm

Alberto666 wrote: [...]


You are italian?
Just want to add one info, that you need also read every Sermon present in the Library. Knowledge and wisdom are one of the fundamental steps in Satanism
Elenco dei Sermoni da Tradurre - v2.0 in lavorazione
Biblioteca di Satana - http://www.itajos.com/BIBLIOTECA/Biblioteca_Di_Satana.htm
Satan's Library [ENG] or various languages - https://www.satanslibrary.org

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 3017

Re: Disapproach to my spiritual side and to Satan

Postby Shael » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:13 pm

Alberto666 wrote:...
There is no need to read it daily nor to thank Satan daily. There are no weird requirements like this and nobody will be angry at you over it. Just make sure you properly meditate and do the RTRs, that's all.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 562
Location: Finland

Re: Disapproach to my spiritual side and to Satan

Postby Henu the Great » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:13 pm

Cfecit wrote:
Alberto666 wrote: [...]


You are italian?
Just want to add one info, that you need also read every Sermon present in the Library. Knowledge and wisdom are one of the fundamental steps in Satanism


It is far more important to meditate and do yoga every day rather than read. I think you speak for yourself here. Nothing wrong in reading, but our minds are different and someone else does not neccessarily appreciate reading as much as you.

Cfecit
Posts: 952

Re: Disapproach to my spiritual side and to Satan

Postby Cfecit » Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:49 pm

Henu the Great wrote:
Cfecit wrote:
Alberto666 wrote: [...]


You are italian?
Just want to add one info, that you need also read every Sermon present in the Library. Knowledge and wisdom are one of the fundamental steps in Satanism


It is far more important to meditate and do yoga every day rather than read. I think you speak for yourself here. Nothing wrong in reading, but our minds are different and someone else does not neccessarily appreciate reading as much as you.


Wtf??? Are you promoting ignorance or what?
Read the whole Library and Site, at least once, is MANDATORY in Satanism. Even in the subjects that you don't care about because they create connections. So it'll be harder for a Trojan horse to break into a mind of a one Satanist, because him already know things. "Our mind is different" is wtf thing, it has nothing to do with this context.
Once you've read everything, it's clear that you won't have to review them every day, but at least once a year, as the HPs do. Of course, if you have a subject you like, you are free to study them daily or several times into when you fell satisfied.
Meditating from a limited background on how it works or other example like it, is the best way to abandon, dear.
Also, limited wisdom and knowledge are not what define us as Satanist. On the contrary, the more knowledge and knowledge makes us free. Oh Vey Goyim, shut up Cfecit, don't tell this, bad goyim! The Goyim must remain illiterate!
Elenco dei Sermoni da Tradurre - v2.0 in lavorazione
Biblioteca di Satana - http://www.itajos.com/BIBLIOTECA/Biblioteca_Di_Satana.htm
Satan's Library [ENG] or various languages - https://www.satanslibrary.org

User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 562
Location: Finland

Re: Disapproach to my spiritual side and to Satan

Postby Henu the Great » Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:26 pm

Cfecit wrote:Wtf??? Are you promoting ignorance or what?
Read the whole Library and Site, at least once, is MANDATORY in Satanism. Even in the subjects that you don't care about because they create connections. So it'll be harder for a Trojan horse to break into a mind of a one Satanist, because him already know things. "Our mind is different" is wtf thing, it has nothing to do with this context.
Once you've read everything, it's clear that you won't have to review them every day, but at least once a year, as the HPs do. Of course, if you have a subject you like, you are free to study them daily or several times into when you fell satisfied.
Meditating from a limited background on how it works or other example like it, is the best way to abandon, dear.
Also, limited wisdom and knowledge are not what define us as Satanist. On the contrary, the more knowledge and knowledge makes us free. Oh Vey Goyim, shut up Cfecit, don't tell this, bad goyim! The Goyim must remain illiterate!


Okay, then.

I was saying that meditation and yoga has more priority than reading. I was not saying that do not read.

Cfecit
Posts: 952

Re: Disapproach to my spiritual side and to Satan

Postby Cfecit » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:54 pm

Henu the Great wrote:
Okay, then.

I was saying that meditation and yoga has more priority than reading. I was not saying that do not read.


I understand what you are saying and I'm generally agree, next time -an advice-remember that writing generalisations can makes misunderstandings, because, at example, who comes new to satanism, meditation and yoga are still priority than reading (i.e. learning-deprogrammation)? So. This is why I wrote my frist reply here to Alberto666 because it seems that he is a typical Satanist that doesn't understand well what is Satanist about, giving to Trojan horse free to disturb the process of thought/analyzing the informations.
Then it's clear that once comes a high "degree" of understanding/comprehension, meditation and yoga have priority, and only in this case your affirmation is correct, generally who are in this step can manage themselves the "to do list", in accordance with their preferences
Elenco dei Sermoni da Tradurre - v2.0 in lavorazione
Biblioteca di Satana - http://www.itajos.com/BIBLIOTECA/Biblioteca_Di_Satana.htm
Satan's Library [ENG] or various languages - https://www.satanslibrary.org

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 3017

Re: Disapproach to my spiritual side and to Satan

Postby Shael » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:18 pm

Cfecit wrote:Oh Vey Goyim, shut up Cfecit, don't tell this, bad goyim! The Goyim must remain illiterate!
Calm down, he was just replying like this because you made it sound a bit extreme, like the guy would have to read it all immediately. Overwhelming people with too big of a thing all at once can cause them to not do anything at all as a result, and Henu basically tried to say to take it easy and go at ones own pace.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests