Questions:

This group is for 13 - 19 year olds who wish to establish a relationship with Satan. The group is moderated so Christians cannot infest and/or try to push their lies. High Priests and High Priestesses of Satan are online to answer questions and post sermons of interest to teens.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more. For more information, please visit http://www.JoyofSatan.com
daniitea

Questions:

Postby daniitea » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:37 am

So recently I "fell out of satanism" Due to my mother telling me she's been getting attacked, scared for her safety, I slowly stopped involving myself with anything Satanist related. But recently I've found I am very drawn to it again, and I want to continue what I was doing. But I must ask, why was my mother apparently getting "attacked" By what she says were demons? And is this safe? Will I be safe? And were those really demons attacking her? Thanks for for reading.

Hoodedcobra666

Re: Questions:

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:27 pm

If your mother is misinformed/schizophrenic/and-or lying to you about supposedly being 'attacked' everytime something goes bad to her, that's not the case. Nobody, let alone the Demons who are busy, would have time to attack a total nobody. This is her own delusions. Demons hardly attack anyone.

This is evidently either the enemy or your mother's overreactive mind and lying.

daniitea

Re: Questions:

Postby daniitea » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:18 am

She doesn't have any mental illness that I am aware of, but I do know that she can overreact very badly to everything. Thank you for your reply !