Problem while dedicating

This group is for 13 - 19 year olds who wish to establish a relationship with Satan. The group is moderated so Christians cannot infest and/or try to push their lies. High Priests and High Priestesses of Satan are online to answer questions and post sermons of interest to teens.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more. For more information, please visit http://www.JoyofSatan.com
Sero

Problem while dedicating

Postby Sero » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:12 pm

So I was home alone with my brother sleeping in his room, it was 8AM, I decided I'd dedicate because I've been waiting for the right time where I'd be comfortable. I dedicate, write my name in blood, burn half the paper to where almost all text is gone (I think) then I hear steps outside my door, I immediately put everything aside and doing that, my connection with Satan wasn't through. I didn't feel Satan's presence because of the footsteps I heard outside my room which were only psychological and nothing really happened, then I realized I made a mess and I cleaned everything and out of stress, I put the half burned dedication note into the toilet and flushed it (I know you're not supposed to do that but I was stressed)

Anyway, to get to the point: I dedicated but immediately got up which led to me not feeling Satan's energy.

I can't do the ritual anymore physically or at least not now... what do I do? Am I a dedicated Satanist now?

Ol argedco luciftias

Re: Problem while dedicating

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:13 am

Yes you are. Lay down and relax. You will hear him and feel the energy when you are calm enough depending on how open your senses already are. He knows your motives and that you meant to do your best and that is what matters. Read this https://web.archive.org/web/20160507051 ... _Satan.pdf
Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! :mrgreen:

More resources I added to it: :D https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:43 am

Please read the page about the dedication. If had read it thoroughly, you wouldn't have needed to open this topic and you would've saved yourself the worry and anxiety.

Sero

Postby Sero » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:01 pm

Stormblood wrote:Please read the page about the dedication. If had read it thoroughly, you wouldn't have needed to open this topic and you would've saved yourself the worry and anxiety.

I did, but I know for a fact I did not perform the dedication properly because I was supposed to stay and wait for Satan to appear, while all I did was just do it and put everything aside.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:15 am

Don't worry. Satan doesn't appear unless you have your spiritual sight already functioning, which is not the case for most people. You might have felt his presence, though. Getting to see and hear demons takes dedication. You have to work on your chakras and your soul. It takes time and doesn't come right away. The time needed is individual.

Sero

Postby Sero » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:21 am

Stormblood wrote:Don't worry. Satan doesn't appear unless you have your spiritual sight already functioning, which is not the case for most people. You might have felt his presence, though. Getting to see and hear demons takes dedication. You have to work on your chakras and your soul. It takes time and doesn't come right away. The time needed is individual.

Yeah sorry meant to see feel*, I did feel some energy but it wasn't strong as I haven't stayed I guess so I couldn't feel it all as intense and stuff. But anyway, I didn't burn all of the paper, though I burned about %90 of the text on it and flushed the rest, would that be OK as well? If so, I'll just take it as I'm dedicated and I'm sure Satan would understand that I tried my best.

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:36 pm

He is fully aware of every interaction between every force in existence. He knows everything about your situation, why you've done everything that you've done and that it wasn't your fault. There is no need to repeat it because you definitely were successful. This is the best decision you have ever made!
Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! :mrgreen:

More resources I added to it: :D https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:43 pm

Of course, it's alright. The dedication is valid as long as you meant every word of it. What's important in Satanism is willpower and knowledge. All the rest is just a prop. Like the other user said, relax. I'm sorry for being harsh in the beginning. I'm used to dealing with older people, outside the teen range.

Mezu

Postby Mezu » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:12 pm

Intent is key...what is, is to be. Do not debate with yourself over what is an inane worry, you only work against your intent. That way leads to madness...so with that in mind, move forward and don't look back. That is All.

Azuzora

Postby Azuzora » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:00 am

A similar situation happened to myself...
As I was burning the dedication paper one of my parents (both are strong christians) yelled down because she smelled smoke (there was no smoke, just smell) .
I had to throw the half burned paper in the trash bin and I was going to retrieve it later... but I had spilled wax on the paper and it dripped into the bag.
My parents thought that it could start a fire (which I protested was idiotic) so they took it outside and threw snow into it.
I never did explain what I was doing, but as they didn't find out, I was safe.
I was heartbroken and felt sorrow though, thinking the ritual was not a success.
I then read an article saying the dedication ritual either way was accepted (which made me feel better).

I noticed that any re-occurring nightmares I had as a child had never bothered me again. I took this as proof of protection in the way that I could enjoy dreams without fear. Overtime I developed to this day a resistance to most if any fear in a dream and fight it if I must.

As I recall, I may have folded the paper but started the burning at the point where I signed it.
Currently living under a strict christian roof being forced to attend weekly mass and participate by playing the music... moving out after Highschool to get away from this and start a new life... and undo the damage that has been done onto me.