Opening chakras

This group is for 13 - 19 year olds who wish to establish a relationship with Satan. The group is moderated so Christians cannot infest and/or try to push their lies. High Priests and High Priestesses of Satan are online to answer questions and post sermons of interest to teens.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more. For more information, please visit http://www.JoyofSatan.com / http://www.JoyOfSatan.org
Low Priest
Posts: 20

Opening chakras

Postby Low Priest » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:04 pm

Should I be opening my chakras if I can't do void?

Shael
Posts: 1606

Re: Opening chakras

Postby Shael » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:30 am

Anyone can do void. It requires no specific posture, breathing, or sounds to do, so you can do it anytime. If you mean that you can't control your thoughts, then this is merely a matter of practice and persistence. Void Meditation is required as a fundamental skill for all types of magick, so you must learn and master it if you want to get any visible amount of power.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!


Hail Satan Forever!

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 825

Re: Opening chakras

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:41 pm

Low Priest wrote:Should I be opening my chakras if I can't do void?


No. The thoughts will only increase. Void and blast your aura clean.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

User avatar
RoseWolf
Posts: 86

Re: Opening chakras

Postby RoseWolf » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:21 pm

I would suggest you do practice void meditation first and train your mind. Find what works for you. I prefer practicing been present such as using my senses throughout the things i do. Helps me to focus and bring my mind back and be present. It does train your mind.

As stated in joyofsatan.org in Opening of the chakras :

"Void meditation is highly recommended in order to control the thoughts and mind that will be stimulated by the opening of the chakras"

Is there a reason why you say you cant do Void meditation?

Low Priest
Posts: 20

Re: Opening chakras

Postby Low Priest » Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:41 pm

RoseWolf wrote:I would suggest you do practice void meditation first and train your mind. Find what works for you. I prefer practicing been present such as using my senses throughout the things i do. Helps me to focus and bring my mind back and be present. It does train your mind.

As stated in joyofsatan.org in Opening of the chakras :

"Void meditation is highly recommended in order to control the thoughts and mind that will be stimulated by the opening of the chakras"

Is there a reason why you say you cant do Void meditation?

I recently got a job and I can't stop thinking/talking in in my head but even with all the chatter I still get my job done. I say a bunch of things that I don't mean or care much about, also they can be quite self sabotaging (like calling myself a pedofile,saying nigger,and all kinda of trash talk to others around me)
And even if I am quiet, people tell me to turn off my mind....idk what they mean because I was already quiet and now they've just stirred up my mind.
At this point I just live with it and the shame I bring myself, I'm not even embarrassed anymore and have come to a conclusion that this is me. A very negative and terrible person at soul.

Low Priest
Posts: 20

Re: Opening chakras

Postby Low Priest » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:46 am

Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Low Priest wrote:Should I be opening my chakras if I can't do void?


No. The thoughts will only increase. Void and blast your aura clean.


How can I use water to clean my aura??? Like when I'm in the shower??

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 2562
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Opening chakras

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:56 am

Low Priest wrote: I say a bunch of things that I don't mean or care much about, also they can be quite self sabotaging (like calling myself a pedofile,saying nigger,and all kinda of trash talk to others around me)

Why do you say those things? I think you shouldn't say things like that. Develop just a little bit of self control, you don't need much.
Low Priest wrote:And even if I am quiet, people tell me to turn off my mind....idk what they mean because I was already quiet and now they've just stirred up my mind.

Do they actually speak to you and tell you, speaking through their mouth, that you should make your mind quiet? Or do you just get some kind of feeling or idea that they would say that to you, like telepathically? Because there was someone here before who was convinced that everyone around her could hear her thoughts and would telepathically yell at her to stop thinking so loud. But the truth is nobody could ever hear any of her thoughts. She was just imagining it all because she was so paranoid from smoking a lot of weed that it made her crazy.

Aquarius
Posts: 3394

Re: Opening chakras

Postby Aquarius » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:16 pm

Low Priest wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Low Priest wrote:Should I be opening my chakras if I can't do void?


No. The thoughts will only increase. Void and blast your aura clean.


How can I use water to clean my aura??? Like when I'm in the shower??

He didn’t mean with water, it’s just a way of saying, like clean it very effectively.
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

User avatar
Ara666
Posts: 40

Re: Opening chakras

Postby Ara666 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:20 pm

Low Priest wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Low Priest wrote:Should I be opening my chakras if I can't do void?


No. The thoughts will only increase. Void and blast your aura clean.


How can I use water to clean my aura??? Like when I'm in the shower??


Why do you assume you have to use water in order to clean your aura??? :lol:

Cleaning your aura means this: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html

Have you read the JoS website at all?
"I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means."

"There is no place in the universe that knows not my presence."

"Three things are against me and I hate three things."

The Black Book of Satan.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests