I have to move on

This is the official Joy of Satan Newsletter, outgoing messages from the Ministry only. Sermons, updates and other important messages from the Joy of Satan Ministry are posted here for people who do not want to read through thousands of messages in the main Joy of Satan e-groups.

*ALL announcements/sermons/posts of the Ministry, are after their time passes, are moved here. All important posts and announcements can be found on this group.

Administrative High Priestess Maxine Dietrich (Founder of the Joy of Satan Ministries)
High Priest Jake Carlson
High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
High Priest Don Danko (Mageson666)
High Priest Micama Gmicalzoma
High Priestess Zildar Raasi
High Priestess Myla Limlal

http://www.JoyOfSatan.org
darkpath
Posts: 56

I have to move on

Postby darkpath » Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:59 pm

I don't want to bother you because I know you have a lot of things to do, I just want to know that I hope Satan and the Gods see me!

There was a part of the Satanic Revelation where you wrote that we would search for ourselves and find the answers!

I searched for answers regardless of anything, even JOS, and experienced more than anything that what you write is all true! I did a lot of research on a lot of topics and after a while the picture came together better! The first thing that more than ever confirmed to me that this is the right path is what HP Mageson described about Mars (which I commented on below). I guessed it, but I wanted to know that the Cydonia region was really true and that there was a cosmic war.
I wanted to know because for me it was the ultimate proof that religions are false and that our "official" history is a lie!
It is very difficult to hold this in front of everyone in my environment because I wake up and see around me the rot caused by the enemy!

How much free will is worth in this world:
-I stood up for me because they wanted to suppress me and told my opinion at my workplace they fired me!
- Who I loved was a woman who looked down on me and betrayed me, only the money interested her.
-I have my money set aside, but it doesn't make me happy!
I could go on and on, but I'm so disappointed!

And really, right now, everything in the world is fake: degenerate art, junk music, infinite materialism, fake love (I see a lot of interest in relationships), people in factories slaves without rights, etc. just a few things and lots more .....

I know I have to move on and continue the fight and the RTR.
Thank you very much HP Hooded Cobra 666!

Bigot Boy
Posts: 125
Location: USA

Re: I have to move on

Postby Bigot Boy » Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:50 am

darkpath wrote:It is very difficult to hold this in front of everyone in my environment because I wake up and see around me the rot caused by the enemy!

Not sure if this is what you meant, but you shouldn't go around trying to tell these truths to people face to face, especially that you're a Satanist, etc. Much safer to spread the info anonymously online.

Also glad to hear you are on the path of truth, keep fighting brother - things will get better in time!

darkpath
Posts: 56

Re: I have to move on

Postby darkpath » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:02 am

Bigot Boy wrote:
darkpath wrote:It is very difficult to hold this in front of everyone in my environment because I wake up and see around me the rot caused by the enemy!

Not sure if this is what you meant, but you shouldn't go around trying to tell these truths to people face to face, especially that you're a Satanist, etc. Much safer to spread the info anonymously online.

Also glad to hear you are on the path of truth, keep fighting brother - things will get better in time!


Thank you for your advice!
Yes, I thought so.
What experiences did you have anyway, and how did you realize this was the way of eternal truth?

Bigot Boy
Posts: 125
Location: USA

Re: I have to move on

Postby Bigot Boy » Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:23 am

darkpath wrote:
Bigot Boy wrote:
darkpath wrote:It is very difficult to hold this in front of everyone in my environment because I wake up and see around me the rot caused by the enemy!

Not sure if this is what you meant, but you shouldn't go around trying to tell these truths to people face to face, especially that you're a Satanist, etc. Much safer to spread the info anonymously online.

Also glad to hear you are on the path of truth, keep fighting brother - things will get better in time!


Thank you for your advice!
Yes, I thought so.
What experiences did you have anyway, and how did you realize this was the way of eternal truth?

I've been in the Joy of Satan for over 5 years now, and in that time I've had countless experiences that have proven this is the true path. When I first found the JoS I was already using ouija boards and things, so I believed in the paranormal already. But when I started practicing power meditation, and seeing and feeling my hand chakras just like it was written on the Joy of Satan website, I became 100% devoted and dedicated. :D That's how it all started for me anyway.

darkpath
Posts: 56

Re: I have to move on

Postby darkpath » Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:17 am

Bigot Boy wrote:
darkpath wrote:
Bigot Boy wrote:Not sure if this is what you meant, but you shouldn't go around trying to tell these truths to people face to face, especially that you're a Satanist, etc. Much safer to spread the info anonymously online.

Also glad to hear you are on the path of truth, keep fighting brother - things will get better in time!


Thank you for your advice!
Yes, I thought so.
What experiences did you have anyway, and how did you realize this was the way of eternal truth?

I've been in the Joy of Satan for over 5 years now, and in that time I've had countless experiences that have proven this is the true path. When I first found the JoS I was already using ouija boards and things, so I believed in the paranormal already. But when I started practicing power meditation, and seeing and feeling my hand chakras just like it was written on the Joy of Satan website, I became 100% devoted and dedicated. :D That's how it all started for me anyway.


Do I know what I hate most in the current world?
It only matters how much money you have (infinite materialism by the enemy) and where you are on the "social ladder"!
But I know very well because I have experienced more than anything that heart and soul matter the most!
I want to live with true love, relationships, art, music, culture, and everything worth living for.
The enemy and their false world must perish!

darkpath
Posts: 56

Re: I have to move on

Postby darkpath » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:44 am

Image
I remember one of HP's old writings.
I totally experienced the things you described in it.
I want this current false world to die with the enemy!

"Hate, hate and more hate. Fake love, more fake love and then fake and slaver type of 'love'. Nothing else. Brother against brother, mother against father, god against man, all against all, reality of pure suffering. Hatred for what is best, hatred for what is worst, hatred for what is equal, hatred for life and nature, hatred for one's existence, love for torturers and liars, misplaced respect, fear and terror now and forever. always wrong, always worthless, always seeking some divine shit to kiss in order to feel good for just one moment.How pathetic.You just see the jew speaking through this text.Fear of relating, fear of loving, suspicions, murder , mistrust, insanity, paranoia, psychosis, whatever. This is all about the jew that they are actively manifesting as a reality because people are stupid enough to self-create this crap which they are taught is the "way of life" ". A total level of existential misery and affliction."


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot] and 2 guests