Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Older works

Kamil

Since this forum has been opened for artists I decided to reupload some of my older artworks. I created them around 7 years ago when I was on first year of art university so they can feel a bit cheesy but still I hope you will enjoy them.

n7Tx1Vw.png

x6yjqay.png

N1QG8gh.png

ypEas4i.png

uimlFVf.png

62LaD41.png

I still have the sigils I made for Maxine as vector files, so if anyone would need them let me know.

Wow. They look very good. So are you willing to continue making these?

Lightning-Wings said:
This is so awesome!!!

You're very talented!! I hope you make more in the future!! :)

Thanks a lot, I work as an artist on daily basis so I rarely have enough creative energy left to work on new things however, recently I did some painting of a sigil of Satan. The sigil itself is covered by a fog which slowly fades away revealing the truth that was always there.

2dmOLfi.jpg

iNOA2tD.jpg

Dont mind the bottle :lol:

Kamil said:
Lightning-Wings said:
This is so awesome!!!

You're very talented!! I hope you make more in the future!! :)

Thanks a lot, I work as an artist on daily basis so I rarely have enough creative energy left to work on new things however, recently I did some painting of a sigil of Satan. The sigil itself is covered by a fog which slowly fades away revealing the truth that was always there.

2dmOLfi.jpg

iNOA2tD.jpg

Dont mind the bottle :lol:

Oh? That's awesome!!

And that's an awesome painting!! I love the message this portrays!! :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back