Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

[VIDEO] The Origins of Satanism - HPS Maxine Dietrich

xlnt

C'mon forum :)
This was my longest video. Don't let it be the last now. Bump!

Thank you for your efforts. I have come across these a number of times and I really think you deserve more credit. As we expand our efforts to spread our message, videos like this can be a great and more digestible tool than just mp3s alone. The visual aid adds intrigue while the musical vibe renders it digestive and poetic. I wish I had more places to share links. Keep it up, your work means more than you realize. Hail Satan.

coffee said:
Thank you for your efforts. I have come across these a number of times and I really think you deserve more credit. As we expand our efforts to spread our message, videos like this can be a great and more digestible tool than just mp3s alone. The visual aid adds intrigue while the musical vibe renders it digestive and poetic. I wish I had more places to share links. Keep it up, your work means more than you realize. Hail Satan.

Thanks! :)

xlnt said:
All my other videos can be found on: https://odysee.com/@xlnt666:7
Greetings. I am watching some of your videos (I have watched 7 so far) and I love how they are short, to the point, and effective. They are a great way to introduce people to the JoS and they follow logical patterns and explanations. I will make sure to spread the links via social media (anonymously, not with my real-life accounts obviously) and by making posters with a catch-phrase and a QR code, posting them in public places. Keep up the work and Hail Satan and all Gods of Hell!

Hellenic SS said:
xlnt said:
All my other videos can be found on: https://odysee.com/@xlnt666:7
Greetings. I am watching some of your videos (I have watched 7 so far) and I love how they are short, to the point, and effective. They are a great way to introduce people to the JoS and they follow logical patterns and explanations. I will make sure to spread the links via social media (anonymously, not with my real-life accounts obviously) and by making posters with a catch-phrase and a QR code, posting them in public places. Keep up the work and Hail Satan and all Gods of Hell!

Thank you, very appreciated. And yes, feel free to spread these all over the place :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back