Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

[VIDEO] Communism - HPS Maxine Dietrich

xlnt said:
I don't understand what your post has to do with art.

This is just a sermon with background music.

I appreciate your work and encourage you to continue, but I want you to understand that you are producing material for online activism and not art.

It is immature to think that whatever one produces, regardless of the effort employed, is art.

I say this because I want to instill a mindset that we aim for higher artistic standards.

The artistic process is something much deeper and spiritual, requiring sensitivity, knowledge and more.

To produce art can take entire months of work, for others even years.

A good example here is JoS's anthem project, this is how any artistic work should be approached.

And know that even if you have produced something with the utmost effort, it can be discarded.

I remember in school I had to draw the design for a sculpture, I had put a lot of effort and was convinced it was okay, I almost became attached to my idea and design.

The professor tore up the paper and told me that I had misdirected the creative process.

This in some ways can be a brutal aspect of art.

The art product has to be something close to perfection.

So don't underestimate this subforum and post activism videos on the activism forum or the main one.

This subforum should be for the best of the best (for finished products), or it can be used to post ideas or drafts for help in art direction.

When important artists, art show managers, or other experts in the field come through this forum, they should be impressed and not have to laugh; JoS cannot be a joke.

It is important to take this forum with assumptive seriousness.

This is not only about you, but mainly about my idea.

By aiming for perfection and higher standards we give great honor to the Gods.

Vira_ said:
xlnt said:

Ok sorry to read you are blind.

Vira_ said:
When important artists, art show managers, or other experts in the field come through this forum, they should be impressed and not have to laugh; JoS cannot be a joke.

Then don't write stuff people laugh at :D

You keep ranting bullshit, while I keep doing work for the Gods.
I suggest you stop this ranting though. You wouldn't want to upset them.

Vira_ said:
xlnt said:
I don't understand what your post has to do with art.

I appreciate your work and encourage you to continue, but I want you to understand that you are producing material for online activism and not art.

It is immature to think that whatever one produces, regardless of the effort employed, is art.

I say this because I want to instill a mindset that we aim for higher artistic standards.

The artistic process is something much deeper and spiritual, requiring sensitivity, knowledge and more.

To produce art can take entire months of work, for others even years.

A good example here is JoS's anthem project, this is how any artistic work should be approached.

And know that even if you have produced something with the utmost effort, it can be discarded.

I remember in school I had to draw the design for a sculpture, I had put a lot of effort and was convinced it was okay, I almost became attached to my idea and design.

The professor tore up the paper and told me that I had misdirected the creative process.

This in some ways can be a brutal aspect of art.

The art product has to be something close to perfection.

So don't underestimate this subforum and post activism videos on the activism forum or the main one.

This subforum should be for the best of the best (for finished products), or it can be used to post ideas or drafts for help in art direction.

It is important to take this forum with assumptive seriousness.

This is not only about you, but mainly about my idea.

By aiming for perfection and higher standards we give great honor to the Gods.

Why you always try to put others under yourself by bringing up standards which is of completely of different dimension. This is peace of art, not everyone can put together things which fits so nicely like it should, and in the result it’s nice to see it.

In life everything is peace of art, look at the anything in existence how many stuff of microcosm and macrocosm came together to form anything which is phenomenaly beautiful, and brings joy to the eyes? Art should bring joy to eyes, and videos created by our brother serves this perfectly.

xlnt said:
So we take archive images, download "epic music" or something like that from YT, add the mp3 file of a sermon, and bam-I made a work of art!

I will not anger the gods by telling you that you are not producing art, and that you should take the word "art" seriously.

The fact that you are apparently convinced that your work is art is as laughable as it is arrogant.

TerKorian666 said:
Because it is through hard work that we grow and become great in every field.

Not everything is art, we can't do everything and then justify ourselves with "muh, everything is art!"

Before long, such a video will be produced in seconds, simply asking an AI what you want it to do.

When one then realizes that not everything is art, one may be disappointed in the time wasted feeling like an artist.

To understand part of this, try to think about what differentiates a person from an AI on an artistic level.

Vira_ said:
xlnt said:
So we take archive images, download "epic music" or something like that from YT, add the mp3 file of a sermon, and bam-I made a work of art!

I will not anger the gods by telling you that you are not producing art, and that you should take the word "art" seriously.

The fact that you are apparently convinced that your work is art is as laughable as it is arrogant.

Yea keep telling yourself that.
It's not like it's "bam" in a few seconds, no. Hours of work behind this.
So this is the thanks I get from you trying to spread the Truth, and give more life to the sermons of HPS Maxine.
Good thing others here are more grateful, and sane in their heads.

Don't even know why I'm answering this as it's not even worthy of a reply. You are making a fool of yourself here.

Vira_ said:
TerKorian666 said:
Because it is through hard work that we grow and become great in every field.

Not everything is art, we can't do everything and then justify ourselves with "muh, everything is art!"

Before long, such a video will be produced in seconds, simply asking an AI what you want it to do.

When one then realizes that not everything is art, one may be disappointed in the time wasted feeling like an artist.

To understand part of this, try to think about what differentiates a person from an AI on an artistic level.

I am speaking about things which brings joy to our perception, these kind of things we call art isn’t it? Isn’t beautiful is art? Way how in this video information is given to observers is beautiful.
What I say is there isn’t art only in gigantic peace of workings, art can be various kind of size and format. If we have big project of art going on, it doesn’t mean all smaller peaces are not in the category of art.
This is a whole different dimension with different tools and different material, but outcome is what brings us joy also, let it be JoS anthems, or we have here sweeter way of giving out knowledge.
Big works and small ones is not comparable as all types has it’s own category, but both lets us to enjoy of the result.
For one peace of art can not be art, for other can be, we are all different, way one sees art is not way how everyone should see it, this is what SS is about, it’s about diversity, not about one perception to everyone, this would make people all the same.

xlnt said:
Vira_ said:
xlnt said:

So this is the thanks I get from you trying to spread the Truth, and give more life to the sermons of HPS Maxine.

Don't even know why I'm answering this as it's not even worthy of a reply. You are making a fool of yourself here.

I don’t know it’s plannets or what xdd, but everytime I come across with Vira always I encounter opposition and attempts to try to nullify my words to zero.. what is this, opposition no matter what, manipulation by the enemy may be here, no emphaty, no trying to understand, no sensibility to other opinions, only harsh pushing of one “immovable” opinion like an axe. I’m starting also to think is it worth to answer to such kind of attitude.

Vira_ said:
xlnt said:
You have not understood anything, I told you that the work is fine, but that it is not art and it is not considered as art, as such post your work in the appropriate forum.

While this may not be the sort of creation you attribute to art, and I agree this is not what traditionally would be considered art, it is appropriate to post this here.

The JoS art forum is a place for creative expression. This definitely meets the criteria.

Even if you disagree, take my word for it.

I am more disappointed by the AI image thread, which looks like an eyesore on the Art forum and goes against the creative principle the forum is designated for.

Vira_ said:
xlnt said:
You have not understood anything, I told you that the work is fine

For sure. This is how you tell someone the work is fine:

I consider my videos posted here as artistic in the sense that they are artisticly crafted; thus artistic videos.
With music and imagery accompanying the words of HPS Maxine.
And by the way, this is not some "epic music": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jkci5U5TV7A

You do not own the definition of what is art or not, and you seem to argue as if the only allowed content in this sub-forum should be paintings and sculptures. It's not.

Our forum here is for those who create in Art, Music and Aesthetic content for the Gods.

Yet, instead of creating something artistic, you create a post named "Something about "modern art".
I think my video posts fits more into this sub-forum than that post you created; which is only a text about art. :roll:

VoiceofEnki said:
Vira_ said:
xlnt said:
You have not understood anything, I told you that the work is fine, but that it is not art and it is not considered as art, as such post your work in the appropriate forum.

While this may not be the sort of creation you attribute to art, and I agree this is not what traditionally would be considered art, it is appropriate to post this here.

The JoS art forum is a place for creative expression. This definitely meets the criteria.

Even if you disagree, take my word for it.

I am more disappointed by the AI image thread, which looks like an eyesore on the Art forum and goes against the creative principle the forum is designated for.

Thanks for your support here.

I do however disagree that the AI image thread is an eyesore.
Even if I prefer artwork created by real humans, I still think AI art can be inspirational and fun.
So the initiative to create that thread was a good one.

I seem to be quite alone in thinking that though; being the only one keeping it alive nowadays,
with contributions such as Anthony Fauci as a Goblin and so on :D

TerKorian666 said:
xlnt said:
Vira_ said:

I don’t know it’s plannets or what xdd, but everytime I come across with Vira always I encounter opposition and attempts to try to nullify my words to zero.. what is this, opposition no matter what, manipulation by the enemy may be here, no emphaty, no trying to understand, no sensibility to other opinions, only harsh pushing of one “immovable” opinion like an axe. I’m starting also to think is it worth to answer to such kind of attitude.

I don't know what planet he's from either.
Yep. Better keep myself from answering more of that bullcrap. Or posting memes. Things could go south.

xlnt said:

Even if I prefer artwork created by real humans, I still think AI art can be inspirational and fun.

I seem to be quite alone in thinking that though; being the only one keeping it alive nowadays,

AI art can certainly be inspirational and fun, but it is not artistic. It is empty, not a creation, and there is no creative principle behind it.

This forum is for those who create. Your video's are a great example of that, they are creations you made to honor the JoS and the Gods, and this is a good thing to do.

AI generated images aren't creations in that sense. It doesn't fit the forum in my opinion, however that is only my personal opinion, and I am biased against it.

Since the AI art thread was approved, it does show that it can be placed here, and it is appropriate for the times to have a place for that stuff.

Personally though, rather than just generating images with the AI, the better way to utilize that technology is as a supportive aid to generate a template, or an idea, and then expand upon it, remove the flaws, bring in it your creative principle or even put your own spin on it.

Then to post it later.

In that sense, AI generated images can bring infinite inspiration, and can even assist artists in their creative pursuit, being a tool to assist the artist.

Just generating images and then posting them, the only creative thing in it is the prompt you come up with and give to the program.

This is fun, but not artistic or creative. Thus in my opinion it is an eyesore on the JoS art forum, but I see it can have its place.

The other use for image generation is to allow people to express things which they cannot express themselves. However, one must not get lost in this, or purely leave this tool to do the work, but rather, use this to learn on how to express the ideas you come up with yourself through the assistance of this tool.

I think there is great potential in hand adjusted AI art.

Come up with an idea, let the AI generate a few dozen images based on that idea, pick elements from those images that strike you, then go to work to create an image based on the inspirations you gained, and also based on your own inspirations.

It can help you think outside the box, because it spontaneously generated things which a human doesn't think of due to the fact there is no thought behind it, but purely generation, composition and restructuring of something based on the collective information of billions of data points.

In that sense, it is indeed a great tool with a lot of potential.

TerKorian666 said:
Empathy only leads me to share the pain and negativity of others, as if I were a great friend, while firmly despairing of their problems and not pitying them.

The reason we have come so far as a species is the consequence of multiple errors in mentality.

Perhaps placing too much importance on what others say has led us to the problems, and considering opinions "random" misleads and corrupts me, as it has probably corrupted the world.

Most people give their opinion even if they know nothing about the subject.
So I think it is right for them to keep quiet and learn from someone more knowledgeable.

The democratic idea of considering everyone's opinion I find disgusting.

So in order not to be deviant and not to be corrupt, you have to follow certain laws to the letter and be immovable from your position.

So for me to feel empathy toward outsiders or people who are not really evolved is just a sign of weakness.

Weakness makes a person a worthless being, a worthless being is not worthy of existence.

I also apply this to myself for consistency, and I don't want to make excuses.

If I cannot become a completely strong being (thus surrendering), then I am not worthy of existing and therefore I must die, without too much sentimentality.

One must arrive at perfection, otherwise one's existence will just be a useless pile of shit.

On the other hand, I hate with my heart the happiness of others, just the thought that the happy people are them and not me makes my blood boil.

I just want to take these people (not all, but some categories in particular), and deprive them of everything, ruin them, make them realize how worthless beings they are, and then erase them.

I want my period where I am the one who abuses anyone as I please, and no longer just be a victim like so many others.

The worst part is that I have no tools to vent anger completely, and so in some ways I can take pleasure in other people's pain and ruining them.

I want compensation for the pain I have suffered, either with gold or with blood.

And another reason I am so cold is because it makes me unique in any direction I go.

Otherwise if I'm not unique I'm just a replaceable piece of shit.

I think that's it for now.

Vira_ said:
xlnt said:

You need to calm the fuck down. You are not some Davinci art connoisseur and you don't decide in anyway what the Gods deem worthy as artistic expression.

As it has been stated this forum is for all and any creative and artistic creations. If you want to give constructive advice then give on the content itself.

Give him advice with something that can increase his creation's quality. Examples for advice like this is using higher quality sounds, images, making him aware of something that bothered you, etc.

Art also has to do with the creator's intentions first and foremost. If he put hard work and creativity into trying to create something beautiful (with his current skills and perceptions) then that IS art.

I've always seen HP HC's high quality documentaries as art. They were very beautiful.

Another thing to not is your attitude. "The fact that you are apparently convinced that your work is art is as laughable as it is arrogant."
This is not an attitude fit for anyone who thinks he is so great and is not a viable way for communication.

VoiceofEnki said:
xlnt said:

AI art can certainly be inspirational and fun, but it is not artistic. It is empty, not a creation, and there is no creative principle behind it.

This forum is for those who create. Your video's are a great example of that, they are creations you made to honor the JoS and the Gods, and this is a good thing to do.

AI generated images aren't creations in that sense. It doesn't fit the forum in my opinion, however that is only my personal opinion, and I am biased against it.

Since the AI art thread was approved, it does show that it can be placed here, and it is appropriate for the times to have a place for that stuff.

Personally though, rather than just generating images with the AI, the better way to utilize that technology is as a supportive aid to generate a template, or an idea, and then expand upon it, remove the flaws, bring in it your creative principle or even put your own spin on it.

Then to post it later.

In that sense, AI generated images can bring infinite inspiration, and can even assist artists in their creative pursuit, being a tool to assist the artist.

Just generating images and then posting them, the only creative thing in it is the prompt you come up with and give to the program.

This is fun, but not artistic or creative. Thus in my opinion it is an eyesore on the JoS art forum, but I see it can have its place.

The other use for image generation is to allow people to express things which they cannot express themselves. However, one must not get lost in this, or purely leave this tool to do the work, but rather, use this to learn on how to express the ideas you come up with yourself through the assistance of this tool.

I think there is great potential in hand adjusted AI art.

Come up with an idea, let the AI generate a few dozen images based on that idea, pick elements from those images that strike you, then go to work to create an image based on the inspirations you gained, and also based on your own inspirations.

It can help you think outside the box, because it spontaneously generated things which a human doesn't think of due to the fact there is no thought behind it, but purely generation, composition and restructuring of something based on the collective information of billions of data points.

In that sense, it is indeed a great tool with a lot of potential.

Well, empty or not; still funny as fuck.

goblins.png

Motivation for RTR right there.

Vira_ said:
TerKorian666 said:
Empathy only leads me to share the pain and negativity of others, as if I were a great friend, while firmly despairing of their problems and not pitying them.

The reason we have come so far as a species is the consequence of multiple errors in mentality.

Perhaps placing too much importance on what others say has led us to the problems, and considering opinions "random" misleads and corrupts me, as it has probably corrupted the world.

So I think it is right for them to keep quiet and learn from someone more knowledgeable.

So in order not to be deviant and not to be corrupt, you have to follow certain laws to the letter and be immovable from your position.

So for me to feel empathy toward outsiders or people who are not really evolved is just a sign of weakness.

Weakness makes a person a worthless being, a worthless being is not worthy of existence.

If I cannot become a completely strong being (thus surrendering), then I am not worthy of existing and therefore I must die, without too much sentimentality.

One must arrive at perfection, otherwise one's existence will just be a useless pile of shit.

On the other hand, I hate with my heart the happiness of others, just the thought that the happy people are them and not me makes my blood boil.

I just want to take these people (not all, but some categories in particular), and deprive them of everything, ruin them, make them realize how worthless beings they are, and then erase them.

I want my period where I am the one who abuses anyone as I please, and no longer just be a victim like so many others.

The worst part is that I have no tools to vent anger completely, and so in some ways I can take pleasure in other people's pain and ruining them.

I want compensation for the pain I have suffered, either with gold or with blood.

And another reason I am so cold is because it makes me unique in any direction I go.

If you have empathy it doesn’t mean you have to use it all the time and everywhere, it has it’s place as everything else, if don’t know how to use it, it is sign to learn, otherwise how one can reach Godhood without it?

Being cold makes you feel unique it looks you have made comfort zone out of coldness, as this is much easier to do everything and even to think, it almost don’t demands to think at all, and in result we have nihilism, and like this there is only one way go to - destroy happiness of others, by thinking you will be happy like this.

This is what enemy is trying to create out of individuals. It looks you have gave up your fight for humanity, and surrendered into this type of mentality. You revealed your weakness and it looks like it is not so much different than of enemy. Enemy also tries to destroy what is happy, hates same thing like you.

Happy beings are not worthless, if their happiness is real, only real beings can have real happiness, and real happiness is what grants one ability to make more precise decisions in one’s life accompanied by right use of emphaty. If one is happy, emphaty is used right where it is needed and understanding is not so painful anymore.

Why you choose to destroy people of our own? If you are choosing so firmly to be like this, to take out happiness of people, destroy, ruin. Go ahead, and see where your character will end up like this, and how Gods will be proud of you. This mentality knows not end, it will never end, it will only feed and grow.

We choose path to Godhood and in accordance we try to behave like them and do similar things like them, of course on a whole different level, but starting from smaller steps sooner or later we gonna get there. There is no other way. But do you think Gods are also busy by not being sensible, wanting to destroy those who are happy out of hatred and etc.?

Going in this path we are trying be like them by considering them like example for us how we should be, and you are choosing nihilistic arrogance over their teachings.

I hope after some time you gonna look back of what you have said here more closely.

We can advance living like humans much more easily than seeking to ruin happiness of others and living like enemy. And advancement should be priority in this case, I am not speaking here about enemy, in this conversation it is excluded, and anyway they are not even humans.

also, if you gonna try to destroy happiness falsely assuming of not advanced being, take consider Baal is watchful of fightings between brothers and sisters.

Seeking to destroy and ruin those who are happy and not of enemy, is worse than worthless, it is parasitism, if not jewish.

You can vent your anger in countless ways — If you are so advanced as you speak, and not be controlled by it. Anger has put you into corner where your free will is becoming narrowed and starting to make you blind. But I don’t see much anger there, you assuming it is anger so let it be as you wish. but from what I see it is just false sense of hopelessness considered as anger.

I know mostly you will even not consider what I say as you revealed your attitude to not do it. But sensibility is what makes us more conscious beings. I’m not speaking about false sensibility, this is about sense for life, how you gonna learn most important lessons without facing it by being closed like this and even seeking to ruin?

Vira_ said:

Your personal pain and karma is what is leading you to extremes in regards to how you view others and what you believe is acceptable as far as empathy goes.

Social relationships are supposed to be balanced, as shown by the Gebo rune. Due to past abuse, it sounds like you think that any element of receptivity or empathy on your part will repeat this abuse, and should therefore be avoided. However, this can damage your ability to both give help and receive help from people who are actually positive.

This is also driving your desire to purge weakness, which you are extending into areas of brutality. In reality, weakness should be met with parenting. A father does not need to be brutal or cruel in order to improve his children. That does not mean he will give in to their whims, either. This is different from viewing weak people as deserving of nothing, when all they need is direction.

Instead of continuing the cycle of brutality onto other people, you have to break this. Astarte, as a God of both justice as well as empathy and mothering, would be a good role model for you here. Do her ritual. Continuing as a monster who abuses others will only cause your pain to continue, as people begin to treat you as a monster.

The function of love and empathy is that it creates the strong bonds from which a society or family is built. People will go to great lengths for love, but only so much for money. Hitler's armies were motivated by love for him and Germany, with most of them knowing everyone was making extraordinary sacrifices for a higher cause.

This is the same reason that I reply to you with an intention of helping you, despite of you saying that you wish to hurt and ruin others, because I can see past this and push you to grow. As I said before, empathy goes both ways.

The above would not happen if the soldiers had similar opinions as yours, as that would lead them to feel nothing for their fellow men and women.

This post, as well as the spiritual solutions included within, will likely help you: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=445343#p445343

Terkorian makes a very good point that you have a thing in this forum for one-upmanship and trying to "constantly bring others words to null" and to bring them under you. It is also the impression you have given me in the past also. People only do this if they feel deep down they have nothing else to give. You yourself seem to harbor much pitying and self-loathing.

I am very much under the impression nonetheless that you want to contribute and advance. But the way you come across needs to change. You harbor a lot of inner pain, one that I can identify with, especially from my past.

Let me tell you something. It is very important to experience empathy as a human being. Don't close off, but the catch is you have to be sure not to open up to the wrong people, which strengthening your intuition can help with. You get angry when you see people happy because you are not and you are not happy because you are in pain. Lashing out at other good people and wanting to hurt them for the sake of it or any of your SS family here will do no good at all. There is no one here to hurt you at all.

Responsibility is the antidote to all suffering, which also requires a lot of uncomfortable self-realizations. When you actively take part in things that will accurately resolve your source of pain you will no longer suffer. Being strong has nothing to do with being a coldhearted ruthless piece of shit that is numb to everything. In fact, a lot of weak people do this and try to program themselves this way as an escape because opening up and being vulnerable is SCARY and is for the brave.

If you have people who have left you deep lasting scars curse them already. But if you think you can lash out at innocents just because you feel a sadistic urge this is not the Satanic way at all.

With that being said...

And this is exactly you right now, and honestly has been in several other of your posts. Your account is barely a year old and you talk as if you are more advanced than you really are, or try to. Another way you do this as mentioned is the one-upmanship behavior you often have toward people here. this very above quote implies almost that you think to know it all in fact. I must disappoint you.

Look at your post in another thread: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=443850#p443850

You go on about how you think you have a succubus that took you after you basically made a choice between them and a partner you claimed to have had for lifetimes. You not only Patronize and snap at Wotanwarrior for no reason saying "Have some respect for such a relationship!" when you yourself don't even know the meaning of such, or you would not have cut off ties with your past partner when you were given the choice. Do you really think a monogamous Demoness would allow you a "3some relationship?"

On top of this in your original quote you have the audacity to quote satan in the Al jilwah, saying that "For those that suffer for my sake I will reward in one of the worlds" somehow applies to your personal problems somehow and this is why Satan grated you a Succubus.

You really are quite the pretentious arrogant one and selfish at that. Satan for one thing would never have his children suffer directly at his hands, as you have so misquoted in that post. Second of all, The rewards one reaps from Satan in this way will be because of following Satan and his path, his teachings even when things get rough. This is the meaning of this quote, not some childish interpretation of "I have had it so hard! As a reward Satan will grant me the perfect Demon wife while I decide to trash a bond that I think I might have had for lifetimes! And she will somehow be ok with a temporary 3 way even though I claimed monogamy!"

You are not only delusional but are misinterpreting things based on your own ego.

So I think it is right for them to keep quiet and learn from someone more knowledgeable
So, if there is anyone that needs to do this it is YOU.

NOW SIT BACK DOWN AND FIX YOURSELF AND STOP WALLOWING IN SELF-PITY AND FALSE ENTITLEMENT.

Love you too Satanic fam. I wouldn't have bitched at you if I didnt.

Shadowcat said:
Look at your post in another thread: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=443850#p443850

You go on about how you think you have a succubus that took you after you basically made a choice between them and a partner you claimed to have had for lifetimes. You not only Patronize and snap at Wotanwarrior for no reason saying "Have some respect for such a relationship!" when you yourself don't even know the meaning of such, or you would not have cut off ties with your past partner when you were given the choice. Do you really think a monogamous Demoness would allow you a "3some relationship?"

On top of this in your original quote you have the audacity to quote satan in the Al jilwah, saying that "For those that suffer for my sake I will reward in one of the worlds" somehow applies to your personal problems somehow and this is why Satan grated you a Succubus.

You really are quite the pretentious arrogant one and selfish at that. Satan for one thing would never have his children suffer directly at his hands, as you have so misquoted in that post. Second of all, The rewards one reaps from Satan in this way will be because of following Satan and his path, his teachings even when things get rough. This is the meaning of this quote, not some childish interpretation of "I have had it so hard! As a reward Satan will grant me the perfect Demon wife while I decide to trash a bond that I think I might have had for lifetimes! And she will somehow be ok with a temporary 3 way even though I claimed monogamy!"

You are not only delusional but are misinterpreting things based on your own ego.

So I think it is right for them to keep quiet and learn from someone more knowledgeable

NOW SIT BACK DOWN AND FIX YOURSELF AND STOP WALLOWING IN SELF-PITY AND FALSE ENTITLEMENT.

I fully agree with you Shadowkat. Also, regarding the other thread. I noticed it was strange as well and I just felt something off.

To Vira, I have had this instance with the Daemon lover situation and very strongly too. It won't take too much time looking through my old posts and you will find some naive and sometimes delusional shit.

Just please before you start believing just about anything and drown in delusion, start cutting off people, thinking Father Satan is giving you some type of suffering to prove you're worthy, etc.

Remember this is not how these types of relationships really work. As I've said, before doing anything reckless/delusional build yourself first and advance to a point where a relationship of this type can manifest concretely.

You are not supposed to make assumptions or educated guesses. Mysteries will reveal themselves when the time is just right and when you're ready to percieve them. For now focus on your steady growth, cleaning, and healing.

If you're young, also keep this in mind depends on how young you are but most likely you will go through lots of change, etc. So not everything is either black or white as you might think.

You might be shocked how much you change, actually. One thing to be wary of though is to ward off delusion, stay grounded and advance seriously.

mercury_wisdom said:
Shadowcat said:

I fully agree with you Shadowkat. Also, regarding the other thread. I noticed it was strange as well and I just felt something off.

To Vira, I have had this instance with the Daemon lover situation and very strongly too. It won't take too much time looking through my old posts and you will find some naive and sometimes delusional shit.

Just please before you start believing just about anything and drown in delusion, start cutting off people, thinking Father Satan is giving you some type of suffering to prove you're worthy, etc.

Remember this is not how these types of relationships really work. As I've said, before doing anything reckless/delusional build yourself first and advance to a point where a relationship of this type can manifest concretely.

You are not supposed to make assumptions or educated guesses. Mysteries will reveal themselves when the time is just right and when you're ready to percieve them. For now focus on your steady growth, cleaning, and healing.

If you're young, also keep this in mind depends on how young you are but most likely you will go through lots of change, etc. So not everything is either black or white as you might think.

You might be shocked how much you change, actually. One thing to be wary of though is to ward off delusion, stay grounded and advance seriously.

I'm not younger than most of you and I can still learn something new everyday. Most of what you said also elaborated on and spoke to me also as far as other recent events. Grounding is definitely key. Thank you for this.

Also.

, I have had this instance with the Daemon lover situation and very strongly too. It won't take too much time looking through my old posts and you will find some naive and sometimes delusional shit

*Looks back at old posts from my own neptunian ass shit* :( I really didn't want to be a creeper.

Vira_ said:
TerKorian666 said:

Actually smart plan.

For me, Vira's thoughts were somewhat correct. I think it's a problem of perspective, you should write in subforum rule some kind of notice that art here is meant to be the same as for everyone i.e. you will find both high-level and low-level works, so as to avoid wrong expectations. Low-level works can look high-level if committed by a low-level person. What I mean about wrong expectations is that since this place is like a sacred temple, you bring to the readers/ordinary people a belief that you find magnificent works, those to be speechless, and instead you find works that you would find in any forum on art, that is, there is no or a lack of technique, only the subject matter changes, ie, Gods/Demons.

The second thought I have, is off topic, about AI art. I agree with VoiceofEnki. I disagree that AI can be inspirational or find suggestions. the funny thing is that I was ok about this, but then, just yesterday I tried AI software on the image for a sculpture piece that I would like to try out for fun, and also to see firsthand what these AI things are like. The result is that I have several images to take inspiration from, but then I realized that my creative process is off, meaning I was relying on the AI work and not from myself.

Let me explain further, in the past we have wonderful works like michelangelo, extraordinary works of painting, sculpture and architectural....have been made without relying on the use of AI. They found inspiration from within and by doing work on visualization and imagination. Which are two things you take almost to zero if you relying the use of AI to make works. Therefore you should ban AI not only as works of art, but also as an aid. It is a very dangerous tool; you risk atrophying the creative procession of an art.

I created that thread to see, how the AI would draw our gods. Would they be monster? or not? Whould they be accurate?
Actually my "drawing teacher" inspirated this concept. The very core of this to give the AI very small details, colours, elements, and so on, and see what it would do. Sadly I did not found an AI that could do much with detailed infos, I still wanted to share what it did with spiritual infos. Yes it migh not be real art, and I would post it in a AI art thread if it would have existed.

I might delete it if people want it to be deleted.

Cfecit said:
For me, Vira's thoughts were somewhat correct. I think it's a problem of perspective, you should write in subforum rule some kind of notice that art here is meant to be the same as for everyone i.e. you will find both high-level and low-level works, so as to avoid wrong expectations. Low-level works can look high-level if committed by a low-level person. What I mean about wrong expectations is that since this place is like a sacred temple, you bring to the readers/ordinary people a belief that you find magnificent works, those to be speechless, and instead you find works that you would find in any forum on art, that is, there is no or a lack of technique, only the subject matter changes, ie, Gods/Demons.

The second thought I have, is off topic, about AI art. I agree with VoiceofEnki. I disagree that AI can be inspirational or find suggestions. the funny thing is that I was ok about this, but then, just yesterday I tried AI software on the image for a sculpture piece that I would like to try out for fun, and also to see firsthand what these AI things are like. The result is that I have several images to take inspiration from, but then I realized that my creative process is off, meaning I was relying on the AI work and not from myself.

Let me explain further, in the past we have wonderful works like michelangelo, extraordinary works of painting, sculpture and architectural....have been made without relying on the use of AI. They found inspiration from within and by doing work on visualization and imagination. Which are two things you take almost to zero if you relying the use of AI to make works. Therefore you should ban AI not only as works of art, but also as an aid. It is a very dangerous tool; you risk atrophying the creative procession of an art.

Subliminally suggesting I'm low level and that my work here is low level
and laughable (Vira_'s words) will not stop me either you see.

chew-bubblegum-and-kick-ass.png

AFODO said:

I created that thread to see, how the AI would draw our gods. Would they be monster? or not? Whould they be accurate?
Actually my "drawing teacher" inspirated this concept. The very core of this to give the AI very small details, colours, elements, and so on, and see what it would do. Sadly I did not found an AI that could do much with detailed infos, I still wanted to share what it did with spiritual infos. Yes it migh not be real art, and I would post it in a AI art thread if it would have existed.

I might delete it if people want it to be deleted.
It's okay we've nothing against your thread. They were very pretty actually.

I think VoE is talking about AI art in general and that people might rely too much on those.

A note to all:
Constanly being overcritical to people's artistic pursuits (no matter how you percieve them) will do nothing but limit the creativity of people in this subforum and people who want to share but are shy, self-concious, and anxious would feel aginst sharing.

This shouldn't be the approach towards this. Encourage SS to create, share, and feel good about this. This is how we grow. Any criticism can be constructive and very positive.

xlnt said:
Cfecit said:

Subliminally suggesting I'm low level and that my work here is low level
and laughable (Vira_'s words) will not stop me either you see.

chew-bubblegum-and-kick-ass.png
I thought it was great. Also try to limit your sensitivity and vicitmhood/passive aggresiveness.

Your work was great. Your thread was taken off-topic and drawn away from the main content. It happens sometimes. Don't take it personally.

Keep improving and growing I want to see more of these videos on even more artistic and gorgeous topics like our Gods' and Goddesses' beauty, etc.

mercury_wisdom said:
I thought it was great. Also try to limit your sensitivity and vicitmhood/passive aggresiveness.

Your work was great. Your thread was taken off-topic and drawn away from the main content. It happens sometimes. Don't take it personally.

Keep improving and growing I want to see more of these videos on even more artistic and gorgeous topics like our Gods' and Goddesses' beauty, etc.

When people come up with lies and falsehoods, try to say I'm low level, laughable etc. I think I certainly am a victim of something, which is highly legitimate and understandable (should be) of me responding to, without being blamed for any illegitimate or excessive "victimhood" or oversensitivity. I don't take shit from nobody and you shouldn't either.
Some people simply need to be put in their place.

I'm working on a new project as we speak, don't worry ;)

xlnt said:
When people come up with lies and falsehoods, try to say I'm low level, laughable etc. I think I certainly am a victim of something, which is highly legitimate and understandable (should be) of me responding to, without being blamed for any illegitimate or excessive "victimhood" or oversensitivity. I don't take shit from nobody and you shouldn't either.

I actually haven't watched your videos other than this one in this post, I think.
You misinterpreted me. I have nothing against those who make artwork in a novice way, indeed, they are sometimes funny and amusing. In your case of making videos, I think it's useful for online warfare so thank you.

But you have to take note that defining everyone on the same level is enemy thinking, communist thinking. It should be recognized that someone is better than you. You have to take credit and take inspiration from and always, always improve yourself, until to make a masterpiece.

This is the reason in which I said it is wise to have a small note that I wrote before, so that the wrong expectations are avoided. Because you have to expand the points of view, you have to look from the prosecutive of the non-SS readers, for example an art critic, who is used to the enemy's beauties created, and enters here and sees some works of art made with the that paint software (if you're young, maybe you don't know what I mean, it's a famous software from the 2000s)....do you understand the difference? This is the reason that I intervened and you will also understand why Vira wrote that frist post, he has perhaps not used a correct language, but the meaning is this, at least I think.

You need also imagine that an enemy can say "lol this is the sacred [and only] temple of Satan and the members make images with Paint software? While we do works of real art, in oil painting and with refined technique, back to Jesus that is better to you".

Maybe we already have members who are very good at making a oil painting or other form of art, but for obvious reasons he or she cannot post here otherwise his/her life is ruined, we are still in a sort of inquisition, the times have not yet arrived.

Cfecit said:
xlnt said:

I actually haven't watched your videos other than this one in this post, I think.
You misinterpreted me. I have nothing against those who make artwork in a novice way, indeed, they are sometimes funny and amusing. In your case of making videos, I think it's useful for online warfare so thank you.

But you have to take note that defining everyone on the same level is enemy thinking, communist thinking. It should be recognized that someone is better than you. You have to take credit and take inspiration from and always, always improve yourself, until to make a masterpiece.

This is the reason in which I said it is wise to have a small note that I wrote before, so that the wrong expectations are avoided. Because you have to expand the points of view, you have to look from the prosecutive of the non-SS readers, for example an art critic, who is used to the enemy's beauties created, and enters here and sees some works of art made with the that paint software (if you're young, maybe you don't know what I mean, it's a famous software from the 2000s)....do you understand the difference? This is the reason that I intervened and you will also understand why Vira wrote that frist post, he has perhaps not used a correct language, but the meaning is this, at least I think.

You need also imagine that an enemy can say "lol this is the sacred [and only] temple of Satan and the members make images with Paint software? While we do works of real art, in oil painting and with refined technique, back to Jesus that is better to you".

Maybe we already have members who are very good at making a oil painting or other form of art, but for obvious reasons he or she cannot post here otherwise his/her life is ruined, we are still in a sort of inquisition, the times have not yet arrived.

Excuse me, but Paint software?.. I use Sony Vegas. It's ok if you find it novice and all.
Improve I will, by continued work here.

Feel also free to agree with Vira_. He's very popular in this thread :D

Vira_ said:
TerKorian666 said:

I would like to say that these were mainly ideas, and I was mainly spitting "venom" at others.

I never physically hurt anyone, I left that behind, it was another era where I wasn't even SS and where I hung out with deranged people.

Now I know that acting physically in this way would only lead me to prison.

I often feel how empty the thought of achieving such results can make me feel, and I often see that much of this is illusory, but when I am irritated or offended this mentality takes over (not always).

As for venting anger, the idea I had is to do self-programming to be able to vent completely with RTRs, for some reason I hadn't thought of that before.

I can say it's liberating and it's a nice flowing stream.

There are actually times when I can see the importance of a message and then I listen and take it in, in the forums it happens more than out there.

Moving forward there are times when I struggle with these mindsets, and other times when the negativity is greater and leads me to behave in strange ways.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=445364 time=1685050108 user_id=21286]

The example about soldiers is quite good and that is one of the reasons I am still here, I see the potential of JoS and what it can bring to the world, and that is beyond any negative mindset, and outside influences can bring conflict between these two concepts.

One of the reasons I don't interact with outside people as much is because they don't have this group feeling and they don't have any higher mission, much less similar attitudes.

In the darkest moments I strive and try to push into myself a more Satanic mindset, which conflicts with other negativity and limits it.

This could be why one simply does not explode in violence and uses common sense, but the outburst then happens verbally or conceptually.

I know that deep down in the soul there can be a familial love for community, and it is possible to manage it as Gods manage us, but just that for the current times I see it as an unrealistic prospect.

Let's say that even I can see beyond certain attitudes, maybe not in a completely lucid way, but I can see, I'm not completely trapped.

Shadowcat said:

Yes, it's basically envy, and at such times I don't think clearly and take all factors into consideration.

The one from my period where I can abuse everyone is unconsciously aimed at the jews, so after brief reasoning the oppressors to be punished would be them, the idea of picking on society in general was an old idea created in a moment of low understanding.

This is also true, I don't always have a complete idea of the topic I am discussing, and I would probably be the one who should be silent.

What I recounted about my Demon Lover is not exactly the same as you described, I must have misunderstood myself.

The matter is more complex.

However I was present in the forums before the Vira_ account, just look at Verità_666.

As you might have guessed from the responses I am solving various problems and already have plans for this, to solve part of this I would like to thank an Italian forum user who made a post where he suggested that negative tendencies such as suicide or the like are often influences of entities or thought forms attached to one's soul, as the soul is not designed for these tendencies.

I tried is I found something similar to what you read in the previous post, it is probably something that has been created slowly since the past.

“I would like to say that these were mainly ideas, and I was mainly spitting "venom" at others.”

Going to JoS forum and spitting on members… this is poisoning your intentions in a serious way.

xlnt said:
Excuse me, but Paint software?.. I use Sony Vegas. It's ok if you find it novice and all.

Paint software was referring to the image, I used this example because a while ago I saw a work done by a SS that was at these levels, that is, it seems to be used through that software.

Another note to you, if your goal is to make art and pay homage to HPS Maxine, that's fine, but if you want to use these videos as an online information tool, you need to connect with someone of Clergy so that your work is not lost/forgotten. I write this because sometimes I see SS members doing things but then they end up forgotten or lost because no one else takes care of them.

I would like to add a final point, I recognize when I am wrong, we are on a path of advancement and sometimes freeing the soul can bring out madness and other shit from the past, some people manifest it in a minor way and some in a major way, my case you have seen.

At such times many good intentions are submerged by delusions, arrogance and verbal violence, effectively obscuring good intentions, or there may even be the self-deception of having good intentions and then just lashing out.

The case here is that I consider more classical works art, as opposed to creative works, but apparently both have their place in this subforum.

As for some past posts, there was a misinterpretation of events on my part, as opposed to what was the reality itself.

I apologize to those who were affected by this, nothing personal.

For my part I can consider the situation concluded, now I look forward to advancement.

Greetings.

Vira_ said:
I would like to add a final point, I recognize when I am wrong, we are on a path of advancement and sometimes freeing the soul can bring out madness and other shit from the past, some people manifest it in a minor way and some in a major way, my case you have seen.

We all can identify. Removing dross from the soul isn't always easy and can even scare the shit of of you sometimes but in the end is absolutely liberating. Especially with deep cleaning it can get worse before it gets better, like an infection fighting an antibiotic before finally being destroyed. Just keep going and cleaning and you will be fine.

Cfecit said:
xlnt said:

Paint software was referring to the image, I used this example because a while ago I saw a work done by a SS that was at these levels, that is, it seems to be used through that software.

Another note to you, if your goal is to make art and pay homage to HPS Maxine, that's fine, but if you want to use these videos as an online information tool, you need to connect with someone of Clergy so that your work is not lost/forgotten. I write this because sometimes I see SS members doing things but then they end up forgotten or lost because no one else takes care of them.

I don't know what "these levels" are referring to,
but you are off course free to have your opinion on what level my work is at.

I'm going to list all of my videos in my next video post. I also post these on other platforms to wake people up.

You are very good at this, if it were possible try to put what maxine is saying in the thread, for people not fluent in English to translate

Don't pay attention to what some members are saying about your videos, they are good and they can facilitate the work of spreading knowledge, you are being creative in the videos, it is a form of artistic expression

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back