Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

AI Generated Dreams

xlnt

Not sure if this is for the Art forum but it could certainly become artistic in here.
I came up with this idea after having dreamt something really peculiar last night.

This may sound fucked up but; I dreamt I had somehow stolen a futuristic black gym bag with a neon light zipper, that even had a remote controller to open the bag with. I don't recall from who/where I had stolen this, but I also dreamt that my mother suddenly showed up in my apartment out of nowhere saying I must return this bag immediately, which I refused to do.

Later on my dad showed up, angry as hell and opened the bag. Inside he found some kind of drugs (cocaine or something) that was concealed inside of what looked like a potato chip bag. Then he got even more angry and lectured me about how bad this is etc.
I don't think I was even aware of drugs being inside this bag though. Or perhaps I was.

I tried my best to recreate what this bag looked like using AI with the prompt:
A black rectangular gymbag with a white neon light zipper and a remote control for the bag to open laying on the floor
img-qnbcMxn0eXit1g6jGdciq.jpeg

This is the version that came closest to it.

Since I've had somewhat of a history with drugs a long time ago, which I've now left behind totally
(people reading this post: *are you sure?* lol), it at least kind of makes sense I dreamt something like this.
Especially considering the sleeping quality was under all criticism there, due to heat and coffee.
It was basically a nightmare, but containing the coolest gym bag ever I wish I had for real. Except the drugs inside though.

So the idea of this thread is to post your dreams in picture form with the help of AI.
And also to describe the dreams in words. Perhaps also their symbolic meanings. I think this can be interesting.
I used this one now: https://getimg.ai/ but there are other good ones also, like this one: https://gencraft.com/generate

This showed up in my dream last night:

A giant man hanging upside down with big reptillian eyes and thick eyeglasses in a big hall
a-giant-man-han-0.png

Not that pleasant. AoP asap.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back