Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

AI generated pictures.

AFODO

Greetings!
I've tried to make pictures about our gods with AI.
It's a bit hard with free ones, maybe GPT4 would have made a better work.

The first one:
Astarte-standing-on-the-fields-of-Elysium.jpg

Astarte standing on the fields of Elysium.

It made 4 pictures about Astarte standing on the fields of Elysium. In this picture Astarte's head is not visible, and on the other ones, the AI made horryble faces, so I choosed the above one.
It also made her hand wierd :(
The field looks "heavenly" tho.

The second one:
Marchosias-standing-on-the-fields-of-Elysium.jpg

Marchosias standing on the fields of Elysium.

I like how the AI made these wands in the goddesses hands, looking like a sword but also looks gentle.
Her hair does not match sadly.
The "field" looks very good again, my obsession is actually these big mountainous hilly regions.
This is my favorite one.

The third one:
Satan-Sanat-Kumara-teaching-how-to-ascend-one-s-Kundalini.png

Sanat Kumara teaching a fellow Satanist, how to ascend one's kundalini.

If you ask me he does not looks like Sanat, but I like the colours.
I heard experiences like a Demon is hugged someone from behind, and I realy like how he stands behind the person.

The fourth one:
Rising-the-kundalini.jpg

The rising of the kundalini.

It does look like if it was painted by a mentally ill anarchis who is on drug 0-24 but if we look closely it migh have some interesting traits in it.
Also, it might give some Hindu vibes rather than what I just wrote.

I told the AI to make a reptile Mark Zuckerberg but I don't see much difference here.

mark-zuckerberg-1.png

"And I was human.. I am human.. still". No you are not :!:

The rest I came up with was just silly shit like Darth Vader marrying Jessica Rabbit and such, Darth Vader as a fish etc. Off-topic here I guess. It's a fun recreation though. Looking forward to see more AI works here. Good stuff so far.

Shadowcat said:
but tbh AI art just kinda takes the fun and soul out of creation :/
yeah i agree

it's also annoying if you think about the fact that a person may have spent years developing a certain talent and then sees it "stolen" by an AI that can create masterpieces in a few seconds
it's unfair in this sense
especially if it comes to the point of replacing current jobs where people have put in effort and manage to maintain themselves with

in my opinion an advantage like this should be used in an intelligent and wise way
to facilitate some things, maybe get some inspiration, and more
but definitely not to entirely replace and take life away from human's creations

Shadowcat said:
I played around with some prompts and I'm not gunna lie it looks pretty cool...but tbh AI art just kinda takes the fun and soul out of creation :/. the vibe just feels empty somehow.

It's fun to try one time and obviously it's nothing compared to making art by yourself.

You can play around with it, you can specify little details and if it's an advanced AI it might make those little details how you wrote it, and it can be fun.

It can also help out beginner artists to be able to picture what they wanna paint.
Personally I would not use it if I want to create anything, but migh be usefull to somebody, idk..

Sadly, Im not so talented in painting, or drawing, but one time I painted a JoS type pentagram on a plain black t shirt with textile paint I believe, and it was fun and it made it better that I did it with my ex.

Idk if you guys did this before but it is a good idea and also programme to paint on your clothes and make it unique.

xlnt said:
I told the AI to make a reptile Mark Zuckerberg but I don't see much difference here.

mark-zuckerberg-1.png

"And I was human.. I am human.. still". No you are not :!:

The rest I came up with was just silly shit like Darth Vader marrying Jessica Rabbit and such, Darth Vader as a fish etc. Off-topic here I guess. It's a fun recreation though. Looking forward to see more AI works here. Good stuff so far.

Sorry if I sound rude, but this is supposed to be an art and beauty forum 😅🤣

SaqqaraNox said:
Sorry if I sound rude, but this is supposed to be an art and beauty forum 😅🤣

Hehe ok fair enough. Was more trying to add some humour into this. That's what I feel like doing with AI art generally also, as I have a little hard time taking it seriously as "art". Would for example MUCH rather look at a detailed real painting from a skilled SS here than some AI creation. Because AI creativity is not human creativity.
Will continue to follow this thread though. And eventually post some more silly shit :p

xlnt said:
I have a little hard time taking it seriously as "art". Would for example MUCH rather look at a detailed real painting from a skilled SS here than some AI creation. Because AI creativity is not human creativity.

I apologise realy, I don't think AI art should be a thing too. I just haven't seen anybody tried to picture our gods with AI so I tried. Well yes, they turned out shitty.

For AI "art", Midjourney is the best option I've seen at the moment. You should try it.

AFODO said:
xlnt said:
I have a little hard time taking it seriously as "art". Would for example MUCH rather look at a detailed real painting from a skilled SS here than some AI creation. Because AI creativity is not human creativity.

I apologise realy, I don't think AI art should be a thing too. I just haven't seen anybody tried to picture our gods with AI so I tried. Well yes, they turned out shitty.

Don't apologize. I like the initiative and look forward to see new stuff in here. AI art should never (and can never) replace human art, but it can however serve as an inspiration and be fun to engage in. Adding something is not replacing! Goes for other things as well.

McDonald's Nightmare. Those two words became this:
mcdonalds-night-0.png

A more 'serious' one then. Shiva meditating in a highly advanced civilization:
Shiva-meditatin-1.png

Fun stuff :)

Shiva and Parvati meditating on a mountain during sunset in a highly advanced civilization
Shiva-and-Parva-0.png

Nordic aliens saving planet earth from doomsday
Nordic-aliens-s-0.png

Anunnaki spaceships coming in to save earth
anunnaki-spaces-1.png

Nordic aliens in nazi Germany
nordicaliensnazi1.png

I thought they looked a bit dull and angry, so I prompted in Happy nordic aliens in nazi Germany.
And they became a bit too happy:
nordicaliensnazi2.png

Like what the shit.. anyways

Lilith meditating in a highly advanced civilization
Lilith-meditati-1.png

And now for the silly ones:
Sonic the Hedgehog and Super Mario (?) doing yoga
sonic-the-hedge-0.png

Have no idea why Mario looks like a fucked up Sonic :!:

These two last ones are a bit "off-topic" I guess but what the hell

Invasion of sexy women from outer space
invasion-of-sex-0.png

And finally: a clown eating muffins at seven eleven
a-clown-eating-1.png

Anthony Fauci as a Goblin
Anthony-Fauci-a-1.png

Volodymyr Zelenskyy snorting cocaine
Volodymyr-Zelen-0.png

Silly shit. Yet true shit.

I typed in "Joe Biden being senile"
And got literally the exact same Joe Biden
Joe-Biden-being-1-small.png

Everyone else on this forum:
ai-meme.jpg

Here comes more empty eyesore stuff:

Peacock in a summer field
Peacock-in-a-su-0.png

Golden statue of Shiva in a luxorious museum
golden-statue-o-0.png

Luxorious cafe with statues high up in a tall building
luxorious-cafe-1.png

Apollon statue in luxorious museum
apollon-statue-1.png

xlnt said:

Peacock-in-a-su-0.png

:lol:
Now thats what Im talking about :cool:
Gencraft logo at the buttom left:
K-perny-k-p-2022-10-23-201545.png

AFODO said:
xlnt said:

Peacock-in-a-su-0.png

:lol:
Now thats what Im talking about :cool:
Gencraft logo at the buttom left:
K-perny-k-p-2022-10-23-201545.png

Yea it's in all of my contributions in this thread :roll: Might as well have it there so people know it's AI made for sure.
And don't find it necessary to pay for really.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back