Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Joy Of Satan Arts & Music Is Now Live!

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
After our post in regards to making the Joy of Satan Musical Anthem, the forum for Joy of Satan Arts and Music is now live.

You will find this forum listed in the frontpage, below the Joy of Satan Main Forum.

Our esteemed artists from all genres and all levels of accomplishment, can collaborate here to create and expand on their own creative abilities.

The Joy of Satan is named Joy for a reason. Life is joy. To follow the Gods is a great joy in the ocean of existence. We must bring out forth the feelings and emotions that are in our hearts, we can only do this with art.

No feelings prohibited, no limitations. Artistic expression of quality is the word for this forum.

Poetry, Music, Arts - all of this should be created here.

In regards to the official JoS Anthem or music that will represent us, I have received all mails and will be answering everyone. I can calmly sit down and allow the necessary thoughts to emerge.

There are songs that we can take for reference. The talents of Spiritual Satanists must be unfolded in full power. Everyone who mailed will receive a document that will explain the aims of the Anthem, and we can organize ourselves accordingly.

Express your hearts and feelings, whatever these may be, and let the Gods rejoice in the sight of this.

May our Lord Apollo/Azazel, the lord of the Arts and Music bless our joyful creations! May Amdusias find his way into everyone's hearts and bring forth astounding creations.

HAIL SATAN!!!

If anyone would make a list of posts from other forums that have to do with art, expression, or other threads, please do make a list so we can move these in this forum, to have them better organized and so that all the beautiful artistic work exists in it's own place.

This is awesome!!! I will have a lot to contribute.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
After our post in regards to making the Joy of Satan Musical Anthem, the forum for Joy of Satan Arts and Music is now live.

How exciting!! I can't wait to see what beautiful things we will all contribute. Thank you! I look forward to what comes next. :D

Nooo your pfp. I liked the previous better :roll: . It was like you are actually Heracles :D (I guess it was Heracles)

although I'm very happy that we have a forum for art. Art is very important, and plays a big role for society, and can chage society.

Thus is great
For more than 20 years we've only being recommending Music which were closely related to Satanism, not all were great but with the direction we are going am fully pumped up

I can't wait to pump myself for this
Am even having fantasies for our final victory Music after demolishing the Jews :cool:

Great news. I hope short videos also counts as art, because I'm working on a new one.

4793305.jpg

AFODO said:
Nooo your pfp. I liked the previous better :roll: . It was like you are actually Heracles :D (I guess it was Heracles)

although I'm very happy that we have a forum for art. Art is very important, and plays a big role for society, and can chage society.

No worries, I am returning to the previous one in 2-3 days. I just put Apollo there as homage for the Arts and Music aspect of our work. Thank you.

Great news!

I think I will create something, but I'd like to aim for a higher standard using the golden section and proportions.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
If anyone would make a list of posts from other forums that have to do with art, expression, or other threads, please do make a list so we can move these in this forum, to have them better organized and so that all the beautiful artistic work exists in it's own place.

I made a thread for this in the art forum where others have also linked some things but I will place it here too:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=129987#p129987 A bunch of shared artworks from collective SS (what happened to Talgon o_O?)
Nekedpluto's music: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=70359&p=392777&hilit=Share+art#p392777
Tabby's Poems: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=70727
Astral artwork of the Gods weebly site: https://astralartsofthegods.weebly.com/

Ill be the first to start

This is my earlier first drawing to Azazel
And it wont be the last
Thank you H.P Kobra for this post :)

AJ7oXh4f_t.jpg
[/URL][/img]

Hail Azazel, Hail Lord Satan

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

You will find this forum listed in the frontpage, below the Joy of Satan Main Forum.

Our esteemed artists from all genres and all levels of accomplishment, can collaborate here to create and expand on their own creative abilities.

The Joy of Satan is named Joy for a reason. Life is joy. To follow the Gods is a great joy in the ocean of existence. We must bring out forth the feelings and emotions that are in our hearts, we can only do this with art.

No feelings prohibited, no limitations. Artistic expression of quality is the word for this forum.

In regards to the official JoS Anthem or music that will represent us, I have received all mails and will be answering everyone. I can calmly sit down and allow the necessary thoughts to emerge.

There are songs that we can take for reference. The talents of Spiritual Satanists must be unfolded in full power. Everyone who mailed will receive a document that will explain the aims of the Anthem, and we can organize ourselves accordingly.

Express your hearts and feelings, whatever these may be, and let the Gods rejoice in the sight of this.

May our Lord Apollo/Azazel, the lord of the Arts and Music bless our joyful creations! May Amdusias find his way into everyone's hearts and bring forth astounding creations.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Very good news! I am very glad and happy!
HP. Hoodedcobra666, Thank you for your work!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I just put Apollo there as homage for the Arts and Music aspect of our work.
this made me smile, every now and then i think about how lucky we are to have someone like you here to lend a hand to us and the gods, thank u.
hail Satan

the joyofsatan site is down if you haven't noticed already. What cohencidence, I've been pushing and advertising the jos website heavily on several social media platforms especially ExposingChristianity.com

Fuckin kikes, I should have expected this

sailhatan88 said:
the joyofsatan site is down if you haven't noticed already. What cohencidence, I've been pushing and advertising the jos website heavily on several social media platforms especially ExposingChristianity.com

Fuckin kikes, I should have expected this

Almost a week ago they tried to hack us again, whomever that was. It failed. It is not yet clear what has happened now but rest reassured we are on this.

Thanks everyone for notifying.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

HAIL SATAN!!!

This is great news! I actually thought about something like this a few weeks ago, wondering wouldn't it be nice to have a place where we could share Satanic art? And here it is.

Thank you for making it happen.

I'm happy to hear this! Thanks for creating the subforum. Let's create together under the banner of Satan.

Good timing on this new forum during spring. A time of life and creation and the beauty of it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
After our post in regards to making the Joy of Satan Musical Anthem ...

HAIL SATAN!!!

This is fantastic news HP!

Music ignites the soul and brings people together unlike anything else. Just consider the Estonian Singing Revolution!

Our anthems will bring forth powerful new feelings of solidarity and pride in all the SS, this I'm sure of.

May Apollo and Amdusias act alongside us to create something worthy of the Joy of Satan.

HAIL SATAN!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Pondering over the years on what Maxine may have had in mind when choosing the name of the title - Joy of Satan - I've thought not only in just the expressions of ones selves, but also had me thinking of the Joy/Bliss state of the Crown Chakra.

The opposite of misery which Jewish Abrahamic trash tried claim is of Satan, Satan is the bringer of Joy.

Therefore Joy = Ascension, as in the Ascension of Satan. There really is a deeper meaning to this.

Hail Satan!

Apollo13 said:

And it wont be the last

AJ7oXh4f_t.jpg
[/URL][/img]

Somehow I can't see your drawing and I really wanna see it!!!

348431779_262671786169034_246488189316049654_n.jpg

idly drawing maybe this is a hypnagogic hallucination say art maybe not haha3x.

Hail Lord Of Satan
Hail Lucifer God
Glory for Lord Of Satan and All Gods
Bless all follower lord of satan

Ionlyseedaylight said:
Apollo13 said:

And it wont be the last

AJ7oXh4f_t.jpg
[/URL][/img]

Somehow I can't see your drawing and I really wanna see it!!!

Am sorry..... I dont know how to post it properly.... But ill get back to it

first after taking photo for my art i blind in post reply nothing feature upload picture only show kode IMG hoahhh make me hard think, so i cancel then i open facebook upload there with setting only i can see after that i open pc then open fb log in then to the page when i done upload it picture after that i open in new tab then copy link after that back to forum again log in posting reply clicking img picture then paste link when i copy that before...

hopely in future can add upload image and file in post reply so can easy when member in jos when he wanna send arts& music or others.

sorry if bad english becoz not using translate

Hail Lord Of Satan
Hail Lucifer God
Glory For Lord Of Satan and All Gods
Bless All follower Lord Of Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back