Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1623: У меня плавают не свои мысли когда я вхожу в транс или засыпаю, как отключить или изолировать их?

AskSatanOperator

[Title: I have floating thoughts that aren't my own when I go into a trance or fall asleep, how do I turn them off or isolate them?]

я редко когда не различал свои мысли от чужих и вот теперь я полностью стал глубже чувствовать импульсы своего мозга и я уверен что во время засыпания или транса мысли приходят из вне и точно не от демонов или моей души т. к. очень импульсы отличаются, у меня нет желания дальше пытаться засыпать или входить в транс пока я это не исправлю, раньше я игнорировал их, а теперь когда мои чувства обострились для меня очень трудно это делать. закрытие чакр не помогает, мне нужно чтото вроде изоляции приёма мозгом этой ерунды или научится выключать приёмник, в худшем случае сменить частоту что мне уже кое как начало удаваться с крайне большой ценой которую я не в силах так часто платить.

[Deepl: I have rarely been able to distinguish between my thoughts and other people's thoughts, and now I have become fully aware of my brain impulses and I am sure that while falling asleep or trance thoughts come from outside and definitely not from demons or my soul since the impulses are very different, I have no desire to continue trying to fall asleep or go into trance until I fix it, I used to ignore them, but now that my senses have become more acute it is very difficult for me to do so. Closing my chakras doesn't help, I need to sort of isolate the brain's reception of this nonsense or learn how to turn off the receiver, at worst change the frequency, which I have started to manage somehow with an extreme cost that I can't afford to pay so often.]

hello empath

sowilo 40x
my aura is constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling all negative negatives forever
7x

sowilo 40x
all my chakras repel and deflect negative energies completely forever
7x

visualize yourself calm and at peace, with white or white-gold (sun) energy do one and the other to compare which should be the highest priority, you are a highly sensitive individual, meditation makes it worse, you have to do something to fix urgently

starts on a moon in virgo or cancer for a permanent 40 day job

crescent, new or full moon, ideal phases

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back