Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1620: can plants and crystals become minor demons?is it harmful to have sex with flora and crystals?

AskSatanOperator

I saw a question about animals, and they answered in the affirmative, and it became interesting to me to go even further and find out whether sex with Crystal didlo could be considered a betrayal of race or sex with a plant?

I'm friends with a planet not in this solar system, and we want to get married, but I'm afraid it won't be able to develop. are there demons, stars or planets, or maybe even meteorites or black holes?

Please read our sites and work on grounding yourself if you are not a troll and making these other similar crazy posts that came at once.

Marrying a planet is impossible. Our Gods (Demons) are real. You can meditate on their sigils and open up to them to feel them and see for yourself.

This is so obvious and blatant trolling I don't even need to say anything more here.

Stop thinking that way and start doing some serious work on yourself. Meditate and do hatha yoga every day and read the JOS website carefully.

Shadowmage said:
This is so obvious and blatant trolling I don't even need to say anything more here.

I thought the same and debated posting it, but figured some lenience on dumb questions should exist. As long as people don't waste too much time, then it is ok.

This has to be trolling... this is ridiculous LOL.

In the rare chance that it's not... do enough soul work and cleaning and focus on your mental health because these type of questions are insane and the product of an unbalanced mind that doesn't understand reality.

Focusing on your mental health is crucial. Can't stress it enough. Most people do not think in this manner.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back