Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1626: Question about natal chart

AskSatanOperator

Hi, I wanted to ask you all a question to finally understand this, as it has me confused for so many years now...

So I have Scorpio in my 10th House, and a few fixed stars that show I can come before the public, am popular with the masses, can have powerful position in the government, know politics, yet I attract dangerous enemies and can die a violent death.

Knowing this, I am unsure if this really ties in with me. I only finished high school (barely), never found politics interesting, was never popular with the masses, on the contrary, I was unpopular... bullied even, and although I do have leadership abilities (according to my chart), it doesn't seem so.

So my question is: How am I even going to have a powerful government position knowing all that?

I know that one must take the whole chart into consideration and I have, by giving summary of it, hence my asking.

AskSatanOperator said:
Hi, I wanted to ask you all a question to finally understand this, as it has me confused for so many years now...

So I have Scorpio in my 10th House, and a few fixed stars that show I can come before the public, am popular with the masses, can have powerful position in the government, know politics, yet I attract dangerous enemies and can die a violent death.

Knowing this, I am unsure if this really ties in with me. I only finished high school (barely), never found politics interesting, was never popular with the masses, on the contrary, I was unpopular... bullied even, and although I do have leadership abilities (according to my chart), it doesn't seem so.

So my question is: How am I even going to have a powerful government position knowing all that?

I know that one must take the whole chart into consideration and I have, by giving summary of it, hence my asking.
It sounds like there are two opposing forces clashing.

And I wonder. If you never found politics to be of interest how is the idea of "powerful government position" in any way realistic?

But, if you insist to have a political career then you can mold your Self over the years with meditative practices, effectively changing your natal configuration, so to speak. For this to happen you need to have a clear understanding what you are, what you want to be and the way to make it be. In other words, know thyself.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back