Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1603: Trying to start over, Will the gods give me another chance?

AskSatanOperator

Hi guys, I am an old member here, but I forgot my password, and my email is protonmail, so when I request a password change, the email never arrives.

So I moved to a small town, got a job, am very happy here, plan to build my family in this small town surrounded by trees, rivers and waterfalls, feel in paradise.

I recently quit my job, but I have already found another job, I managed to buy a piece of land using the Jupiter square.
The problem is that I have no privacy to meditate, because my co-workers are in the same room as me.

Man, I promised Satan and the Gods that as soon as I got a job, I would donate to JOS, but binance froze my funds, the kucoin broker charges an absurd transfer fee, and now unfortunately I have sunk into a lot of debt, I have not meditated for a long time, sometimes I do rtr's when I can be alone.

I don't make much money, but now that I started to study the financial market 6 months ago, I can make 50-100 dollars a day, but unfortunately I have sunk into debt and have no more money to invest, my soul must be rotten, and man, I fell in love with a beautiful woman, she is beautiful, green eyes, long straight hair, but in the end, I found out that she is a descendant of a gypsy, I was very disgusted, I wanted to die, but I still like her very much, but I want to cut all ties with her, she is just a parasite who wants to suck my material goods.

I was studying math, Python, Artificial Intelligence, before chatgpt was released, I already imagined creating a ChatBot specialized in the JOS contents, my dream is to train an A.I. with the GPT4 API using the JOS data, this would revolutionize JOS for all eternity, the ChatBot could even recommend combinations of runes to solve certain problems in infinite ways.

The summary is;

I am ashamed to ask the Gods for help, man, I feel that Satan and the Gods are disappointed in me, I feel that they don't care about me anymore, I made a lot of promises, but I earn little and don't have much privacy to meditate, but I am building a new source of income, I created several projects for the JOS, I know I have capacity, but if I ask the Gods for help, I think they will ignore me, I need help and advice from you.

AskSatanOperator said:
Hi guys, I am an old member here, but I forgot my password, and my email is protonmail, so when I request a password change, the email never arrives.

So I moved to a small town, got a job, am very happy here, plan to build my family in this small town surrounded by trees, rivers and waterfalls, feel in paradise.

I recently quit my job, but I have already found another job, I managed to buy a piece of land using the Jupiter square.
The problem is that I have no privacy to meditate, because my co-workers are in the same room as me.

Man, I promised Satan and the Gods that as soon as I got a job, I would donate to JOS, but binance froze my funds, the kucoin broker charges an absurd transfer fee, and now unfortunately I have sunk into a lot of debt, I have not meditated for a long time, sometimes I do rtr's when I can be alone.

I don't make much money, but now that I started to study the financial market 6 months ago, I can make 50-100 dollars a day, but unfortunately I have sunk into debt and have no more money to invest, my soul must be rotten, and man, I fell in love with a beautiful woman, she is beautiful, green eyes, long straight hair, but in the end, I found out that she is a descendant of a gypsy, I was very disgusted, I wanted to die, but I still like her very much, but I want to cut all ties with her, she is just a parasite who wants to suck my material goods.

I was studying math, Python, Artificial Intelligence, before chatgpt was released, I already imagined creating a ChatBot specialized in the JOS contents, my dream is to train an A.I. with the GPT4 API using the JOS data, this would revolutionize JOS for all eternity, the ChatBot could even recommend combinations of runes to solve certain problems in infinite ways.

The summary is;

I am ashamed to ask the Gods for help, man, I feel that Satan and the Gods are disappointed in me, I feel that they don't care about me anymore, I made a lot of promises, but I earn little and don't have much privacy to meditate, but I am building a new source of income, I created several projects for the JOS, I know I have capacity, but if I ask the Gods for help, I think they will ignore me, I need help and advice from you.

Father Satan knows his children and so do the gods, they know that you are trying your best and doing your best, they know who to trust, if you promised something at some point you will have to fulfill it and you are aware of it. If you haven't abandoned them, they haven't abandoned you.Try your best to do the rituals and meditations.

Why do you think this way? The Gods know your situation and they are very understanding. You can ask them for help and don't blame yourself for anything. The Gods know you and know about your intentions. Don't worry about anything, everything will be fine :)

When we fall, we need to get right back up
The gods do give second chances, but they do not condone stupidities and laziness

Take this as a test
The want to see if you can succeed despite the impossible odds

Hero's arent born, they are made

AskSatanOperator said:

If you are serious and truly want their help they will help you. They don't ignore those who come to them. They will listen to you. Whether or not you allow them to help you is entirely dependent on you. You must be open to being challenged to change yourself for the better and you must truly be serious about this.

Don't give in to negative thoughts or doubts in yourself or the Gods. Pick yourself up and try again.

Let the Gods help you and build yourself back up again. Don't give up, the hardest part is admitting you messed up and accepting that you need to change and it sounds like you've already come to that realization. Now it's just onward to healing.

Do not donate and contribute to the JoS until you havn't stabilized yourself. AS soon as you have the place to meditate, you are financially strong, and have actual leftover from your salary, THEN you can contrubute to the JoS.

I hope your life gets better and you find balance. You are a greate person for sure, and not rotten in any way.

AskSatanOperator said:

The summary is;

Be sure to get financially strong and have a place to meditate.

When those things are accomplished, then you can contribute to the JoS in financial form.

I would like to see you back again as, I am sure you are a good person since you used our service to chat with us :).

For a money working that involves money and wealth in physical form I would recommend using Earth energies, besides the usual green Venus energy used in money workings, so as to ensure your ability to have a physical residence and physical wealth.

I wish you luck and be sure to continue on your path of evolution.

Also, Satan knows His children so, he won't be upset as he knows you are going through a hard situation.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back